tell me 1 killer perk and 1 survivor perk you want GONE, no reason needed
Infectious fright
Dead hard
Infectious fright
Dead hard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same two as you.
Franklin's Demise
Borrowed Time
Dead hard and noed and if you can head on because bully squad use this. I read this wrong I thought it said 1 survivor gone lmao i would have chosen Claude for that one. Why dont you like infectious fright?
Discordance
Dead Hard
Tinkerer
Urban Evasion
Blast Mine, the amount of times it's eaten my Pop is unreal.
Dragon's Grip, not from a survivor's perspective, more the fact that I've never benefited from it or used it to its full effect.
Franklin's Demise
Spine Chill
Those are the only two perks that are bothersome towards me in any way.
Remove Decisive Strike and watch the survivors crumble. They won't be calling it useless once it is gone, no. They will cry and beg, threaten to quit the game. It would be beautiful.
Remove BBQ just to piss off every killer out there.
Dead Hard
Noed
Dead hard
Noed
People never see blast mine coming👀
Dead Hard
Insidious
Dead Hard NOED
NOED and Decisive Strike
Killer: NOED.
Survivor: Literally a coinflip between Dead Hard and CoH.
Urban evasion
Ruin
Whose side are you on!?!?
Head On evertime I get hit with that I don't care if I get 1k they dead
Insidious
Dead Hard
Noed
This thread is pointless. If there's no reasoning for why people want perks removed, there's no reason to care.
that's simply to have a quick response so it will attract more people into spending 15 seconds to type their answer compared to few people who will write for 3 minutes to give their reasons, I want many responses, not 4-5 with good reasons even if they are good.
expose your location, ruin the slim chance for a flashlight/pallet save, helpful for slugging, good snowball
dragon's grip is too badly designed to ever get value
I understand you
It's also more fun this way. Like you don't need a reason to want as perk gone, maybe it just rubs you the wrong way.
How you plannin on keeping the budhha thicc without regular helpings of Mamma Bubba's homemade BBQ?
Tinkerer and CoH
Dead Hard
Tinkerer
exactly
COULROPHOBIA - it's literally useless
DEAD HARD - it steals downs for me
it always steal downs........so far DH as been said 11-12 times haha
Killer: Hex: No One Escapes Death
Survivor: Dead Hard or Boon: Circle of Healing
Personally I wouldn't want to see any gone, just reworked at most, but for the sake of the post, if I had to choose 1 for both sides
Boon: Circle of Healing or Dead Hard (I can't choose which is worse)
Tinkerer
Everyone pretty much agrees that dead hard or CoH needs to go, even tho it will never happen, it jsut show how much players hate these 2 perks, noed being the most called out killer perk in this thread.
For Killer: No One Escapes Death.
For Survivor: Circle of Healing.
Noed
Dead Hard
Please make it reality.
Killer: Rancor. The entire perk is just "screw that one person in particular." It's not even good. It's just an uncounterable permanent NOED and mori for whatever poor sod is the obsession.
Survivor: Boons as a whole. If the game were more balanced, boons would be fine. But in the game's current state, Killers REALLY don't need another bloody objective. Especially when Survivors can just put that objective back whenever they want an infinite number of times and make the Killer's time spent doing said objective absolutely pointless.
I personally think noed is fine since you do 5 totems and the perk is gone, but tbh if it means DH is gone I won't care, I never use noed but for end game builds which I never do.
CoH (so i can play twins again...)
Franklins Demise (its just frustrating even if not that strong)
iron will and ruin
Adrenaline/unbreakable
Lethal pursuer/insidious
I would like them to be gone, but not actually.
NOED and Dead Hard
Two perks that lazy/annoying to go up against
dead hard and ruin
insidious.
CoH.
Dead Hard and NOED
Both are bad perk designs, there should be any survivor perks in the game that give i-frames, and NOED just lets ######### killers face camp a hook
Dead hard / Devour Hope
Dead Hard and NOED
The popular choice is Dead Hard and NOED, in which I completely agree with.
Ayo don’t sleep on coulrpohobia and This is not happening. They are a tier perks lmao
Ruin cause it's boring
Dead hard so everyone will shut up