even SWF beats otz

"SWF is fair and balanced"


3 SWF with OOO and comms.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @glitchboi said:

    Bruh this is why people want solo queue changes and killers to be buffed to make SWF just as balanced as solo.

    Also everyone can get destroyed by SWF, or even solo queue as a matter of fact.

    Do you watch Tru3Ta1ent by any chance?

    You wanna keep buffing killers so solo queue can get screwed?

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131540#Comment_2131540

    He has a lot of things to learn when it comes to it. Personally for me I don't really focus on gens. It might sound crazy, but I never focus gen pressure. You usually win more efficiently if you push on focusing on ending chases as fast as possible. Most of your wins are going to come from learning to end chases in a matter of seconds. With myers you should always never go for the 4 slug though. It usually results in it backfiring. Like if you can get 1-2 slugs and then hook them kinda close together you can sit on top of that if you wish, and there is nothing the rest of the team can do. That's why I really enjoy playing Trickster though, because he can end chases in 10 seconds if you play him correctly, so I don't even have to worry about gens. If ruin stays up usually it's just a byproduct of getting quick downs you force people off gens to make them come for the saves, but when I first started playing I was willing to learn from my mistakes, and still do learn from my mistakes, and I 3-4k pretty much 99/100 games.

    I gotta ask for that trickster build then fam haha

  • Corrupt/Ruin/BBQ/Shadowborn is his best build.

  • @Noz said:

    What bothers me most from that otz video is the attitude of the survivors towards their opponent. Especially in the postgame chat. I don't mind losing, but I hate these sore winners who love nothing more than rubbing it in that they won/got out Even more so when they stack it in their favour with map offerings and badly designed perks like OoO.

    Survivors usually only say gg when they win that's a fact.

  • Oh still a shadowborn addict I see? hehe I remember your clown build too my friend! We need an intervention you need help. Jk

  • Why not just ask for a Myers buff? Pretty sure that if Otz had a decent to strong killer he would've either 3k + hatch or 4k.

    Myers start is really horrible especially against OoO so that is one thing.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    "SWF is fair and balanced"

    3 SWF with OOO and comms.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

    Pssst he has been beaten by SWF and 4 randoms. He is not unbeatable.

  • @Killerdonut80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131159#Comment_2131159

    You wanna keep buffing killers so solo queue can get screwed?

    no, that's btw sth Tru3 also stated.

    It's not about nerfing everything to the ground so that killers get one 4k after another. It's about tweaking certain things in such a way, that solo players don't get harmed but swf can't play in such a way that the killer can't counter it.

  • With the way this thread has gone, I'm going to close it here.

    TLDR on the thread, anyone can be beaten by anyone.

1 2 3 4 ›