Quitting to give someone hatch
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now we are on the same side of the barricade, welcome my friend, LMG suitable to kill hordes of survivors are to the left.
Actually read what are we talking about.
It's just that i'm used to you talking about me.
@Giche. Settle.
I know we disagree on numerous things but don't act like a guy saying sup in your profile is proof of anything. That could be an alt, made up from an irrelevant forum poster mocking everyone here.
We do not have anything to prove that such a group exist. So until leaks start happening, I'm not siding with anyone at the moment.
I've thought you are somehow reasonable, now I know you are just a troll.
Or you can notice that he posted here before proceeding.
And that he posted again on my profile to brag about it.
But sure, do as you wish.
Purge isn't that bad of an idea no ?
Do you have anything to prove the groups existence?
How many people? How often do they post? Do they talk here?
Anything at all?
@Mc_Harty said:
Isn't +1k lols in just one hour on my and @Giche posts a good proof? Or will you tell me that is it coincidence?
Like one day half of your town's population is dead, and you say - "Hmm... Do I have the proof it is not a coincidence?"
How is this thread still alive, holy...
I will repeat, isnt 2k lols total in one hour a proof? Isn;t that kid threatening you a proof? That he posted on Giche's wall, then 1k lols popped on his account?
It's not enough.
Look, I'm sorry that you were affected by all this, but until something pops up that directly links that group to these forums I'm not going to participate in the blame game.
That is the most ridiculous analogy I've ever read.
If the towns dead they're ######### dead. You have to prove that something killed them.
Is it suspicious as #########? Of course it ######### is but you need to actually research into what killed them instead of just blaming #########.
Yes thank you, this is exactly what I'm saying.
I don't think this thread is about Survivors/Killers anymore 😂
Believe me, it is, you just need to read from the page 8/9.
The aroma is so thick I'm actually worried about my COPD flairing up
I post lol's to anyone on either side that I find their post either funny, or just completely wrong in my opinion. I've agreed with @Giche at times (shocking I know) along with others and upvoted or gave them awesomes. Sometimes I might agree with part of their post but not another so I don't click any button.
The whole spam bots thing is child whether it's true or not there's this omg I'm getting lol'd it must be bots nonsense. Then it's must be a circle jerk of the same 5 people yet the people he's insulting get 5 lols if not more as well.
So by using that logic it's lol spam bots and the same killer main circle jerk too which obviously the killer main side will disagree with since they wouldn't do that. So see the obvious hypocrisy and double standard when one side accuses the other of doing the exact same thing apparently?
Perhaps its something much simpler that there's people that're amused by what's obviously to them something foolish and so they lol it. Would you prefer they went back to the down vote spam again or would you prefer they keep the lol so when people think it's funny they cna click that lol button?
Sometimes when I lol a post i don't feel the need to post a reply on why I find that post funny either because I don't care to type something or in the case of a meme I don't want to spam it. In this case people are overthinking who gets what on their comments.
If you're worried about who gets what on here than you've got way more issues than what's being posted here. If bots are involved the mods will deal with it, if they're not then you need to accept it and move on. I could care less about the buttons being used since they're just badges and some of the killer mains have spammed me with a ton of lols on some posts.
Which I find ironic that now there's complains about it yet they had no issues with spamming lol's on my posts or others. You can't complain about something then turn around and do that exact same thing to someone else without looking like hypocrites.
For the record I'm an almost 35 year Republican and I didn't vote for him, in the primary and general 2016 elections here in California I wrote in Regan. I'll be registering as an independent after the primaries in November since a bunch of corrupt idiots run the party now.
That's awesome and funny too and damn those shards jealousy.
Ok in all seriousness now that I've managed to catch up if there's an organized group the mods need to swing the ban hammer hard.
@Giche @Orion @RSB I've got one very big suggestion for you and anyone else stop complaining about it for now since if I'm right about my suspicions. These are the types that go around different forums and find those that seem to be easily triggered and start provoking them.
One they find something they bring their friends in or make smurf accounts and start trolling full bore until either they get caught or the person blows up and get s banned. I've seen this pattern way too often over the last 20+ years.
@MandyTalk @Peanits can you please lock this for now, it's gotten way off topic and is going to get worse it seems.
Is anyone going to take care of this, where is the moderation? This is beyond a joke anymore that this thread is still going on
@powerbats @lyric
What moderation ?
Is there even one ? LUL
But can't agree more.
Wut? Still no purge ?
Awwww
Don't forget that this is the weekend aka Sunday and perhaps people are travelling, at dinner, at a movie, shopping etc.
The powers that be will probably take care of this later on today or this evening, they've been tagged so that's all we can do for now.