Proof killers will blame their losses on anything but themselves

First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have one of the strongest killers in the game that brings in one of the strongest builds with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

DeadByDaylight   2_21_2022 3_05_46 PM_LI.jpg DeadByDaylight   2_21_2022 4_59_21 PM_LI.jpg

Edit: Since, people think I’m referring to the clown being op with 2 brown add-ons I fixed the post to make it make sense. Let’s just ignore the blight with Crow and Alch ring with a mori and a strong load out shall we?

Comments

  • I know, you are right. I try to play on my laptop, and just get so frustrated because I am ######### with the controls. It is hard to play a game that you are decent at, with controls that you are a noob to. So , I always return to my PS4, but, perhaps, someday.

  • Show me an irri huntress with no dead hards, spine chills, iron wills, decisive strikes or borrowed times bitching about everything and THEN i'll believe you. Clown with common add ons is very strong though so good on you for that.

  • On the flip side of this, you have survivors blaming their other teammates for losing, the killer won by using exploits or hacks or by using a toxic build. It happens on both sides, not just killers.

  • I get those that blame SWF too. Try to tell them you're solo and they don't believe you.

    brings in one of the strongest killers, with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what?

    Not everyone plays Blight. Killer was probably a Slinger main and was playing Blight randomly or for a daily. Either way, they seemed to be blaiming themselves for the loss. To me, it looks like you are being the toxic one there with your comment.

  • I can't tell if this is just a bait post or not

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822464#Comment_2822464

    I know, you are right. I try to play on my laptop, and just get so frustrated because I am ######### with the controls. It is hard to play a game that you are decent at, with controls that you are a noob to. So , I always return to my PS4, but, perhaps, someday.

    You know you can just plug your Playstation controller into your PC right?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822247#Comment_2822247

    What irks me often is the repetition of arguments that have been brought up a dozen times during a discussion but people only read the original post and post their comment even when the same has been said over and over before.

    This forum is so Killer-biased that I call it the forum-killer-hivemind, it's almost a satire of itself. The OP literally posted something that I see Killer-mains post multiple times a day, about survivors being toxic. When a killer posts this exact same thing, you can see all the other forum-killer-hiveminds jump on the bandwagon and pat each other on the back about the "bad survivor mains". Yet, heaven forbid that a survivor mentions that killer-mains can act the exact same way.

    This isn't all killer-mains on this forum, there's a lot of level headed killer-mains. However, I do think there are some players that really-really need to play the other side.

  • @N8dog said:

    Show me an irri huntress with no dead hards, spine chills, iron wills, decisive strikes or borrowed times bitching about everything and THEN i'll believe you. Clown with common add ons is very strong though so good on you for that.

    You obviously didn’t look at the 2nd picture.

  • @Reshy said:

    Ah yes the strongest killer in the game is.... Clown.

    I mean in that first game you have four dead hards, three borrowed times, two decisive strikes, two iron wills, two spine chills. Pretty much all meta perks. I could understand at high MMR that'd look like a SWF due to all the duplicated perks. Though at the same time how do you know these other players weren't in a 2-stack SWF? You may have been solo but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

    In the second game you brought two flashlights and you and that guy with the flashlight had almost identical loadouts so I could buy that being a 2-stack SWF. You also have someone with BNP, and from what it looks like everyone was native and not crossplaying. So it could be a SWF, how do you know the people with you weren't a SWF, and how do we know you weren't a SWF and are just posting this here claiming you weren't a SWF? It's a catch 22, the only way you know someone's not in a SWF is if you've been in a SWF with them before.

    I was referring to the blight? What?

  • @Pulsar said:

    Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.

    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

    Does no one see the screenshot of blight with alch ring and crow with the mori?

  • @Reshy said:

    Ah yes the strongest killer in the game is.... Clown.

    I mean in that first game you have four dead hards, three borrowed times, two decisive strikes, two iron wills, two spine chills. Pretty much all meta perks. I could understand at high MMR that'd look like a SWF due to all the duplicated perks. Though at the same time how do you know these other players weren't in a 2-stack SWF? You may have been solo but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

    In the second game you brought two flashlights and you and that guy with the flashlight had almost identical loadouts so I could buy that being a 2-stack SWF. You also have someone with BNP, and from what it looks like everyone was native and not crossplaying. So it could be a SWF, how do you know the people with you weren't a SWF, and how do we know you weren't a SWF and are just posting this here claiming you weren't a SWF? It's a catch 22, the only way you know someone's not in a SWF is if you've been in a SWF with them before.

    And also I WAS solo in both of those matches, just because there was similar load outs and perks doesn’t mean that I was in a SWF. Yes you’re right maybe there was a duo, maybe there wasn’t, but the whole point of this post was to show killers can NEVER blame themselves for their losses, instead they blame it on everything else.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

    Thank you for pointing that out. I’m just sitting here laughing at them thinking I think clown with brown add-ons is OP.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    He said killers (plural) and posted only 2 pictures.

    If you can’t tell that I’m talking about the alch ring blight with a mori and crow then idk what to tell you and the rest of the audience. But, I fixed the post to make it make more sense now, hope you’re happy. (:

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have killers that brings in one of the strongest killers, with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67HU493TL5ZR/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-3-05-46-pm-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MFR1Z3V2QHSI/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-4-59-21-pm-li.jpg

    Why are you always so desperate to set the narrative?

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    I did read it over twice and he is calling both Blight AND CLOWN best killers because he used the key words here are EXAMPLES.....by saying that and using the clown screen shot he is staying that the Clown is too tier and what he used was the best add-ons. Now if he said Here are twos examples, one of the best Killer and one of the worst, then he would be splitting up the two.

    Literally fixed it

  • @Clevite said:

    If I had a dollar for every time I was told I was in a SWF, when I solo almost 100% of the time, well I could probably buy that PS5 I want.

    Same I really want a PS5, they’re never in stock in my are and I’m always broke.

  • Why post the picture of the Clown game then?


    @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822114#Comment_2822114

    And also I WAS solo in both of those matches, just because their was similar load outs and perks doesn’t mean that I was in a SWF. Yes you’re right maybe there was a duo, maybe there wasn’t, but the whole point of this post was to show killers can NEVER blame themselves for their losses, instead they blame it on everything else.

    I mean in solo queue do you ever blame yourself, or do you blame your teammates for being stupid or the killer for being toxic?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311699/proof-killers-will-blame-their-losses-on-anything-but-themselves

    Are all your posts cringey.....Or....? There's literally no one that admits that their "loss" is their fault.

    Survivors will never admit they're making mistakes. Get greedy and going for a flashie saves ? Only to be downed and hooked 10m from your team mate ? Omg killer ! Why don't you leave the 2 hooks you have and delete all the pressure ! You're so boring !(I've literally heard this before)

    I’ve literally seen more survivor steamers blame their mistakes and losses on themselves while you rarely see any killer main streamers blame themselves for their losses. A big clear example would be the old video of Scott Jund telling Tru3 he lost because he played badly because he was too in denial.

  • just admit you're a "us vs them" poster

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311699/proof-killers-will-blame-their-losses-on-anything-but-themselves

    Blight was running brutal strength and you say strongest build... sure add-ons are but so are you... Ds DH boon And We're Gonna Live Forever...

    I love how you point out brutal strength out of the rest of the whole entire build as if it’s not op.

  • It's easy to blame the game because it's in such a bad state.

  • My personal favorite are the hateful survivors that tell you to self delete after they WIN. "KEKW BABY KILLER GGEZ SELF DELETE!!!" At least being a sore loser I can understand, but being a sore winner just means you have terrible character.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822572#Comment_2822572

    I mean whatever you say. You site one instance where Scott said true was playing like #########.

    I literally can't watch survivor streams because all it is. Is complaining about how the killer is playing, and they think they're owed everything

    Yeah the reason I use that example is because they’re 2 big known players in the community with True primarily playing killer. How people can watch True still baffles me. He always blames the survivors for being a SWF or something on their end never on his end, so Scott literally went out of his way to find out the truth about some of his matches he was playing and turns out one of them wasn’t even a SWF that was claimed by true. It just goes to show killers will never blame their losses on themselves. I feel like I’m going in circles repeating myself.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822385#Comment_2822385

    I’ve literally seen more survivor steamers blame their mistakes and losses on themselves while you rarely see any killer main streamers blame themselves for their losses. A big clear example would be the old video of Scott Jund telling Tru3 he lost because he played badly because he was too in denial.

    Scott Jund is a killer Streamer

  • Which is even better cause I’ve seen some people claim he’s bias towards survivor but it’s clear he speaks for both sides.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822581#Comment_2822581

    Yeah the reason I use that example is because they’re 2 big known players in the community with True primarily playing killer. How people can watch True still baffles me. He always blames the survivors for being a SWF or something on their end never on his end, so Scott literally went out of his way to find out the truth about some of his matches he was playing and turns out one of them wasn’t even a SWF that was claimed by true. It just goes to show killers will never blame their losses on themselves. I feel like I’m going in circles repeating myself.

    Tru also has stated that SWF is overkill, it’s actually sad cause I like the guy but he does go overboard with his comments about DBD.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822591#Comment_2822591

    Tru also has stated that SWF is overkill, it’s actually sad cause I like the guy but he does go overboard with his comments about DBD.

    I used to watch him a lot actually when I first started playing dbd but then I slowly started finding other streamers but yes I do agree as well.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822591#Comment_2822591

    You're going in circles. Because you're blatantly calling out one side. For drama I guess. When everyone else is telling you it's both sides and people in general. Hell if you want to get technical. There's a LOT more survivors then killers. Meaning there's way more survivors who refuse to blame themselves. Then there are killers.

    Agreed, both sides have their bad apples. You have Killers who face-camp from gen 1 and you have SWF bully squads on the survivor side. I do however think that on this forum specifically, there's a lot of killer-mains always blaming survivors.

    Outside this forum, I guarantee that there are, percentage-wise, as many bad apples on one side as the other.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822591#Comment_2822591

    You're going in circles. Because you're blatantly calling out one side. For drama I guess. When everyone else is telling you it's both sides and people in general. Hell if you want to get technical. There's a LOT more survivors then killers. Meaning there's way more survivors who refuse to blame themselves. Then there are killers.

    All I’m saying is that I personally have seen many streams, both survivor and killer streams and rarely do I ever hear the killer player say things like “oh I played that badly”, or “Oops, I missed my shot”, it’s always things like “this is a SWF yup” or it’s always a specific perk or person that made them lose. While on the other hand, I’ve seen survivor players say things like “I should have thrown that pallet down”, “I shouldn’t have went for a flashlight save”, “I should of waited to unhook”…. Things like that. But that’s just me.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822274#Comment_2822274

    This forum is so Killer-biased that I call it the forum-killer-hivemind, it's almost a satire of itself. The OP literally posted something that I see Killer-mains post multiple times a day, about survivors being toxic. When a killer posts this exact same thing, you can see all the other forum-killer-hiveminds jump on the bandwagon and pat each other on the back about the "bad survivor mains". Yet, heaven forbid that a survivor mentions that killer-mains can act the exact same way.

    This isn't all killer-mains on this forum, there's a lot of level headed killer-mains. However, I do think there are some players that really-really need to play the other side.

    I guess you either quoted the wrong person or the wrong comment from me.

    Either that may be the case but I wouldn't call neither Mileena nor a few others on this forum level headed. They are the same kind of extreme biased as the killer mains you have in mind.

    Also to the point you are addressing of killer posting the same stuff, what Mileena posted was about killer blaming everything but themselves for mistakes/losses.

    Yeah the clown did say "swf but yeah, ggs" and the second blamed their choice of killer for their loss. Neither was toxic but what those "killer mains" often post is real toxicity of "ggez baby killer/go uninstall/ go unalive/ etc."

    I myself had a game where i played casual as usual but the surviver didn't step from the gas and I ended with less than 4 hooks total. It was the first game that evening i got any reaction in endgame chat in form of all ggs. My reaction was "not for me". Damn, i poked a hornets nest with that. "######### off/ I take the GG back/ Ungratefull (insult here)" and more came back. All because I felt frustrated after that game and didn't accept their generous "ggs" after getting mercilessly stomped.

    Btw i am a killer main. I have only 300 hours accumulated since release of the game but i play now as a Crashtest dummy for low skill survivors so they can learn the game and have fun while i play for BP. Do i get some grateful reactions as i don't camp/tunnel/slug and so on? Rarely and funny enough also rarely or a bit more often do i still get toxicity. Most of the time end game chat is empty or and that's also frustrating "ggs" but almost exclusively after it is a mismatched team that truly stomps me and tries to deny even the first hook.

    So, i am sorry but playing nice unlike "killer mains" isn't worth it and not even appreciated. Sorry i got a bit off track there.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822475#Comment_2822475

    You know you can just plug your Playstation controller into your PC right?

    Yeah, I know. But, I want to learn the controls, so I can get the alleged advantage that M&K offer.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822462#Comment_2822462

    I love how you point out brutal strength out of the rest of the whole entire build as if it’s not op.

    tinkerer is kinda #########, ruin undying is almost base kit.... or ruin pop

    yall ran brand new parts. 2 purple beamers you chose the map YOU TOOK BADHAM PRESCHOOL hahahah its basically haddonfiels little brother. you ran as i said boon ability to heal super fast on a big part of the map... 2 DS. avg dead hard. one had balanced landing REALLY underrated perk on badham... We're Gonna Live Forever so you cant even slug for a sec


    The only good thing on badham as killer is that you can choose to break the doors on both sides of the school :p thats it


    now tell me how he was the one running the best build i mean it wasnt a bad build dont get me wrong but there are better ones. you had basically perks of every possible outcoming if he would hit and run for some reason you would counter that if he was slugging you would counter that. if he would tunnel you would counter that etc.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822609#Comment_2822609

    I don't think this forum is "killer mains" I just think there's too many obvious trolls or new survivors. So folks who do play killer stick out

    Ive literally seen people trying to defend COH and say it's not OP or broken. Which is still is. I've seen people say Adranline vial needs nerfed. I've seen people defend old DS. I've seen folks say they want BT and DS basekit.

    Usually arguments from folks who play killer. Arnt as rediculous. I think the most rediculous one I can remember is folks defending Alch ring. Which yea, needs a bit of a nerf.

    I know you were responding to him and not me but the problem with these forums is that it seems most of the time a survivor player posts something that they want buffed on their side, or something fixed on the killers side they’re IMMEDIATELY labeled a “troll” and their post is called bait. It’s really sad, I have yet to see a killer post that’s been called bait and have the poster be labeled a “troll”. I should know, I’ve been through that multiple times and have seen others go through that as well.

  • Proof survivor mains will pick on and bully killers sounds better. Then you come here and shame them to the community. Better yet, you group all killers into this idea that they should be hated.

    Maybe you should play killer and see what it's like before you go judging every other player thay plays killer? Or just stop with the whole us vs. them mentality. It's toxic.

  • Im pretty sure if that blight would 4K, this topic would have a different title.

    wink wink sluzzy v2

  • The "point" that to them every single player that chooses to play as the killer in a match is not mature enough to see their own mistakes? Because the OP, coupled with the follow-up posts from the same user, definitely make that toxic argument. (Because, just to be clear, saying all killers or all survivors do this immature thing? That's definitely toxic BS)


  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822638#Comment_2822638

    I know you were responding to him and not me but the problem with these forums is that it seems most of the time a survivor player posts something that they want buffed on their side, or something fixed on the killers side they’re IMMEDIATELY labeled a “troll” and their post is called bait. It’s really sad, I have yet to see a killer post that’s been called bait and have the poster be labeled a “troll”. I should know, I’ve been through that multiple times and have seen others go through that as well.


    "the whole point of this post was to show killers can NEVER blame themselves for their losses, instead they blame it on everything else."

    "It just goes to show killers will never blame their losses on themselves."

    It seems there is some confusion, so let me just point out 2 examples of toxic "us vs them" nonsense. Mileena, if you want to be taken seriously and not be dismissed as a troll, it may help to take a good long look at how you word things. When it clearly shows you are trying to box everyone who plays killer up nice and neat into your stereotypes, that is straight up troll behavior, and likely to have your opinion Immediately seen as biased whining, rather than a legitimate discourse.

    If you want to talk about a couple of bad experiences you had with ######### people playing killer, that's one thing. Trying to put that behavior on everyone who ever played killer? That's toxic.

  • Killer mains live off of copium.

    fTrAxIX.png


  • It was funnier to make it about Clown.

  • Can you try to post anything but a bait?

  • To be fair Survivors also do the same thing sometimes as well but, yeah the same with some killer players too. Also you beat the strongest thing in the game. Sluzzy be like impossible how'd you do that?

  • the fact that people thought I was really complaining about the clown and not the blight says enough

  • This proves absolutely nothing. It proves that these specific players blame it on everything but themselves. Nice bait post tho.😂

  • @fulltonon said:

    Can you try to post anything but a bait?

    Just because someone posts a thread who plays survivor and it has something to do with survivor doesn’t mean it’s bait. Try again.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823405#Comment_2823405

    Just because someone posts a thread who plays survivor and it has something to do with survivor doesn’t mean it’s bait. Try again.

    I don't get it, does it has something to do with survivor even?

    It's a thread about how you hate every one of killer players because they are bad, I don't think anything is related to survivor thing.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    This proves absolutely nothing. It proves that these specific players blame it on everything but themselves. Nice bait post tho.😂

    You’d be surprised how many killers blame it on everything else. It’s not bait lmao… Please, Try again.

1 2 3 4