Now freddy got nerfed it's just constant spirit hate threads

Is this really all it takes to get a killer nerfed?


Just keep spamming freddy hate threads until nerf.


Now he's nerfed let's spam spirit hate threads

Comments

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    SWF is unhealthy for the game.

    you nerf spirit and the killer playerbase quits.

    You still didn't quit tho, sadly

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207292#Comment_2207292

    Omg can you people just stop? Did I ever say that SWF wasn’t a problem because I understand it is. You do get too much info for free but I’m just saying don’t act like Spirit isn’t as big of an issue. I play both sides in red ranks so I’m not bias towards either side.

    You could've included that instead of just saying someone is bias. But she's not a big issue in my opinion. She's weak when you know how to loop but thats any killler. We need strong killers. And that's cool I play red ranks as well on both sides and I don't see a problem with spirit. But we both have our strengths and weaknesses against certain killers.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207298#Comment_2207298

    You could've included that instead of just saying someone is bias. But she's not a big issue in my opinion. She's weak when you know how to loop but thats any killler. We need strong killers. And that's cool I play red ranks as well on both sides and I don't see a problem with spirit. But we both have our strengths and weaknesses against certain killers.

    Why do I need to bring up SWF being a problem in the first place? The topic was about Spirit and Spirit only. It gets annoying when killer bias players bring up an issue survivors have to justify the thing the killers have not being a problem and vise versa. That’s exactly what Lord_Tony did: he made a thread about Spirit not being a problem and I disagree heavily but he had to bring up SWF to justify it.

  • Oooooh, I do love threads where we pretend only one side complains about something until its nerfed and then move onto the next thing etc.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    Given that we’re already pretty happy with the way The Deathslinger performs, the changes to his base kit are minimal. We are not removing any of the options you have with his gun. Instead, we want to focus on the skill-based gameplay and put an emphasis on using your gun effectively, only adding a small drawback to misusing your gun.

    In [Patch Number], The Deathslinger's gun will now feature a new cleaning mechanic. shooting the gun will now cause it to accumulate grime, which can be seen both in the lower left corner around the power icon and on the speargun itself. This grime will dissipate over time whenever the speargun is not being used.

  • @Techn0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207046#Comment_2207046

    Given that we’re already pretty happy with the way The Deathslinger performs, the changes to his base kit are minimal. We are not removing any of the options you have with his gun. Instead, we want to focus on the skill-based gameplay and put an emphasis on using your gun effectively, only adding a small drawback to misusing your gun.

    In [Patch Number], The Deathslinger's gun will now feature a new cleaning mechanic. shooting the gun will now cause it to accumulate grime, which can be seen both in the lower left corner around the power icon and on the speargun itself. This grime will dissipate over time whenever the speargun is not being used.

    Pfft

    big iron.jpg


  • ugh

    people won’t be happy till they nerf every killer into the ground, then all the complainers can feel powerful endlessly looping all the generic no variation M1 killers.

    powerful killers make the game scary and compelling. There should be more of them not less.

  • In other news the sky is blue.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    Deathslinger Changes

    We noticed that people found the Deathslinger boring to play against and relatively strong. So today, we'll be introducing a few new changes for the Deathslinger:

    • Aiming down sights for at least 3 seconds disables the Redeemer for 10 seconds. We thought this would be a good idea due to Deathslinger's ridiculous zoning potential.


    I fear the day this happens.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207046#Comment_2207046

    Deathslinger Changes

    We noticed that people found the Deathslinger boring to play against and relatively strong. So today, we'll be introducing a few new changes for the Deathslinger:

    • Aiming down sights for at least 3 seconds disables the Redeemer for 10 seconds. We thought this would be a good idea due to Deathslinger's ridiculous zoning potential.

    I fear the day this happens.

    Fair and balanced, my friend. Fair and balanced.

  • @Techn0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207046#Comment_2207046

    Given that we’re already pretty happy with the way The Deathslinger performs, the changes to his base kit are minimal. We are not removing any of the options you have with his gun. Instead, we want to focus on the skill-based gameplay and put an emphasis on using your gun effectively, only adding a small drawback to misusing your gun.

    In [Patch Number], The Deathslinger's gun will now feature a new cleaning mechanic. shooting the gun will now cause it to accumulate grime, which can be seen both in the lower left corner around the power icon and on the speargun itself. This grime will dissipate over time whenever the speargun is not being used.

    Followed by another Pig nerf, obviously.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207048#Comment_2207048

    I don't think so.

    I was on the forum when they announced that Billy was going to get changed and nearly no one was complaining about him. Maybe a few about his addons but nothing that Billy basekit needed nerfs

    People complained that Billy was too much played and overrated how good he actually was without insta-saw combos.

    Now people miss him because they realized that Billy being dead means a lot more Spirits and other "boring killers" around.

  • always has been. you must be very new to DBD.

  • THE. FREDDY. NERF. LITERALLY. DID. NOTHING. TO. HIM.

  • This is just what happens is these types of games. Someone will have a bad match vs. a killer, complain on the forums, which will feed into someone else’s misconceptions, then they’ll post too, so on so forth until it devolves into a big circle jerk of of everyone mindlessly regurgitating what everyone else regurgitates. Then a content creator will make a video about it, causing another to jump on the bandwagon. Then the thing gets nerfed to appease the echo chamber.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    THE. FREDDY. NERF. LITERALLY. DID. NOTHING. TO. HIM.

    Well, it gave him 3 useless add-ons and failed to address his actual issues.

  • Survivors are always brigading against one killer or another. Its almost a meme at this point. Spirit was fine after her last nerf. But suddenly shes cropped up again as a problem. Just people parroting what they've heard someone else say.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207036#Comment_2207036

    Beating spirit is actually not that hard. You loop her like every other killer. Once she starts standing still behind a window or pallet, you start running to the next one.

    This! /\

  • @jotaro said:

    not really. i only see "survivor op plz nerf" threads. this game has the worst community ever

    the game actually has a good community you just never see them because people on the forums don't really say things that make them happy.

  • @pseudechis said:

    ugh

    people won’t be happy till they nerf every killer into the ground, then all the complainers can feel powerful endlessly looping all the generic no variation M1 killers.

    powerful killers make the game scary and compelling. There should be more of them not less.

    ikr.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    Is this really all it takes to get a killer nerfed?

    Just keep spamming freddy hate threads until nerf.

    Now he's nerfed let's spam spirit hate threads

    Exactly.

  • people have been complaining about spirit wayyy before freddy got nerfed

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Go back 6 months and you'll see just as many Spirit threads as you do now. You'll also see a whole lot of DS threads. And DS/UB threads. Funny how they magically disappeared.

    And to be honest, the only thing that changed about Freddy was him losing those awful no-effort slowdown add-ons. It's not surprising that getting rid of those got rid of a lot of Freddy players, even though he is just as easy and plays the exact same way. So why so scared for a Spirit nerf? Most people just want some actual interactivity, killers included.

    Yeah man I agree....getting rid of Killer players is healthy for the game. We all love 30 minute survivor queue times.

  • ...

    I am yet to see a single one.

    1. Spirit was always much more problematic than Freddy, but both are awful designs;
    2. I'm yet to see a single one, tbh. I haven't even seen hate toward specific killers in weeks on these forums.

    @Northener1907 Slinger definitely needs changes, but not just straight nerfs. I've suggested plenty of changes that would make him both play and feel better while also serving to remove the aspects of his kit that are straight bullshit in the past.

  • That suggfeston as to how one should play against spirit just gives her a free down in less than 20 seconds...lmfao

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    THE. FREDDY. NERF. LITERALLY. DID. NOTHING. TO. HIM.

    He lost good add-ons and that is nothing? Lol

  • @SunderMun said:

    1. Spirit was always much more problematic than Freddy, but both are awful designs;
    2. I'm yet to see a single one, tbh. I haven't even seen hate toward specific killers in weeks on these forums.

    @Northener1907 Slinger definitely needs changes, but not just straight nerfs. I've suggested plenty of changes that would make him both play and feel better while also serving to remove the aspects of his kit that are straight bullshit in the past.

    Deathslinger was hard in start, i lost gens so fast and game. But i get better. But i am not playing as him so much because it is kinda boring. He is so slow and most maps are so big. Map patrolling is hard with him. But he is so good 1 v 1

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207243#Comment_2207243

    the game actually has a good community you just never see them because people on the forums don't really say things that make them happy.

    well, based on these forums, game chats and everything i ever see this community is so depressing. people especially the killer players refuse to have any challenge (like seriously, it's a video game not a horror movie bruh what's wrong with yall) so instead of adapting they come here and cry about every single thing that's literally part of the game. i stopped playing months ago because the "game" is not fun anymore, as killer is just really, really boring and playing as survivor is just pointless and depressing. sometimes i still peek on these forums to see if anything has changed but no. it's just getting worse and i dont want anything to do with this ruined unfun game and it's extremely toxic and whiny players and disgusting community ever again. it is very rare to see normal people in this community of this "game" (more like some sort of simulator) anyway not gonna waste more time on this just saying you're absolutely wrong about the community when like 85% of it is what i just described.

  • @Mew said:

    people have been complaining about spirit wayyy before freddy got nerfed

    Even before he was buffed in the first place.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207047#Comment_2207047

    Yeah man I agree....getting rid of Killer players is healthy for the game. We all love 30 minute survivor queue times.

    If people ragequit because their easy win is taken away, it's better for the game that they aren't playing.

    I think most people would take a 30 minute wait time to a 25 minute wait time where at the end of it is a Forever Freddy.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207303#Comment_2207303

    Why do I need to bring up SWF being a problem in the first place? The topic was about Spirit and Spirit only. It gets annoying when killer bias players bring up an issue survivors have to justify the thing the killers have not being a problem and vise versa. That’s exactly what Lord_Tony did: he made a thread about Spirit not being a problem and I disagree heavily but he had to bring up SWF to justify it.

    Every thread does this. Survivors and killers. Not just killers.

  • #NerfCulture

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207315#Comment_2207315

    Every thread does this. Survivors and killers. Not just killers.

    It's called whataboutism, and this community does it a lot.

    That being said, sometimes people have a point. Like how everyone compared moris to keys and said they both needed to be nerfed, so moris were nerfed, but keys are still the same - people saying keys should be nerfed as well are totally correct.

  • You act like Freddy's nerf did anything.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

    Almost 3K on average last I saw and that's high. She's either OP or survivors are weak. With her power to slow the game down and then also combined with perks to completely stall the game down is too much. They can't look at Pig stats and feel warm inside.

  • only forever freddy nerfed and doesnt add anything to freddy. He's weak killer but annoyingly prolong the match with his add on.

    anyway people already talk about this freddy and spirit nerf for long time. where've you been ?

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207135#Comment_2207135

    I do not think devs are mad like that. Deathslinger nerf is imposible, he is balanced killer. And i think he needs buffs, him add-ons trash so add-ons changes would be good.

    Deathslingers chase is too strong but his map pressure is too weak.

    He doesn't need buffs or nerfs, he needs a rework. Same with Spirit. I don't want her nerfed so I never see her again. I want matches to be fun, tense and fair.

    As someone playing killer for close to maybe 5 years now, when I haven't played Spirit more than once in over a year because she makes the game so easy I'm actively not having fun, that's a problem.

  • Well, I like going against Spirit and I like to play Spirit. Her fantasy as "ghost with a grudge" works fine for me and I like her story and design so far. Using sound as orientation is a welcome and fresh experience for me that I did not have in other games, at least not to this degree.

    I do agree that she could use some changes. The "bug" where you could hear her while she phased was nice because now both sides were depending on sound. They could honestly bring this back.

    Perkwise I always go for some that fit her fantasy. As such I run Thanatophobia, Haunted Ground, Deathbound and Sloppy. But I always choose perks based on the fantasy.

    But I will say you need to play different against some killers. If you play against a Spirit like you would against Legion you will loose. Sometimes stealthing and not looping is better. It would be kinda sad if every killer felt the same way and would be little to fun for both sides. However I accept that you like some killers more...I hate Huntress more than Slinger or Spirit but that is just me.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    THE. FREDDY. NERF. LITERALLY. DID. NOTHING. TO. HIM.

    swing changs, jump rope and black box are now useless garbage add ons I will never ever use again.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

    You know the hypocrisy is so great but yeah just like The Killers complained about decisive strike once that got nerfed you went out to borrowed time. Sit the f*** down

  • @DropdeadPiggy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207035#Comment_2207035

    You know the hypocrisy is so great but yeah just like The Killers complained about decisive strike once that got nerfed you went out to borrowed time. Sit the f*** down

    The BT user body blocking so we can't hit the unhooker is ######### stupid.


    I suggest BT users have no collision so they can't body block killers for 12 seconds.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209064#Comment_2209064

    The BT user body blocking so we can't hit the unhooker is ######### stupid.

    I suggest BT users have no collision so they can't body block killers for 12 seconds.

    Sounds like a buff to me but like a good one. 12 seconds with a second health state and no collision. Pretty need.

1 2 ›