Quitting to give someone hatch
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
I hope you all get banned for it. So stupid and frustrating after securing yourself a win to some salty survivors who can't lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of the advantage of taking bully's side lul.
You've had over a hundred LOLs on a single comment?
I've never even seen that many in a single thread.
Not me, no. I've "only" had about 10-20 per comment.
And still, this game is full of people with sheep mentality. Just look at the most of the survivors. They feel strong in group, so they bully killers. They insult them, because their favourite streamer does.
Anyway, we are derailing the topic.
If a mod can find out that i created a single alt account and spammed those lols i'll leave the forums, feel free to contact them, i have nothing to hide.
Not much to talk about on-topic.
Guy is pissed people DC, people give reasons why they DC, other players get salty and the DC players get salty in retaliation.
This thread was a cluster ######### well before I got here.
@Vietfox
It's actually happening on this page lul .
Just look how anyone who don't agree with you and Mc_Harty have 4 LOLs minimum.
^This. Again, the problem, as always, is that those who aren't inconvenienced by an issue lack the ability to understand how it might inconvenience others. Empathy, apparently, is not a universal trait.
It's not even a lack of empathy in this case, since it's a quite convinient "tool" for some peoples.
Well regardless, you lot have my sympathies even if I don't empathise with your experiences.
Welcome to the real world.
While i agree with you on this one, it's naive to think that the majority of peoples have the capacity to think by themselves.
Just look at the USA who elected the Grinch 2 years ago.
From memory, it was Bernie that the voters empathised with the most.
I'm not surprised the majority refused to participate in the ######### fest that was the US elections.
I won't have empathy for people who are bothered by the ammount of lols they get, like seriously?
I know i'm gonna derail the topic again and i kinda don't want to talk about it but i've worked as a volunteer in other countries (1st time when i was 17 yo), so i can tell when something is an issue or not.
Again, just because the spam thing is happening right now doesn't mean i'm involved... Who's the one with the fake news now?
@Mc_Harty
Maybe, but even Tony the Tiger would have been better than "this".
Also this shitfest didn't came from nowhere, there are things that caused that, and the population is one of them.
You misunderstand. It's not that it affects us personally, but it does undermine well-reasoned arguments. If you did work as a volunteer, you should be more humble than to pretend you can objectively know when something is an issue or not. It's a shame that humility is not something you learned during that time.
Ladies and Gentlemen...
Forum Rambo.
I'm humbler than u think, especially about my own existence, but this isn't a forum about philosophy anyway.
Yes, being bothered by the ammount of lols and how they "undermine" certain comments is childish, especially when people accuse me of that. I got better things to do honestly.
You're actually less humble than I thought. I thought you were too humble to make statements like the one you did before, implying that you could objectively tell when something was an issue or not. However, you proved me wrong.
The mechanism by which they undermine arguments has already been pointed out, I won't repeat it for you. If you're interested, you can go back and read the comments.
That's not the case, since """somebody""" used the fake accounts to spam tens of lols on some people they don't like (and I mean even spamming on comments from 3 months ago, literally every their comment they ever wrote), and "awesomes" on every their comments.
If you would be humble, you would not brag about how good and nice you are. You are either lying, or just not as fine as you are pretending to be.
Do you think you are the only one here, who helps others? Who is humble? No, but others don't brag about it, they are the real good people, not posers.
Maybe because the post has no merit?
Do us a favor and contact a mod so they can tell you i didn't do #########. Until then, shut up.
You are not the center of the universe.
Killers should be entitled to 4 kills if they played well enough to kill all 4 people. This is really just a game design problem, as killers can only get 4 kills if the fourth player hasn't yet found the hatch when they go to hook the third player, or they know right where the fourth player is and can get to them before they get to the hatch. It's ridiculous to think that a killer could outplay 4 people in a 1v4 and the fourth player gets a free out, why?
I think a lot of it just has to do with the fact that this is a flawed game and a lot needs to change before it is fun for all and relatively fair, at least most of the time. It's not really the killer's fault for wanting 4 kills if they outplayed everyone, but it's also not fair to the survivor to have to wait on the ground for up to 4 minutes to either bleed out or have the killer get back to hook them.
Personally at this point, unless I know the fourth survivor is right there and I can get to them quickly, I just hook the third person and then run around looking for the fourth. Most of the time they get the hatch, but it seems to be the most fair solution to everyone given what we have to work with at this time.
Now on the other hand, SWF where the third person DCs on my shoulder while I'm carrying them to the hook so that the fourth person can immediately take the hatch and then I only get 2 kill plus quitter bonus.....yeah, that pisses me off.
I'm really concerned that you constantly question peoples intelligence on this forum. It makes me think you are trying to over compensate for something. I'm so sorry my job doesn't require to say do you want fries with that! Also so sad you are so bitter people have friends. To make you feel better @chemical_reject and @Vietfox are going and lol and liking your posts to make you feel better and "boost" you i would too but i can't read your garbage.
Did this post hurt you so much?
I compare a situation i saw with this lol "issue" and can't do anything else than laugh.
Dont underestimate the amount of disgruntled democrats and left wingers that voted in spite cause they wanted Bernie instead of Warmongela Merkel, there is no chance that previously democrat states have voted for him otherwise.
Hillary would've won in any country with democratic elections where one person=one vote. However, she had the misfortune of being born in the USA.
Nice, thanks pal. I'm not bitter about you "having friends", aka random people like you met on the internet, but you can say whatever you want, I do not care.
I doubt your intelligence, as your kind is not capable of logical thinking, nor even forming logical sentences. Look how he, and many others like him, and you, are writing here, what's your thinking scheme.
Your kind is just inferior, you are bunch of kids, or manchildren.
I do not expect any adult response from you, nor I want to even try to respond to you politely, as I know, that nothing will get to your empty head.
You found your "friends" on the forum, you felt understood, popular among them. And what's most important, you felt, that your life is not miserable as you thought, because somebody finally likes you. You are the same as them, you will stand behind them as a wall, and you think you are cool, because they endorse your comments. I respect that, but please, keep your ######### for yourself.
Thank you.
PS. LOL me all you want, buddy, endorse your circlejerk friends comments as well, I do not care. You just prove my point.
No, I'm referring to the fact that Hillary, for better or for worse, won the popular vote; i.e., what countries with democratic elections call "the vote".
And after posting stuff like this u still wonder why you get so many lols, nice.
What else could I expect from a guy from said circlejerk group?
I'm not an expert either, but here's the short version:
Each state is more like an independent country. The votes in each state are tallied up, and whoever wins in each state gets all the votes allotted to that state. However, the votes are disproportionate, and the votes from people living in certain states count more than votes from people in other states. This means that a president can lose the popular vote (meaning they're not what the majority of the population wants), but still get elected, and for almost 200 years, Republicans have been doing just that.
I did give you an "lol" you are absurd as most of your comments and I will continue to treat your comments as a great source of entertainment they are. Stay salty RSB it works for you.
I think its got to do with the fact that more people are living in the big cites then they are in the country.
It's percentage based so the voters more in-land have more of a chance to get the voices heard.
At least that's what I think it is. I'm not so sure about the Americans voting politics.
That's the best proof, that your kind is inferior, thank you for proving it.
Also @Vietfox could you tell me how you managed to hit me ~800 lols in just one day? Yesterday I had ~900, now I have 1,7k.
Now 1,9k lol. Are you mad that much? xD
Do they have internet in mental asylum?
I would LOL you but I don't want to commit manslaughter.
They must be very mad, My LOL count went from ~900 to ~2k in 1 hour. Check it.
You definetly should.
What in the actual ######### LOL.
Do you believe it's a real thing now?