Which killer has the nicest butt in the game ?
I had my own suspects, but what do y'all think ?
I had my own suspects, but what do y'all think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown, definitely.
Spirit
Spirit....i often see Mr Mushwin having a peek at her butt lol
Couldn't say; however, I believe it'd probably be Spirit.
Everyone saying clown or Myers just have bad taste.
They're Thicc but lack booty
In my opinion Pig has a great booty @Piggyplayers. She don't need a Mori, bro she probably has the potential to smother a survivors face with it, and I'll guarantee it'll make them die faster than a bleedout situation.
Already covered. Hey, it's just a joking matter question lol.
Quentin is my wank buddy. ๐ฏ
@pignrun omg LOL!
@dude delicous outside??? there is an outside??? with the fresh air and sunshine and most of all.......people??
Clown
Hmmm, probably Spirit or Myers, although pig and huntress have some MASSIVE thighs
Spirit or Bubba
Nothing like turning on DBD and seeing the spirit's butt on your menu screen.
Yeah definitely lol. Pig could surely smother some survivors' faces with that tho.
Hag
I'd say Spirit
Hag.
Myers ;)
@Mushwin who wants that?? Exactly no one.
Spirit
Plague
๐๐
Trapper. Have you seen his Fog Traveller outfit?
Julie or Susie win second place.
Hag!! Nah my piggy her booty be popping ๐
100% quentin...Oh he just looks like a killer oops
Lol, who needs to Mori or bleed out ppl when you can just smother em' quicker with piggy booty.
Nurse definetely. Though, I admit its maybe just the tight clothing around her waist.
Michael's got a juicy butt.
I have spirit as selected killer for exactly that reason.
Um, what?
I'm really late to this but I would have to say it's between Pyramid Head (especially before it supposedly got nerfed), trapper (in his new jeans cosmetic for the spring 2020 rift). Survivors are a different story.
Spirit or Pyramid head
Spirit 100%
Triangle Head
I agree on ph but have you seen tapper's new outfit on the rift, my boy is looking thicc
Frank on the day of the dead custome has a nice butt.
legion
Charlotte :)
PTB pyramid head.
There is no contest really.
Maybe spirit but that's only cause you can look at it ingame
Body is 1 character too short.
Turn bubba around. He got that texan ass, i know cause im a texan too
Demo.
Surely we can count Jane as a killer? Many a man must've died from a broken heart after an encounter with her.
But, yeah... Schoolgirl Spirt ๐
please go outside
Pyramid Head pre-nerf
I think I might have ended the debate.
It used to be Pyramid head, but now there's nothing there anymore. He now has an extended back, think Steve Harrington.
Had a match a few days ago where the camera glitched out during the pre-match spinaround and left it directly at butt-level. Wish I'd gotten a clip.
Yes, you did.