even SWF beats otz

"SWF is fair and balanced"


3 SWF with OOO and comms.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If Otz never lost then killers would be OP lol

    Sure any team can beat Otz if they bring that build, it's nothing impressive. Especially when you take into account his build.

    My team all escaped vs his huntress a few months ago. We didn't need 3 objects or anything like that lol I think we only had 1 DS and no unbreakables either.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131700#Comment_2131700

    I'm not going to lie, but if I get destroyed it's usually by a deathsquad or incredibly good solo's it's almost never just your average swf or even a good swf. It's usually the solo's for some weird reason, because I rarely go against deathsquads. It's just a perfect storm of just incredibly good solo players.

    The thing with solo players is that we have to deal with a lot of BS matchmaking throws at us. With good SWF teammates you can offset a lot of issues that you encounter in solo play.

    But when the stars align and I get matched with other solid solo survivor players, most killers stand no chance despite our lack of communication.

  • Nah this is just a way of saying "this is funny" People legit say other weird ######### like: "Im asexually reproducing"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    #1 was Fractured Cowshed as Myers and he got a 2K. 3 OoO. Not bad, all things considered.

    #2 was Ormond as Wraith and he got a 1K. I don't know the number of hooks or anything, but...it's Ormond. Ormond sucks.

    #3 was Rotten Fields as Plague and he got a 3K. Not exactly a loss now is it?

    This title gets an F from me.

    Also Otz doesn't really main anyone and is more focused on helping everyone else get good at the game, or going off and trying to find what works best on all the killers. He's more of a jack of all trades kind of guy IMO. I don't really consider him to be that incredible mechanics-wise, nor do I expect him to be (that's not meant to be offensive, that's just how specializing vs not specializing generally works). Super coordinated SWFs that only play survivor and run meta builds should beat him reliably, unless they aren't playing in full optimal tryhard mode.

    I agree overall, but the last part isn't really true as playing survivor comes with the challenge of needing to know the ins and outs of every killer in order to be able to evade them.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131715#Comment_2131715

    The thing with solo players is that we have to deal with a lot of BS matchmaking throws at us. With good SWF teammates you can offset a lot of issues that you encounter in solo play.

    But when the stars align and I get matched with other solid solo survivor players, most killers stand no chance despite our lack of communication.

    Yea, it's just like the perfect storm of 4 incredibly solid solo players bunched into one match where you just get absolutely destroyed without even having a chance. I mean I never go a game without at least 6 hooks if I'm getting wrecked, but just in that rare event that happens it's usually at least a 3-4 man out. I can't even be upset about it either, because it's absolutely incredible to see it happen.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    "SWF is fair and balanced"

    3 SWF with OOO and comms.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 how old are you? Implying OTZ or anyone else is a God or can't be beat.

    Everyone loses to a swf squad every now and then. This doesn't mean you go against them every damn game.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    the game is fun when SWF isn't involved

    buff killers or nerf SWF there is no in between

    Hey if you want advice you can add me on steam and we can talk or whatever it is you need. I'm actually willing to help you improve if you are willing to learn.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131683#Comment_2131683

    This man is literally the lowtiergod of the dbd community

    If you don’t know who is is there’s many YT compilations of him

    I didn’t know DbD had a LTG equivalent. God, I still occasionally go back to classic LTG moments and I don’t even play fighting games.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    the game is fun when SWF isn't involved

    buff killers or nerf SWF there is no in between

    But there is an in between.

    And I quote

    "maybe try survivor for a bit, change it up, maybe youre just tired. Or play something else for a week, try civilization"

  • @Baby_Victor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131698#Comment_2131698

    I didn’t know DbD had a LTG equivalent. God, I still occasionally go back to classic LTG moments and I don’t even play fighting games.

    So do I. His rages are honestly iconic.

    This guy isn’t half as funny but he has the same mindset

  • @CashelP14 said:

    If Otz never lost then killers would be OP lol

    Sure any team can beat Otz if they bring that build, it's nothing impressive. Especially when you take into account his build.

    My team all escaped vs his huntress a few months ago. We didn't need 3 objects or anything like that lol I think we only had 1 DS and no unbreakables either.

    Have you gone against his trapper tho?

  • Killers are so OP that Otz can only possibly lose if he makes a mistake and the 4 survivors plays totally perfect. A single survivor mistake and they are all dead. It's very in favor of killers when you watch Otz kill the survivors and hardly breaking a sweat. Too much is required from the 4 to win.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killers are so OP that Otz can only possibly lose if he makes a mistake and the 4 survivors plays totally perfect. A single survivor mistake and they are all dead. It's very in favor of killers when you watch Otz kill the survivors and hardly breaking a sweat. Too much is required from the 4 to win.

    YESSS YOU SAW MY MENTION

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killers are so OP that Otz can only possibly lose if he makes a mistake and the 4 survivors plays totally perfect. A single survivor mistake and they are all dead. It's very in favor of killers when you watch Otz kill the survivors and hardly breaking a sweat. Too much is required from the 4 to win.

    Yeah the match where he was playing against 3 objects as myers when sent to the coldwind farm with insanely powerful tiles against 3 survivors with meta perks and most likely in a SWF group was definitely killer sided right?

    /s

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131731#Comment_2131731

    I suppose that's fair. I think a "super coordinated SWF" implies extensive knowledge of the game though.

    Fair enough; I usually just take is as meaning effiicient, meaning always one on gen and making sure only one person goes for the save, etc.


    @Sluzzy I know you're probably being serious, but that is honestly the perfect mockery of the claim in the OP.

  • killers are not OP at all they need to be buffed to match SWF

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131721#Comment_2131721

    Nah this is just a way of saying "this is funny" People legit say other weird ######### like: "Im asexually reproducing"

    They were referring to the video I was laughing at, not the fact I said that I was screaming. Also, that phrase isn’t weird in the slightest? But go off I guess. 😜

  • WHAT A CROSS OVER!!! IF THEY TALK TO EACHOTHER I WILL BUY YOU A SKIN, OR DLC OR WE CAN BE FRIENDS IDK BUT THANK YOU

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131787#Comment_2131787

    WHAT A CROSS OVER!!! IF THEY TALK TO EACHOTHER I WILL BUY YOU A SKIN, OR DLC OR WE CAN BE FRIENDS IDK BUT THANK YOU

    I hope to god Lord_Tony interacts with Sluzzy. If he does then don't buy me anything, let's just be friends lol

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131797#Comment_2131797

    I hope to god Lord_Tony interacts with Sluzzy. If he does then don't buy me anything, let's just be friends lol

    In a heartbeat! You just made magic ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131797#Comment_2131797

    I hope to god Lord_Tony interacts with Sluzzy. If he does then don't buy me anything, let's just be friends lol

    I told sluzzy to talk to lord tony I dont think he listened

  • No. Only faced him twice (as far as I know). First team we beat his Myers streak and the second was that game.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131477#Comment_2131477

    but I did ######### mindgame that safe pallet it worked and he vaulted towards me and was in knife distance.

    he got away because of his crutch perk dead hard otherwise he would have died

    So yes dead hard is a problem, it even ######### up my aim assist and bumped me into a wall

    @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131473#Comment_2131473

    Dead Hard can be annoying when survivors use it well, but honestly if you lost a kill over a single dead hard you made a lot of mistakes up to that point. Dead Hard is not some instant win thing as many survivors fail to use dead hard well.

    Like in the Otz video you shared when he was playing Plague on Rotten Fields and the survivor near the beginning of the match dead hards towards shack out in the middle of the corn field and goes down because they weren't close to anything.

    In the Myers match on the game none of the survivors had dead hard.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131774#Comment_2131774

    No. Only faced him twice (as far as I know). First team we beat his Myers streak and the second was that game.

    I only ever faced him once to my knowledge, and someone in my game ran object. I had sprint burst, he found me first with discordance while the other teammate immersed in the area. He tunnelled me to death to the point that I just flat out DC'd, then finding out it was him and being severely disappointed that he played like that.

    This was also when he had bad internet, so his hits on me were questionable and it was a version of Shelter Wood where literally ever loop was T-L wall vs post-rework Doctor...it felt unplayable not because he played well, but because of a lot of BS and the fact I had no way of eluding him on that map while he hard tunneled (and camped - stayed within 10 m of the hook the whole time) me out of the game.

    Even though he did that, I have much love for him, but man it depressed me that he'd do that just because he saw OoO and SB.

  • OoooooOoooooOo!!!

    Excuse me sir/ma'am you seem to have dropped this

    *Picks up mic

  • Anyone can be beat no matter how good they are. Especially if they're playing a lower tier killer against ooo

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131802#Comment_2131802

    I told sluzzy to talk to lord tony I dont think he listened

    Okay nvm then I won't take full credit lol

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    That incapsulates the mentality behind all his posts all too well. Thank you so much for sharing that.

  • He's playing Myers on fractured cowshed, which is so ridiculously survivor sided and an instant win for survivors with half a brain that it doesn't matter how good you are as killer, you just lose.

    Not even Otz can win on that map, it really needs to go.

  • Myers fracture cowshed, ouch. Otz is lucky that 2 of the survivors were not playing to their best of their ability.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    Why am I laughing so much?😅😅😅

  • Otz is above average at best, decent at his worst. He makes plenty of mistakes and has a hard time keeping pressure in most cases since he has to maintain his nice guy persona and has to play nice. Streamers are not the top of the player skill level.

  • Yes, because otz is a super human who plays perfectly every single match.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    Otz is above average at best, decent at his worst. He makes plenty of mistakes and has a hard time keeping pressure in most cases since he has to maintain his nice guy persona and has to play nice. Streamers are not the top of the player skill level.

    Yea, I have to agree. I really enjoy his content, but he isn't as god tier as everyone say's he is. He plays all killers though, so I don't think there is an actual killer he has mastered yet, besides trapper. If you put all your skill into a mixed bag you aren't going to be best at every killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    #1 was Fractured Cowshed as Myers and he got a 2K. 3 OoO. Not bad, all things considered.

    #2 was Ormond as Wraith and he got a 1K. I don't know the number of hooks or anything, but...it's Ormond. Ormond sucks.

    #3 was Rotten Fields as Plague and he got a 3K. Not exactly a loss now is it?

    This title gets an F from me.

    Also Otz doesn't really main anyone and is more focused on helping everyone else get good at the game, or going off and trying to find what works best on all the killers. He's more of a jack of all trades kind of guy IMO. I don't really consider him to be that incredible mechanics-wise, nor do I expect him to be (that's not meant to be offensive, that's just how specializing vs not specializing generally works). Super coordinated SWFs that only play survivor and run meta builds should beat him reliably, unless they aren't playing in full optimal tryhard mode.

    Otz is human and i dont think showing a video of him proves anything but your statement

    Super coordinated SWFs that only play survivor and run meta builds should beat him reliably

    is extremely true and its kinda sad because none of that has too do with being great at the core gameplay i mean i know from my own experience with the game only watching 1/4 of the video, his survivors consistently made mistakes probably because they where not trying as hard as they could have, its a good example of why i think the term power role still applies to DBD because I think most of the killers need to make less mistakes than survivors assuming they have coordination which is not a skill imo.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    You should be a detective. Your specialty is digging up dirt on people.

    Anyway, thanks for showing me his channel. Voice changers combined with intense emotions is too funny.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    "SWF is fair and balanced"

    3 SWF with OOO and comms.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

    Usually basing your argument around a video doesn't do anything for the people on these forums. Not saying it's wrong, just that it's an unpopular form of evidence around here.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131441#Comment_2131441

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that low wall mindgame worked.

    he did in fact vault over the pallet right towards me and which would have resulted in his death

    but because he had dead hard he got away. Which is a crutch meta perk by the way

    Then his SWF friends body blocked preventing me from getting him

    also the game is a survivor sided map with 20 god pallets

    Myers is a weak character I'll admit, unless you're using busted Tombstone piece + stalking add-on combos and crap, but I do think in the example he's using of you, at least at that time, you clearly had more to learn.

    When you downed and hooked the Jane for the first time, I could hear You working on the gen as you walked up the stairs, but you didn't recognize the sound ques. And you were trying to mindgame the long loop that's after the drop down the pipe, when you should really just brute force and make them drop the pallet and break it. It's a busted loop, I'll admit, but that's how you need to play it. You can't simply mindgame every pallet, you have to play pallet break simulator at least a little, especially on that map.

    For your mental health, I'd also advise not swearing so casually. You can say "This is crazy!" or "Really?" instead. Swear words are meant for moments of extreme distress, and a wise man once said to me, "Nobody is going to take you seriously if you can't control what comes out of your mouth." Sorry to sound like a life coach but I just want to help people.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131441#Comment_2131441

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that low wall mindgame worked.

    he did in fact vault over the pallet right towards me and which would have resulted in his death

    but because he had dead hard he got away. Which is a crutch meta perk by the way

    Then his SWF friends body blocked preventing me from getting him

    also the game is a survivor sided map with 20 god pallets

    Idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but,

    Ash didn't even have dead hard. He had lithe. So you're getting worked up over a perk he didn't even have equipped.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    #1 was Fractured Cowshed as Myers and he got a 2K. 3 OoO. Not bad, all things considered.

    #2 was Ormond as Wraith and he got a 1K. I don't know the number of hooks or anything, but...it's Ormond. Ormond sucks.

    #3 was Rotten Fields as Plague and he got a 3K. Not exactly a loss now is it?

    This title gets an F from me.

    Also Otz doesn't really main anyone and is more focused on helping everyone else get good at the game, or going off and trying to find what works best on all the killers. He's more of a jack of all trades kind of guy IMO. I don't really consider him to be that incredible mechanics-wise, nor do I expect him to be (that's not meant to be offensive, that's just how specializing vs not specializing generally works). Super coordinated SWFs that only play survivor and run meta builds should beat him reliably, unless they aren't playing in full optimal tryhard mode.

    In the second he two hokked everybody, if he found someone that he two hokked before someone else, everything would be different, he just got unlucky, that was a really close match.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Oh no, it's as though Otz is a human and therefore fallible.

    Nah dude, otz it's a robot, ask Scott

  • Are you telling me that the game is purposefully made so I can't 4k every single time?

    Unacceptable. I demand a refund.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    If Otz never lost then killers would be OP lol

    Sure any team can beat Otz if they bring that build, it's nothing impressive. Especially when you take into account his build.

    My team all escaped vs his huntress a few months ago. We didn't need 3 objects or anything like that lol I think we only had 1 DS and no unbreakables either.

    And they we're in one of the most survivor sided Maps so yeah

  • Mate i get aniallated by SWF even as a solo survivor 😂 like half the time I'm proper bait dobbed in the dirt by those lot because I'm not in the party with them. So like il have a chase (always fun with GF, Michael or Hillbilly) or il take the slap from unhooking to quickly and they'll still make me out to be the bad guy at the end chat 😂

    It needs to be balanced for definite. They're a pain in the backside from a killers POV as well. 🙈 like il just massively screwed over by them.

  • Are multiple, competent and coordinated players not supposed to win against 1 other player? I think not.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131441#Comment_2131441

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that low wall mindgame worked.

    he did in fact vault over the pallet right towards me and which would have resulted in his death

    but because he had dead hard he got away. Which is a crutch meta perk by the way

    Then his SWF friends body blocked preventing me from getting him

    also the game is a survivor sided map with 20 god pallets

    That was Lithe...

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131511#Comment_2131511

    I WANT THE KILL

    survivor mains wouldn't understand it's not about the points.

    I am a killer main and I still don't understand it.

  • I beat otz as a 2 man (we all escaped). I beat Mulder as solo queuer when he was playing killer AND beat him with his 4 man swf of 2k+ hrs people when i was playing killer.

    Yet yesterday i got absolutely obliterated by what i think was a 3man + random. I could say i was tired, they were in comms, make all the excuses i want, but thing is i lost and they won (they also teabagged at the exit gate omg I'm gonna cry)

    Dude, this game is mostly rng and just because someone is established in the community it doesn't mean they cannot lose. I win a lot of games, lose some, it's not the end of the world, and if playing killer has this huge impact on you that you can't think about anything other than "grrr swfs" i think you should honestly find another game because this is not healthy for you (nor for the poor people that will end up against you)

  • What bothers me most from that otz video is the attitude of the survivors towards their opponent. Especially in the postgame chat. I don't mind losing, but I hate these sore winners who love nothing more than rubbing it in that they won/got out Even more so when they stack it in their favour with map offerings and badly designed perks like OoO.

  • He's worse. According to dbd stats, sluzzy is actually a very experienced player and even if in a provocatory way, they brings good points to the forum

    This guy though...

1 2 3 4