I'm almost p100 on my dream dbd character! it's my dream come true! I'm gonna make yall work for it though because I'm a special snowflake who needs to be extra special:
hint A)I need to get into The Entitys basement!
hint b) all paths lead to a single point: the coordinate
Survivor: They're a little bit angry, they get a lot of hate and they like to run fast. They were the Killer in your last trial.
Killer: They're a little bit angry, they get a lot of hate and they like to run fast (except this time stabbing is involved). They were the Killer in your last trial.
What can I say, I'm a man who knows what he likes.
Survivor: singing “She’s a lot like you … the dangerous type” (from a movie)
The first one released not the second one.
Killer: I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🏳️🌈♂ bottom
Survivor: Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Killer: I always come back.
Survivor: Crofty Raider
Killer: Bad Hair Day? Just turn invisible!
famous axe murderer
Angry flesh puppy.
The original diva & best James Sunerland malewife to ever do it
Survivor: the hour immediately after midnight and the time between 3:00 am and 4:00 am.
Killer: Someone who certainly caused a lot of DCs.
I'm almost p100 on my dream dbd character! it's my dream come true! I'm gonna make yall work for it though because I'm a special snowflake who needs to be extra special:
hint A)I need to get into The Entitys basement!
hint b) all paths lead to a single point: the coordinate
hint c) my favourite item is the key
MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOW
Survivor: The most beautiful woman I've ever seen
Killer: The man of your Dreams
Plz tell me you're a Haddie main
Survivor: Bunny ear jiggle physics!
Killer: Torn between not being programmed to harm the crew OR Maurice was hiding in me the whole time!
Killer: Seven minutes, seven minutes is all I can spare before I get gen rushed
Survivor: I'm going to steal the declaration of independence!
Killer:gonna be a shock dealing with me
Survivor: I tend to cosplay as different characters on the side of games
Guess again...
Crack
A kitsune and a walking corpse.
Killer: Never settle for a partner that isn't as devoted to you as I am to finding S.T.A.R.S.
Survivor: I caught up to a jet fighter while wearing heels.
👁️
📷
👉
cosmetics. only one good perk.
Dwight
No need to put all of them around the hook, one is enough!
Survivor: They're a little bit angry, they get a lot of hate and they like to run fast. They were the Killer in your last trial.
Killer: They're a little bit angry, they get a lot of hate and they like to run fast (except this time stabbing is involved). They were the Killer in your last trial.
What can I say, I'm a man who knows what he likes.
I like Tv and Dogs.
I'm already Tracer 😝
Killer: "You call that a knife? This .. is a knife" (Crocodile Dundee quote)
Survivor: He designs ads that "transcend humanity"
I kill only once time per year entire night.
(Easy to guess)
Survivor: ghosts
Killer: muhahaha
First survivor main: Heavy mouth breathing sounds.
Second survivor main: Should have higher heels.
First killer main: WAH! Also family seems to have real pointy and flowy hairstyles.
Second killer main: Coffee is life.
Survivor: singing “She’s a lot like you … the dangerous type” (from a movie)
The first one released not the second one.
Killer: I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.
Killer main:
Survivor mains:
1)
2)
Survivor: Badass Iconic Female Protagonist
Killer: Bacon
Still haven’t seen that dog.
Survivor: I like to run.
Killer: I like to run.
Nemesis
My main can never work properly, there is always a glitch.
Survivor: Southern Wraith
Killer: Not ungrateful to be alive.
twink
Survivor: Metal jesus
Killer: Angry demon
the dog
Survivor: "another skin for her??"
Killer: "your killer takes no skill, just good headphones and thats why i DC/ hook-suicide!"
This maybe the most comments I've gotten on a Post I made 😊many thanks