Quitting to give someone hatch
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
U know how much time requires to do that?
U are quite humble, u earned those lols thanks to your effort on posting dumb stuff
I mean I was triggered when they removed the downvote button so go for it.
I'll get the popcorn ready.
"Nah, how can somebody be bothered by a couple of lols."
@Mc_Harty That's how they behave, my friend. That's how they behave. Do you understand us now?
I never denied it was, I just doubt that it was that organised as some suspect.
I do not know, maybe you could tell me? Hitting me that 1,1k LOLs must have been a hard work, last time you only made it 800 in one week.
And now?
Well, we told you how it was (now is), now you have proofs you wanted.
I'm here to remind you that Bubba needs Buffs, please visit all Bubba threads, thank you
Again, go ask a mod who gave you those lols and if they can find out their ip, you'll find out that those lols were legit and well deserved.
Yeah, gonna pretend, that those 1,1k lols were not organised. We are not like you, so you won;t fool us.
You are a liar to the bone, aren;t you? Very well, just you wait.
I still don't know if it is or not.
Though if it is, I doubt it's that big enough to warrant the use of alt accounts. Some are probably just lurkers that make accounts but rarely post.
It's is one hell of a coincidence though. Though I'm refraining from labelling anybody as part of that group.
The last thing this forum needs are needless witch hunts.
Please stop tagging me in this stupid thread
This thread is why the devs won't let us have nice things.
Again, when I argue with @vietfox I coincidentally get 1,1k lols in one hour? Like last time, despite it was 800 lols in one week? Do you really have any doubts?
And again I don't know if its to do with the fact that there is a group of people that try to LOL everything or if this is all coincidence.
I'm going to wait this out and see what happens. If there really is a group they'll eventually disband over time and leaks will start to happen.
Until then everything is just speculation at best.
Already told u how to find out if i'm lying or not. If you don't want to ask them it's because u know it wasn't me and you dont want to admit it
How... How 1,1k lols in one hour could be a coincidence? Could you tell me?
Disband? They disbanded like 4 weeks ago, now, when I made their leader angry, the started to spam me again.
Leader? Angry?
Omg i'm laughing so hard right now.
@Mc_Harty
All coincidence huh ?
No, you are not a leader, don't flatter yourself.
Go with additional 500 lols, I dare you.
Can I get some LOL's for the LOL Badge?
I FEEL LEFT OUT T_T
It's one hell of a coincidence but if you're wrong about their being a group, you'll probably be the laughing stock of the forums.
I'm not saying you are wrong, you were clearly affected by this. What I'm saying is there's a difference between an organised group trying to intimidate you and some randos on the internet who just disagree.
And clearly they haven't disbanded since you got over 1k LOLs.
Until there's been something that proves that group exists to intimidate people I'm not going to point fingers at either side.
So I'm playing the waiting game.
There is just no way it is coincidence. How could someone achieve 1,1k lols in one hour NATURALLY?
PS. @Giche read the private message on Steam.
It can happen even though it seems unlikely.
Time will tell.
Oh boy...
At this point you are disingenuously denying it.
I get it you don't like me, but it is not a reason to tolerate this kind of behaviors.
Someone is definitely ######### with alt accounts here.
Maybe someone who actively posted here, and now stays silent? Coincidence?
I'm not tolerating #########.
I generally do not know if that group exists or not. I do not know if its organised or its random individuals on the internet. I don't even know who is even part of that group on these forums or even if anyone within that group has posted here.
There's nothing to go from. And I'm not going to accuse other people of being part of said group when we don't know a single damn thing about them.
So, basically, you believe that in one time, random, not connected surviviors, started spamming lols on mine, @Giche and @Orion profiles, on my profile they have spammed over 1,1k lols, and that's all just a coincidence? That they didn;t groupped up?
Do you feel like a cyber bully just by filling other's account with LOL ?
LMAO so full of it.
Maybe. It seems more likely then an organised intimidation group.
Though as I said, only time well tell.
I'm playing dbd because i got better things to do.
Go ask a mod about those accounts and see if they are related to mine. As i said, i got nothing to hide.
So u take it that only survive = win. Sounds like ur the salty one. Take ur death and move on.
@MandyTalk please close this. This thread is a dumpster fire.
I'm not even talking about you, but if you are calling yourself out, then you might have something on your conscience.
Agreed
Just like everythign else in DBD you mean?
I seriously dont understand how we can talk that much about DCing being acceptable or not, but w/e
They do this kind of shits for months.
You were there telling me "#########' paranoid SJW"
You know have the proofs PLUS the troll admiting it publicly.
I think that you are biased by the fact that it's happening to peoples you don't particulary like.