Funniest Ingame Name You've Seen?
Just finished my last game of the night, played against a Hillbilly called 'SquirrelPuncher'. I don't know why, but that just tickled me.
'Better Wrong Than Dwight' was also pretty decent, in a dad joke sort of way.
Just finished my last game of the night, played against a Hillbilly called 'SquirrelPuncher'. I don't know why, but that just tickled me.
'Better Wrong Than Dwight' was also pretty decent, in a dad joke sort of way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"CoolGrandma."
A swf group of all hardware store names
I gave a Steve named Lowes the hatch
P1ss Fetish Dwight
Hex: Devour Ass will always be my favorite.
I had a teammate named Hex Devour Dick
Hex dildo and boon anal beads
Okay but which fit was I wearing at the time??
Still Iridescent c..k.
a steve I tunneled earlier was named power bottom, stuff like that. random dbd names are funny, examples I see: Onis chew toy, Myers ___- breed me killer, more me pinhead. the dumb simp ones.. there's a million
Hex: Devour Soap will always be among my favourites.
Seeing Hex: Sex appear outside of DbD also was a grand chuckle.
I’m a sucker for hex puns I suppose.
The top one I believe lol. I forget which killer I was playing. Lol
I love my name...
<- kill him, not me
Half of this account
https://twitter.com/dbd_usernames?t=PdjcGXH_tEJNraaA53nNcQ&s=09
But I think some of mine are kinda class, if not also pretty rude. I feel like playing defualt characters while called Poverty Street was pretty good.
A survivor was named Hex: Oni Food or Hex: Oni Feeder. Needless to say, No Mither on the guy :D
The account I found on twitter got suspended, sadly.
Various.
Hex: Ruined Life
Hex: Toxic Survivor
Hex: Gen Rush
Please don't hit me
Need4stuns4Tome
Object of Obsession and Object of Possession as a due SWF
Four SWF that all got CHAD as part of their name
Plsdonthitme
Evil Nea
Huntress step on me
Here's two names I seen that made me laugh:
- Chris P. Bacon
- Friendly Meme Dealer
And I'll also list some of the names that my friend uses because they're a little funny:
- Hex: Get Back Demon!
- Bubba's Best Friend
Object of depression playing Tapp will always be my favourite
Hex: third ball
That MrDardon will always make me laugh, what an idiot. He always ends up in dumb situations. Silly him.
But to be serious, one name which sticked to my mind and lever left it is "Bond Croissant", me and a friend were talking casually until we ended up in the lobby.
There was also a guy named "total entspannt" which is german and means "totally relaxed". My friend did a bad little joke and once they got downed he said "der ist jetzt leicht angespannt" which basically means that they're now slightly less relaxed.
It was funnier in German.
Ace in the hole
Hex: Cold Fries made me laugh more than it should have.
Sexy William Bill Overbeck
Hexes of mild inconveniences sounds amazing.
Best I can offer this thread is a Hex: Cuse me
Rageus Quitus but he or she did not dc.
I got that person too but they play as elodie.
I feel like we should appreciate this SWF duo I just came across...
Okay, that is incredibly wholesome.
They were playing as matching Zarina's but Jessie was wearing the red version of the Greek shirt, and James the blue one.
My favourite was a frumpy-looking Laurie called Hey Kids Its Grandma.
polyorchid man (look it up)
I was once healed by a "cumdemon"
Wasn't in Dbd but in Diablo 2, even after 15 years it still sticks with me.
A Necromancer called Negromancer.
It was cheesy, but I did like the name "I'm Hexy and I NOED".
I once found a duo named Fancy Felix and Sensual Steve. The matching names were kinda cute
Hex: appeal
Is probably the most memorable to me for some reason.
the funniest name I've seen on DBD in a while was pornhub CEO
andres1wacko78
Just had to update this - ran into a guy called 'Pyramid Butt' and now I'm going to have to get the missus to draw him.