Proof killers will blame their losses on anything but themselves
First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have one of the strongest killers in the game that brings in one of the strongest builds with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.
Edit: Since, people think I’m referring to the clown being op with 2 brown add-ons I fixed the post to make it make sense. Let’s just ignore the blight with Crow and Alch ring with a mori and a strong load out shall we?


Comments
Okay, it just proved how toxic and ridiculous you are.
It’s a survivor posting something on THESE forums so yeah, your threads immediately get called bait and you get called a troll. It is survivor related.
I’m not toxic
I mean, there is no "survivor" because you can be killer and survivor in this game.
Of course it will be called bait if you say "I'm from this game, I'm an actual survivor".
I don't have to try again. Those 2 people are not all killer mains...
This bait is cringe and it's not true. I can say the same thing about survivors. I can show you 2 screenshots and make it look like it's all survivor mains who blame it on everything but themselves. Like i said: THIS PROVES NOTHING...
Yes, it's all the forums. It's not in any way tied to you trying to paint literally all killers with the same brush. Just that mean forum full of people that just hate survivors, sure. Nothing at all to do with how you consistently hop on here to claim all killers are toxic, or unable to handle a loss, etc.
Why you think you aren't toxic?
Anybody on these forums that posts something that asks for something to be fixed on the killer side, whether it be perks, add-ons, mechanics etc., it gets called bait and the poster of the thread gets ridiculed. I’ve seen, I’ve been there, done that. But it’s okay when killers make threads about survivors and their perks and they get to go about their day without being ridiculed? Why is that? Can you please give me an explanation for that?
I really don't get how the OP keeps missing this context. Like seriously, if you hate all killer players that much, why are you even playing?
Simple, you are making ridiculous point, while those threads have actually fair enough point.
what have I done that’s “toxic”?
Tried to claim all killer players are immature people who cannot handle a loss.
That's toxic.
I don't know any other ways to explain that.
Well, I think the threads they make are ridiculous but you don’t see me going into their thread calling them a troll, or that their entire thread is bait. Who hurt you? Like geez you’re so harsh. Be nice for once.
I have to say exact same thing for you, bruh...
Don't put Killer's or Survivor's into a player discussion
Both sides do the same thing... Killer players will blame: Survivor builds, Maps, Not running "meta" builds, Gen speeds... Survivors will blame: builds, Bad teammates, Camping, Tunneling, Maps (to a lesser extent)
Some of those are real and others are (IDK)
Why did you make this thread?
Like, is it news to anyone that some people get upset when they lose?
Of course here we go again, anything that’s directly towards killer or the killer audience is immediately bait and cringe. Zzz 😴
I don’t go around insulting people or ridiculing soo..
You get on the Blight's case for using the best stuff while you literally brought him to the most Survivor-sided map.
It's ironic.
You literally did.
please screenshot and post the part where I called all killer players “immature people who cannot handle a loss”. I’ll wait ⏱
thread lock when
I’d argue that haddonfield and the game are survivor sided than the one I brought. It’s a good map but those 2 are far worse.
idk guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Right there, in your very first post, literally started in the title of the thread where you decided to conflate the actions of 2 individuals with the entire community of people playing one side of a game. I also provided several quotes in an earlier reply you ignored. Facts are facts. Trying to claim every killer is unable to handle a loss (as you clearly did) is toxic troll behavior, and it's not even out of character for you.
Idk either, some people just enjoy complaining i guess. They obviously don't play killer themselves and think that 2 or 3 people represent the entire killer playerbase. It's annoying but they won't get the point, not matter what we say...
you failed to show me what I asked for, which , I’ll repeat again… the part where I said “all killer players are immature people who cannot handle a loss”.
Btw your thread title makes no sense, after looking closer at the screenshots
The Blight player says "I should've played Deathslinger" which is them basically implying/saying it's their fault for picking a killer they aren't good with and they say they made a mistake
Did you even read the chat in your own screenshot?
Ah, so if you didn't use those exact words, it doesn't count?
I'm done with your toxic troll ass. Seriously. I used to think you were someone that could be fun to talk to, given your obvious love for my favorite fighting game franchise, but the more of your threads I've read, the more I became convinced that you are basically only on these forums to further the us vs them nonsense that is, without question the worst part of this forum. Even Sluzzy and lord Tony act with more tact. . Funny part is, I actually play survivor far more than I do killer, I just hate bigotry and stereotyping in all forms. You have convinced me that anything you say I can easily ignore and in fact, by doing so my life will be slightly less annoying.
If you honestly can't see how trying to paint every survivor or killer player based on some isolated incidents with 2 people is ######### troll behavior, nothing I say will convince you.
He literally dc’d after all 5 gens popped. Then he proceeds to go into chat and said that if he was deathslinger he would of won, almost like a for sure guaranteed promise. It’s just an excuse to me.
That's not what i said. It's cringe that you blame all killers for 2 players, how do you know every killer is like that. I play both sides and i don't mind losing, if the game was fun i won. And yes, sometimes i also get a little frustrated but that's not linked to playing killer. Please stop blaming all players that play killer just because you had 2 players that couldn't handle losing.
Your thread title is "killers blame everyone but themselves"
And you post a screenshot of a killer who dced saying "I should have played Deathslinger, I made a mistake"
??????????
What does the phrase "I made a mistake" mean if not admitting that something was your fault
That’s fine, you think I’m offended? Call me names, compare me to other people, it’s fine. At the end of the day, I’m not losing sleep over people like you so, take care have a nice night.
No. To be offended you would actually have to have the ability to reflect on your own words and deeds. I expect nothing of you, but for you to continue trying to paint all people who choose to play killer as somehow deficient to you, someone who never plays killer, which you seem to have no issue doing, as again, no self awareness seems to exist to stop you
Because killers will never admit they played poorly IN GAME, nor have I ever seen them give the survivor(s) props after the match. Flip it the other way around, that’s like me saying I should of ran this perk, or I should of played as Meg instead. It’s literally an excuse.
I feel like talking to my cats has more effect then talking to this player.😂
I'm willing to bet it does. Your cat probably knows the difference between "these two dogs always bark at me" and "why does every single dog hate cats"
Maybe practice what you preach.
Instead of making threads berating people why don't you make threads praising good killer players you've come across
I’m not wasting anymore of time with you from here on out. Take care (:
This is one of the best comparisons yet. That's hilarious.😂🤣
not always lol
Thanks. Came from real life Inspiration (2 old, grumpy dogs)
It's always the case, this forum has plenty of fair people, they call things ridiculous regardless of either side it is from.
If you are ridiculed, it's on you, doesn't matter if they are survivor or killer, doesn't matter what they are talking about, it's always opinion that has problem.
I did make a thread with tongue firmly in cheeck advocating for noed to just kill a random number of survivors as a test. Didn't get a single person agreeing with me. Shows just how "killer sided" this forum really is.
They're done with you because you speak facts @AsherFrost.😂
It's weird having someone say they aren't wasting any more time with you, after you've said you're done with them. It's like someone calling you after you hung up, just to hang up on you. I suppose it's an easy way for the op to feel superior without having to do any self reflection.
well of course no one's gonna agree with that, why should a perk randomly kill a survivor?? Unless you were joking.
Exactly and then keep repeating the process.😂
If the forum was some "killer hive mind" as claimed by the op and others, surely one person of these killer players, who I have been assured are all just interested in a 4k, despite how fair it would be, would agree with a change that would help achieve that? (And yes, tongue in cheek is a phrase to indicate I was not serious about the suggestion, and was in fact half drunk trying to have a bit of fun while I waited for my plane)
I mean it seems like a fun perk, literal luck based kills are what I really want.
Why not make a perk that instantly repair all generators and opens both gates which activates at 5% chance every time killer hooks a survivor at the same time.