Describe a perk without saying it
Frosty Eyes
Less than 2 hooks before the gens pop
Runs into walls and loses Survivors that aren't running Iron Will as Spirit
Tagged:
Trusted
Frosty Eyes
Less than 2 hooks before the gens pop
Runs into walls and loses Survivors that aren't running Iron Will as Spirit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nyoooooooom
A "machine gun" component
Used to reign among perks.
And now it has fallen from grace.
60 seconds of unlimited power
Most overpowered perk in the game, you die faster in the Basement.
See that man with a chainsaw in the corner, watching you on the hook, its a shame your teammates don't hear his terror radius...
Press E to outplay
Quit hidding in that corner and unhook me you know the killer isn't near the hook.
Trying to loop me? Guess what #########, I can see your aura.
I have eyes everywhere. Even my ears have eyes. Even my eyes have eyes. Even my eyes on my ears have ears and eyes.
I see you breaking that stuff... From all the way across the map, too! Pity it's a bit hard to judge distance. And to judge which break you just performed.
Jane jumps out the locker
To quote Killing Floor:
"I'm trying to heal you not bloody tickle you"
Exhausted on the ground.
Whisper in my ear, try to help me find those little rats to end their life.
One of two, removing one is the end of you.
Playing the air guitar when injured gives me new life and the strength to carry on.
Blood Warden?
You'll never get skill checks for it until endgame collapse.
"Binch, you breathin?"
You throw a pebble
Decisive Strike.
Thank you very much for your clarification. Without your help I wouldn't think you were talking about Decisive Strike.
exhausted on the ground
It's really bad and it gets really good. (If you're lucky)
A worse version of dead hard for Killers.
Book
Something that should probably be a slider in the options menu.
Let me just break this here and take a nice break in that locker that'll make me feel better
Amogus
(🔪)
Why should I run if I can walk fast?
Oh ok
apparently l was tunneling you, even though l hooked someone else and you manage to finish a gen.
Darn guess I tunneled.
Unhook and healing go brrrrr
WHAT ??!!?!
I'M EXHAUSTED ON THE GROUND ?!?!
COME ON !!!
Fecking useless
Always the first one hooked
It's my profile picture.
Ding!
A heavy metal band
Look at this rock, it took me 30 seconds to find it in my pocket so you better take a look.
Animal enhancement. Those birds are LOUD now!
I get rewarded for playing bad.
######### meow!!
Budget Iron Will
Me: "So if I stand here doing nothing for two seconds... I become undetectable?"
The Entity: "Yep."
Me: "So doesn't that perk encourage camping?"
The Entity: ...
Six times!!! Six times, and yet that @$#%*% over there got off first try!!!
E to outplay
Iron Will for 60 seconds twice per game.
Survivors gets unhooked, runs to work on a gen, then jumps in a locker when sees killer approaching.
I see all of you when I'm suffering on this rusty hook, you can see the killer too.