Three massive win streaks have been broken recently

-A Blight win streak ended at 1947 wins (no escapes after gens completed, maybe no escapes at all? not 100% on the rules)

-A Nurse win streak ended at 1162 (1163?) wins (no escapes after gens completed)

-A European 4-stack's survivor winstreak (3+ escape) ended at 171 wins

Specific names are not mentioned just to be extra careful about the rules, but anyone active in the community who's familiar with content creators will know who is responsible for each of those streaks.

There's maybe a few things worth discussing about this, such as how big some of those numbers are, how interesting it is they all ended within a few days of each other after running for months on end, etc. Would love to see the community's input on those three streaks ending.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679306#Comment_3679306

    Answer me this did he know he was going up against a competitive team?

    Does. Not. Matter.

  • To be fair, mentioning the streamers is ok. You're not badmouthing or attacking them. Momo was the Blight & Superalf was the Nurse.

    And I'm glad their streaks ended, it shouldn't even be a thing.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3678937#Comment_3678937

    Both sides brought the strongest stuff and were around the same skill level and resulted in what would normally be considered a tie. What is so wrong here? Looks like a balanced match to me.

    The survivors who ended Momo’s streak were only able to tie because they stream sniped. They had surveillance on the killer throughout the entirety of the match. And even with that, it was a draw for them; not a win (defined here as a 4E). Not exactly balanced. If they hadn’t stream sniped (which is much more accurate than the clock callouts, obviously) they most likely would have lost.

  • Okay so you are comparing it to a comp setting in a comp setting both people know they are in a comp game.. Its okay to admit that killer has every advantage in this game. Literally only a 2k against a cheating swf.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679000#Comment_3679000

    I mean, Scott also said that the player in question should not complain too much since what he complained about (the Surivvor stacking all the strong stuff to win) was the same what the Blight-player did for almost 2000 games.

    You cannot really complain about the Survivors bringing strong Items, a Map Offering and multiple of each Perk while bringing a strong Build in almost 2000 games in a row.

    How about this: no one should complain about strong tactics in general.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679364#Comment_3679364

    I would as well, but that's the way it goes and it does reflect the state of the game.

    The average player does tunnel or proxy fairly regularly, so I think the difference is probably still pretty wide

    I think the amount of tunneling is vastly over exaggerated. We should also be pushing for how the game should be. Balancing around tunneling is balancing around something that isn’t representative of skill or balance.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679743#Comment_3679743

    Okay so you are comparing it to a comp setting in a comp setting both people know they are in a comp game.. Its okay to admit that killer has every advantage in this game. Literally only a 2k against a cheating swf.

    I think people are seeing your use of the word "cheating" and assuming you're trying to imply that the survivors who broke the streak are the only villain in this situation and nothing else can be learned. They're missing how you essentially said "the fact a 4 stack had to do something that basically qualifies as cheating in order to just tie against him says a lot about the imbalance of the game"

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679773#Comment_3679773

    I think people are seeing your use of the word "cheating" and assuming you're trying to imply that the survivors who broke the streak are the only villain in this situation and nothing else can be learned. They're missing how you essentially said "the fact a 4 stack had to do something that basically qualifies as cheating in order to just tie against him says a lot about the imbalance of the game"

    Well its refreshing to know someone has common sense.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679659#Comment_3679659

    The win con was a 3 escape, and I was laughing about the "survivors are just worse players" bit

    Also, practically speaking nobody treats killer games as a set of individual 1v1's for killer win streaks, why should they do the same for survivor team streaks? Unless you wanna argue the Blight streak in question was actually a 7788 win streak

    I'm not arguing with you; I'm explaining to you how the MMR system works and how the people who count it as 4 individual wins have a basis to make that claim.

    For Killer win streaks, 3 and 4E is a loss, 2E is a draw and 1E is a loss. That's how the system measures it and why your edited argument is wrong in the context of my post. As it's an asymmetrical game the win conditions are different for each side. From the survivor perspective for MMR there are 4 individual 1v1s and, from the Killer's perspective, there is a singular 1v4.

    If you don't understand that you can't talk about the context of the MMR system until you do.

    So, the Blight streak was treated as 1,947 contests but the Survivor streak was treated as 684 individual contests. That's how the MMR system works and why the people claiming it was 4 individual wins per escape have a basis to say that.

    If you don't like that then you should argue for changes to how MMR works and not argue with a factual explanation of how MMR works.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3678937#Comment_3678937

    Facts killers hands get held all the time then they come here to complain about losing. Imagine if survivor had a 2k win streak every perk would be disabled lol.

    It was 2 comp killers streaking against mostly casual players. Whenever they get someone on their level, their struggle and, most of times, lose. I don't know about the 4-man streak, but i know one of them is from comp.

    Also, they were playing the 2 strongest killers of the game. They would had an even hard time against comp players if they ever choose to go with less powerful killers.

    TBH, aside from some issues with tunneling, survivor is so easy to play right now. Me and my friends can get many escapes, whenever we are not trolling. 🤣


    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3678937#Comment_3678937

    If anything, that's indicative of balance to me. Comp Blight playing for a win streak gets a draw against comp team playing their most broken loadouts. It's more a failure of matchmaking than anything else in my opinion. Why did it take nearly 2000 games for that Blight to be matched appropriately against survivors at their skill level? I feel like I'd want that happen more than once a year if I were a dev.

    I think the problem is that is quite hard to get 4 comp players coordinated to face a comp Blight player in a normal public matches. Its easier to get a single very good killer player than 4 good players in a SWF. But i can assure: if it was easier to get 4 very good player against these type of killers, most of these "killer streaks" would be inviable.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679773#Comment_3679773

    I think people are seeing your use of the word "cheating" and assuming you're trying to imply that the survivors who broke the streak are the only villain in this situation and nothing else can be learned. They're missing how you essentially said "the fact a 4 stack had to do something that basically qualifies as cheating in order to just tie against him says a lot about the imbalance of the game"

    "People" understand that.

    What the counter point is, the Blight is playing maximum killer sweat every game. The "cheat" is to keep queuing lobbies to get a game against him, bringing maximum survivor sweat to face his maximum killer sweat.

    Therefore it's max sweat against max sweat. You think the Blight was taking it easy? Having his foot off the gas while trying to reach 2k? No he wasn't, he was playing just as sweaty and tryhard as he was every game.

    The "cheat" can't really be called a cheat, and the game ended in a tie. So the claim the game is imbalanced because is took "cheating" to dethrone the streak is biased and unfounded, because both sides are playing the same way and it ended in a tie.

  • Ok, i gotta ask, what constitutes a "win" in these win streaks. It seems like its different from person to person

    What's a survivor team win, and whats a killer win?

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    Ok, i gotta ask, what constitutes a "win" in these win streaks. It seems like its different from person to person

    What's a survivor team win, and whats a killer win?

    I think Survivor win was 3 out and a Killer win was a 4K.

    Some Killer streaks are 4K + gens left, but I think these were just 4K's.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679888#Comment_3679888

    I think Survivor win was 3 out and a Killer win was a 4K.

    Some Killer streaks are 4K + gens left, but I think these were just 4K's.

    I always assumed most people used what Otz considered a killer win (either a 4k, or a 3 k with one hatch escape. Anything other then these two specific things is a loss)

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679045#Comment_3679045

    How about this: no one should complain about strong tactics in general.

    I will remind you in your next thread.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679669#Comment_3679669

    I'm not arguing with you; I'm explaining to you how the MMR system works and how the people who count it as 4 individual wins have a basis to make that claim.

    For Killer win streaks, 3 and 4E is a loss, 2E is a draw and 1E is a loss. That's how the system measures it and why your edited argument is wrong in the context of my post. As it's an asymmetrical game the win conditions are different for each side. From the survivor perspective for MMR there are 4 individual 1v1s and, from the Killer's perspective, there is a singular 1v4.

    If you don't understand that you can't talk about the context of the MMR system until you do.

    So, the Blight streak was treated as 1,947 contests but the Survivor streak was treated as 684 individual contests. That's how the MMR system works and why the people claiming it was 4 individual wins per escape have a basis to say that.

    If you don't like that then you should argue for changes to how MMR works and not argue with a factual explanation of how MMR works.

    i don't particularly care how the mmr system works in the context of self-imposed challenges, when the result that the "self" is counting is "games with 3+ escapes" and not "individual player escapes."

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679895#Comment_3679895

    I always assumed most people used what Otz considered a killer win (either a 4k, or a 3 k with one hatch escape. Anything other then these two specific things is a loss)

    I believe the streamers who do the 4K + X amount of gens remaining do so as like an additional challenge. They don’t usually start out that way (at least they haven’t), but I guess after several hundred wins they try to up the ante.

  • So the Survivors were looking at the Blight's stream while playing along with all the required perks to go up against one of the strongest Blight players?

    Imagine the backlash if the Trickster that ended the 4 man winstreak did the same thing too. Especially when there were 1-2 risky plays that paid off very well.

    Stream sniping (Watching the opponent's game while playing) is still scummy no matter how it's sliced.

  • @Rickprado said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3678944#Comment_3678944

    It was 2 comp killers streaking against mostly casual players. Whenever they get someone on their level, their struggle and, most of times, lose. I don't know about the 4-man streak, but i know one of them is from comp.

    Also, they were playing the 2 strongest killers of the game. They would had an even hard time against comp players if they ever choose to go with less powerful killers.

    TBH, aside from some issues with tunneling, survivor is so easy to play right now. Me and my friends can get many escapes, whenever we are not trolling. 🤣

    Yea I say the same about klller I'm on a 70 kill streak right now with Freddy using no slow down killer is easier then it has ever been.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679796#Comment_3679796

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679798#Comment_3679798

    "People" understand that.

    What the counter point is, the Blight is playing maximum killer sweat every game. The "cheat" is to keep queuing lobbies to get a game against him, bringing maximum survivor sweat to face his maximum killer sweat.

    Therefore it's max sweat against max sweat. You think the Blight was taking it easy? Having his foot off the gas while trying to reach 2k? No he wasn't, he was playing just as sweaty and tryhard as he was every game.

    The "cheat" can't really be called a cheat, and the game ended in a tie. So the claim the game is imbalanced because is took "cheating" to dethrone the streak is biased and unfounded, because both sides are playing the same way and it ended in a tie.

    But its not max sweat against max sweat because the survivors know who they are going against and what they are bringing the killer doesn't how is that hard to understand its the equivalent of having the other teams playbook before the game.

  • I do find it kind of hilarious Momo was doing name changes all stream and happened to get "snipe me plz" for the sniped match.

    Momo also lost his Oni streak as well which was at 600 something.

    In a way it's sad to see such streaks end but at the same time, these kind of streaks should never have happened in the first place.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679669#Comment_3679669

    I'm not arguing with you; I'm explaining to you how the MMR system works and how the people who count it as 4 individual wins have a basis to make that claim.

    For Killer win streaks, 3 and 4E is a loss, 2E is a draw and 1E is a loss. That's how the system measures it and why your edited argument is wrong in the context of my post. As it's an asymmetrical game the win conditions are different for each side. From the survivor perspective for MMR there are 4 individual 1v1s and, from the Killer's perspective, there is a singular 1v4.

    If you don't understand that you can't talk about the context of the MMR system until you do.

    So, the Blight streak was treated as 1,947 contests but the Survivor streak was treated as 684 individual contests. That's how the MMR system works and why the people claiming it was 4 individual wins per escape have a basis to say that.

    If you don't like that then you should argue for changes to how MMR works and not argue with a factual explanation of how MMR works.

    That's still not a survivor win streak of 684, though. It's just up to four win streaks of 171. If the 171 is just the number of 3Es, then one or more of them likely didn't reach 171, potentially even none of them.

    There's no way to count Blight's streak as 1947 while counting the survivors as 684 that isn't a misinterpretation of statistics.

    Either you count the survivors as a group, in which case it's 1947 vs 171, or you count them as 4 1v1s, in which case it's 7788 vs 684.

  • The difference between Blight and Nurse and all the other killers 😅

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679872#Comment_3679872

    Yea I say the same about klller I'm on a 70 kill streak right now with Freddy using no slow down killer is easier then it has ever been.

    It's only going to keep getting easier.

  • Just watched the Blight match. Dude even said it himself:

    "These are the builds they need to out a Blight on Blood Lodge" and "This is what they need to almost get 4k1'd on Blood Lodge"

    Does he not see the complete hypocrisy as he is running Pop, Pain Res, Grim Embrace, Agitation?

    Also goes on to say "If they didn't have OTR, I would have just tunnelled one of them out".

    He is basically saying "I'm allowed to bring and do whatever I want, but survivors aren't"

    Mind you, this is apparently after nobody even touched a gate for 1946 games? It is wild and speaks to the community as a whole. The way they acted throughout the streak, the way they acted throughout the game, and the way their chat acted as well. It is not healthy...

  • I’m surprised BHVR doesn’t have special code for super high MMR.

    With this idea, MMR works as normal, but when a killer’s MMR starts getting way above the soft cap, the game starts stacking the map generation against them. Maybe it’s extra pallets, maybe it’s extra jungle gyms, or maybe it’s super far apart generators.

    This would allow the queue times to remain the same, and would still give additional difficulty to the players that are way above the MMR soft cap.

  • @Volcz said:

    To be fair, mentioning the streamers is ok. You're not badmouthing or attacking them. Momo was the Blight & Superalf was the Nurse.

    And I'm glad their streaks ended, it shouldn't even be a thing.

    Why not? They're elite level players mostly pub stomping. Elite survivors beat elite killers 99% of the time.

  • @The_Yosh said:

    Just watched the Blight match. Dude even said it himself:

    "These are the builds they need to out a Blight on Blood Lodge" and "This is what they need to almost get 4k1'd on Blood Lodge"

    Does he not see the complete hypocrisy as he is running Pop, Pain Res, Grim Embrace, Agitation?

    Also goes on to say "If they didn't have OTR, I would have just tunnelled one of them out".

    He is basically saying "I'm allowed to bring and do whatever I want, but survivors aren't"

    Mind you, this is apparently after nobody even touched a gate for 1946 games? It is wild and speaks to the community as a whole. The way they acted throughout the streak, the way they acted throughout the game, and the way their chat acted as well. It is not healthy...

    This right here. It's just a complete loser/bully mentality that so many in the DbD community have. They're (speaking generally for many DbD players) happy when they're sweating their tail off and dominating, but the second the opponent matches their intensity, it's a problem. Same type of people who go into a BJJ gym just to tap out white belts and refuse to roll with black belts.

  • Who cares? If you are enjoying that content, watch it. All i know is that it can take just a 4man of comp or comp wannabees with triple map offerings, insta heals and meta builds to break any streak, streamsnipe or not. And it's sad to see that you need to pick the strongest killer + filters (i asume) to even compete against good teams, be it solo or SWFs.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679806#Comment_3679806

    That's still not a survivor win streak of 684, though. It's just up to four win streaks of 171. If the 171 is just the number of 3Es, then one or more of them likely didn't reach 171, potentially even none of them.

    There's no way to count Blight's streak as 1947 while counting the survivors as 684 that isn't a misinterpretation of statistics.

    Either you count the survivors as a group, in which case it's 1947 vs 171, or you count them as 4 1v1s, in which case it's 7788 vs 684.

    The 4 win streaks of 171 is my opinion. In my first response I pointed out I didn't agree with it but this was the rationale the people claiming it was 684 were using. The person I responded to didn't seem interested in learning their line of reasoning though and ignored the part where I said I didn't agree with it so I dropped it. If somebody doesn't understand the line of reasoning of another person you can't have a productive conversation but, as I mentioned, the person I responded to wasn't interested in learning about that.

    The 1784 v 684 does have a basis for argument (albeit one I already said I don't agree with) but the fact they have a basis shows how weird (my opinion) the MMR system is. It should be measured as a 4v1 and not 4 individual 1v1s in my opinion to be more accurate. Right now, a completely mismatched survivor can carry a team to victory over a new Killer and I don't think that's fun for many survivors or the Killer. I consider myself mediocre at survivor and I even had one match similar to that. It wasn't a fun or engaging experience and I don't imagine it was any more fun for the baby Huntress. However, if you're altruistic you can help get a 3E and that means the system thinks you're a worse player? That's pretty counter intuitive.

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    Ok, i gotta ask, what constitutes a "win" in these win streaks. It seems like its different from person to person

    What's a survivor team win, and whats a killer win?

    It is different because there is no clearly defined win objective. There are things that will give you pips and there are things that will increase MMR but they can work against each other (eg 4 hooks 4K probably a depip but MMR rises: 8 hooks OK pip up until far into gold or iri but you lose MMR).

    It's more like a personal challenge and people define the terms of it differently.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679872#Comment_3679872

    Yea I say the same about klller I'm on a 70 kill streak right now with Freddy using no slow down killer is easier then it has ever been.

    If you make a claim like that and don't post video proof it comes across like 'I always 4K on perkless, addonless Clown while I play blindfolded!' levels of credibility.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680087#Comment_3680087

    The 4 win streaks of 171 is my opinion. In my first response I pointed out I didn't agree with it but this was the rationale the people claiming it was 684 were using. The person I responded to didn't seem interested in learning their line of reasoning though and ignored the part where I said I didn't agree with it so I dropped it. If somebody doesn't understand the line of reasoning of another person you can't have a productive conversation but, as I mentioned, the person I responded to wasn't interested in learning about that.

    The 1784 v 684 does have a basis for argument (albeit one I already said I don't agree with) but the fact they have a basis shows how weird (my opinion) the MMR system is. It should be measured as a 4v1 and not 4 individual 1v1s in my opinion to be more accurate. Right now, a completely mismatched survivor can carry a team to victory over a new Killer and I don't think that's fun for many survivors or the Killer. I consider myself mediocre at survivor and I even had one match similar to that. It wasn't a fun or engaging experience and I don't imagine it was any more fun for the baby Huntress. However, if you're altruistic you can help get a 3E and that means the system thinks you're a worse player? That's pretty counter intuitive.

    Nobody is unironically claiming that you need to quadruple-count the survivor wins, at least as far as I've seen. It's only the "survivors are worse players" that people have said unironically. That's why I said I didn't care about the reasoning, because I don't think anyone is seriously making that point.

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680355#Comment_3680355

    Nobody is unironically claiming that you need to quadruple-count the survivor wins, at least as far as I've seen. It's only the "survivors are worse players" that people have said unironically. That's why I said I didn't care about the reasoning, because I don't think anyone is seriously making that point.

    Okay, if you haven't seen it then it's just a misunderstanding on our part.

  • It wont change mmr is broken I've had sweats bring every gen rush perk in the world they still get destroyed.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680001#Comment_3680001

    If you make a claim like that and don't post video proof it comes across like 'I always 4K on perkless, addonless Clown while I play blindfolded!' levels of credibility.

    Well buy me some equipment to record then. Until then don't worry about what I do.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680360#Comment_3680360

    Well buy me some equipment to record then. Until then don't worry about what I do.

    That's been the standard response from everyone who's made less than credible claims about their win streaks.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680503#Comment_3680503

    That's been the standard response from everyone who's made less than credible claims about their win streaks.

    Well maybe you should buy them some equipment then and stop repeating yourself. Not my fault you cant do it. Just practice and maybe you can go on a win streak too its easy. Your response is the typical response from people who don't go on win streaks.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680360#Comment_3680360

    Well buy me some equipment to record then. Until then don't worry about what I do.

    @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680503#Comment_3680503

    That's been the standard response from everyone who's made less than credible claims about their win streaks.

    Outplayed from Overwolf works pretty simply

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679076#Comment_3679076

    Yeah, a Streak of Comp-players against Comp-players would be way more impressive. Sure you would not get such high numbers, but I think if someone has something like a 20 win streak against comp Survivors, this would already be really impressive.

    Funnily enough, ScottJund said the same in his video about the topic. That a streak like this in public games is like Michael Jordan winning against some middle school kids.

    In the end, my empathy towards the Blight-player is also quite limited. They played super-sweaty for almost 2k games, this is the game ruined for 8k Survivors right from the start. Then they should not get upset when they face a comp-team who does exactly the same to them.

    That's good to hear and glad similar thoughts are out there with the streamers and such. Winstreaks I feel should be for competitions only. No idea if those streak people do those competitions and what their successes are, but those are absolutrly the type of streaks I'd moreso be interested in - not pub matches.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680509#Comment_3680509

    My game wont even run on medium settings let alone capture anything.

    Then we recommend an upgrade

  • That's why I recommended he pay for it if he wants video evidence or did you forget that part already. My game runs just fine for me I'm enjoying my win streaks. You guys on the other hand sound upset that its happening. Seems like a you problem and not a me problem.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680505#Comment_3680505

    Well maybe you should buy them some equipment then and stop repeating yourself. Not my fault you cant do it. Just practice and maybe you can go on a win streak too its easy. Your response is the typical response from people who don't go on win streaks.


    "Not my fault you cant do it." Applies to anyone you ask to buy you equipment. Either you can and can actually prove it or you can't and you're words are worth as much as anyone else.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680508#Comment_3680508

    "Not my fault you cant do it." Applies to anyone you ask to buy you equipment. Either you can and can actually prove it or you can't and you're words are worth as much as anyone else.

    Just like your words are worthless that I cant.... Guess were just gonna have to agree to disagree. The streaks at 77 now thanks. Why would i spend my money to prove something to some random person on the internet when my game works fine lol that sounds stupid.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3680523#Comment_3680523

    Just like your words are worthless that I cant.... Guess were just gonna have to agree to disagree. The streaks at 77 now thanks. Why would i spend my money to prove something to some random person on the internet lol that sounds goofy.

    No no no, the streak is obviously at 1999

  • Yours is? Good for you see told you killer was easy. I'm glad you proved my point.

  • *Facepalm* here's we're we realized yet again everyone takes everything seriously and can't follow along with the joke

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3679165#Comment_3679165

    If MMR weren't so lax then the win streaks wouldn't be possible unless there were huge balancing issues. They're just click bait like you said and anyone who's saying that they mean anything lacks a understanding of the basics of an elo system and data collection. It's a completely uninformed opinion to say they actually mean anything.

    When MMR was stricter not only was it not possible to get those super long win streaks but, as an example, Dowsey when he played DbD took 45 minutes to find a match.

    Matches also felt miserable at higher MMRs for many players as the focus needed was intense and, for people playing just to have fun, not sustainable. As such BHVR relaxed MMR.

    Unfortunately a lot of people don't understand how the system works and blame win streaks on game imbalances when it really shows nothing by and of itself. For example, in chess a 2600 MMR player will beat 99.8% or so of all other chess players. A 2300 MMR player will beat 99.6% of all players but will also lose to the 2600 MMR player over 99% of the time. That's how tight MMR is and yet DbD will put people with up to a 200 point difference against each other regularly. If you're at the soft cap or over it could be up to an 800 or more point difference.

    Unfortunately, many people in this thread don't seem to want to take any nuances on this and would rather complain about 'but this side!' instead of admitting they don't have any valid points from winstreaks existing and focusing on issues they do actually have points for and evidence for.

    just to be clear dowsey was in a 300 win streak with twins and sweating his balls off to keep if like that, he really wanted to keep destroying baby and that is why he complain so much about mmr.

1 2 3 4