Camaraderie could become problematic

camaraderie.png

What do you guys think ? 34s is a long time imao. If all 4 survivors use it it's bonus 136s from all hooks. Huh it's still better then having dead perk like it was before I guess.

Comments

  • That's ridiculous. It should be 15 or something.

  • I think this perk is designed for when the survivors reach you on your last bit of struggle. So 15 seconds is much better. 34 just hurts the killers way too much.

  • They buffed also a Second Wind. You don't need to be outside of terror radius anymore, but it's now 30 seconds.

  • @Poweas said:

    I think this perk is designed for when the survivors reach you on your last bit of struggle. So 15 seconds is much better. 34 just hurts the killers way too much.

    Maybe it's a reasonable change against the facecampers?

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666323#Comment_666323

    Maybe it's a reasonable change against the facecampers?

    Bit far though. Plus if someones facecamping then what are they doing near the hook in the first place? They should be rushing gens.

  • Good give survivors some decent perks for a change. If killers don’t camp then the perk is useless ^

    its for anti camping and I welcome it

  • this must be a joke. what are they thinking dude.

  • I'm kinda sad that the walk speed wasn't buffed to 30% and it still only works when you're healthy

  • @Ihatelife said:

    They buffed also a Second Wind. You don't need to be outside of terror radius anymore, but it's now 30 seconds.


    Oh no, I hope it doesn't heal you fully from BT effect since if it does then it's absolutely broken. I really really hope they put back the terror radious condition.

  • SWF gonna have a field day with this

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666330#Comment_666330

    Bit far though. Plus if someones facecamping then what are they doing near the hook in the first place? They should be rushing gens.

    34 seconds is a huge bonus.

    You could run into the radius then go onto a gen just to get the bonus and it'll still be buying you time as you do a gen.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666332#Comment_666332

    34 seconds is a huge bonus.

    You could run into the radius then go onto a gen just to get the bonus and it'll still be buying you time as you do a gen.

    Actually yeah that's decent. Still though, seems like its overkill. But yeah this works though.

  • I really like this change, so it can hurt the facecamper and atleast did something against altruistic smartheads who dont do gens and instead try to rescue a camped survivor. Very nice change, also some toxic killer may should play a bit different then, like no tunneling or camping 😏 I think in the most cases this 30 will be wasted through fast rescue and just can be dangerous to toxic camper 😪

  • should be like 20 seconds

  • Uff double post 😂

    This is a niche perk and encourages campers and also alarmed them if someone is nearby, so for an one time use for a survivor the 34 seconds are fine☺

  • The initial value was an absolute joke, but at least now it's something worth trying out. We'll see tomorrow how balanced it is. At the end of the day, the perk only punishes bad killers so it's hard to see how problematic it can even get.

  • Makes me want to Bubba harder if it ever becomes a real issue.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666328#Comment_666328

    Oh no, I hope it doesn't heal you fully from BT effect since if it does then it's absolutely broken. I really really hope they put back the terror radious condition.

    It heals you buddy yep.

  • how? I'm glad they're at least trying to make other perks worthwhile.

  • Hey look, a perk that actually greatly makes it to where camping is longer, way longer now

  • I'll still camp through it. When I camp, the timer becomes irrelevant. I'd camp all day if survivors keep running around the hook.

    It's a long timer that won't hurt camping but certainly helps that last second save on the hook. Pretty sure that was it's intended use.

    This state just gives the hooked survivor an extra minute and a half of unfun playtime until next match if killer camps it.

    5-10 seconds would make more sense. With coordinated SWF...imagine the nightmare for killers.


  • Does it really really heal you from deep wounds to full health ? If so it's time for a break from playing killer since it's gonna get abused as hell.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666375#Comment_666375

    Does it really really heal you from deep wounds to full health ? If so it's time for a break from playing killer since it's gonna get abused as hell.

    I don't know if it heals you from deep wound, I'm gonna test it and let you know

  • 34 seconds is too long but 16 was too short. Hopefully they change it to a middle ground between the two. 15/20/25 would be good.

  • @SaltyFries said:

    Can someone please test how many times this activates? Does it activate once for every survivor, or is it just a one time thing?

    Once.

  • 34 seconds is way too long. The 14-sec-version was pointless, but 34 secs is too much.

  • This might make it a 2/10 instead of a 1/10.

    I mean... Does anybody see that this Perk can replace Adrenaline? Or DS? Or any Exhaustion Perk? Any Perk of the current Meta? No? Then it cannot be problematic.

    I mean, it only really has an effect if the Killer is camping. Because there is no point to keep a Survivor on the Hook for an extra half minute, when the Killer is not nearby.

    So Killers who dont camp will not be affected by this Perk. And Killers who camp will get punished. Sounds fair.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666375#Comment_666375

    Does it really really heal you from deep wounds to full health ? If so it's time for a break from playing killer since it's gonna get abused as hell.

    Nope it doesn't heals you to heatlh state. You will be still injured.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This might make it a 2/10 instead of a 1/10.

    I mean... Does anybody see that this Perk can replace Adrenaline? Or DS? Or any Exhaustion Perk? Any Perk of the current Meta? No? Then it cannot be problematic.

    I mean, it only really has an effect if the Killer is camping. Because there is no point to keep a Survivor on the Hook for an extra half minute, when the Killer is not nearby.

    So Killers who dont camp will not be affected by this Perk. And Killers who camp will get punished. Sounds fair.

    Meta perks are just perks made to win matches and not have much fun


    Running stupid and unneeded builds are fun


    Every run Mettle, No Mither, Self care, and the healing perk for Jane?

  • @Aven_Fallen But camping makes sense when survivors are hook rushing or when the gens are all done.

    However, you are right when you say that DS, BT, Adrenaline are still the better perks to run for a survivor.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666396#Comment_666396

    Nope it doesn't heals you to heatlh state. You will be still injured.


    Oh thank god, you're my saviour sir.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666328#Comment_666328

    Oh no, I hope it doesn't heal you fully from BT effect since if it does then it's absolutely broken. I really really hope they put back the terror radious condition.

    Yeah the heal effect should work like Adre for Deep wound. Only heal that effect and keep you injured. But I'm glad that the terror radius condition is gone. When I read the description the first time, I realized how overcomplex the perk is. Keep in mind, that you already need to heal another survivor completely before beeing hooked to even be able to use it in the first place as well. Combined with the terror radius condition it limits the use in play in general.

    Now with the change, it can be used much more, but also got the necessary nerf with a longer timer.

  • This perk won't affect people who go for 3 hooks each match.

    People act like this is a big deal when this perk isn't even close to the power level of any meta perks which means it'll be forgotten within a week or two.

  • Huh? Second stage is 60 seconds. 60 + 34 = 94

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666421#Comment_666421

    Meta perks are just perks made to win matches and not have much fun

    Running stupid and unneeded builds are fun

    Every run Mettle, No Mither, Self care, and the healing perk for Jane?

    I dont think that it is fun to stay on the hook even longer while getting camped.

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Aven_Fallen But camping makes sense when survivors are hook rushing or when the gens are all done.

    However, you are right when you say that DS, BT, Adrenaline are still the better perks to run for a survivor.

    Well, it is also kinda good when they stay on the Hook longer then. They are off Gens and there is more time for them to make mistakes. And well, when all Gens are done, they "only" waste "realtime", but not "gametime".

    I simply does not see the Perks being used that much, except for Inner Strength, which has potential. The rest is not really good (but that goes for the Killer Perks as well).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666427#Comment_666427

    I dont think that it is fun to stay on the hook even longer while getting camped.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666429#Comment_666429

    Well, it is also kinda good when they stay on the Hook longer then. They are off Gens and there is more time for them to make mistakes. And well, when all Gens are done, they "only" waste "realtime", but not "gametime".

    I simply does not see the Perks being used that much, except for Inner Strength, which has potential. The rest is not really good (but that goes for the Killer Perks as well).

    Atleast your teammates can escape and can be on generators longer, I never said Camaraderie would be useful, only helps against camping

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666340#Comment_666340

    Yeah the heal effect should work like Adre for Deep wound. Only heal that effect and keep you injured. But I'm glad that the terror radius condition is gone. When I read the description the first time, I realized how overcomplex the perk is. Keep in mind, that you already need to heal another survivor completely before beeing hooked to even be able to use it in the first place as well. Combined with the terror radius condition it limits the use in play in general.

    Now with the change, it can be used much more, but also got the necessary nerf with a longer timer.


    Yeah now that I know it doesn't heal from deep wounds to full health I don't mind it. It has really cool design so I hope it makes the cut into some fun builds.

  • Guys if you don't camp, this perk becomes a very situational inconvenience at most. You'll get told that someone is 16 m from the hook with the flashing entity progression bar and then they'll get unhooked. There is no logical reason for teammates to activate the 34 seconds and then leave unless you're camping.

  • @Aven_Fallen I also think that in the end, players will stick to the meta perks they are used to. Second Wind might be an exception since it now also works when the survivor is within the killer's terror radius.

  • This seems to be abusable as hell

  • 102 seconds or 1 Minutes and 42 seconds pause. 3 survivors in 16m range.


    That's a long time ya know.


    Imagine the stalling you could do for the last gen in a group with comms.


    Especially considering it still stops the timer, regardless of camping. Last second saves.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    34 seconds is too long but 16 was too short. Hopefully they change it to a middle ground between the two. 15/20/25 would be good.

    It’s one time use. And it only effects campers. Which is a strategy but a cheap strat. So 34 seconds to go activate a perk to see killer camp and then using what left for free gen time is a great addition.

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    Good give survivors some decent perks for a change. If killers don’t camp then the perk is useless ^

    its for anti camping and I welcome it

    Camping is fair during egc tho and this just destroys that entirely

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666335#Comment_666335

    Camping is fair during egc tho and this just destroys that entirely

    By EGC most survivors should be on death hook. If there not then the game was already a GG my dude

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666507#Comment_666507

    By EGC most survivors should be on death hook. If there not then the game was already a GG my dude

    I at least need one kill against a competent swf now that this perk exists they should cut the time of egc

  • Its still a... bad perk. Anyone claiming that this perk is overpowered, is a camper 100%. The timer could literally be infinite, and it would still be a niche perk at best.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666512#Comment_666512

    I at least need one kill against a competent swf now that this perk exists they should cut the time of egc

    It's only a maximum of 4 minutes, you don't need any more time. Even then the perk doesn't affect you downing the survivor again or going after someone else.

  • This perk now actually sounds like it's worth a pick to be honest. Sounds good to me.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666517#Comment_666517

    It's only a maximum of 4 minutes, you don't need any more time. Even then the perk doesn't affect you downing the survivor again or going after someone else.

    I mean Insta heals ds and borrowed still exist and don't forget the timer slowing down when someone is downed it's on the hook egc needs either less time or remove the timer slowing

  • I don't think that Survivors earn an additional 34 seconds of hook time just because they can't make saves in time. The 14 seconds were ok and even then, Survivors shouldn't get rewarded for something they did wrong. But 34 seconds is ridiculously long

‹ 1 2 3 … 5