If You Don't Enjoy Being Camped/Tunneled, Play Another Game

These are legitimate strategies that are part of the game and will NEVER be removed 🙂

If you can't have fun because of them, there are plenty of other games to play, like Metro Exodus, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, The Sims 4, Propnight, Crystar, Bright Memory: Infinite, Command and Conquer 3: Red Alert, Rabi-Rabi, Fire Pro Wrestling World, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Koihime Enbu, Skullgirls, Deus Ex, Portal, Half Life 2: Episode 2, Alan Wake, Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, Boson X, Crisis in the Kremlin, Pathologic 2, The Void, Sleeping Dogs, Life is Strange, Way of the Samurai 4, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Splitgate, ATOM RPG, Eternal Senia, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Europa Universalis 4, Drifter, The Silver Case, Honey Select 2, and Civ 6.

Stop being a survivor crybaby and just enjoy the game.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You know this is a killers forum where killers cry 24/7, don’t you?

  • @dictep said:

    You know this is a killers forum where killers cry 24/7, don’t you?

    Y'know Survivors cry aswell don't you?

  • God I can already smell the direction this thread is gonna go in if it gains any traction.

  • I realized thanks to your rich post that I actually enjoy being camped by Bubba. The look in his eyes, instead of playing the game he spends all his precious time with me. I should be thankful actually, what a gentleman. <3

  • If you don't enjoy being genrushed/looped, play another game

    These are legitimate strategies that are part of the game and will NEVER be removed 🙂

    If you can't have fun because of them, there are plenty of other games to play, like Metro Exodus, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, The Sims 4, Propnight, Crystar, Bright Memory: Infinite, Command and Conquer 3: Red Alert, Rabi-Rabi, Fire Pro Wrestling World, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Koihime Enbu, Skullgirls, Deus Ex, Portal, Half Life 2: Episode 2, Alan Wake, Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, Boson X, Crisis in the Kremlin, Pathologic 2, The Void, Sleeping Dogs, Life is Strange, Way of the Samurai 4, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Splitgate, ATOM RPG, Eternal Senia, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Europa Universalis 4, Drifter, The Silver Case, Honey Select 2, and Civ 6.

    Stop being a killer crybaby and just enjoy the game.


    Both of these sound stupid but screw it, it goes both ways.

  • The only thing survivors on this do forum do more than cry about camping and tunneling is delude themselves that it's a 'killer-dominated' forum.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2716939#Comment_2716939

    Moral of the story. There are a lot of self entitled players on both sides and the OPs post adds nothing.

    Yep

  • I welcome the tunnel, although I don't highly respect it , if that is all you have as a killer skill.

    Let's see how many gens I can run you for. Because running you for 5 gens with a ds,multiple pallet stuns, watching you swing at windows I already cleared, while 3 get out, is better than any escape 😉.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I realized thanks to your rich post that I actually enjoy being camped by Bubba. The look in his eyes, instead of playing the game he spends all his precious time with me. I should be thankful actually, what a gentleman. <3

    Bubba is meh unless its in the basement. What I love the most is Demo.

    Nothing beats being facecamped by him, BM on hook and nodding at me while his face is open. And all that hissing and ######### is really fun to me

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    The only thing survivors on this do forum do more than cry about camping and tunneling is delude themselves that it's a 'killer-dominated' forum.

    Thing is, it actually is killer dominated. The game itself I'll gladly agree is survivor sided (although I am a killer main so I may be biased) but the forums is without a doubt full of more killer players than survivor players from my experience.

  • I don't mind it because both sides have their own thing.

    It could be changed but I got used to it. It was only frustrating when I started.

    For me, bm'ing is the only part I can never fully stomach and It gives me the urge to dominate then bm those people back.


    Otherwise I am cool with everything, even knockout slugging which I don't really enjoy but that is fine. I don't have to enjoy everything it is idealistic thinking.

  • Wait.. since when do we have private profiles on the forums?

  • @Mooks said:

    Wait.. since when do we have private profiles on the forums?

    Yeah I noticed that "permission problem" as well. Have you encountered that before? I haven't. Maybe they changed their name and the link got busted? Or they got deleted? Dunno

  • Sure, just ignore that your "legitimate strategies" are the reason this game is so frustrating to play.

  • @dictep said:

    You know this is a killers forum where killers cry 24/7, don’t you?

    I see just as much, if not more, survivors crying about killers and calling for nerfs.


    Anyways, @OP, people have the right to complain about a game and still like to play it. I just wish they had more constructive arguments rather than “such and such is OP, plz nerf”.

  • The biggest issue I have with being tunneled early is the fact that's it's pretty annoying to spend more time waiting for a match than the time spent playing in a match.

    Also the low blood points.

    But ######### happens.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2716993#Comment_2716993

    Yeah I noticed that "permission problem" as well. Have you encountered that before? I haven't. Maybe they changed their name and the link got busted? Or they got deleted? Dunno

    i think I have seen it before but it was only shortly and after a third try it didn’t came again.

    maybe it has something to do with the ban/jail system

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I realized thanks to your rich post that I actually enjoy being camped by Bubba. The look in his eyes, instead of playing the game he spends all his precious time with me. I should be thankful actually, what a gentleman. <3

    Sen-Bubba noticed me!!!!

  • @dictep said:

    You know this is a killers forum where killers cry 24/7, don’t you?

    This. Well said.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2716929#Comment_2716929

    I see just as much, if not more, survivors crying about killers and calling for nerfs.

    Anyways, @OP, people have the right to complain about a game and still like to play it. I just wish they had more constructive arguments rather than “such and such is OP, plz nerf”.

    Seriously? I'm honestly asking. It's usually full of killers doing this. I do see survivors crying on here, but nowhere near the levels of killer posts...

  • I'd rather push for unfun (if necessary) mechanics to be removed and replaced with something more fun for everyone.

    But that's just me.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717028#Comment_2717028

    Seriously? I'm honestly asking. It's usually full of killers doing this. I do see survivors crying on here, but nowhere near the levels of killer posts...

    Yes, seriously. And usually, when they can’t argue they fall back on “you’re just a killer main” or “killer forum, blah blah blah”.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717028#Comment_2717028

    Seriously? I'm honestly asking. It's usually full of killers doing this. I do see survivors crying on here, but nowhere near the levels of killer posts...

    Survivors also whine about more illogical stuff than Killers. Killers complain about Dead Hard and CoH the most, which makes sense, they're uncounterable. You'll see Survivors whining about Pinhead, Trickster, Blight, No Way Out, Hatch etc. Both sides are bad but Survivors take it a step too far

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2716993#Comment_2716993

    Yeah I noticed that "permission problem" as well. Have you encountered that before? I haven't. Maybe they changed their name and the link got busted? Or they got deleted? Dunno

    @Mooks said:

    Wait.. since when do we have private profiles on the forums?

    those are a setting.

    0DA4A14D-BD14-4C54-AD5B-BD569DF194AA.jpeg


  • Yay, a new Survivors vs. Killer thread! So long time since the last one. Because we all know when you click on "Play Survivor" or "Play Killer", you can't go back... You're stuck in one role and you're forced to play only one until you come to the forums to complain because you don't win 100% of your trials easily.

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    The only thing survivors on this do forum do more than cry about camping and tunneling is delude themselves that it's a 'killer-dominated' forum.

    Anyone with at least 1 eye ball and with basic reading comprehension can see that most of these forums are threads complaining about survivor perks and gameplay, so what does that tell you?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2716929#Comment_2716929

    I see just as much, if not more, survivors crying about killers and calling for nerfs.

    Anyways, @OP, people have the right to complain about a game and still like to play it. I just wish they had more constructive arguments rather than “such and such is OP, plz nerf”.

    No, no you don't.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://youtu.be/Pz7f_WPutq8?t=5220 I'll just leave this here.

    the problem is, you have to give killer more reason to leave the hook instead of just penalizing them. there is a reason why camping is so heavily used in competition. The balance team needs to rework the "winning" to hooks. do that and killers will leave the hook to go get more hooks. Unfortunately at this point kills are all that matter you can get 2 hooks on every survivor and 1 kill and still get a loss. that needs to be changed before killers have a legitimate reason to leave from securing a kill.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://youtu.be/Pz7f_WPutq8?t=5220 I'll just leave this here.

    Any plans on discussing this? (Or letting the community know if it has fallen through once again?)

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717205#Comment_2717205

    Hooks will never be wins as long as you can get people out for clicky clicky t bags. You can have 8 hooks...Do you really feel it's a win as 4 people tbag you and tell you how much you suck for not killing anyone ?

    if i got 10 hooks i would count it as a win. thats the thing though. doesnt matter what i count it as, the game counts it as a loss

  • So, survs can stop whining. They will get something.

    But i guess survs will only be happy when they can make their gens, killer comes sometimes but can´t catch or hit them, can´t hook them, and they always escape...

  • just cause you are bad at the game and insecure in your skill to win other chases doesnt mean the guy who got down should be penalized because your incompetence to get other hooks, its terrible mechanic and for certain killers is borderline op cause nothing can be done, like bubba. literally nothing can be done cause is not only the insta down, its the are insta down that prevents anything from happening.

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    These are legitimate strategies that are part of the game and will NEVER be removed 🙂

    If you can't have fun because of them, there are plenty of other games to play, like Metro Exodus, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, The Sims 4, Propnight, Crystar, Bright Memory: Infinite, Command and Conquer 3: Red Alert, Rabi-Rabi, Fire Pro Wrestling World, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Koihime Enbu, Skullgirls, Deus Ex, Portal, Half Life 2: Episode 2, Alan Wake, Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, Boson X, Crisis in the Kremlin, Pathologic 2, The Void, Sleeping Dogs, Life is Strange, Way of the Samurai 4, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Splitgate, ATOM RPG, Eternal Senia, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Europa Universalis 4, Drifter, The Silver Case, Honey Select 2, and Civ 6.

    Stop being a survivor crybaby and just enjoy the game.

    Your post contributes nothing. It only adds more vitriol and salt that's not needed. Nobody enjoys being camped or tunneled. If you ever played survivor, you would know that.

  • @hiken said:

    just cause you are bad at the game and insecure in your skill to win other chases doesnt mean the guy who got down should be penalized because your incompetence to get other hooks, its terrible mechanic and for certain killers is borderline op cause nothing can be done, like bubba. literally nothing can be done cause is not only the insta down, its the are insta down that prevents anything from happening.

    And here we see the Survivor tactic of insulting the Killers in order to control their behavior.

    It's not 'I fed you while you camped'. It's 'You are bad at the game, so you camp'. Just more peer-pressure BS from Survivors too angry to admit they feed camping Killers. 🤡

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717226#Comment_2717226

    And here we see the Survivor tactic of insulting the Killers in order to control their behavior.

    It's not 'I fed you while you camped'. It's 'You are bad at the game, so you camp'. Just more peer-pressure BS from Survivors too angry to admit they feed camping Killers. 🤡

    it is a terrible mechanic, used by killers who have not confidence in their skill to find and win other chases any other thing you say is delusional, get better at the game and you wont need to face camp survivors. bttw im fine with face camping if all gens are done im not that type of survivor, im fine with securing a kill when you have no other objective

  • This attitude to "i must have fun" i don´t get. Crying for everything to be nerfed to the ground.

    It is a game - sometimes you have bad luck - happens in real life too.

    Get over it and go on - or let it be and play something else.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    So, survs can stop whining. They will get something.

    But i guess survs will only be happy when they can make their gens, killer comes sometimes but can´t catch or hit them, can´t hook them, and they always escape...

    Or you know make survivor easy mode which at this point and time they succeeded quite well why not just have a button to have the killer hold their hand to the exit game since balance is out the window now.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    This attitude to "i must have fun" i don´t get. Crying for everything to be nerfed to the ground.

    It is a game - sometimes you have bad luck - happens in real life too.

    Get over it and go on - or let it be and play something else.

    Do you have the same mindset about Boons and everything else on the survivor side you dont like?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717243#Comment_2717243

    Do you have the same mindset about Boons and everything else on the survivor side you dont like?

    On the killer side it is what it is. Boons are to help low to mid level survs and i am sure there are many of them. (just get rid of the heal speed buff)

    They struggle way more with a lot of killers.

    But as you get up to mid to high tier survs get much stronger and killers suffer.

    I have often lost as killer or got completely destroyed. So i know. But it is wrong to nerf everything - this would not make the game better.

    You simply can´t balance for low to high tier players in one go.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717323#Comment_2717323

    On the killer side it is what it is. Boons are to help low to mid level survs and i am sure there are many of them. (just get rid of the heal speed buff)

    They struggle way more with a lot of killers.

    But as you get up to mid to high tier survs get much stronger and killers suffer.

    I have often lost as killer or got completely destroyed. So i know. But it is wrong to nerf everything - this would not make the game better.

    You simply can´t balance for low to high tier players in one go.

    Oh so "it is what it is" but you want it to be nerfed. I guess the standards for you are different, survivors need to adapt but killers dont. Got it.

    You can't claim you don't want things to be nerfed while in the same post wanting something to be nerfed.

  • I bet you're having hella fun while being camped.

    It might be a strategy, but it isn't excactly FUN. Should everyone now go play a different game?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717336#Comment_2717336

    Oh so "it is what it is" but you want it to be nerfed. I guess the standards for you are different, survivors need to adapt but killers dont. Got it.

    You can't claim you don't want things to be nerfed while in the same post wanting something to be nerfed.

    No, the opposite.

    As i play both sides i can understand both sides.

    And some adjustments could be really needed.

    But there are core mechanics that maybe aren´t so "fun" but have to be there or the whole game won´t work anymore.

    The problem is that the devs have to choose who they want to play.

    And they want the new players - and therefore the whole balancing goes in that direction. On the other hand that massively hurts the killer side on higher levels because survs are already powerful at that level.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717345#Comment_2717345

    No, the opposite.

    As i play both sides i can understand both sides.

    And some adjustments could be really needed.

    But there are core mechanics that maybe aren´t so "fun" but have to be there or the whole game won´t work anymore.

    The problem is that the devs have to choose who they want to play.

    And they want the new players - and therefore the whole balancing goes in that direction. On the other hand that massively hurts the killer side on higher levels because survs are already powerful at that level.

    The "opposite" but everything I said can be backed by your own comment.

  • Haha, would be a pleasure!!!! 😄

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2717361#Comment_2717361

    The "opposite" but everything I said can be backed by your own comment.

    I don´t get it. Yes, i can think some things are ok and some things could need a change.

    And camping, tunneling, slugging, bodyblocking (as surv) and other core mechanics are totally fine for me.

  • Is this normal for you, having nothing to say on the subject matter and attacking/insulting people who don’t agree with you?

‹ 1 2 3