Proof killers will blame their losses on anything but themselves

First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have one of the strongest killers in the game that brings in one of the strongest builds with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

DeadByDaylight   2_21_2022 3_05_46 PM_LI.jpg DeadByDaylight   2_21_2022 4_59_21 PM_LI.jpg

Edit: Since, people think I’m referring to the clown being op with 2 brown add-ons I fixed the post to make it make sense. Let’s just ignore the blight with Crow and Alch ring with a mori and a strong load out shall we?

Comments

  • Good point these killers man blaming everyone else except themselves for losing. Survivors at least lose with a quiet dignity and elegance befitting of the highest breed. Killers these days are the worst gotta say it.

  • That's how it do be. Everyone is perfect and never wrong.

  • Ah yes the strongest killer in the game is.... Clown.


    I mean in that first game you have four dead hards, three borrowed times, two decisive strikes, two iron wills, two spine chills. Pretty much all meta perks. I could understand at high MMR that'd look like a SWF due to all the duplicated perks. Though at the same time how do you know these other players weren't in a 2-stack SWF? You may have been solo but that doesn't mean everyone else is.


    In the second game you brought two flashlights and you and that guy with the flashlight had almost identical loadouts so I could buy that being a 2-stack SWF. You also have someone with BNP, and from what it looks like everyone was native and not crossplaying. So it could be a SWF, how do you know the people with you weren't a SWF, and how do we know you weren't a SWF and are just posting this here claiming you weren't a SWF? It's a catch 22, the only way you know someone's not in a SWF is if you've been in a SWF with them before.

  • Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.


    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

  • Clown with brown addons and no offering is your idea of strong killer with strong addons and offering?

    Also survivors will also blame everyone but themselves for their losses. So I hope you have never complained about the killer tunneling or camping.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.

    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

    Yeah survs would never blame anything else right. In one game I had a David blaming the actual weather to be to loud so he coulnd play right

  • "Look! this ONE particular killer did bad thing! THIS IS THE PROOF OF EVERY KILLERS BEING BAD!!!"

  • @Pulsar said:

    Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.

    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

    Exactly. Toxicity isn't defined by the role you play. The only "proof" in this thread is that people with myopic viewpoints lose any of their credibility when they try to beat a biased drum over and over again and ignore the bigger picture.

  • Yes the ultimate strongest killer ever...

    Clown with 2 brown add-ons running a full totem meme build.

    Truly the strongest killer imaginable...

  • Survivors running full meta, map offerings and broken items complaining 😨.

  • I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

  • @Waterfall said:

    Good point these killers man blaming everyone else except themselves for losing. Survivors at least lose with a quiet dignity and elegance befitting of the highest breed. Killers these days are the worst gotta say it.

    That's sarcasm right? Because no matter how "fair" i play, it's pretty routine for survivors to tell me to off myself

  • Yeah survivors are never blaming killers for their loses. This never happened, Just killers. Sure. Bye.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Yes the ultimate strongest killer ever...

    Clown with 2 brown add-ons running a full totem meme build.

    Truly the strongest killer imaginable...

    Yep, all everyone complains about is how at high MMR there's too many clowns and how boring it is.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have killers that brings in one of the strongest killers, with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67HU493TL5ZR/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-3-05-46-pm-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MFR1Z3V2QHSI/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-4-59-21-pm-li.jpg

    "How big a mistake i made" sounds like blaming yourself me. And its just human nature to blame surroundings, survs do it as much as killers and i dont blame them for it.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

    He said killers (plural) and posted only 2 pictures.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

    I think no one can be more toxic than what OP did here.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

    Op is notorious (nearly on the same as the forum meme person sluzzy) for being heavily biased.

    So i wouldn't expect anyone to answer them normal at this point and to the topic, yes these examples are also not good for the point made in the post. Both survivor teams could be seen as any form of swf from the outside given their loadouts.

    Also calling the nerfed Mori "the strongest offering" seems like a stretch. It might be true in terms relative effect to all other offerings but the Mori itself is nothing but a flair item and a joke nowadays.

  • This might be very controversial opinion, but I think people like this are acting the same even if they play the other side.

    Toxic people are toxic people. Im not saying one side is better or worse in regards of toxicity, but I hate Us vs Them mentality even more

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822119#Comment_2822119

    Yeah survs would never blame anything else right. In one game I had a David blaming the actual weather to be to loud so he coulnd play right

    To be fair, when my neighbor's mowing his lawn I can't hear a damn thing in the game. Skill check prompts and the killer's TR might as well not exist.

  • @Reshy said:

    Ah yes the strongest killer in the game is.... Clown.

    I mean in that first game you have four dead hards, three borrowed times, two decisive strikes, two iron wills, two spine chills. Pretty much all meta perks. I could understand at high MMR that'd look like a SWF due to all the duplicated perks. Though at the same time how do you know these other players weren't in a 2-stack SWF? You may have been solo but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

    In the second game you brought two flashlights and you and that guy with the flashlight had almost identical loadouts so I could buy that being a 2-stack SWF. You also have someone with BNP, and from what it looks like everyone was native and not crossplaying. So it could be a SWF, how do you know the people with you weren't a SWF, and how do we know you weren't a SWF and are just posting this here claiming you weren't a SWF? It's a catch 22, the only way you know someone's not in a SWF is if you've been in a SWF with them before.

    @Pulsar said:

    Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.

    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

    @Crowman said:

    Clown with brown addons and no offering is your idea of strong killer with strong addons and offering?

    Also survivors will also blame everyone but themselves for their losses. So I hope you have never complained about the killer tunneling or camping.

    OP is very clearly talking about Blight, and not the freaking Clown in the first picture.

    There is absolutely no way the three of you didn't get that.

  • Ah yes... the salty killer. Such common.

    Unheard of, it is, for killer to give hatch or free escapes, etc.

    Common it is for survivors to give free hooks for a killer they ran the whole game for him to at least get BBQ stacks. Survivors also never t-bag at the gates.

  • I mean... To be real with you, if I lost as any killer except for Bubba, I would genuinely have felt as though I would have won if I had been playing him. I blame myself for not picking Leatherface 24/7. That what makes me different from these killers. I can admit the mistake I made.

  • Killers always blaming SWF to feel better with themselves after a bad game even though they doesn't know if they are actually SWF. Pretty common reaction.

    "What? I lost a game? Yeah yeah, must be SWF on comms"

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    He said killers (plural) and posted only 2 pictures.

    And 2 would be plural... 2 pictures, 2 different killers (plural). The clue in the OP is where they said "...and then..." before mentioning the "strongest killer". That would indicate that they are talking about a separate occurrence, as indicated in their 2 pictures, of 2 different games, with 2 different killers. So, again, instead of re-reading the OP and checking that it wasn't you who made the mistake, you decided to just try and have a dig at me. Why? Again, please just read and make sure you understand before commenting.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    Op is notorious (nearly on the same as the forum meme person sluzzy) for being heavily biased.

    So i wouldn't expect anyone to answer them normal at this point and to the topic, yes these examples are also not good for the point made in the post. Both survivor teams could be seen as any form of swf from the outside given their loadouts.

    Also calling the nerfed Mori "the strongest offering" seems like a stretch. It might be true in terms relative effect to all other offerings but the Mori itself is nothing but a flair item and a joke nowadays.

    I don't know the OP - I'm fairly new here myself (more of a lurker). And I certainly don't agree with them. But, I just wish the forums weren't like this. I've had it happen to myself a million times, on numerous fourums - people don't read, jump to conclusions, then act all high and mighty when they really don't know what they are talking about.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822151#Comment_2822151

    And 2 would be plural... 2 pictures, 2 different killers (plural). The clue in the OP is where they said "...and then..." before mentioning the "strongest killer". That would indicate that they are talking about a separate occurrence, as indicated in their 2 pictures, of 2 different games, with 2 different killers. So, again, instead of re-reading the OP and checking that it wasn't you who made the mistake, you decided to just try and have a dig at me. Why? Again, please just read and make sure you understand before commenting.

    Because we don't need to.

  • Don't need to... what? Read the OP? You also don't need to reply at all, yet you still choose to. Even worse, you then try to belittle people, when it's you who is wrong. That's toxic.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822230#Comment_2822230

    I don't know the OP - I'm fairly new here myself (more of a lurker). And I certainly don't agree with them. But, I just wish the forums weren't like this. I've had it happen to myself a million times, on numerous fourums - people don't read, jump to conclusions, then act all high and mighty when they really don't know what they are talking about.

    What irks me often is the repetition of arguments that have been brought up a dozen times during a discussion but people only read the original post and post their comment even when the same has been said over and over before.

  • @Waterfall said:

    Good point these killers man blaming everyone else except themselves for losing. Survivors at least lose with a quiet dignity and elegance befitting of the highest breed. Killers these days are the worst gotta say it.

    I would call this a sarcasm sandwich. Two reasonably sensible sounding slices of bread sentences at the start and end with a lovely peanut putter and cheese filling that makes us all scratch our heads with wonder.

  • I dunno if you caught it, but I noted for the blight game too. My point was more why post clown in your OP, it doesn't make it sound any more legitimate.



    @PlaysByShady said:

    Ah yes... the salty killer. Such common.

    Unheard of, it is, for killer to give hatch or free escapes, etc.

    Common it is for survivors to give free hooks for a killer they ran the whole game for him to at least get BBQ stacks. Survivors also never t-bag at the gates.

    Totally, bully squads don't exist.

  • @mad_hatter said:

    I don't agree with the OP, so I'm not here to defend them.on that point, but...

    I do wish you people would read. OPs statement about the strongest killer is referring to the second picture - the killer was Blight. Please, please, please read what people post, and make sure you understand before replying. Not doing so just makes you look stupid. Then to insult somebody when actually you didn't understand just strikes me as being more toxic than most players of this game.

    But again, I don't agree with the OP.

    I did read it over twice and he is calling both Blight AND CLOWN best killers because he used the key words here are EXAMPLES.....by saying that and using the clown screen shot he is staying that the Clown is too tier and what he used was the best add-ons. Now if he said Here are twos examples, one of the best Killer and one of the worst, then he would be splitting up the two.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Damn didn't know Clown was top tier.

    Also, Survivors definitely haven't told me to kill myself after a match because they lost. Call it what it is, toxic players are toxic players.

    I always get 4k with perkless clown + vhs porn on haddonfield (even if the map is killswitched). So I cant blame anyone, cuz I never loose. Kappa

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    I did read it over twice and he is calling both Blight AND CLOWN best killers because he used the key words here are EXAMPLES.....by saying that and using the clown screen shot he is staying that the Clown is too tier and what he used was the best add-ons. Now if he said Here are twos examples, one of the best Killer and one of the worst, then he would be splitting up the two.

    No. Maybe go read it for a third time. He's not commenting on Clown AT ALL.

    "First, you get accused of being in an SWF..." - the example given where Clown was the killer.

    "...and then...one of the strongest killers..." - the example given where Blight was the killer.

    SMH

  • Sometimes it feels like I'm the complete opposite of some of the players. Even if I lose because I get ######### over by the game, I still blame myself lmao

  • Jokes on you, I will ALWAYS blame game and survivors, regardless of I won or lose.

  • i thought this forum was itself was proof enough. or literally any place where people "discuss" dbd

  • Yeah that's just kind of a human being thing, not really something specific to a particular role in DBD or even community.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have killers that brings in one of the strongest killers, with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67HU493TL5ZR/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-3-05-46-pm-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MFR1Z3V2QHSI/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-4-59-21-pm-li.jpg

    The Blight player commented on a mistake they made but yes, they're definitely blaming you

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I mean... To be real with you, if I lost as any killer except for Bubba, I would genuinely have felt as though I would have won if I had been playing him. I blame myself for not picking Leatherface 24/7. That what makes me different from these killers. I can admit the mistake I made.

    I know, facecamping activated. They all doing that thought. "If I had Leatherface and not Trapper."

  • love your grand total of 2 examples

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Killers always blaming SWF to feel better with themselves after a bad game even though they doesn't know if they are actually SWF. Pretty common reaction.

    "What? I lost a game? Yeah yeah, must be SWF on comms"

    If it looks like a SWF, acts like a SWF, I'm going to bet on a SWF. It's safer to imagine comms than an actually good solo player, especially when all the survivors are running near identical setups.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822244#Comment_2822244

    If it looks like a SWF, acts like a SWF, I'm going to bet on a SWF. It's safer to imagine comms than an actually good solo player, especially when all the survivors are running near identical setups.

    Not to mention that the OP can't even prove that he wasn't in a SWF to begin with so it's moot. Plus survivors moan all the time about how awful solo queue is.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822140#Comment_2822140

    I think no one can be more toxic than what OP did here.

    no they were just trying to prove a point.

  • @Waterfall said:

    Good point these killers man blaming everyone else except themselves for losing. Survivors at least lose with a quiet dignity and elegance befitting of the highest breed. Killers these days are the worst gotta say it.

    That's why killers are quitting and the game is dying...

  • If I had a dollar for every time I was told I was in a SWF, when I solo almost 100% of the time, well I could probably buy that PS5 I want.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    First, you get accused of being in a SWF despite you and your teammates telling them we weren't and then you have killers that brings in one of the strongest killers, with some of the strongest add-ons and the strongest offering and when they lose, they say it's because they weren't playing a different killer like what? Examples are below.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67HU493TL5ZR/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-3-05-46-pm-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MFR1Z3V2QHSI/deadbydaylight-2-21-2022-4-59-21-pm-li.jpg

    Blight was running brutal strength and you say strongest build... sure add-ons are but so are you... Ds DH boon And We're Gonna Live Forever...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I mean... To be real with you, if I lost as any killer except for Bubba, I would genuinely have felt as though I would have won if I had been playing him. I blame myself for not picking Leatherface 24/7. That what makes me different from these killers. I can admit the mistake I made.

    What happened to the Spirit avatar?

  • @mad_hatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822248#Comment_2822248

    Don't need to... what? Read the OP? You also don't need to reply at all, yet you still choose to. Even worse, you then try to belittle people, when it's you who is wrong. That's toxic.

    This is a game forum not Harvard degree. Chill.

  • Also it's pretty hilarious that people in this thread literally thought she was talking about clown being the strongest killer in the game.

‹ 1 2 3 4