Is wesker that bad?

Every match I've had today against him and the killers dc. I've noticed some miss the power when it looks spot on, does he feel clunky or something?

Comments

  • @WingManning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161046#Comment_3161046

    I wouldn't disagree that a bit larger of a hitbox for survivors would be nice, I think that's a decent to prevent things like this, there's definitely a lot of times you think you're square on someone and you end up sailing past them (even worse on the 2nd bound because it's so much more distance)

    That and add maybe 1 and half more seconds to his movement time when hes getting ready for a second bound and he would be fine for the most part. Most T/L Walls are too long to use a bound then try time maneuver around for a second bound before you fatigue. Maybe his power can go to 8 seconds instead of 10. Just small buffs but his survivor hitbox needs to be bumped up to 30cm from 20cm.

  • I mean, Wesker wasn't even that good in the PTB. But he did get buffed so I don't think he's that terrible.

  • When people tell his hitbox is fine and I see stuff like that. It really makes me want to get off the forums for awhile.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160720#Comment_3160720

    So whats your problem? That people support the game they love by buying the new content and thus paying the developers and that said content is tweaked and fiddled with as new data comes in?

    I mean, you can always wait and buy new stuff a week or month later or maybe only buy the killers that really interest you, but I fail to see the "crime" or "despicable action" at hand, here.

    You are absolutely right. I personally buy all the DLCs (and all cute Feng Min skins) because I want to support the devs. Still, I will criticize killers for being underpowered or clunky to play. I never understand this "dont buy killers until they are Nurse tier"-BS.

  • @WingManning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160945#Comment_3160945

    I literally have no way of proving to you that this isn't the case, I have a lot of hours in the game and have been around since trapper was the only killer, I'm not a newbie by any stretch of the imagination. I'm familiar with killers and how they play, and I have a decent feel for their overall power level.

    Wesker isn't made or broken on just his bound hitting a survivor, in fact most of my games that's not how i've been getting the majority of my downs. Two bounds can get you halfway across even large maps, the mobility is extremely useful especially if you run an info perk or two (I've been using discordance)

    Combine this with the knowledge you get from the first aid sprays and you can be where you need to be at all times to apply pressure, which is what Wesker is ALL about. Likewise the first aid sprays are a vital part of your kit, survivors must swap out their usually strong medkits and toolboxes in order to grab one, and they still have to use it. In my experience the green add-on that adds 2 second to the spray time is a hidden gem, the amount of survivor time you're able to waste just from having them cleanse frequently is insane.

    Likewise, you'll likely never get max level infection and that's completely fine, it's more there to punish survivors for not spraying than it is to reward you for getting hits. Play to your strengths, own the macro game not the micro game. Apply pressure and be everywhere on the map at once with the amazing mobility his power offers.

    Also don't forget, "god" pallets mean little to wesker. Yes a survivor can keep running while you vault, but many windows and pallets in the game are only strong because you're forced to go around them, even if they get a small head start using your power just to vault a normally unbeatable defense is great.

    Wesker doesn't suck, people are being reactive to a new character that takes some learning that the average player doesn't have. Just wait until [famous streamer] says he's good and showcases him with a couple strong games and suddenly everyone will change their tune.

    Yes, he definitely has bugs but those will obviously get worked out, and I'm sure one will eventually cost me a game in my streak, but they're not the reason to get in a tizzy.

    I agree it's kind of hard to really determine his strength when he keeps bugging out like how would the game have changed if I got the down instead of going through them

  • @Man_of_triangles said:

    Wesker might actually be the worst killer in the entire game right now.

    Eh, debatable, even if you never use his power in chase, it’s still amazing for map traversal, which is something Trapper doesn’t have

  • I wouldn't go so far as to say he's bad, but they definitely waaaay overcorrected on the hitbox. It went from feeling like you just had to get in the surv's vicinity to feeling like you have to hit them dead in the center of mass. There has to be an in between somewhere.

    I could still land it a good percentage of the time, but I had a ton of misses that left me in disbelief.

  • What do you mean? He is OP as hell. He can charge and attack freely, basically ignoring any distances.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Every match I've had today against him and the killers dc. I've noticed some miss the power when it looks spot on, does he feel clunky or something?

    They nerfed his "Survivor Impact" size. They need to buff it slightly as, right now, it is possible to seemingly just phase through survivors.

  • But my favourite streamers told me he was A tier?

  • Wesker is fine for the most part. He does need some fixes in regards to hits not registering and not taking a heath state on collision, but otherwise he's pretty decent. People advocating for a return to the PTB level hitboxes are laughable and hopefully the devs take no notice. There is no way 40cm was balanced there, it gave me hits I clearly did not deserve. However, 25cm might be more reasonable in the long term. By the sounds of it, with the exception of a few very clear examples, most of it boils down to skill issue and knowing when vs when not to use his power.

  • @ClarityOfWill said:

    Wesker is fine for the most part. He does need some fixes in regards to hits not registering and not taking a heath state on collision, but otherwise he's pretty decent. People advocating for a return to the PTB level hitboxes are laughable and hopefully the devs take no notice. There is no way 40cm was balanced there, it gave me hits I clearly did not deserve. However, 25cm might be more reasonable in the long term. By the sounds of it, with the exception of a few very clear examples, most of it boils down to skill issue and knowing when vs when not to use his power.

    It's nice that you like him. Currently, he fits perfectly in the line of underwhelming killers. Of course, you can make it easy for yourself and talk about skill issues. "Git gud" has always been a valid argument to drop in the past few years. Strictly speaking, a certain killer is not too strong, but instead most survivors are just not skilled enough to beat her.

    I've never been a fan of high effort, low reward killers. Plenty of weaknesses, few strengths. Sounds like fun. Pretty much just what Wesker is at the moment.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161141#Comment_3161141

    It's nice that you like him. Currently, he fits perfectly in the line of underwhelming killers. Of course, you can make it easy for yourself and talk about skill issues. "Git gud" has always been a valid argument to drop in the past few years. Strictly speaking, a certain killer is not too strong, but instead most survivors are just not skilled enough to beat her.

    I've never been a fan of high effort, low reward killers. Plenty of weaknesses, few strengths. Sounds like fun. Pretty much just what Wesker is at the moment.

    Clearly we aren't going to agree on much if you think Wesker is underwhelming. He is a high risk, high reward character assuming you don't just play him as M1 only. Git gud as an argument is simply based on some of the ludicrous takes in this thread about his strength and with all due respect, people calling him bad reek of it. As for trying to bring up nurse as some sort of logistical gotcha really ain't it, her problems extend far beyond the scope of in game gameplay, we've just had proof of that. Wesker unironically is what nurse should have been on day 1 of her release, but here we are.

  • It's hard to deny that he has some janky moments with his power here's a couple of clips I recorded yesterday:

    https://youtu.be/j9dWkSFcqnc https://youtu.be/BPqWWAUSLl4


  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160986#Comment_3160986

    Do you mind if i use this video to help provide footage for a bug report?

    of course i dont, use it :)

  • He just came out,,,give people some time to adjust,,not everyone played ptb,,Though his dash hitboxes are kinda inconsistent

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    He feels pretty bad on console. As others have mentioned his hitbox is very small and more often than not you miss completely and end up miles away. He often gets stuck on seemingly random invisible things. Like I've lunged a target head on multiple times at a wall and he just stops directly in front of the survivor and does nothing, even though there's nothing in my path. His power feels really slow and pointless on even small loops, it's very easy to counter and just line of sight effectively making you an M1 killer.

    He feels okay on larger maps with more dead zones, but again he still has issues with his small hitbox and getting randomly stuck on textures. I don't think it's going to take people very long to figure out his limitations with his power.

    The ideal DbD killer then. Much barking but that's it. No bite.

    All designed alike. And well, it wil get nerfed after enough people have paid for it. Probably.

  • That proves beyond a shadow of a doubt it needs to be increased. In what world is that not a hit?

  • @OrangeBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160720#Comment_3160720

    It's impossible to get refunds for the DLC. The playtime is attached to your game hours and not the DLC hours. Back last year i bought the clown dlc when the RE update launched and i wanted a refund because clown was pretty much useless because the hindered status effect didn't do anything. They denied my refund request.

    Fantastic

  • Just tried to play him again and his power is god awful on anything other than dead zones and long corridors & even then you better hope you don't get stuck on a crack in the floor or the survivor doesn't just move slightly to the left or right.

    Don't even bother trying to use his power on any tiles or junk loops it's pointless and you'll just end up spending significantly more time than just chasing and doing a basic attack. Vaulting pallets is pointless you might as well just break them it pretty much takes about the same time and the survivor will still gain enough distance to make it to the pallet again and you'll have to break it anyway.

    Overall I'm extremely disappointed and basically just wasted £4 on another poorly designed killer.

  • @Adjatha said:

    The effective area of his power was halved after the PTR expired so nobody could actually, you know, TEST it to give feedback.

    With zero buffs to any other part of his kit to compensate for the 50% nerf.

    But people will buy it all the same. They always do.

    And so the cycle continues.

    But don't worry, I'm SURE they'll get around to "taking a look at his power" in some future Mid-Chapter.

    Just like Sadako.

    (Ya'll killer mains should get Steam to refund your purchase)

    Nah, I'm doing fine in most of my games with him. Sadako too. Do they need some adjustments and tweaking? Sure, but I'm still having fun and doing well so no problem with buying the DLC.

  • @Kirahie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161041#Comment_3161041

    That proves beyond a shadow of a doubt it needs to be increased. In what world is that not a hit?

    One more for you incase people want to nitpick

    996 votes and 184 comments so far on Reddit


  • His hitbox feels "wrong" in certain scenarios that are 100% not a "just need to get good" case. People have already linked multiple examples in this thread where Wesker passes through a survivor that is very clearly within range of getting hit but he simply phases through them, I am assuming it's latency related as it's not 100% reproducible in all bounds.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160813#Comment_3160813

    Me on my way to slide off, hit but not hit or simply just dash through Survivors...

    Yeah, I think they need work. You are the first person I have seen to say that they're good.

    The hitbox in general seems pretty good, yes. If it's a bit buggy, then it of course should be fixed. But I haven't had such instances often yet personally. Most of the times, I just miss by a little.

    If they do want to inrcease the hitbox, I hope they only increase it from 20 to 25 cm. Or at the absolute very most 30 cm, otherwise Wesker will just start grabbing survivors around corners way too easily, but I think 30 cm could already be too much. I hope it's going to be 25 cm, because I definitely like that he requires more precision, and that survivors have a fairer chance dodging his dash. On the ptb he was like a truck.

    I also have the feeling some people just need to get used to it, because people are more used to dash abilities like Demo's, that have bigger hitboxes. Ignoring the instances where hits just don't register of course.

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160926#Comment_3160926

    otherwise they wouldn't have selled well the DLC... you should know them at this point... it wasn't the 1st time and it won't be the last...

    Do people really think BHVR deliberately made Wesker stronger on the ptb, and then nerfed him, to trick their customers? There's no way anyone believes that, right?

  • That doesn't have anything to do with his hitbox size though, I hope you realise that. His dash just seems a bit buggy still, and I doubt anyone is defending that. You literally phased right through that survivor.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yes.

    He is that bad.

    His power hitbox is way smaller than Demo's Shred. It feels like Blight's swing hitbox after he uses his Rush, it's tiny and very hard to hit. He still gets stuck on obstacles, his power takes a while to recharge and he's difficult to use.

    I've had the opposite feeling. I've been absolutely wrecking with him. He seems like a hybrid between Blight and Legion. And I've already gotten to the point where I am using his power to attack almost always. And it's such good slow down because now they have to either be infected or go across the map to get the antidote. Wesker is high A tier. In my opinion he's only slightly weaker then Blight.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Every match I've had today against him and the killers dc. I've noticed some miss the power when it looks spot on, does he feel clunky or something?

    The dash has ######### hitbox (a lot of times I dashed to a surv in front of me and I didn't grab him, literally in front of me) and has some severe bug (for example if you dash to a surv while he is throwing a pallet, you can bounce away). Wesker must be fixed

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Every match I've had today against him and the killers dc. I've noticed some miss the power when it looks spot on, does he feel clunky or something?

    Bronx encountered bugs in 2/3 his three first games last night.


    I watched Oz today and saw about one bug every other game if not higher.


    Wesker's power is "janky". Unlike with say nurse you have fixed rush lengths that are the wrong distance for most loops. This makes Wesker a M1 killer on many loops. Some loops also make the ability to vault a downed pallet completely useless - which adds insult to injury.

  • Ive literrally saw how i suddenly pass throught survs like a ghost so i dont think is good hitbox

  • @ClarityOfWill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161214#Comment_3161214

    Clearly we aren't going to agree on much if you think Wesker is underwhelming. He is a high risk, high reward character assuming you don't just play him as M1 only. Git gud as an argument is simply based on some of the ludicrous takes in this thread about his strength and with all due respect, people calling him bad reek of it. As for trying to bring up nurse as some sort of logistical gotcha really ain't it, her problems extend far beyond the scope of in game gameplay, we've just had proof of that. Wesker unironically is what nurse should have been on day 1 of her release, but here we are.

    high risk of moving through survivors or sliding across them

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162145#Comment_3162145

    That doesn't have anything to do with his hitbox size though, I hope you realise that. His dash just seems a bit buggy still, and I doubt anyone is defending that. You literally phased right through that survivor.

    I have bumped into a ton of survivors and slid past them too. It's the hit detection for survivors is too small.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160940#Comment_3160940

    Do people really think BHVR deliberately made Wesker stronger on the ptb, and then nerfed him, to trick their customers? There's no way anyone believes that, right?

    except freddy, plague (if i'm not mistaken she has a minor cooldown regarding her recovery after using the green puke), artist (before survivors took damage if they went into her crows, now they'll be simply swarmed) pyramidhead (his cages and later his chiasing power), just to name some of them...

  • I have about 4K hours in the game, every achievement before this latest update, and about 50 games as Wesker. All that and I'm confident he might just be one of the worst killers in the game in his present state.

  • How does BHVR go from making one of the most fun killers we had in a while on PTB, to completely frustrating in 3 weeks?

  • Wesker is fine. Killer mains just want gigantic hurtbox so killer can play itself with zero skill and player agency

  • @GgamerG said:

    How does BHVR go from making one of the most fun killers we had in a while on PTB, to completely frustrating in 3 weeks?

    For me he was a 10/10 in terms of fun factor. Even with all the flaws he had. I had already suspected what was coming when they talked about changing the collision "slightly". When they talk about minor changes, you know #########'s getting serious. 

  • I can't say much in contrast to the PTB version as we were on holiday when it was live - so I didn't get a chance to try it out...

    Having said that - it definitely seems as though they over nerfed the hitbox on his dash.

    Though fun to play as in his current state (even with the bugs in mind) - it gets annoying when I start sliding right through survivors and can't land hits that Demo would easily get.

    Yes, he does require skill - but the hitbox is far too small as it is right now.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160358#Comment_3160358

    I've had the opposite feeling. I've been absolutely wrecking with him. He seems like a hybrid between Blight and Legion. And I've already gotten to the point where I am using his power to attack almost always. And it's such good slow down because now they have to either be infected or go across the map to get the antidote. Wesker is high A tier. In my opinion he's only slightly weaker then Blight.

    Hmm may I ask what build you are using on him then? Just curious and trying to learn.

  • Well yes I'm actually going back to legion because at least his power is fun and works

  • Add-on - Unicorn Medallion is a must - Use 1 charge to attack , Use 2 charges for map traversal (catching up to a survivor). Do not try to attack with both charges, if you miss with the first accept the miss and charge your tokens back unless you're certain you can get the second hit in. But if you miss that second hit, admit to yourself that you screwed up.

    Second add-on can be whatever.

    I've tried all sorts of builds, but the one that I've had the most success with is

    Sloppy Butcher, Caulorphobia, Jolt , Infectious Fright.

    If I had things go my ways always, first hit would be with his power second hit M1 to get Jolt value. But honestly If you get the second down with his power that's awesome because you're rewarded with your power.


    Note: Once you start using the Unicorn medallion, it's like crack and you can't take it off. You've been warned.

  • Bugs aside, he seems underrated to me. Wesker players aren't finding it hard to 3/4K in my solo matches.

  • Wesker is a loser killer lmao. Garbage, nerfed, and boring to play.

  • No wesker DC on me today even when they lost and i played for like 5 hours straight. You are just unlucky.

    As for his power, a bit buggy but it's too early to judge; My opinion is that he will sit at mid tier.

  • Played one match on ptb and was okeish, the main problem was the hitboxes, i never had hitbox problems per se, except the ones where you grab them and he just release them. Overall his power is lackluster, ok for mobility but not at impresive levels, on chase is also okeish until you realize that it has 0 looping and vaulting is not even worth it on chase where is assumed you are going to use it

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162165#Comment_3162165

    except freddy, plague (if i'm not mistaken she has a minor cooldown regarding her recovery after using the green puke), artist (before survivors took damage if they went into her crows, now they'll be simply swarmed) pyramidhead (his cages and later his chiasing power), just to name some of them...

    Are you serious right now? Plague got a nerf to her movement speed while holding her power, so she would have at least a bit of counterplay when using her Corrupt Purge. She did get a bunch of other buffs as well though. And she received more buffs over the years as well.

    Pyramid Head had almost 0 counterplay before they added a 1 second cooldown after canceling his power, and they even gave him a compensation buff as well. That had nothing to do with making him weaker after people bought him.

    Artist is the same thing. Many people still don't enjoy going against her that much, but dear lord, her crows damaging survivors was so stupid, literally everyone was asking for that nerf.

    And Freddy as far as I know was just very ill informed nerfs because of how strong he could be against low rank survivors.

    Wesker is the first killer that was nerfed in a way that most people didn't see coming, and didn't want him to be nerfed. And it's not even clear if his hit box is too small, or if it's just buggy. I also wouldn't be surprised if they increase his hitbox to 25 or 30 cm in the next weeks, considering how many people complain about it.

    Also, what about Dredge, Sadako, Pinhead, Nemesis, Trickster, Blight and so on? A lot of those killers were actually improved sometime after the ptb.

    You have no argument whatsoever.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163458#Comment_3163458

    Are you serious right now? Plague got a nerf to her movement speed while holding her power, so she would have at least a bit of counterplay when using her Corrupt Purge. She did get a bunch of other buffs as well though. And she received more buffs over the years as well.

    Pyramid Head had almost 0 counterplay before they added a 1 second cooldown after canceling his power, and they even gave him a compensation buff as well. That had nothing to do with making him weaker after people bought him.

    Artist is the same thing. Many people still don't enjoy going against her that much, but dear lord, her crows damaging survivors was so stupid, literally everyone was asking for that nerf.

    And Freddy as far as I know was just very ill informed nerfs because of how strong he could be against low rank survivors.

    Wesker is the first killer that was nerfed in a way that most people didn't see coming, and didn't want him to be nerfed. And it's not even clear if his hit box is too small, or if it's just buggy. I also wouldn't be surprised if they increase his hitbox to 25 or 30 cm in the next weeks, considering how many people complain about it.

    Also, what about Dredge, Sadako, Pinhead, Nemesis, Trickster, Blight and so on? A lot of those killers were actually improved sometime after the ptb.

    You have no argument whatsoever.

    yes, i'm absolutely serious since the question was if other killers were nerfed after the ptb, not if those nerfs were done without reasons🙄.

    btw dredge and sadako didn't received buffs as far as i know (or at least nothing gamechanging for them), pinhead was NERFED and not buffed (brown and green addons for the chain hunt cooldown nerfed from 10 and 15 seconds to 3 and 6 seconds and his engineer's fang nerfed, spawning only 2 chains instead of the usual 3). trickster was buffed after being released cause he was literally unplayable unless you were aganist people who were SO BAD that they could kill themself while the killer was afk. blight had hitboxes so weird and bad that was unplayable so i would call his "buffs" bugfixes. freddy didn't needed all the nerfs that he got, now it feels clunky and underpowered using him. artist wasn't a big problem since when she put down the crows she's also slowed down, so the counter was the same as it is now: W+shift. pyramidhead was overall nerfed because as i said his cages were visible to him, so his power gave also some useful informations and his chasing power could be easily faked, now both things are gone only for having his power more spammable (they didn't even buffed the range, which is already pathetic), a pity that this attack is extremely predictable and you can't aim freely due to the slow movement, without mentioning his ms nerfed from 4.4 to 3.6. plague could at least receive a buff for her puke being faster since it can be easily juked (not to mention that her green puke is extremely clunky due to server latency: i lost the count of the times that i should have infected someone and the survivor did the animation when hitted by the puke but nothing happened), especially when in indoor maps, making her a simple m1 killer, she recently received a couple of buffs that make her a little bit better (before survivors were able to completely deny her power since only one pool was available to collect her real chasing power from the start). i've a LOT of arguments as you can see...

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166663#Comment_3166663

    yes, i'm absolutely serious since the question was if other killers were nerfed after the ptb, not if those nerfs were done without reasons🙄.

    btw dredge and sadako didn't received buffs as far as i know (or at least nothing gamechanging for them), pinhead was NERFED and not buffed (brown and green addons for the chain hunt cooldown nerfed from 10 and 15 seconds to 3 and 6 seconds and his engineer's fang nerfed, spawning only 2 chains instead of the usual 3). trickster was buffed after being released cause he was literally unplayable unless you were aganist people who were SO BAD that they could kill themself while the killer was afk. blight had hitboxes so weird and bad that was unplayable so i would call his "buffs" bugfixes. freddy didn't needed all the nerfs that he got, now it feels clunky and underpowered using him. artist wasn't a big problem since when she put down the crows she's also slowed down, so the counter was the same as it is now: W+shift. pyramidhead was overall nerfed because as i said his cages were visible to him, so his power gave also some useful informations and his chasing power could be easily faked, now both things are gone only for having his power more spammable (they didn't even buffed the range, which is already pathetic), a pity that this attack is extremely predictable and you can't aim freely due to the slow movement, without mentioning his ms nerfed from 4.4 to 3.6. plague could at least receive a buff for her puke being faster since it can be easily juked (not to mention that her green puke is extremely clunky due to server latency: i lost the count of the times that i should have infected someone and the survivor did the animation when hitted by the puke but nothing happened), especially when in indoor maps, making her a simple m1 killer, she recently received a couple of buffs that make her a little bit better (before survivors were able to completely deny her power since only one pool was available to collect her real chasing power from the start). i've a LOT of arguments as you can see...

    You are just trying to make every buff to killers look like nothing but every nerf look like they hurt the killer so much.

    Forget it, there is no reason to even discuss this with someone like you. Believe what ever you want, if it makes you happier lmao.

    But I do have to address a few points. Pinhead, from the ptb into the live game, was buffed. His chains were buffed in numerous ways.

    Pyramid Head had almost 0 counterplay, because he had no cooldown after canceling his power. If you dropped the pallet, you'd get downed. If you didn't you'd also get downed. He now has a 1 second cooldown, during which he moves at about 3,6 M/S. I am also not sure what you are on about with his movement speed nerfed from 4,4 to 3,6 M/S. He still moves at 4,4 M/S when using his power.

    Also, the Artist nerf was not needed? What???

    And Plague's puke can easily be juked? Lmao what? There is a reason why survivors often prefer to stay broken the entire game instead of giving her power.

    No, you do not have any proper arguments. You are just looking at these things from what seems to be a very biased standpoint, that's all. But if you are one of those people that still believe killers are too weak then I guess there is nothing left to tell you anyways.

1 2 3