What ideas would be good to buff solo queue?

I know a totem counter is one that I would like to see implemented and I even pitched my own idea.

But what are some other ways we should buff solo queue?

Comments

  • I'm 100% solo survivor and i don't want any buffs, thank you.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    I'm 100% solo survivor and i don't want any buffs, thank you.

    I'm 100% solo survivor and I would like buffs, thank you.

  • Adding a chase indicator UI for survivors. I don't feel like it changes much, you're probably going to stay on a generator unless the killer starts chasing you personally, or you're going for a save.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188408#Comment_2188408

    I'm 100% solo survivor and I would like buffs, thank you.

    I think we got everything we need tbh, we just need smarter teammates, and devs can't do anything about that.

  • All of my ideas would also buff SWF if they are put into the game so I won't say them SORRY

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188413#Comment_2188413

    I think we got everything we need tbh, we just need smarter teammates, and devs can't do anything about that.

    Unfortunately those come in short supply, not everyone can play well without kindred in a full solo squad. I think the devs can give solo players a little something to help, not entirely sure what tho.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188417#Comment_2188417

    Unfortunately those come in short supply, not everyone can play well without kindred in a full solo squad. I think the devs can give solo players a little something to help, not entirely sure what tho.

    A chase indicator might be good. Also a little wheel that lets the player choose from a few pre-written messages, like "Come get me you bleeping bleeps, I'm tired of being on this hook!"

  • A comms system, most likely. Not actual in-game voice chat, but a way to tell other players that I did this or that, or I'm doing this or that, etc.

  • Just make We're Gonna Live Forever's point stacking with protection hits base kit. Same with BBQ's point effect.

    That's literally all I want. Keep the other effects on the perk itself and buff it if need-be.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188413#Comment_2188413

    I think we got everything we need tbh, we just need smarter teammates, and devs can't do anything about that.

    The game can't be balanced when some survivors have every possible info perk built in, and others don't.

    Anyway, I'd like to see a chase indicator - you get it for one survivor, I don't know why it can't be all four - and I'd like a clear sign that a hooked player can use (in either hook phase) to say that a killer is near the hook. It can't just be wiggling around, because that unfortunately doesn't have a unanimous meaning anymore; it'd need to be its own emote.

    Closing the gap between solos and SWFs would take way more than this, like survivors being able to place markers as a default or straight-up adding comms baked into the game (which... yikes, I don't want to imagine the abuse I'd encounter), but these two would be a start towards being able to make more informed decisions in solo queue.

  • @Beaburd said:

    Just make We're Gonna Live Forever's point stacking with protection hits base kit. Same with BBQ's point effect.

    That's literally all I want. Keep the other effects on the perk itself and buff it if need-be.

    While I like the idea of incentivizing actual altruism, this also leads to people being morons and running out in front of a killer carrying someone and trading a health state for a WGLF stack for no effect other than multiplying their bloodpoint gains. Or sandbagging someone mid-chase because they don't know what they're doing and their attempts to bodyblock the killer ended up bodyblocking their friend instead. Or sometimes people will even run a killer towards a group of injured people healing so that they can take a 'protection' hit.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188439#Comment_2188439

    While I like the idea of incentivizing actual altruism, this also leads to people being morons and running out in front of a killer carrying someone and trading a health state for a WGLF stack for no effect other than multiplying their bloodpoint gains. Or sandbagging someone mid-chase because they don't know what they're doing and their attempts to bodyblock the killer ended up bodyblocking their friend instead. Or sometimes people will even run a killer towards a group of injured people healing so that they can take a 'protection' hit.

    As long as it encourages active plays, I'd hope it would be okay to suffer through the initial learning curve of how to properly take hits. As a Bond + Open Handed user, it gets tiresome seeing people do nothing - especially if someone on death hook is being chased while they haven't been hooked once.

    As for the people who would sabotage others for their own personal well-being, I don't see too much of an issue with it. People who like trolling will always be trolls, and people who are incentivized to act like them for points can be dissuaded by controlling the maximum number of stacks possible in a game and the ways to achieve these stacks (unhooks).

    Not to mention, survivor teams are more like a group of strangers co-operating for the sake of their own survival rather than for the well-being of others. Bond, one of my favorite original perks, sums this up in its own description: "I need you to survive, so that I can survive." I'd argue taking advantage of others to some degree isn't necessarily wrong, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

    Not to mention in addition to the in-game behavior modifications this system may present, it will also reduce the ever-increasing grind to a degree.

  • Voice commands similar to battlefield games. Having a circle with premade chat. But killer should also get an increase in bloodpoints naturally up to 60k. Since killers have to put in more work.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188417#Comment_2188417

    The game can't be balanced when some survivors have every possible info perk built in, and others don't.

    Anyway, I'd like to see a chase indicator - you get it for one survivor, I don't know why it can't be all four - and I'd like a clear sign that a hooked player can use (in either hook phase) to say that a killer is near the hook. It can't just be wiggling around, because that unfortunately doesn't have a unanimous meaning anymore; it'd need to be its own emote.

    Closing the gap between solos and SWFs would take way more than this, like survivors being able to place markers as a default or straight-up adding comms baked into the game (which... yikes, I don't want to imagine the abuse I'd encounter), but these two would be a start towards being able to make more informed decisions in solo queue.

    I play solo for the same reason i play Trapper, i love the challenge, and if devs made things easier for solo survivors i would probably end up bored.

    Currently, we got all the perks we need to deal with everything, and if devs gave for free some of the information that these perks provide, such as Kindred, then we would probably end up running the same 4 perks over and over. Solo Q forces us to change our build, and that's a good thing.

    Might be a selfish thought, but that's my opinion.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188440#Comment_2188440

    I play solo for the same reason i play Trapper, i love the challenge, and if devs made things easier for solo survivors i would probably end up bored.

    Currently, we got all the perks we need to deal with everything, and if devs gave for free some of the information that these perks provide, such as Kindred, then we would probably end up running the same 4 perks over and over. Solo Q forces us to change our build, and that's a good thing.

    Might be a selfish thought, but that's my opinion.

    The issue is half the playerbase plays SWF. Which makes balancing a huge pain in the ass with two different survivor standards. The fact solo survivor has such a high death rate, leading to more skilled or competitive survivors sticking with SWF, only exacerbates the solo-SWF gap.

    How many threads & social media posts about killer's complaining about SWF and solos complaining about everything before the devs do something?

    Let's make the game fun for everyone. Let's close that solo-SWF gap.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188426#Comment_2188426

    A chase indicator might be good. Also a little wheel that lets the player choose from a few pre-written messages, like "Come get me you bleeping bleeps, I'm tired of being on this hook!"

    Also one for “don’t unhook me, the killer is right there. Don’t farm me you [VERY BAD WORD]!”

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188413#Comment_2188413

    I think we got everything we need tbh, we just need smarter teammates, and devs can't do anything about that.

    The sad truth. Just tried playing survivor again the night before rank reset to see if the experience was any better. Got hooked. One survivor is obviously (gets hit ...) being chased by killer and the other two do a gen together. By doing a little math, the two survivors on the gen could have known that one of them should have come to help me. Instead I go into second phase, the gen pops, but do they come? No, they urban evade off even further away from me.

    The survivor in chase notices and runs towards me with the killer on this heels, probably going for a desperate save because the others are doing nothing. Fortunately, the second hook skill check comes just in time before he can reach me so I can kill myself despite the recent solo nerf (no instant self-killing on second hook phase) and on scoreboard screen I see I did the right thing because he didn't have BT.

    So, all the info is there and no-one does anything, and you want to know the best thing?

    I ran Kindred so my three teammates had all that information even visualized, and those teammates were all rank 2-3.

    The buff to solo queue is taking matchmaking in your own hands and running a hand-picked SWF.

    Seriously, any solution to the solo problem must include changes to matchmaking/ranking. I am often watching new streamers discovering the game because it's so funny to watch when they start figuring out the game. The last one I discovered was rank 3 in a very short time after playing it a lot on stream. She was admitting herself she was still working out to use the camera to look behind her in a chase, had to figure out how to loop, didn't know killer perks well enough to recognize them. And here I am wondering how my red rank teammates play like they installed the game last week ... that's probably because they literally did and just played all day long.

  • The problem with Solo is that survivors don't take the information they have and use it. Your teammates can at times be unreliable. They don't pay attention to how the killer acts. No matter how much information you give them, I don't think you'll ever really bring them closer to SWF. Because outside of communication, the biggest advantage of SWF is having teammates you can rely on all the time. (Cept when they sandbag you)

  • Most important and ez to implement: survivors should see each other perks before match. SWF have that. There is no reason to hide them.

    Also, something similar to Kindred base kit. Maybe with less information. SWF always know who goes for save. I waste so much time abandoning gens and going for save just to see that someone else is also going for save. I also want to tell others if a gen is almost done. This could be done with adding status symbols to survivors.

  • @rha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188417#Comment_2188417

    The sad truth. Just tried playing survivor again the night before rank reset to see if the experience was any better. Got hooked. One survivor is obviously (gets hit ...) being chased by killer and the other two do a gen together. By doing a little math, the two survivors on the gen could have known that one of them should have come to help me. Instead I go into second phase, the gen pops, but do they come? No, they urban evade off even further away from me.

    The survivor in chase notices and runs towards me with the killer on this heels, probably going for a desperate save because the others are doing nothing. Fortunately, the second hook skill check comes just in time before he can reach me so I can kill myself despite the recent solo nerf (no instant self-killing on second hook phase) and on scoreboard screen I see I did the right thing because he didn't have BT.

    So, all the info is there and no-one does anything, and you want to know the best thing?

    I ran Kindred so my three teammates had all that information even visualized, and those teammates were all rank 2-3.

    The buff to solo queue is taking matchmaking in your own hands and running a hand-picked SWF.

    Seriously, any solution to the solo problem must include changes to matchmaking/ranking. I am often watching new streamers discovering the game because it's so funny to watch when they start figuring out the game. The last one I discovered was rank 3 in a very short time after playing it a lot on stream. She was admitting herself she was still working out to use the camera to look behind her in a chase, had to figure out how to loop, didn't know killer perks well enough to recognize them. And here I am wondering how my red rank teammates play like they installed the game last week ... that's probably because they literally did and just played all day long.

    Dude, i totally feel your pain 🤣. I also run Kindred and find myself in that kind of situations.

    Have you ever tried to run Better Together so randoms don't take the killer to you while repairing a gen? You won't believe how they react to that.


    Btw, i loled quite hard to "by doing a little math", that's exactly my thought when i see some of the dumbest plays.

  • I think the next step should be to see the other survivor's loadouts. It's something simple that they already have on mobile, so it will definitely come eventually.

  • Killer nerfs all across the board would be a good start. Remove 1-shot perks, fix pallets, fix broken hitboxes, buff maps and make them bigger. Nerf all slowdown perks and nerf BBQ. ie. remove all killer crutches. Solos will then have a fighting chance to win.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killer nerfs all across the board would be a good start. Remove 1-shot perks, fix pallets, fix broken hitboxes, buff maps and make them bigger. Nerf all slowdown perks and nerf BBQ. ie. remove all killer crutches. Solos will then have a fighting chance to win.

    Thank you Sluzzy, very cool.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188426#Comment_2188426

    A chase indicator might be good. Also a little wheel that lets the player choose from a few pre-written messages, like "Come get me you bleeping bleeps, I'm tired of being on this hook!"

    Adding onto this coms idea, they could use the useless right and left d-pad buttons to act as a way to scroll through different messages (which could be things such as "i'm being chased", "on a gen", "UNHOOK ME #########" and other things), and they could use the X or Y button (and Playstation equivalent) as a way to select the message!!

  • Solo survivor doesn't need buffs. This thought process is treating the bad solo queue experience as the sickness rather than the symptom.

    The reason solo queue is frustrating is because we have a poor ranking system, poor rank reset system, and poor matchmaking, which all 3 lead to you getting teammates that are realistically not your rank or the rank it says they're at. IE your whole team may say rank 5 when realistically they're rank 10's or lower. These issues give an unbalanced in skill match up and bad teammates. This is the actually sickness and what needs fixing.

    The reason these systems are kept this way is because they cover up the games balance issues. IE putting potatoes mixed in with the good players.

    How do we fix this?

    Well first we need to fix the problem that keeps the need for these systems in the game which is balance. Once we properly balance from the top down then we no longer have an issue that needs covering. Then we can fix these systems and vastly improve the skill level of teammates you are getting in your solo queue matches.

    1. Kindred base-kit
    2. Small game base kit (Only totem numbers)
    3. Survivors can see perks and offerings in lobby.
    4. Some perks buffs
    5. 9 messages standart chat or voice chat
    6. Most important part: Add game better tutorial and pratical mode. So people can work on loops.
  • Best solo buff would be fixed matchmaking.

    So you will not end up with new teammates vs a veteran killer or vice versa.

    Any other buff would make high level swf even stronger and I don't like that unless we also buff some fundamental mechanic for killers to even it out

  • if everyone ran Kindred and were decent at the game you woulnt have much problems.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killer nerfs all across the board would be a good start. Remove 1-shot perks, fix pallets, fix broken hitboxes, buff maps and make them bigger. Nerf all slowdown perks and nerf BBQ. ie. remove all killer crutches. Solos will then have a fighting chance to win.

    Is clown central?. i think someone escaped. Ridiculous and biased AF.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Solo survivor doesn't need buffs. This thought process is treating the bad solo queue experience as the sickness rather than the symptom.

    The reason solo queue is frustrating is because we have a poor ranking system, poor rank reset system, and poor matchmaking, which all 3 lead to you getting teammates that are realistically not your rank or the rank it says they're at. IE your whole team may say rank 5 when realistically they're rank 10's or lower. These issues give an unbalanced in skill match up and bad teammates. This is the actually sickness and what needs fixing.

    The reason these systems are kept this way is because they cover up the games balance issues. IE putting potatoes mixed in with the good players.

    How do we fix this?

    Well first we need to fix the problem that keeps the need for these systems in the game which is balance. Once we properly balance from the top down then we no longer have an issue that needs covering. Then we can fix these systems and vastly improve the skill level of teammates you are getting in your solo queue matches.

    @ShinobuSK said:

    Best solo buff would be fixed matchmaking.

    So you will not end up with new teammates vs a veteran killer or vice versa.

    Any other buff would make high level swf even stronger and I don't like that unless we also buff some fundamental mechanic for killers to even it out

    I guess that makes sense, but BHVR has failed every time they have tried to implement some sort of mmr system. They also don't even tell us what it measures as skill either.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188413#Comment_2188413

    I think we got everything we need tbh, we just need smarter teammates, and devs can't do anything about that.

    Yes they can. Fix matchmaking.

  • Kindred and small game basekit with the ability to turn it off if you prefer not to have it.

  • First off making perks basekit is a bad idea - Too much power creep that way

    Main things I'd do

    1. Survivors can see each others perks both in the lobby before a game and on the pause menu while in a trial - This helps survivors understand how to play around each other and how to prepare pre trial - This closes the gap between Solo and SWF
    2. Add proper activation icons for all team oriented perks so both survivors know they're active and can play around them - Babysitter for example should show an icon similar to how We'll Make It shows an icon - This closes the gap between Solo and SWF
  • @sadghost said:

    Seeing as solo queue doesn't have audio coms just deny the use of external audio communication and just build one into the game which has the cost of alerting the Killer when used.

    Fair for everyone.

    You say "just deny the use of external audio communication". Could you explain to me how you would do that? Its impossible.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    Voice commands similar to battlefield games. Having a circle with premade chat. But killer should also get an increase in bloodpoints naturally up to 60k. Since killers have to put in more work.

    Dbd is not my job. Its not ok for me to work harder if i now get paid more. I want the game to be balanced, so i would want a killer buff and not more bp to balance it out.

  • Souds drastic but map wide bond, a text channel, a ping system, voice channel, totem counter and all aura perks are shared eg if you see the killer with dark sense every single survivor sees it. This is the bare minimum to get solo even close to SWF. Oh yeah and because survivors even solo would be hella op nerf genspeed or buff regression or just some large buff to killers.

  • @glitchboi said:

    A comms system, most likely. Not actual in-game voice chat, but a way to tell other players that I did this or that, or I'm doing this or that, etc.

    yes!!

  • I don't think its solo q that needs a buff. You could give the bad players you see in just about every match every single buff in the world but they're still bad players, so they're gonna underperform and be useless. You want solo q to be bearable? We need an accurate ranking system for that to happen.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2189176#Comment_2189176

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2189279#Comment_2189279

    I guess that makes sense, but BHVR has failed every time they have tried to implement some sort of mmr system. They also don't even tell us what it measures as skill either.

    Oh yeah I agree.

    Either the MMR won't actually be accurate and we'll essentially just stay where we're at, or it will be accurate and all the balance problems will be brought to the surface.

    The latter "sounds" nice, but that's if we assume that the issues will actually be addressed and honestly at what speed, would be the more concerning issue. Most likely years...

    I more than likely expect it just won't be that accurate and we'll continue the status queue...except now we won't be able to point out how bad it is because it's hidden...

    The hidden part of the MMR is just very sketchy to me as it serves no purpose other than preventing us from seeing problems. The whole "if we can see what it's graded by we'll abuse it" is just illogical to me. It's supposed to measure "skill", so us "abusing" it would be us playing...skillful? Sounds silly right?

    That's also just referencing us seeing the grading material, hiding our actually just plain MMR number itself from us literally has no reasoning.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    1. Kindred base-kit
    2. Small game base kit (Only totem numbers)
    3. Survivors can see perks and offerings in lobby.
    4. Some perks buffs
    5. 9 messages standart chat or voice chat
    6. Most important part: Add game better tutorial and pratical mode. So people can work on loops.

    +1000

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Best solo buff would be fixed matchmaking.

    So you will not end up with new teammates vs a veteran killer or vice versa.

    Any other buff would make high level swf even stronger and I don't like that unless we also buff some fundamental mechanic for killers to even it out

    Sorry to disagree. Even if u are with a team of red or purple solo players..... u are in total disadvantage.....

    Is not about mathcmaking....solo survivor play blind, discordinated and in the unbalancedly weak side.

  • Contextual callouts and/or notifications.

  • It would take a lot of things to get solo survivors (almost) to the point of SWF's teamwork capabilities.

    Too many things to list here, so I posted them here:

    @Nos37 said:

    Bloodpoint changes: (Compensation for choosing to play the harder version(s) of the game)

    • 10% more Bloodpoints awarded post-trial for each survivor in a party of 3 (-10% for performing an unsafe unhook).
    • 20% more Bloodpoints awarded post-trial for both survivors in a party of 2 (-10% for each unsafe unhook).
    • 50% more Bloodpoints awarded post-trial for solo survivors (-10% for each unsafe unhook).

    ----

    HUD changes:

    • While being chased, the survivor portrait will show their face looking behind them with their mouth open (optional red exclamation mark).
    • While a survivor is hooked, gear icons will be shown next to portraits of survivors whom are repairing generators and medical red cross icons will be shown next to portraits of survivors whom are healing.
    • The number of remaining totems will be shown (removed from Small Game).
    • If you are put into the dying state within 10 seconds of attempting to cleanse a hex totem, a totem icon will appear next to your portrait (only visible to other survivors) until you are hooked.
    • While within 16m of an exit gate, an exit icon will appear next to your portrait (only visible to other survivors).
    • While within 16m of the hatch, a hatch icon will appear next to your portrait (only visible to other survivors).
    • When there is 1 generator remaining, survivors with Adrenaline equipped will have the perk icon appear next to their portrait.
    • A new perk indicator will be added to the HUD for Crucial Perks (see below).

    ----

    Crucial Perks: (New HUD element similar to Shared Perks, but with a new indicator color)

    These are perks that others should be aware of but are hard to convey to others of their existence (without comms):

    • Ace in the Hole & Plunderer's Instinct & Pharmacy (shown to survivors within 8m while within 8m of an unopened chest)
    • Camaraderie (shown to all survivors while hooked and in the struggle phase)
    • Inner Strength (shown to other survivors whom are cleansing totems)
    • For the People (shown to injured, dying, or hooked survivors within 8m while healthy)
    • Mettle of Man & We're Gonna Live Forever (shown to injured survivors within 8m)
    • Power Struggle (shown to survivors within 8m while within 8m of a standing pallet)
    • Repressed Alliance (shown to survivors within 4m while repairing a generator)
    • Resilience (shown to survivors within 8m while injured)
    • Soul Guard (shown to survivors within 16m while in the dying state)
    • Unbreakable (shown to all survivors while in the dying state)
    • Wake Up! (shown to survivors within 8m while within 8m of an exit gate switch)

    ----

    OR (Instead of the Cruical Perk indicator):

    Show survivors' loadouts during the lobby screen (and hope that survivors have good memory).

    (I would prefer the perk indicator.)

    ----

    "This is too strong! What about the killers??"

    These are (most of) the benefits that SWF teams get. You know why you, as killer, are not properly equipped to deal with SWF better? It's because if you were, solo survivors would be destroyed. Solo survivors' weakness is holding you back. Let all the survivors have the same teamwork capabilities! Then the killer's power won't be stuck balancing in the middle...


  • @Yords said:

    I know a totem counter is one that I would like to see implemented and I even pitched my own idea.

    But what are some other ways we should buff solo queue?

    I would make kindred base kit not totem counter. because you could be destroying the killer's perks and at what cost. You don't have to use a perk slot to destroy a killers perks even now and totem spawns are #########.

  • Right...

    I unhook a survivor and they immediately book it and don't know I have For the People because they're just bad and matchmaking [Bad Word] me over.

    I try to open a chest with Plunderer's / Ace in the Hole, or cleanse a totem for Inner Strength, but the other survivor beats me to it? Bad matchmaking, not poor communication.

    I commit to a nearly-completed gen as the killer approaches because I have Repressed Alliance and want to block the gen, but the other survivor is also commiting and won't let me use it? Bad matchmaking paired me with an inexperienced survivor; it wasn't the lack of info.

    Survivors don't know which perks I have or how to activate them / let them do their thing because of matchmaking... 😁 /s

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/249878/what-ideas-would-be-good-to-buff-solo-queue

    I would make kindred base kit not totem counter. because you could be destroying the killer's perks and at what cost. You don't have to use a perk slot to destroy a killers perks even now and totem spawns are #########.

    Kindred in kit for solo survivors is the most obvius thing should be implemented. It´s a little thing that would make a bit better solo queue games.

    Idk why behaviour is so scary to try buff solo queue. That´s not going to balance Solo queue games, but would be a start.


    We are demolished the majority of times with 4k or 3k ez pz. Respect to the totems, solo also should know at least the quantity of totems remaining. Game is enough difficult to get to late and....."surprise mother*ackers..."=noed.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Right...

    I unhook a survivor and they immediately book it and don't know I have For the People because they're just bad and matchmaking [Bad Word] me over.

    I try to open a chest with Plunderer's / Ace in the Hole, or cleanse a totem for Inner Strength, but the other survivor beats me to it? Bad matchmaking, not poor communication.

    I commit to a nearly-completed gen as the killer approaches because I have Repressed Alliance and want to block the gen, but the other survivor is also commiting and won't let me use it? Bad matchmaking paired me with an inexperienced survivor; it wasn't the lack of info.

    Survivors don't know which perks I have or how to activate them / let them do their thing because of matchmaking... 😁 /s

    Exactly. It´s not matchmaking. Is just an unbalanced game for Solo Q because we play blind and discordinated. It´s not killer vs 4 but killer vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1.

  • @dbd4life said:

    less dead zones and extended time on hooks so solo players wont die too quick to camping killers. simple.

    That would make them die even slower therefore wasting more time on hooks meaning that being camped would suck even more especially against leatherface.

  • Better matchmaking helps, but for the wrong reason.

    The longer a survivor can 1v1 the killer, the better their team fares. This shouldn't be the case in a 4v1 game.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Better matchmaking helps, but for the wrong reason.

    The longer a survivor can 1v1 the killer, the better their team fares. This shouldn't be the case in a 4v1 game.

    It doesn't help people don't help their teamates like they should.

‹ 1 2