What happened to "We love going against billy, he's fun!"

2 people immediately dced as soon as i landed a chainsaw hit, and the 3rd one dced right as i hooked the guy i chainsawed.


The question is. Did you like going against billy becuase he was fun? Or did you like going against billy because he was an easy win for you?


image.png


Comments

  • @apathyinc said:

    Maybe they DC'd because they are tired of being found right away with Lethal and saw spammed, then having to do 6 gens due to Pain Res, and and then be locked out of doing gens due to Grim Embrace. Just a theory.

    The only Billy specific thing you mentioned was the saw spamming.

    Everything else can be applies to any killer.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665029#Comment_3665029

    And yet, they are beloved by the commuity the most. Just because a killer is strong does not mean survivors cant have fun with the them. Thats the point.

    I believe also that Blight is to strong, objectivly speak he simply is without a doubt. But i still love him. Same with Billy. Even Wesker might be a tiny big to powerful, yet he is great fun and intense to play against. And also fair.

    The argument survivors like easy wins, is objectivly and subjectivly completly wrong. Look at Freddy or Trapper. Super weak, but not many like playing against them.

    Why are they too strong? What is the optimal power level in your opinion? I'm curious.

  • I don't DC against Billy but i have to admit im tired of seeing them. Today i saw 6 of them.

    Most of these new age Billies play like... well not so nicely lets put it and i think the blue chainsaw cooldown is kinda buns.

    You have to be in a really good loop to avoid it since he can just ram it back up instantly and if you are in bad spot its a down for sure.

    All this being said i can still appreciate Billy and how hard he is to play i'm just tired of seeing 6-9 billies in 1 day.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665087#Comment_3665087

    Why are they too strong? What is the optimal power level in your opinion? I'm curious.

    Those are very good questions and both not easy to answer.

    Billy is an almost perfect killer in my opinion. Skill expresson on both sides - and all he needs are two things. A little nerf on the missed cooldown (basekit) and an even smaller nerf on overdrive speed. It is so fast that even mediocre ping on either side is enough to no be able to juke it.

    Blight is even harder to answer, but the zoning potential is in my opinion a little bit to good. Rush token recharg should be a tiny bit slower, on all charges maybe 0,5 seconds. A few addons are still questionable. Hug tec is a hot take, and one reason i like skill expresson on blight a lot, but it is probably to powerful. On the other hand, i would actually miss it.

    Wesker is close to perfect in terms of power level, but some techs are simply to good and realisticly nothing you can do in certaint spots, especially when you are unaware how good this Wesker actually is. So to answer this question aswell: Optimal power level for me personally is A and B tier killer like Demogorgon, Huntress and Wesker with small changes on his techs.

    On the other Hand, what means power level in terms of fun? I would rather face a cracked Blight 10 times in a row then one single bad Skull Merchant.

  • @apathyinc said:

    Maybe they DC'd because they are tired of being found right away with Lethal and saw spammed, then having to do 6 gens due to Pain Res, and and then be locked out of doing gens due to Grim Embrace. Just a theory.

    At least its a legit Game Theory

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664838#Comment_3664838

    Eh, I'm not super sure on the curve window buff yet. Makes him a little too strong, imo.

    It's just an overabundance of Billy atm. I think everyone is kinda sick of him. It'll get better eventually once people stop playing him (when Unlnown comes out)

    Unknown is that popular already?

    Did I miss something? Sadly, my expectation is that it's going to be like with Artist, Singularity and Xenomorph. Pretty rare after 2-3 weeks.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665094#Comment_3665094

    Those are very good questions and both not easy to answer.

    Billy is an almost perfect killer in my opinion. Skill expresson on both sides - and all he needs are two things. A little nerf on the missed cooldown (basekit) and an even smaller nerf on overdrive speed. It is so fast that even mediocre ping on either side is enough to no be able to juke it.

    Blight is even harder to answer, but the zoning potential is in my opinion a little bit to good. Rush token recharg should be a tiny bit slower, on all charges maybe 0,5 seconds. A few addons are still questionable. Hug tec is a hot take, and one reason i like skill expresson on blight a lot, but it is probably to powerful. On the other hand, i would actually miss it.

    Wesker is close to perfect in terms of power level, but some techs are simply to good and realisticly nothing you can do in certaint spots, especially when you are unaware how good this Wesker actually is. So to answer this question aswell: Optimal power level for me personally is A and B tier killer like Demogorgon, Huntress and Wesker with small changes on his techs.

    On the other Hand, what means power level in terms of fun? I would rather face a cracked Blight 10 times in a row then one single bad Skull Merchant.

    I think only one killer in the game is truly too strong. Against every other killer, you can use pallets and windows to some regard.

    You literally can do absolutely nothing against a Nurse that is on point.

  • @Reinami said:

    2 people immediately dced as soon as i landed a chainsaw hit, and the 3rd one dced right as i hooked the guy i chainsawed.

    The question is. Did you like going against billy becuase he was fun? Or did you like going against billy because he was an easy win for you?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZI4E0DH4ZP2J/image.png

    They liked him when he was garbage they dont now that he isn't. Simple equation.

    (still my fav killer to vs tho)

  • I absolutely love playing against Billy, he’s been my favorite killer to face for the better half of 6 years now.

    That being said, his cool down on his misses and tantrums, especially with add ons, severely hampers counterplay to him. You don’t really get rewarded when you make him miss now in the open, you just get zoned and tailgated.

    To your subject of people DCing. I would guess that most people when they see 2 downs happen within 30 seconds of the match starting, know they already lost.

  • @Seraphor said:

    In my experience, people who play conventionally 'weak' killers like to play them. They tend to play well, they utilise their power properly, go for hooks over kills, and play to have fun.

    While people who play conventionally 'strong' killers tend to play to win, they camp, tunnel, slug for the 4K, etc.

    It's a generalisation, but it's never been so apparent as it has with the Billy buff. I've had tunnellers galore, I've been slugged for 4 minutes, and I've had the other survivor kept alive until they led the killer to me to end the game. All Billy.

    That explains, I feel alot of Trapper, Myers, and some other low tier killer mains were fine with the performance. But mostly Nurse/Blight main always talk about how weak M1 killers are.

    I was doing fine with Trapper, really, until realm update and new maps keep getting less and less grass. Then throwing 10 traps with Haste, its not how I want to play as Trapper. Set traps at loops then catch with Haste, its just no skill.

  • Instasaw was never fun and was nerfed for good reasons. Making it basekit in the era of empty deadzone map reworks is even less fun.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664861#Comment_3664861

    Unknown is that popular already?

    Did I miss something? Sadly, my expectation is that it's going to be like with Artist, Singularity and Xenomorph. Pretty rare after 2-3 weeks.

    It's more the fact that he's new Killer.

  • I always kept it 100%. I never liked billy to begin with and ppl gave me the side eye. To be able to have the best maneuvering power and most lethal power in game, I always knew. It was harder then, but now they just made it much easier. I don't even bother to heal myself or anyone else against billy anymore. Ppl will get downed pretty quickly by his chainsaw anyways.

  • It's not fun losing against something overpowered in a video game.

  • @Reinami said:

    2 people immediately dced as soon as i landed a chainsaw hit, and the 3rd one dced right as i hooked the guy i chainsawed.

    The question is. Did you like going against billy becuase he was fun? Or did you like going against billy because he was an easy win for you?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZI4E0DH4ZP2J/image.png

    I am a killer main. I have been playing survivor more lately, but most of my hours in DBD are playing killing. And Billy is becoming the Skull Merchant with a chainsaw. I explain why.

    Since they've changed his turning rate buff from 0,75s to 1,0 i've been facing Billy players that are sloppy but they still manage to get you with a very unreasonable curve. Like, i've bait one billy that i would jump the cow tree, but he almost missed and then turned right after me. Another thing is that his missed chainsaw cooldown is quite forgiving. Some just use the chainsaw to stop right after you then start revving in your face until you go down.

    I really like the Billy idea and how he should play and how survivor should counter him, but the most recent changes made him quite like Skull Merchant: a quite strong character without needing too much skill to do good (and cracked Billies just pwn survivors on the ground without a doubt).

  • A lot of the people saying "we love going against billy" purely only said that because the billies they got they would either sit at some strong window or uncurvable loops. Now that he's a threat people don't really like it.

  • So it will be 2-3 weeks until we are back to normal.

  • @mecca said:

    It's not fun losing against something overpowered in a video game.

    Billy is not overpowered.

  • @Shroompy said:

    I liked Billy before because of the high skill floor. If you went against some one who was actually a threat you knew they poured tones of hours to perfect their craft. Now, just like before, anyone can just pick him up and get results.

    Reason behind that is Overdrive holding their hand. Just make it so he doesn't get it every half a second and he's fine.

    Honestly, I think Overdrive is more of a detriment to anyone who doesn't put a lot of hours into learning him. That kind of speed is extremely hard to control. It's even faster than old double engravings, which also weren't used by people who just tried him once or twice because they couldn't control that speed.

  • I chalk it up to Billy fatigue. Now that he's a good killer, and fun to play as, lots of people play him, but people are tired of seeing him 10 times a day.

  • If you run out onto the road, you can't complain even if you get hit by a car. Survivors who don't learn how Billy can or cannot run will forever be hit by cars.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665029#Comment_3665029

    And yet, they are beloved by the commuity the most. Just because a killer is strong does not mean survivors cant have fun with the them. Thats the point.

    I believe also that Blight is to strong, objectivly speak he simply is without a doubt. But i still love him. Same with Billy. Even Wesker might be a tiny big to powerful, yet he is great fun and intense to play against. And also fair.

    The argument survivors like easy wins, is objectivly and subjectivly completly wrong. Look at Freddy or Trapper. Super weak, but not many like playing against them.

    We must face different survivors. I´ve seen survivors happily follow the trapper around the map, to disarm his traps.

    Ok, let me phrase it differently. The most hated killer is the one with the highest kill rate. While Skull Merchant isn´t really that strong to begin with. At least not compared to Blight.

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665042#Comment_3665042

    Are the people who claimed that they loved Billy, the ones that are now disconnecting after his rework though? I don't think the people who are disconnecting against him are the people who once proclaimed love for him. I think they are the people who have always disconnected against challenging opponents or when things go poorly.

    I think because Billy players were so rare, people actually forgot or never had any real experience with him. He was like some mythical creature that half of the playerbase had no experience with, and when they did meet one, he would be focused on fun and style over efficiency.

    The over-saturation of Billy combined with how strong he now is has definitely frustrated many players. There's no denying that. But there's plenty of weak killers that people hate. Legion would be a good example. Onryo has always been considered trash but people hate her regardless. Larry is the game's version of a unicorn, he's very rare. Given how strong he is when he focuses on protecting gens, I'm sure players would hate him almost as much as SM if they actually played against him regularly and his skill floor was lower.

    TLDR: Killer strength does play a part in their perception by survivors, but it's not everything. Over-saturation, the killers kit and how players tend to use them also plays a role.

    Oversaturation is a good point. Whenever a new killer releases or one gets a complete reword. The pick rate of that killer increases and survivors grow tired of facing the same killer every match. Which is one of the reason i play less during release weeks.

    Which in turn shapes the view of the survivors that constantly face the same killer. Maybe its best to wait a few months to see how the perception of Billy changes

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665088#Comment_3665088

    Oversaturation is a good point. Whenever a new killer releases or one gets a complete reword. The pick rate of that killer increases and survivors grow tired of facing the same killer every match. Which is one of the reason i play less during release weeks.

    Which in turn shapes the view of the survivors that constantly face the same killer. Maybe its best to wait a few months to see how the perception of Billy changes

    You should just play whoever and whenever you want. There's always going to be people that get frustrated and quit out. Don't go placing arbitrary restrictions on yourself because of those people.

  • I love playing against Billy I think people seem to forget before the original nerf Billy was widely regarded as a top 3 killer in the whole game , his ability to snowball is probably what's pissing alot of people off but I would argue they're just mad they have to use their brain

  • For example, Sadako was the most disliked character, and even today, many survivors still have the illusion that she is a strong killer because her abilities are not understood.

    What is needed is practical counter knowledge, and it needs to be passed on in a way that even relatively casual players can understand. However, reflecting the opinions on this forum, it seems that no beginners are trying to acquire such knowledge, and even if they are given it, they are just throwing it away. Will everyone continue to complain to the management in unison until Billy Nerf is realized, without anyone understanding the trivia about anti Billy?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3665087#Comment_3665087

    We must face different survivors. I´ve seen survivors happily follow the trapper around the map, to disarm his traps.

    Ok, let me phrase it differently. The most hated killer is the one with the highest kill rate. While Skull Merchant isn´t really that strong to begin with. At least not compared to Blight.

    What has this to do if people like the trapper or not? Its a strategy against Trapper. When i play against the Trapper or Hag, i might do that aswell, depending on how the round goes. Do i like the Trapper now? No, he is on the lower end of fun killers for me. Same with Hag.

    You are not phrasing it differently - you are changing your argument.

    Skull Merchant is freakin annoying to play against. And it has nothing to do that she is overpowered. You are around here since a long time and rading/posting frequently, so i doubt you are not aware why Skull Merchant has such a high winrate and what the issue with her is.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664549#Comment_3664549

    This will continue to get better as BHVR seems keen on finally making more than 2 killer viable. The billy buffs have finally brought him to that point, now we have 4 viable killers instead of 2.

    We have more than 4 viable killers people just refuse to play those other killers or change the same ######### build they run every match and then wonder why they lose, survivors have been so trash for the past six months I'm starting to believe all the really good players are gone now, ive been playing who people call the weakest killers and winning most of my games, how is that possible if there's only 4 killers viable? I'm nowhere near the best at this game if what you're saying is true I couldn't do that.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664838#Comment_3664838

    We have more than 4 viable killers people just refuse to play those other killers or change the same ######### build they run every match and then wonder why they lose, survivors have been so trash for the past six months I'm starting to believe all the really good players are gone now, ive been playing who people call the weakest killers and winning most of my games, how is that possible if there's only 4 killers viable? I'm nowhere near the best at this game if what you're saying is true I couldn't do that.

    Tier lists are in some ways self-fulfilling prophecies. People often don't bother with killers that are considered weak. The same goes for characters in fighting games or guns in FPS games. So they go unexplored in current metas.

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666005#Comment_3666005

    Tier lists are in some ways self-fulfilling prophecies. People often don't bother with killers that are considered weak. The same goes for characters in fighting games or guns in FPS games. So they go unexplored in current metas.

    I probably shouldn't have responded to that person honestly but it's just getting really frustrating for me all my friends have quit playing so I main killer and I feel like it's too easy these days and I'm not saying that I don't run into a squad and have a bad game, but most my games are easily won now all the really strong loops I used to have to play around are gone on most maps , these people are literally running in dead zones majority of the time its just not fun it feels like I'm getting it for free, if they make it any easier I'm just gonna hang it up people are acting like it's still hard with all the regression and extended gen time, their heads would've exploded in the old days , sorry for the long reply back but I just miss being super invested in a hard chase and finally catching them because of something I did skillfully, not because BHVR nerfed things to the point I'm almost guaranteed to win that chase if I run it a certain way

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666020#Comment_3666020

    I probably shouldn't have responded to that person honestly but it's just getting really frustrating for me all my friends have quit playing so I main killer and I feel like it's too easy these days and I'm not saying that I don't run into a squad and have a bad game, but most my games are easily won now all the really strong loops I used to have to play around are gone on most maps , these people are literally running in dead zones majority of the time its just not fun it feels like I'm getting it for free, if they make it any easier I'm just gonna hang it up people are acting like it's still hard with all the regression and extended gen time, their heads would've exploded in the old days , sorry for the long reply back but I just miss being super invested in a hard chase and finally catching them because of something I did skillfully, not because BHVR nerfed things to the point I'm almost guaranteed to win that chase if I run it a certain way

    Sorry to hear that your friends have stopped playing. I wish I could say that I can relate, but I've never got any of my friends to stick around and play survivor. All of them give up pretty fast except one who plays occasionally, and much like you, he only plays killer now. I can get them to do customs with me sometimes though, which can be fun.

    Hopefully your friends return one day and you can get back to enjoying the game the way you used to.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666020#Comment_3666020

    I probably shouldn't have responded to that person honestly but it's just getting really frustrating for me all my friends have quit playing so I main killer and I feel like it's too easy these days and I'm not saying that I don't run into a squad and have a bad game, but most my games are easily won now all the really strong loops I used to have to play around are gone on most maps , these people are literally running in dead zones majority of the time its just not fun it feels like I'm getting it for free, if they make it any easier I'm just gonna hang it up people are acting like it's still hard with all the regression and extended gen time, their heads would've exploded in the old days , sorry for the long reply back but I just miss being super invested in a hard chase and finally catching them because of something I did skillfully, not because BHVR nerfed things to the point I'm almost guaranteed to win that chase if I run it a certain way

    In my area, the percentage of killer players who quit because the game was too hard is significantly higher than 1/4 of the survivors. If you include players who simply got bored and quit, there would probably be more survivors.

  • @xltechno said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666028#Comment_3666028

    In my area, the percentage of killer players who quit because the game was too hard is significantly higher than 1/4 of the survivors. If you include players who simply got bored and quit, there would probably be more survivors.

    That was a long time ago when players quit due to difficulties, now they quit because both sides are stale the excitement isn't there for either really , survivor isn't hard it's just a boring gameflow in general you're just holding m1 too much if you're actually trying to survive the way they intend you to and if you want to switch it up with a troll build you're doing it at the other 3 survivors expense for fun

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666028#Comment_3666028

    Sorry to hear that your friends have stopped playing. I wish I could say that I can relate, but I've never got any of my friends to stick around and play survivor. All of them give up pretty fast except one who plays occasionally, and much like you, he only plays killer now. I can get them to do customs with me sometimes though, which can be fun.

    Hopefully your friends return one day and you can get back to enjoying the game the way you used to.

    I appreciate it but I've been here a long time I've got over 15,000 hours in dbd I could probably use a lengthy break honestly, I might just start grinding helldivers instead

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666033#Comment_3666033

    I appreciate it but I've been here a long time I've got over 15,000 hours in dbd I could probably use a lengthy break honestly, I might just start grinding helldivers instead

    Helldivers is incredibly fun, I’d suggest giving it a try, especially if you can get some buddies to play with you

  • @Reinami said:

    2 people immediately dced as soon as i landed a chainsaw hit, and the 3rd one dced right as i hooked the guy i chainsawed.

    The question is. Did you like going against billy becuase he was fun? Or did you like going against billy because he was an easy win for you?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZI4E0DH4ZP2J/image.png

    Im always had fun against billys and still have. His counter play is very intense and exiting, because he is always very close. The problwm with billy before where

    1. He was to slow for good plays against trlly good survivors
    2. colisions
    3. difficulty to play
    4. addons where awful
    5. maps (objects on maps and tiles wher you cant curve)

    The changes that where made are great, without changing the playstyle or counterplay. Most of the problems BHVR made for him where fixed so they feel way better for playing billy.

    For me Billy as survivor feels the same exept, that he will apear more often. Before it was mostly toying with him. Now a billy match can be rlly entertaining.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664861#Comment_3664861

    Unknown is that popular already?

    Did I miss something? Sadly, my expectation is that it's going to be like with Artist, Singularity and Xenomorph. Pretty rare after 2-3 weeks.

    oh most definitely people really love the Unknown might be second or third in popularity with wesker being first his power is fun with a high skill ceiling and his instant teleport feels amazing im maining him for the foreseeable future

  • 500 billies in a row does things to a man

  • I never liked going against one shot killers - but those curves are now insane.

  • Hes too powerful right now, ive noticed that theres just not enough time between his saw rushes after you successfully dodge one to make enough distance. He needs a slightly longer cooldown after missing to make him fair imo.

  • I feel like one would have to intentionally misunderstand the issue with the goal of an us vs them in this case.

    Billy counterplay used to be meaningful and consistent. Then he was buffed and his cooldown means he can miss a saw and not lose much. In many cases, you can whiff and still have time to saw on the same loop.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3664838#Comment_3664838

    We have more than 4 viable killers people just refuse to play those other killers or change the same ######### build they run every match and then wonder why they lose, survivors have been so trash for the past six months I'm starting to believe all the really good players are gone now, ive been playing who people call the weakest killers and winning most of my games, how is that possible if there's only 4 killers viable? I'm nowhere near the best at this game if what you're saying is true I couldn't do that.

    When i say viable, i mean in top tier mmr against the best survivors. There's a reason that every comp match and tournament has heavy survivor retstrictions.

  • I still like playing against Billy. Still my favourite killer to face.

    I can understand why people don't like how short his cool down is though. I think if they increased it slightly he wouldn't be as annoying to everyone.

  • Because going against a killer that is weak and easy to bully is fun.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666005#Comment_3666005

    When i say viable, i mean in top tier mmr against the best survivors. There's a reason that every comp match and tournament has heavy survivor retstrictions.

    The last comp I saw go down was before all the gen regression , in this current state of dbd I'm not sure there even has been a big comp recently, and also killers are restricted from using certain perks I've been in quite a few tournaments and depending on who's hosting really determines that so you're really basing the restrictions off of what a content creator thinks not that those survivors needed them I would argue if you lifted the restrictions the same team would win anyway

  • Billy is a bit overtuned imo and where I live (OCE region) Billy is EXTREMELY popular to the point it is getting extremely monotonous versing him.

    I mostly only play solo when I play survivor and some Billy games I cant get any gens done as I am constantly unhooking and/or trading hooks. Billy has incredible mobility and lethality with very little punishment for mistakes now

  • Even Hens333 (a legacy billy main with experience in the comp scene) thinks Billy is overtuned. If 10k hour players who main a killer think something is overtuned then that's usually the case. I will say without shame that I am done with the new Hillbilly. If I never played against him again it would be too soon. I've definitely noticed a big uptick in my teammates immediately giving up against him.

  • That was Billy-main propaganda spread from the day of his nerf. Billy has always been disgusting to go against.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666005#Comment_3666005

    When i say viable, i mean in top tier mmr against the best survivors. There's a reason that every comp match and tournament has heavy survivor retstrictions.

    @The_Krapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3666623#Comment_3666623

    The last comp I saw go down was before all the gen regression , in this current state of dbd I'm not sure there even has been a big comp recently, and also killers are restricted from using certain perks I've been in quite a few tournaments and depending on who's hosting really determines that so you're really basing the restrictions off of what a content creator thinks not that those survivors needed them I would argue if you lifted the restrictions the same team would win anyway

    In comp, both sides are heavily restricted—not just survivors.

  • I think its just a case of oversaturation and if the billys good he can secure a down on a survivor very fast. The amount of survivors i run into with drift king because they are just running around with no thought is halarious. I think hes fine now that the mix was nerfed and he has a bit more of a cooldown. Playing with overheats cooldown for 3 years did things to me. Im just glad hes viable again. I will always love playing him.

1 2 3