tell me 1 killer perk and 1 survivor perk you want GONE, no reason needed
Infectious fright
Dead hard
Infectious fright
Dead hard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead Hard (or at least how it is now with its hit validation favouring survivors 99% of the time)
NOED (and I say that as a former killer main)
NOED
CoH
Noed and DH since they're both annoying to go against
WGLF
BBQ
Then buff BP gains.
Franklin's & Dead Hard
Killer: tinkerer
Survivor sprint burst
Self Care and Insidious.
Insidious and CoH
You are brutal, everyone will hate you. 😂
Dead Hard - Most survivors will hate.
Corrupt - Most killers will hate.
Dead Hard and Shadowborn
we all know why I’d remove it. As for shadowborn, I still think we could use a FoV slider
Dead Hard and NOED - They both reward players for making mistakes.
COH is a close second, as I miss my Wraith hit and run.
Ruin is also VERY annoying if it stays up for a decent amount of the trial. I suppose it at least requires the killer to pressure you off the gen to get value though.
NOED and Left Behind.
Dead Hard, but not for the usual reason. I like playing Trapper and being able to DH through bear traps is a bug as far as I’m concerned.
NOED. No reason.
you forgot the survivor perk
Fookin ded ard
Urban Evasion and NOED
Dead hard.
Noed.
Nough said.
Killer - DH (unless upcoming fix to killer POV is perfect) and Spine chill which should not delete stealth plays the way it does. It's getting harder and harder to moon walk for 36 meters since every map has had a tornado run through it (all the debris).
Survivor - honestly same logic as spine chill but with Lightborn/Franklins. Items cost money and should not be deleted because the killer brought 1 perk.
Noed - don't necessarily agree but I'm good with it so everyone can stfu about it.
Twins - Ya I know you said perks but why not. Oh wait there already working on this.
NOED and dead hard
plaything
dead hard
Nah fam not lightborn lol
sprint burst and ruin
Use Dragons Grip with Trail of Torment (the perk, not ability). Then just wander far enough to block LoS... Someone will tap it within 15 seconds most times😈
Dead hard
Rancor
COH
Insidious
I can’t think of any I want removed, but there are a few I think could use a revamp.
Ayo what happened to the Jill profile picture lmao
Going to be really original and say noed and dead hard
Nothing, she is still on throne :)
Monsterous Shrine
Self-Care
Both have become useless as the game has evolved. Reworking is pointless when there are already perks that do the same thing better or (in Shrine's case) when every complimentary build/killer has been changed to the point of having little to no synergy. (Outside of basement camping bubba, which is the only playstyle I truly believe to be the holy Trinity of #########. 1. Useless. 2. Boring. 3. Annoying)
Lmao great 👍
Dead hard, noed. I can still play when they're present, i just hate them both
Dead hard
Monstrous shrine
Dead Hard
NOED
Killer: Pop
Survivor: Urban Evasion or Bond
Noed
Sprint burst
Lightborn: unfunny, borring, and its not even a good perk. You just use it to make survivors mad and go do gens.
Circle of healing.
CoH.
Noed.
Dead Hard
Franklin Demise
Insidious and Blast Mine.
I mean, honestly, DS only really works if you actually waste time tunneling a survivor.
As for an equal exchange, well, I'd actually say NOED would need to be removed to piss them all off. I am actually surprised that like 60% of my games contained NOED. and 90% of those games would have been 4 man escapes without NOED.
I would say noed but currently I think tinkerer is worse.
So Tinkerer and dead hard.
Shadowborn
No Mither
Dead Hard
Noed
Dead hard or prove theyself or circle of healing. Noed or third seal.