Quitting to give someone hatch
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remind me of the "respectable" people who got Freddy nerfed one year ago :
I'm honest about how i feel. I don't hide it and pretend.
In my opinion, DCing to give someone the hatch isn't right. It disrupts the natural flow of the game by using an unintended, unfair mechanic. You can say that the killer isn't entitled to a 4k, but at the same time, the survivors aren't entitled to the hatch. One side has to earn the other. If the killer prevents the hatch from being opened by slugging the other survivor and he finds the last one, he's earned a 4k. If the other survivor manages to evade the killer until the hatch opens, then he's earned the hatch. However, someone DCing to give you the hatch is blatantly unfair. There's no counterplay to it, and the other survivor didn't earn the escape. It was given to them. Being slugged isn't being held hostage. There's a bleed-out timer. Slugging, at the end of the day, is a viable tactic. DCing to give someone the hatch cheats the game. That's my take on it.
Actually it's not. How is it the same as lag switching? >.>
Well they did say that it'll take the new seasons worth of data to get things rolling so when reset hits SOON™ you'll probably see some ban waves going out.
taking an illegal action to benefit your side, seems the same to me
In those terms then yes it is the same. I've been enlightened
LOL "i don't wanna let you win so imma dc" is what that sounds like
Must be so when i just want to move on to another game. Perfect example is this just happened last night. Game is over, Killer has won a well earned victory. I am not struggling, i went down next to a hook, instead i spend almost 4 minutes with this bs. It isn't the first time, i've been slugged down and because the clown doesn't know they played an obsession perk and thinks i have DS they refuse to pick me up so i bleed out as the last person, or they leave you on the ground and follow taunting. As i said i'm honest i don't care what you think. Hook me or else at the end of the game. @Raccoon @Giche since i know you were triggered by my previous comment thought you might enjoy this. @NoxiousOnnyyxx @lyric @Vietfox @chemical_reject @PinkEricka @powerbats @Legacy_Zealot I got an amazing tour on the shoulder of this potential Ochi wannabe.
https://youtu.be/OrW6BRL-qtY
No it is just a game. I enjoy it and like playing it but i treat it in that context. I just want to move on to the next round the game time during the work week is limited.
@Michiko first off where you been at night. I went looking for you the last two nights and nowhere to be found. You could have had a front row seat to this. I equate this behavior to same as survivors refusing to leave at the end of the game. Just end the freaking match. 3 kills 4 kills hatch no hatch. Nobody gives a #########.
There dont need to be any bans, simply patch it that if the 3rd survivor DCs there is a delay about the same time the Killer would get if he succeeded with the sacrifice as a fix,
crises averted.
I do enjoy viewing scenarios unrelated to what was initially being discussed.
Excellent post, good sir!
I think you are being obtuse. Players on both sides have played through so many scenarios it has jaded them. As i stated before i'm honest about it. If it is bs i'm out. P.s the fog streamers seem to get rewarded for it and that seems to be ok.
P.S.
I know it's taboo here.
To be fair that fact that this thread simmered down a bit and turned away from the below is a pleasant surprise.

It's about quitting to stop the game over the killer's choice. It's not over till it's over
Oh its over
I'll get my 4k points if i earned it, i'm not getting cheated out of any of my points cuz you're mad you're downed
Not mad im downed mad you make me wait around 4 min while you go on a treasure hunt. I never thought about the killer who does this till now. After seeing how salty. Next time i get left and close my app i will smile just a bit thank you for this post. GG
Quitter bonus needs to be equal to a full hook sacrifice. You get, what, 650 points in the Brutality category?
Point category allocation, and certain killer contributions to Deviousness, gravely need to be fixed, but the aforementioned Quitting bonus is a problem for everyone.
How did you know?

His spidey senses were tingling
I'm having so much fun!
@fcc2014 I can see that.
I'm just pulling the strings and watching them dance.

I wish I was cool and knew how to post gif and pics like that. I probably shouldn't know how to do that though....They can't outsmart your quick wit. They can try, but they will never figure you out lols. @fcc2014
Why do you think that downing everyone is a victory? It very definitely is not. It could lead to your definition of victory, but not always. The simple fact that you didn’t get the 4k is proof of that. If a survivor wants to sacrifice themself to allow a teammate to get the hatch, AWESOME! They did their job, and you did yours. A 4k is just icing on the cake. Sometimes to get them, sometimes you don’t.
The game is designed around an average of 2 kills per match. Neither survivors, or killers, are entitled to anymore than that. If you buck the average, good for you, but that doesn’t entitle you to anything.
Fcc your #########'s gone to far. You are ridiculous now, inviting your echo chamber to derail topics and all that. You were really cool at o e point when these forums started, but now it's just bias under the guise of trolling.
Whether or not you choose to DC is your business. It's unfair to others, and I used to think you were the type to see bith sides, but you, senzu, and to a degree Vietfox (although tbh, he seems to be the most level headed some times at least) have just become such trolls it's nkt even funny. The best part is you all started doing it after Lowbei who was sole leading forum troll. Bet you felt betrayed when you realised he was only trolling and actually cared about both sides, right?
@powerbats, why did you even come in here to say what you said? Stop following these goofball survivor biased players. I only see you coming in to forums defending any asinine thing FCC says, even when it puts you in a position where you aren't even really adressing the same topic as OP. Stop justifying BS in order to maintain some false sense of kinship and play bipartisan. And stop acting like everyone is attacking you, that is so effete and moraless of you, especially when you do the same things you accuse others of doing.
Love you too.
Would do it again in a heartbeat.
@Dr_doom_j2 I kept getting tagged and brought back into this stupid thread because i was honest and said and meant "if you slug me and leave me on the ground i'm not waiting around i will dc and go que back up". That is how i felt and how i still feel. I'm having a little fun with it now because not much more to say but tweak the people who feel so offended by my honest reaction. I'm not sure what @powerbats did to you. I have never known that he comes and defends anything i say. I do tag him in stuff from time to time because i do believe he is fair. I don't think i tagged him and brought him to this post.
Ok, well I respect that you are honest about that, but as a killer that also plays on ps4, who sometimes uses slugging to secure a 4th kill, you have to understand that this kind of thing can kind of ruin the game for us. Not about getting a 4k all the time, but when we specifically brought deerstalker in order to secure all 4 kills and then someone instant DC's because we went to chase another survivor?
Well I can't possibly see how that is so accepted by this community when camping kills and chasing survivors off the hook are looked at as complete sins by the vast majority. It speaks to the imbalance in perception of roles. Killers are EXPECTED to be better than the survivors, and that isn't just within the mechanics of the game.
Don't even try to fight with them, they are spoiled little kids covered by the internet wall, they feel untouchable and act like that. Be better than them, ignore, spit on their faces.
@RSB AWWWWW Does someone need a hug?