Which killer has the nicest butt in the game ?
I had my own suspects, but what do y'all think ?
I had my own suspects, but what do y'all think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PH before they nerfed it
It is definitely nurse.... gotta keep the mystery.
Myers does glutes.
Legion (Julie) in the Party Crasher outfit. No contest
It's not.
She THICK
um...well if were doing this, i throwing some surv's in the mix to.,
Spirit is pretty good.
Kate is the perfect size of not to skinny not to...well...not too Jane
Piggy...Not bad
Zarina...has the worst body shape of any survivor (my personal opinion, if that's your thing...go for it)
on the male side...um....Pyramid maybe?
Bit of a controversial opinion; blight. Don't ask, I'll see myself out now.
Pyramid head needs his cake unnerfed
Sally, ever since they reworked her default appearance, I've noticed a noticable increase in the size of her ass, it's like 45.45% bigger, or something.
No seriously though, they made her butt bigger which is great for me, and I guess Julie comes in 2nd.
Victor or bubba
I'd say Pyramid Head.
Trapper and Pyramid Head
Nea. I think the Entity should get some acknowledgment for her booty, hm?
Sometime before, I used to think that Oni and PH had the most juicy ones. However, after close examination and analysis, I noticed how big Wraith was. If you have time, check his base skin and see how thick he is.
I used to be PH I miss those days but now its sigh its spirit.