I’m stuck on my hospital bed. I want to be in the warm embrace of a bush while the killer nourishes the roots with the blood of fallen Fengs, but Alas, browsing the forums is all I can muster at the moment.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Denny's.
Gregg's.
the fog
Got a smoke?
To download VHS.
Got gum.
Perfect. The big cheese
Bob's
What?
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum!
Bowling.
To the Rapture.
To the Dream World.
To meet my DBD GF I haven’t met yet
What are ya buyin?
Hell in a handcart
good night
Ozzie's
Finished 2 games, got 182 and 164. Pretty good,
VHS.
Raccoon City Police Department. Again.
Eheh I'll buy it at high price
Come back anytime.
To take a piss.
To the grave. Playing killer makes me ask myself why I even bother getting out of bed any more
To play as killer one last time to cherish the memorys of the nerfs in the last patch and wave goodbye to my buffed meta perk survivor friends.😥😥😥
I’m stuck on my hospital bed. I want to be in the warm embrace of a bush while the killer nourishes the roots with the blood of fallen Fengs, but Alas, browsing the forums is all I can muster at the moment.
Picard. I don't know how to cook, and they have good vegetable meals.
Going to hell. What do you guys want, i heard they opened the first ever taco bell there.
Cod Vanguard
New world, it’s not much better and has all its fun exploits…
Stranger, stranger, now that's a weapon
Taco Bell???? That's gotta be heaven!
Not enough cash! Stranger...
Got some rare things on sale stranger
Your right hand comes off?
To work 🚶♂️
Is that all, stranger?
what are ya sellin?
To camp a hook
They deliver too! Had an order sent to my office there, went through security no problem.
Driver was kinda jelly I had a cold Mountain Dew machine next to my desk ngl...
bubbas basement, sadly im already there atm
Waiting for endwalker tbh
Being face camped every match I play makes me feel like people don't want me playing dead by daylight so I've been playing it less and less
I’m going to make a pizza and watch the rest of Breaking Bad.
ITS UP??!