Now freddy got nerfed it's just constant spirit hate threads

Is this really all it takes to get a killer nerfed?


Just keep spamming freddy hate threads until nerf.


Now he's nerfed let's spam spirit hate threads

Comments

  • Yeah it’s annoying but can you really blame them? Spirit is unhealthy for the game and if you can’t see that then you’re just bias towards killer.

  • Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

  • @GannTM said:

    Yeah it’s annoying but can you really blame them? Spirit is unhealthy for the game and if you can’t see that then you’re just bias towards killer.

    Yeah you can blame them. The moment she gets nerfed everybodies going to complain about another killer until its nerfed and then again and again.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

    Why do I have the feeling that this might actually happen?

  • the fact you think that the only reason people complain about spirit is because freddy got nerfed and that people havent been doing it for years is unironically baffling

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    Yeah you can blame them. The moment she gets nerfed everybodies going to complain about another killer until its nerfed and then again and again.

    I will blame them when they say they want a killer nerfed that doesn’t deserve a nerf. However, Spirit is in need of a nerf. This is coming from someone who loves Spirit and used to main her. I don’t want her weak I just want her more interactive and fair to go against.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

    Nah we all know it’ll be nurse or slinger next.

    But tbf spirit does need changes

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207035#Comment_2207035

    Nah we all know it’ll be nurse or slinger next.

    But tbf spirit does need changes

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

  • Go back 6 months and you'll see just as many Spirit threads as you do now. You'll also see a whole lot of DS threads. And DS/UB threads. Funny how they magically disappeared.

    And to be honest, the only thing that changed about Freddy was him losing those awful no-effort slowdown add-ons. It's not surprising that getting rid of those got rid of a lot of Freddy players, even though he is just as easy and plays the exact same way. So why so scared for a Spirit nerf? Most people just want some actual interactivity, killers included.

  • Some people did the same with Billy.

    All the Billy OP posts have disappeared since no one plays him anymore and now those people went to complain about the other popular killers.

    It's always like that.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    im more hoping for an overall rework to keep the theme of "gun and reel" while making him more fun for both sides (as in, more mobility so being rushed is less likely at the cost of less chase power. and a goddamn terror radius. please.)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207046#Comment_2207046

    im more hoping for an overall rework to keep the theme of "gun and reel" while making him more fun for both sides (as in, more mobility so being rushed is less likely at the cost of less chase power. and a goddamn terror radius. please.)

    Ah yes, I wouldn't mind if he got his TR increased. Because dealing with a Monitor & Abuse Deathslinger is painful.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Go back 6 months and you'll see just as many Spirit threads as you do now. You'll also see a whole lot of DS threads. And DS/UB threads. Funny how they magically disappeared.

    And to be honest, the only thing that changed about Freddy was him losing those awful no-effort slowdown add-ons. It's not surprising that getting rid of those got rid of a lot of Freddy players, even though he is just as easy and plays the exact same way. So why so scared for a Spirit nerf? Most people just want some actual interactivity, killers included.

    Well, they did replace them with useless add-ons, tho... But then again, Freddy's new power is already wrong by itself, at least in my opinion.

  • There's always been plenty of hate threads for Spirit.

  • I hated Freddy nerfs, my boi never deserved that. But Spirit is different case. That girl needs counterplay

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    He doesn’t really need a nerf but he’s annoying as hell to fight.

    They’d probably increase the time it takes to ads I’d imagine

  • @M1MASTER said:

    Some people did the same with Billy.

    All the Billy OP posts have disappeared since no one plays him anymore and now those people went to complain about the other popular killers.

    It's always like that.

    I don't think so.

    I was on the forum when they announced that Billy was going to get changed and nearly no one was complaining about him. Maybe a few about his addons but nothing that Billy basekit needed nerfs

  • when spirit got nerfed, i'ill complain about trapper

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    Yeah you can blame them. The moment she gets nerfed everybodies going to complain about another killer until its nerfed and then again and again.

    Before Freddy nerf noone said "Spirit is op", everyone waited for Freddy nerf yes :)

    And no, most of killers are balanced. And most of them needs some buffs (Pig, Myers, Ghostface, Deathslinger, Trapper, Trickster etc). But Spirit different case, she needs nerf. She is unhealthy.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207047#Comment_2207047

    Well, they did replace them with useless add-ons, tho... But then again, Freddy's new power is already wrong by itself, at least in my opinion.

    What are you talking about, it's perfectly logical that Freddy... Umm, puts you to sleep by slashing you? And then has these little pools of dream blood that make you scream and run slow? And also is totally visible in the real world? Also sometimes pallets? And... and teleportation? And glowy outlines? Also you just fall asleep by yourself while your hands are inside a moving generator?

    Yes. All of this seem perfectly logical for Freddy Kruger. I see absolutely no inconsistencies or flaws with either his power from a lore perspective or gameplay perspective.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    Yeah you can blame them. The moment she gets nerfed everybodies going to complain about another killer until its nerfed and then again and again.

    Nah. We only think that they will bc they have before, but spirit is one of, if not the last problematic killer. Once she gets nerfed the complaint threads will stop being so common.

  • It depends how they nerf spirit. If spirit after that is B-tier, im not happy with it. But if they add a reasonable amount of counterplay, change her addons and remove the standing still mindgame its good.

    To be honest they just need to do the same what they did do freddy. Nerf the killer slightly, everyone stops playing bc the killer got nerfed and the problem is solved.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Don´t worry, once Spirit is nerfed, we´ll get non stop

    *throws a dice*

    ...

    pig

    Pig?

    ...

    okay we´ll get Pig nerf threads. Because her stats show, that she´s OP!

    I mean Pig should just get a rework to be more consistent and less of a troll / meme killer.

    Survivors have always complained about Spirit and imo Spirit is the only killer I can recall where I'd say the majority if not all of the complaints are justified.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    Don´t give them ideas...

  • Beating spirit is actually not that hard. You loop her like every other killer. Once she starts standing still behind a window or pallet, you start running to the next one.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    probably. Or something like he has a certain amount of ammo.

  • I do not think devs are mad like that. Deathslinger nerf is imposible, he is balanced killer. And i think he needs buffs, him add-ons trash so add-ons changes would be good.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    Nah. They'll give him an ammo counter, and he will have to go to a locker to get more shells, and if Killers don't pass a Hard skillcheck, the Deathslinger will drop the shells and have to spend 40 seconds picking them up off the ground while he cusses. 😋

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207045#Comment_2207045

    Imagine nerfing slinger... What are they going to do? Add an overheat mechanic to his gun?

    don't give them any ideas

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207077#Comment_2207077

    I mean...Mostly all of that stuff you're being sarcastic about DOES make sense for freddy. The snares are reminiscent of what freddy did to mark in Freddy vs Jason. Not to mention toothpaste steps and blood pool in remake(slow down). He HAS teleported in the movies and could definitely make you see something like pallets. And there's been times in the movies he's in the real world where you can see him just fine. Though I'm in the camp the whole match should just be in dream world. And micro sleep is a VERY real thing no matter what activity you're doing(generators). Which is what the passive sleep is implying

    The only thing that you mentioned that holds weight. Is him slashing you asleep. And I hate it too

    But again I'm in the camp the whole match should be in dream world. But in the context of the game. It's neccesary to even use his powers. And certainly doesn't make any less sense the old freddy pulling you in to a dream. Something he never did. 

    It is actually because our Freddy is the remake version, who basically did none of this things, except the blood slow-down thingy, which was more of a river than a pool. And, as we've already discussed, I like to think that he did pull Nancy and her mother in the Dream World.

    But then again, we need an option to play as Old Freddy, it doesn't have mandatory. You want to play as New Freddy? Go ahead. You want to play as Old Freddy? That is fine too!

    In the end, my friend, we are both Dream Demons.

  • @GannTM said:

    Yeah it’s annoying but can you really blame them? Spirit is unhealthy for the game and if you can’t see that then you’re just bias towards killer.

    lord tony? biased towards killer? no way dude. /s

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207118#Comment_2207118

    It is actually because our Freddy is the remake version, who basically did none of this things, except the blood slow-down thingy, which was more of a river than a pool. And, as we've already discussed, I like to think that he did pull Nancy and her mother in the Dream World.

    But then again, we need an option to play as Old Freddy, it doesn't have mandatory. You want to play as New Freddy? Go ahead. You want to play as Old Freddy? That is fine too!

    In the end, my friend, we are both Dream Demons.

    I wish they would change Black Box to for Old Freddy. When you use Black Box add-on you will play as Old Freddy. That would be more fun and good than 15 seconds Blood Warden.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207159#Comment_2207159

    I wish they would change Black Box to for Old Freddy. When you use Black Box add-on you will play as Old Freddy. That would be more fun and good than 15 seconds Blood Warden.

    Kinda like the Smoking Splinter, right?

    Well, if I had the chance to play as Old Freddy I would take it no matter what, but I don't think this would be the best possible option. Having to spend 7000 Bloodpoints every single time I want to play as my favourite without being able to use any other add-on doesn't sounds nice.

    I would prefer if they just let us choose between each power and the add-ons would change accordingly.

  • True what am I saying lol

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207135#Comment_2207135

    I do not think devs are mad like that. Deathslinger nerf is imposible, he is balanced killer. And i think he needs buffs, him add-ons trash so add-ons changes would be good.

    You mean impossible like the Twins nerf?

  • @GannTM said:

    Yeah it’s annoying but can you really blame them? Spirit is unhealthy for the game and if you can’t see that then you’re just bias towards killer.

    SWF is unhealthy for the game.


    you nerf spirit and the killer playerbase quits.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207159#Comment_2207159

    Sadly, for you. I doubt you'll ever see it. Even if the old freddy code still exists somewhere. It has to be added in to current game and tuned and updated for today's DBD. I can't see that happening.

    I won't lose hope. I refuse to. Especially because I can easily see it happen, due to the insane amount of negative feedback I've seen (Freddy is easy / boring to play as and against).

    One day, I will have my old killer back. I am certain of it. And until that day comes, I will proudly say it:

    #GiveUsBackOldFreddy

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I hated Freddy nerfs, my boi never deserved that. But Spirit is different case. That girl needs counterplay

    there is zero counterplay to comms.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    SWF is unhealthy for the game.

    you nerf spirit and the killer playerbase quits.

    Please quit acting like killers are the only side that have to go through stuff. It’s that whole whataboutism BS.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207225#Comment_2207225

    Please quit acting like killers are the only side that have to go through stuff. It’s that whole whataboutism BS.

    there is only 2 killers viable against SWF in red ranks. Nurse and spirit.


    No one plays nurse because she's too hard so that leaves spirit.


    you nerf spirit then no one will want to play in red ranks anymore as killer.


    nerf SWF if you want a spirit nerf

  • not really. i only see "survivor op plz nerf" threads. this game has the worst community ever

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207236#Comment_2207236

    there is only 2 killers viable against SWF in red ranks. Nurse and spirit.

    No one plays nurse because she's too hard so that leaves spirit.

    you nerf spirit then no one will want to play in red ranks anymore as killer.

    nerf SWF if you want a spirit nerf

    You know most swf groups aren't that good and can still be beaten by other killers. Sure it's much harder but a nice challenge between how easy killing soloqs are at the moment.

    You just need to git gud. You spend so much time looking for reasons why you lost that you aren't trying to improve your own skill.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207236#Comment_2207236

    there is only 2 killers viable against SWF in red ranks. Nurse and spirit.

    No one plays nurse because she's too hard so that leaves spirit.

    you nerf spirit then no one will want to play in red ranks anymore as killer.

    nerf SWF if you want a spirit nerf

    I 4ked against a red rank 4-man with Demo with only Sloppy Butcher as a game delay perk on Rotten Fields recently, so don’t act like SWF is unbeatable. Spirit is beatable as well but I’m not just gonna sit here and say only one is an issue.

  • I noticed the same pattern as well, even the reason they use is the same as with Freddy, that the killer is too easy to play. Probably they think that if it worked with Freddy, then it'll also work with Spirit.

    However, Freddy was also the killer with the highest winrate (based on the latest stats from the devs), while Spirit is different, being behind Cannibal, Pig and Doctor from the same stats. So to me it will look weird if Spirit gets nerfed just like that based on survivors' complaints and without any stats or objeсtive reasons.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207034#Comment_2207034

    SWF is unhealthy for the game.

    you nerf spirit and the killer playerbase quits.

    @Lord_Tony

    Do you only make threads to facilitate your ability to insert “SWF is unhealthy for the game” ? I swear every post you have made has these same words.

    No. The killer community won’t die if Spirit got addressed, don’t speak for everyone else. Besides the devs haven’t even mentioned anything about changing Spirit, so to me, if it does happen… it will be because of threads like this one. Where the feedback on Spirit remains alive and intact.

  • You are right :d I can not say anything

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207225#Comment_2207225

    Please quit acting like killers are the only side that have to go through stuff. It’s that whole whataboutism BS.

    I mean you did just call someone bias if they think spirit is fine lol. SWF is unhealthy for the game and if you can't see that you're survivor bias. See how quickly it can turn around right? But people are right the more killers get nerf the less fun it will be. Its true both sides get nerfed from time to time but killers get hit the hardest because a small change in their power like an increase cool down really hurts them. Get used to "whataboutism" here.

  • This act is really boring.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2207236#Comment_2207236

    I mean you did just call someone bias if they think spirit is fine lol. SWF is unhealthy for the game and if you can't see that you're survivor bias. See how quickly it can turn around right? But people are right the more killers get nerf the less fun it will be. Its true both sides get nerfed from time to time but killers get hit the hardest because a small change in their power like an increase cool down really hurts them. Get used to "whataboutism" here.

    Omg can you people just stop? Did I ever say that SWF wasn’t a problem because I understand it is. You do get too much info for free but I’m just saying don’t act like Spirit isn’t as big of an issue. I play both sides in red ranks so I’m not bias towards either side.

‹ 1 2