even SWF beats otz

"SWF is fair and balanced"


3 SWF with OOO and comms.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-dKF3GrOd0

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131499#Comment_2131499

    Literally are you ignoring what I am saying?

    I SUCCESSFULLY MINDGAMED A SAFE PALLET

    he only got away because of dead hard

    Yes the problem was after that you should have realised that mindgaming these pallets was a bad idea yet you kept doing it

    Also it was obvious you were getting tilted. Try and avoid that and you’ll play a lot better

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131495#Comment_2131495

    Lol no.

    because his SWF buddies would have just hook juggle with BT and DS with the exit gates open. There was no winning other than just letting him die by bleedout which he was 1 sliver away from death

    Dude. I don't mean this to sound harsh. But youre not good, and you're still a baby. You need to watch your vods back and realize your mistakes cuz you did so much wrong in majority of your matches. You're a devotion 2 and tunneling, slugging and camping ain't the way to grow. Quit blaming everyone else like they spit on your mother and take a hard look in the mirror

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131508#Comment_2131508

    Yes the problem was after that you should have realised that mindgaming these pallets was a bad idea yet you kept doing it

    Also it was obvious you were getting tilted. Try and avoid that and you’ll play a lot better

    What else should I do in the game?


    kick all the pallets and watch 4 generators fly in 6 minutes?

  • @Bonanca said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131500#Comment_2131500

    And why is it so bad to miss out on 50 Points due to one person not bleeding out?

    I WANT THE KILL


    survivor mains wouldn't understand it's not about the points.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131500#Comment_2131500

    Dude. I don't mean this to sound harsh. But youre not good, and you're still a baby. You need to watch your vods back and realize your mistakes cuz you did so much wrong in majority of your matches. You're a devotion 2 and tunneling, slugging and camping ain't the way to grow. Quit blaming everyone else like they spit on your mother and take a hard look in the mirror

    even otz had to camp because of SWF in this video

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131500#Comment_2131500

    Dude. I don't mean this to sound harsh. But youre not good, and you're still a baby. You need to watch your vods back and realize your mistakes cuz you did so much wrong in majority of your matches. You're a devotion 2 and tunneling, slugging and camping ain't the way to grow. Quit blaming everyone else like they spit on your mother and take a hard look in the mirror

    Against some good swf's all you can do to win the game is actually tunnel and camp sometimes. That's how you usually beat them is to get someone out of the game as fast as possible, but against most players you don't need to do that. Even I have to do it sometimes in order to secure a win if I really want it, but the majority of the time I don't need to, because the average player isn't that good.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131511#Comment_2131511

    I WANT THE KILL

    survivor mains wouldn't understand it's not about the points.

    "I want the Kill". This shows exactly what I have seen when I watched a few games from your stream - you dont have fun playing DBD.

    Quit the game. Really. You are not good at it. You dont want to improve, you want to blame your losses on literally EVERYTHING in the game. And on top, you dont have fun at all.

    At least this should show you that you should quit DBD. Which is fine, the game is not for everyone. And I gladly accept that this is a Killer which is leaving the game, the only thing that would be mildly entertaining would be Postgame Chat-flaming when going against you.

    Saying "I want the Kill" in combination with your rage shows that you dont really care about having fun. You just want your pitty 1K and rage, instead of just moving on and going into the next game. Like, you were blaming SWFs (with the same 4 words repeating everytime) for solid 10+ minutes after that game.

  • Lol proxy camping is the best tactic to win the game so why he would not used it and in my previous post as i said he is clearly using not meta perks and no camping, teabagging ,flashlight clicking isn't toxic behaviour.

  • So if otz jumped off a bridge are you going to? I play mostly survivor and imagine if I said "Even noob3 got killed, nerf killers they're op" like dude they're content creators not gods

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131518#Comment_2131518

    What else should I do in the game?

    kick all the pallets and watch 4 generators fly in 6 minutes?

    Play your chases short and force pallets quickly. Also utilise your Tier 3 more in order to get more downs and potentially snowball.

    Try and remember where you broke pallets and corral survivors to said location

    Work around a 3 gen since they are rather common on the map

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131520#Comment_2131520

    Against some good swf's all you can do to win the game is actually tunnel and camp sometimes. That's how you usually beat them is to get someone out of the game as fast as possible, but against most players you don't need to do that. Even I have to do it sometimes in order to secure a win if I really want it, but the majority of the time I don't need to, because the average player isn't that good.

    And that's true, but these weren't good survivors. He just used myers power inefficiently, and over slugged instead of slugging and applying gen pressure. He made many mistakes on top of being overly flustered so went full potato.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131530#Comment_2131530

    And that's true, but these weren't good survivors. He just used myers power inefficiently, and over slugged instead of slugging and applying gen pressure. He made many mistakes on top of being overly flustered so went full potato.

    Lol you can't apply gen pressure when kicking gens is a joke and survivors can halt regression by tapping it at 1/60th of a second

  • @Lord_Tony

    Even good killers have bad matches. The only difference is he recognizes that, you don't.

  • At this point, I feel like you have dartboards in your room with random survivors' faces on them.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131530#Comment_2131530

    And that's true, but these weren't good survivors. He just used myers power inefficiently, and over slugged instead of slugging and applying gen pressure. He made many mistakes on top of being overly flustered so went full potato.

    He has a lot of things to learn when it comes to it. Personally for me I don't really focus on gens. It might sound crazy, but I never focus gen pressure. You usually win more efficiently if you push on focusing on ending chases as fast as possible. Most of your wins are going to come from learning to end chases in a matter of seconds. With myers you should always never go for the 4 slug though. It usually results in it backfiring. Like if you can get 1-2 slugs and then hook them kinda close together you can sit on top of that if you wish, and there is nothing the rest of the team can do. That's why I really enjoy playing Trickster though, because he can end chases in 10 seconds if you play him correctly, so I don't even have to worry about gens. If ruin stays up usually it's just a byproduct of getting quick downs you force people off gens to make them come for the saves, but when I first started playing I was willing to learn from my mistakes, and still do learn from my mistakes, and I 3-4k pretty much 99/100 games.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131540#Comment_2131540

    Lol you can't apply gen pressure when kicking gens is a joke and survivors can halt regression by tapping it at 1/60th of a second

    Sure you can. Pop, surge, ruin, thana, if gens are your issue try 2/4 of those perks in your build.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131522#Comment_2131522

    "I want the Kill". This shows exactly what I have seen when I watched a few games from your stream - you dont have fun playing DBD.

    Quit the game. Really. You are not good at it. You dont want to improve, you want to blame your losses on literally EVERYTHING in the game. And on top, you dont have fun at all.

    At least this should show you that you should quit DBD. Which is fine, the game is not for everyone. And I gladly accept that this is a Killer which is leaving the game, the only thing that would be mildly entertaining would be Postgame Chat-flaming when going against you.

    Saying "I want the Kill" in combination with your rage shows that you dont really care about having fun. You just want your pitty 1K and rage, instead of just moving on and going into the next game. Like, you were blaming SWFs (with the same 4 words repeating everytime) for solid 10+ minutes after that game.

    Can you please give me his twitch channel name,I would have really appreciate that

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131540#Comment_2131540

    He has a lot of things to learn when it comes to it. Personally for me I don't really focus on gens. It might sound crazy, but I never focus gen pressure. You usually win more efficiently if you push on focusing on ending chases as fast as possible. Most of your wins are going to come from learning to end chases in a matter of seconds. With myers you should always never go for the 4 slug though. It usually results in it backfiring. Like if you can get 1-2 slugs and then hook them kinda close together you can sit on top of that if you wish, and there is nothing the rest of the team can do. That's why I really enjoy playing Trickster though, because he can end chases in 10 seconds if you play him correctly, so I don't even have to worry about gens. If ruin stays up usually it's just a byproduct of getting quick downs you force people off gens to make them come for the saves, but when I first started playing I was willing to learn from my mistakes, and still do learn from my mistakes, and I 3-4k pretty much 99/100 games.

    I'm the same. I do run corrupt just to give me time to gain some pressure early game, but I'm also the kind of killer who is here for fun. Like if I get run for more than a minute imma leave cuz that man is about to ruin my whole game which is fun. Like ggs I'm off to get the potato now. And I get being frustrated as either survivor or killer, it happens to the best of us. But this dude, is just beyond angry 99.9% of his streams. And it's just not that deep

  • Otz has also beaten swf’s



    can we just accept the fact that dbd survived for so long because you could play with friends?

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131441#Comment_2131441

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that low wall mindgame worked.

    he did in fact vault over the pallet right towards me and which would have resulted in his death

    but because he had dead hard he got away. Which is a crutch meta perk by the way

    Then his SWF friends body blocked preventing me from getting him

    also the game is a survivor sided map with 20 god pallets

    Is this sluzzy but killer version? lmao

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131555#Comment_2131555

    I'm the same. I do run corrupt just to give me time to gain some pressure early game, but I'm also the kind of killer who is here for fun. Like if I get run for more than a minute imma leave cuz that man is about to ruin my whole game which is fun. Like ggs I'm off to get the potato now. And I get being frustrated as either survivor or killer, it happens to the best of us. But this dude, is just beyond angry 99.9% of his streams. And it's just not that deep

    Yea corrupt is pretty much mandatory to perform consistently at bare minimum. If I do decide to chase someone for a bit to just force strong pallets down, then I will, but you always want to get the weakest link out of the round as fast as you possibly can, because when it hits the 3v1 stage the game usually becomes pretty trivial. A lot of killers still don't realize that either. You always want to identify the weakest person on the team, and try to get them out, because while they might not be good. They more than likely know how to hold m1 on a generator. A lot of killers overcommit to chases while not getting anything out of them. The same killers then proceed to claim x y and z need buffs, or something is overpowered and unfair. While I agree a lot of survivor perks do reward failure, I still don't think any perk is op. Object can be in a swf, but that's getting changed, and maybe dead hard can be a bit annoying but other than that there isn't much wrong. I face 4 stacks with full meta load outs pretty often, and don't have much of a problem. Most killer players still don't grasp simple concepts such as how long you should chase etc...

  • @Hoodied said:

    Otz has also beaten swf’s

    can we just accept the fact that dbd survived for so long because you could play with friends?

    No. Logic is not allowed

    /S

  • We need entitled survivor main vs. entitled killer main. @Sluzzy where you at? Only you can finish this guy off.

    Also, I watched your Twitch VODs. You have a bad habit of camping and tunneling, which is what makes you lose. Also saw you get 360'd by a default Claudette lol

    You assumed the survivors were SWF every time at least one person escaped LMAO

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131571#Comment_2131571

    Yea corrupt is pretty much mandatory to perform consistently at bare minimum. If I do decide to chase someone for a bit to just force strong pallets down, then I will, but you always want to get the weakest link out of the round as fast as you possibly can, because when it hits the 3v1 stage the game usually becomes pretty trivial. A lot of killers still don't realize that either. You always want to identify the weakest person on the team, and try to get them out, because while they might not be good. They more than likely know how to hold m1 on a generator. A lot of killers overcommit to chases while not getting anything out of them. The same killers then proceed to claim x y and z need buffs, or something is overpowered and unfair. While I agree a lot of survivor perks do reward failure, I still don't think any perk is op. Object can be in a swf, but that's getting changed, and maybe dead hard can be a bit annoying but other than that there isn't much wrong. I face 4 stacks with full meta load outs pretty often, and don't have much of a problem. Most killer players still don't grasp simple concepts such as how long you should chase etc...

    Yeah, I also don't consider anything to be OP. Like I said earlier I play mainly survivor and I can get the dead hard argument, I don't run it though cuz I'm always exhausted on the ground or into a tree lol I just think more people should play all sides of the coin or your going to come off entitled (OP) killer is hard sometimes and that's okay, swf can get destroyed or overcome and that's okay, and solo is hell and I want to die but that's also okay lmao


    Edit: obviously there's some issues in each category but to only devote to one side and not understand the other isn't helpful either

  • This content has been removed.
  • If anything all that match proved is Cowshed is very survivor sided and Object is a horribly unfair perk.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131594#Comment_2131594

    Yeah, I also don't consider anything to be OP. Like I said earlier I play mainly survivor and I can get the dead hard argument, I don't run it though cuz I'm always exhausted on the ground or into a tree lol I just think more people should play all sides of the coin or your going to come off entitled (OP) killer is hard sometimes and that's okay, swf can get destroyed or overcome and that's okay, and solo is hell and I want to die but that's also okay lmao

    Yea I play survivor quite frequently also when I just want to relax, and kind of afk in the head while listening to music. A lot of people won't play both sides though sadly, so they won't see how to counter either side. If people did play both sides more frequently I think that we wouldn't have posts complaining about one or the other as often. I'm not the best survivor in the world, but I think I'm like maybe in the top 5% in terms of skill for survivor. So whenever I play killer I can transition those skills learned from that to killer to understand what moderately good survivors will do, and it usually backfires against them. I honestly just don't think we will ever reach a stage where most players play both sides. So they'll never fully understand.

  • @glitchboi said:

    We need entitled survivor main vs. entitled killer main. @Sluzzy where you at? Only you can finish this guy off.

    Also, I watched your Twitch VODs. You have a bad habit of camping and tunneling, which is what makes you lose. Also saw you get 360'd by a default Claudette lol

    You assumed the survivors were SWF every time at least one person escaped LMAO

    Give me the link pls i want to see how he plays

  • Weird, because I've seen Otz beat tons of SWF survivors. What does that say about those survivors?

  • Here you go. https://www.twitch.tv/lord_tony_z

    Hopefully I don't get thrown in jail for this...

    To be fair tho, he did post the link to his twitch some other time here.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131632#Comment_2131632

    Here you go. https://www.twitch.tv/lord_tony_z

    Hopefully I don't get thrown in jail for this...

    To be fair tho, he did post the link to his twitch some other time here.

    If you get thrown in jail I'll throw myself there with you lol

  • may as well follow me so you can give me tips when I play then

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    I AM SCREAMING! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    may as well follow me so you can give me tips when I play then

    Well I am working on a Trickster based video right now, so if you want to see good killer behind Trickster then I will be posting a topic on it when I finish it. It seems you like to play Trickster, but don't perform the best with him, so I think you can learn a lot off of it. I would say watch me when I stream, but Twitch kinda threw me in jail for a bit, but I'll be back to that in like 2 weeks. So if you are interested to learn quite a lot of information be sure to let me know I will gladly help.

  • This guy’s streams are golden. He is literally your average rank 12 forum killer

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131673#Comment_2131673

    This guy’s streams are golden. He is literally your average rank 12 forum killer

    Remember what scott said how killers react when a survivor tbags? This guy legit reacted the same way lmao

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131673#Comment_2131673

    This guy’s streams are golden. He is literally your average rank 12 forum killer

    The face mask, the ‘you’ve just been abducted’ voice changer, the raging, the spamming of obscenities to players who can’t read it. I hope this wins Best Picture. 👏🏻

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131678#Comment_2131678

    Remember what scott said how killers react when a survivor tbags? This guy legit reacted the same way lmao

    I use to rage a little bit at tea bagging a bit when I first started playing, but now I'm like oh cool you are tea bagging good for you. Then they go down 5 seconds later.

  • @Bangarang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131678#Comment_2131678

    The face mask, the ‘you’ve just been abducted’ voice changer, the raging, the spamming of obscenities to players who can’t read it. I hope this wins Best Picture. 👏🏻

    This man is literally the lowtiergod of the dbd community

    If you don’t know who is is there’s many YT compilations of him

  • @glitchboi said:

    We need entitled survivor main vs. entitled killer main. @Sluzzy where you at? Only you can finish this guy off.

    Also, I watched your Twitch VODs. You have a bad habit of camping and tunneling, which is what makes you lose. Also saw you get 360'd by a default Claudette lol

    You assumed the survivors were SWF every time at least one person escaped LMAO

    Don't you know solo survivors never work as a team.

    Is survivors work as a team and play efficient it's automatically a swf.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131599#Comment_2131599

    Don't you know solo survivors never work as a team.

    Is survivors work as a team and play efficient it's automatically a swf.

    Yeah sorry my bad man, some survivors that play alone are efficient, thus they are SWF.

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131660#Comment_2131660

    If you get thrown in jail I'll throw myself there with you lol

    Aw, you're too kind.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    may as well follow me so you can give me tips when I play then

    If you fix your mic quality maybe I'll consider.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926510102

    Skip to 18:35. Just a reminder this is who we are talking to

    I don't get why he still plays lmao, he clearly isn't having fun.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131599#Comment_2131599

    Don't you know solo survivors never work as a team.

    Is survivors work as a team and play efficient it's automatically a swf.

    I'm not going to lie, but if I get destroyed it's usually by a deathsquad or incredibly good solo's it's almost never just your average swf or even a good swf. It's usually the solo's for some weird reason, because I rarely go against deathsquads. It's just a perfect storm of just incredibly good solo players.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131287#Comment_2131287

    I don't get why he still plays lmao, he clearly isn't having fun.

    I don’t know how people play this game when they have survivors living rent free in their head like this. Once you learn to not care the game becomes much more enjoyable

  • I have a feeling this man is mentally ill IRL.

  • the game is fun when SWF isn't involved


    buff killers or nerf SWF there is no in between

1 2 3 4