Describe a perk without saying it
Frosty Eyes
Less than 2 hooks before the gens pop
Runs into walls and loses Survivors that aren't running Iron Will as Spirit
Tagged:
Trusted
Frosty Eyes
Less than 2 hooks before the gens pop
Runs into walls and loses Survivors that aren't running Iron Will as Spirit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I hook you while an exit gate is open I immediately shout:
I AM NOT TRAPPED IN A REALM FULL OF TRY HARD SURVIVORS, THEY ARE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!!!!!!
The survivor has been outpositioned, but is still completely safe (unless they have bad ping; then they are exhausted on the ground)
Reminds me of the dev stream from years back when they used to show off community content...
"Whispers 1: There's someone somewhere..."
Dinners ready!
Can you bring it down, I am playing DBD.
Save the best for last ๐
Time to make myself useless to my team for half a gen, but at least I'm healthy. Totally worth it. Totally. Totally...
Working on this generator is really tiring me out.
Zoom, Zoom.
everytwoleaveshappy
nooneescapesdeath
Bloodpoints bloodpoints bloodpoints bloodpoints
These bandages will only work for a few minutes, unfortunately. They'll break in 4 minutes.
SUSSY
An anti tunneling perk
That'd actually be a better Perk description anyway xD
- Hear the Entity's Whisper if a Survivor is termendously/considerably/moderately somewhere.
- Moderately increases the Killer's wasted Time while looking for that P3 Blendette.
- Increases the amount of popped gens by 76 while you search for Survivors.
You're a stalker.... Or maybe I'm the stalker?
Start of game hm he's gonna go for me as I'm a one hit but hey in the off chance he leaves me down il be good
Let me pick this pallet back up...
Hey! Leave 'em alone!
That's a purty piece of equipment you got there. Be a shame if something...
happened to it.
Wrong :)
Wait what I used to watch vids on how STBFL used to be paired rly well with unrelenting ๐ ๐ hmm...
Correct. Unrelenting is the perk.
You can't even hear my farts as long as I'm not moving.
Hey, so I know we've just met and we're trying to get away from a murderous monster right now, but since you're here because I just pulled you off of that hook, can I get your number? I'd like to see you all the time.
3rd health state.
The sweat is dripping down my buttcrack and my arm hair is standing on end.
most overpowered survivor perk in the game until you hit rank 12
If RNG is in my favor Alturism is my Pleasure
A testament to a house wife, bad people and Tyson.
Uhh... guys why do I see the killers aura when a gen pops? I don't have dark sense equipped.
Oh... oh no...
"Eugh they have ___. GG I'm done."
Would you mind borrowing my terror radius for the next half minute?
Pay for two pallets, get the third for free.
NO!!! DON'T DO IT, ED!!!!!
Equip it for a 100% chance to trigger the killer and get tunnelled.
Freddy players especially don't like it.
The killer can't injure you if you did it yourself
Best one so far lmao
Me: Downs survivor.
Survivor: Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance!
Me: Picks them up.
Survivor: But not for me ๐ (๐ช)
1. should be basekit, but the devs prefer to keep an imbalance between solo players and SWF with coms.
2. makes it possible to free an another survivor from the killer's grip, but above all it allows you to be almost useless throughout the game, or to end up in a dying state too
3. in theory this should be very useful against the Spirit, in reality it is as useless as Iron Will against the Spirit with Stridor
4. it is like the slug, but to the advantage of the survivors. But it costs them a perk, with a too restrictive condition, an effect that does not last very long, and is only useful very rarely. No one uses it except under duress
Ooh piece of candy
I am the real most op perk in the game. (Imo) i counter some of the killer roster, and i can even help in chases. Killers have to go out there way to counter me, but i give survivors a headstart. What am i?
Object?
"Get pebbled #########!"
Myers: :*(
skillcheck please?...skillcheck please?...skillcheck?
*proceeds to check skillcheck chances on dbd wiki
"You should have cleansed totems"
is for people that are suicidal
also for those that get up from anything thrown at them
This perk gets useless every time I outrun the killer for too long.
Kitty cat let mousey go, only to start again.
Shut up Jane.
I know that feels too well xD