Quitting to give someone hatch
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't handle when someone has a different opinion than your own. I'm not out here to make friends I'm just here to have a good time and enjoy the talks with well spoken and funny people who don't get butthurt and can handle a bit of banter. Something of which you know nothing about. So why don't you take your butthurt comments and send them back home to your mama. She will rub some A&D on you and make you feel relevant again. Oh, and have a fantastic day sweetheart.





You are as intelligent as the rest of your circlejerk.
Well look in the mirror honey and started talking. You would be surprised.
Yep, you are exactly intelligent like them.
Why shucks thank you kind sir!!!!
I play killer also and hate when they dc and i lose a stack BBQ here is the difference. I don't slug the next to last person to go find the 4th. I hook them and if the 4th gets the hatch i don't care. If you look i also said when the killer is using a legit strategy Knockout and or 3rd seal that is something different. The killers job is too kill camp, tunnel whatever, slugging is also part of that. I can accept all 3 my point for the last time is i am slugged down and you refuse to hook me and go looking for the final person that is fine. I am not waiting around. I see how you see this a ruining the game but you get the quitter bonus. You have your chance to hook me so hook me.
Funny i think @Vietfox is part of that group and didn't he upvote and lol all your garbage or maybe that was the "bots" you refer too when people don't agree with your posts.
Killer and Survivor should both have a concede option. No reason the killer is stuck in a game when survivors won't leave same if you load in stuck, or killer won't pick you up. I'm just honest about it. I play video games for fun. I want to play and move on to the next match.
Are you on crack, as always? Or meth this time?
Hmmm not sure what you mean, maybe you are calling me a liar? So i will just drop this here.

@Vietfox i cut your play thing deep they may need to call for the bell.
And what does it proves?
I've changed my mind, you are less intelligent. While they managed to learn how to logically (kinda) speak, you could not learn it.
Hey hey, wild survivor #43521
Ok, well you've gotten my point and I've understood yours. I just wont ever see it as anything but poor sportsmanship, but that won't matter to you, and I don't have anything against you personally. So this back and fourth is done. My final peace is to say that I respect all in game mechanics to be used as they are intended to be. Nothing more, nothing less.
Agreed see you in the fog,
@Dr_doom_j2 I've got to laugh that you'd take the koolaid of certain killer mains on here like that but given the circle jerk comments that you used. I'm not really surprised considering the poster that came behind you and said the same thing yet ignores it when his circle comes around and does what they complain about.
If you actually bother reading my comments you'll see I call out both sides and also ask for balance changes for both sides and a lot of my stuff is heavily killer sided. But if you're going to follow some of the ahem trolls on here you won't see it.
IKR ?
Like the good bullies they are they will always call their buddy to join the troll fest.
The bias in the moderation team is disgusting.
Bats, I constantly read these forums. I always read how you type yourself in circles repeating the same things as if you have some severe lack of understanding of the topic or issues within the thread, so you speak to add your words on something that is far removed from what everyone else is talking about. It is confusing reading nost of the things you post. Now I'm not going to copy paste and play the "he said she said" game with you. I'm not even going to post the original comment in this thread that displays you coming into something for the soke purpose of adding nothing of value to the topic. I will just say you should really thi k about what you type before you post it. This is a forum, it's not a "circle jerk" as you call it.
Ok now I'm going to call you out on this one, you say that yet like the very people you agree with that do the exact same thing you accuse me of.
I've yet to see you once clal out these very same people which makes me wonder if you're not just some smurf account or just another forum troll. I point out the hypocrisy of both sides doing exactly what you're doing now.
Since you didn't notice I point out also the different ways arguments are used by both sides that might not even be about the topic on hand as you say. But if you actually paid close attention you'd see these people are speaking out of both sides of their keyboard at the same time.
In 1 thread they claim 1 thing and in another thread claim something completely contradictory and then when it's pointed out the usual insults or other derogatory stuff comes out. Then the same posters come out and circle jerk as one of the ultra biased killer mains likes to say.
Now you call me out on the circle jerk comment yet remain strangely silent about the killer main you agree with that used it before me. Why is that, did you somehow not notice that comment that was in a post you clearly saw.
Then to top this all off that makes me think troll is the fact that you didn't call out anyone else but me and @fcc2014 int his thread. There was obviously lots of other posters on both sides you could've had the same complaints about.
Oh and my comment was on topic about what's going on, you just didn't like the fact I cut through the noise and put it in frank terms. so again which smurf account do you belong to or which person are you friends with since you won't call out the 2 most obvious people trolling here on killer side.
You obviously don't want to debate and completely ignored everything I said after that post in response. But go ahead and join the others that want to troll, won't bother me one bit.
Bats. ######### are you talking about? You are arguing semantics and posting walls of rehtoric now. I called you out fir the circle jerk comment you made because YOU are adding to the circle jerk problem. You came in here to defend the idea that slugging the 3rd survivor and chasing the fourth is a situation where DCing is "understandable" then when people started going at you for trying to play both sides of the fence while defending that idea, you started making that accusation.
I don't care about having a friend on this forum tbh. Most of the people I liked to see their comments and ideas on balance, they don't post here OR on the OG forums. Tbh I don't even know what the point of me coming on here is, because it seems like the most entitled people with the most friends win all their arguments through popularity alone. So no, I don't care abiut being part of some groupthink. I call out BS as I see it, and right now yours is being addressed. It doesn't mean I agree with everyone who disagrees with you all the time. Stop with tjis victomhood you seem soooo attached to.
I find it sad and disappointing that there are so many people here who continually find justifications and excuses to suddenly DC from the game just because they don't like what his/her opponent is doing (whether they are playing as killers or survivors.) If they don't have enough self control to play the game as intended, perhaps they shouldn't be playing the game in the first place?
What are the community managers' thoughts on this? @not_Queen @Patricia
Yeah thought it was odd too but i just didn't care.
@knell joined in May and has 5 posts and you just stumble upon this thread..... Hmmmm which posters sub account have we found?

@fcc2014
?
Yes, I joined 5 months ago and only have 5 posts. No, I do not have any other accounts on this forum. No, I do not think that the date I joined, the number of my posts, or whether this is or isn't some "sub account" have anything to do with the observation I made about what I read in this thread.
Anything else?
sub account ^
I wish my sweaty swf
Maybe we get number 7 chem?
Idk boys I don't think his mama will let him out to play
Idk who you are but i like you.

Welcome to the forums, my name is Raccoon.ย
It's nice to meet you
Bunch of toxic man-child.
More moronic and aggressive as the time passed.
They can insult peoples all they want and stay unpunished.
I have only loathes for you all.
Smurf account confirmed and when you have to resort to insults like that it's shows your true colors.
So full of it.
The fact that you always hide behind "I call everyone for what they do huur duur" while defending the most notorious forum troll and toxic man-child.
Alongside this kind of "post" :
You're like them, you also love this little circlejerk where the same 5 peoples spending their days flooding this forum, insulting and derailling every killer's post.
The shittiest communitty i ever saw.
Now speaking of doing exactly what you complain about again and the most toxic forum troll isn't someone I'm defending but keep telling yourself that.
The same 5 people well go look at the same 5 people you're part of that bash in every thread and basically have their own little circle of insults posts.
@powerbats
As usual, you just said ... nothing.
By my place we call this : drowning the fish.
Peoples who can read will just make their opinions by reading all the shits you're all throwing.
This thread in particular is a perfect example to demonstrate this.
Um...

There is a lot of salt in this thread.
I dunno if I should be amused or embarrassed.
I thought you embraced toxicity of all form.
You can nearly bath in it down here.
Funny, I thought you enjoyed being the moral compass in this community by arguing against everything you didn't like.
Looks like we're both disappointed.
U are the only toxic one here. You claim to fight against toxicity but you fail to realize you are the one causing trouble.