The amount of hate this game generates

Start.jpg Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg Final.jpg ACTUAL Comments.jpg

I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm sorry that happened to you. Nobody weather killer or survivor deserves that.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5ANV4Q6EAV65/start.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2XDO36XRVL9S/screenshot-283-29-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MG4T92C6D27V/final.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0NEQRMLSQ0AY/actual-comments.jpg

    I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

    To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

    Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

    nothing too special, that is even soft for what I have been called in the after chats

    you simply took a portrait of today's sick society

  • This is 100% reportable and whichever made the severely toxic comment will probably get banned.

    Report them here:

    Copyright © 2019 Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved.

    Here’s additional info:

    @not_Queen said:

    Please remember that Dead by Daylight’s end user license agreement which can be found on https://deadbydaylight.com/en/eula (the “EULA”) governs your participation and use of the game and its associated upgrades, patches, and updates and related services. In case of conflict between the EULA and this page, the EULA will prevail.

    Hello, good people of the fog!

    We now have a team Associate Community Managers, as well as an updated in-game report system.
    With your help, we will be able to find the players who are creating a bad game experience and punish them appropriately, making the game a better place.

    HOW TO REPORT A PLAYER

    You may only report things that happen directly to you or in a game that you were in.
    Reporting for other people is not allowed and these reports will be discarded.
    (ie. Reporting someone on behalf of a friend, streamer, or other)

    Fill the In-game report

    An In-game report MUST be made. This is not optional, and is a must to help us identify the person in your game as well as find any other evidence we need.

    Customer Support ticket?

    • Video evidence is required or heavily suggested for some offenses, please refer to the lists below.
    • Whilst you can report offenses directly to our support, please only do so for serious offenses like cheating, hacking, DOX/death threats.

    Discarded reports reasons

    THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping

    NOTE:
    We do not control anything that happens outside of Dead by Daylight.
    This includes private Steam messages/groups/names, PS4/XBOX messages, Discord messages, Twitch/social media interactions, etc. Anything that occurs on these platforms must be reported to the respective authorities.

    PERMANENT BANS

    List of bannable offenses

    Hacking in-game exclusives and / or legacy skins

    The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
    The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Cheated progress / modifying your save file

    We need the profile of the person you are reporting. Reportable via support team.
    Using any 3rd party software or other method to cheat your save file or any measure of progress contained within your save file. This includes using someone else’s save file.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Threats

    Excessive and serious threats against someone, including DOX threats, life threats, disclosing private information, etc.
    You can fill a support ticket to provide more information, Screenshots and video are optional, but highly recommended.
    Reminder: everything that happens out of the game should be reported to the appropriate platform. (ie: Twitch, Discord, Steam, Sony, Microsoft)
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Other Hacks

    In-game report under Unsportsmanlike is MANDATORY
    Using 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage that wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. We are not banning for the use of communication apps.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    TEMPORARY BAN

    List of bannable offenses

    24h -> 48h -> 1w -> Permanent

    This is a sliding scale and determined on a case-by-case basis. If an offense is considered to be particularly egregious, the duration of the ban may skip one or more steps in this process.

    Any previous permanent bans on your record will result in all future offenses being a permanent ban.

    Harassment: Communications Abuse

    • Insults, intimidation, hateful speech, repeated harassment
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Griefing: Intentional Gameplay Abuse

    • Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates
    • Targeting specific users repeatedly in order to ruin their game experience
    • Holding the game hostage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Exploits: Abusing bugs or errors in design to gain a competitive advantage

    • Advertising exploits
    • Exploit bugs, errors in design, or undocumented features to gain access to what otherwise would not be available or to obtain a competitive advantage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Specific exploits that we will ban for until they are resolved:

    • Bloodweb Progress/Prestige Exploit
    • 2+ Killer Exploits

    Unsportsmanlike Conduct

    • Botting
    • Lag switching
    • Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed) - DO NOT REPORT
      For both Botting and Lag switching, in-game reports are REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    About Disconnects bans - DO NOT REPORT

    Disconnects are handled by the disconnection penalty system. No further action will be taken on reports.

    BAN APPEALS

    Cannot be appealed

    • Temporary bans
    • Social Media bans/blocks (Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
    • Unofficial Fan sites / Fan groups

    Forum bans: APPEALS

    Please check this link.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals

    Permanent bans : APPEALS

    Send a Ticket to support.deadbydaylight.com
    If the ban is an automated EAC ban, please contact EAC directly. https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/appeal/

    Console bans

    The rules are the same as the PC bans

    Crossplatform ban evasion

    Players who have violated our rules multiple times leading to permanent bans could get their access revoked on any accounts they make if the player is seen committing bannable offenses after the very first permanent ban. The structure and severity of these bans are followed throughout any platform.

    Abuse of Support Services

    This includes making false support tickets and lying to support agents. Our agents are always here to help the community. However, those making false tickets just to get a step ahead of everyone else and take advantage hinders our ability to better help everyone. Penalties include suspension of your support services, up to a permanent ban of your in-game account.

    Make sure to follow all the procedures appropriately and send your evidence.

  • Dude you slugged them? Within the first 5 minutes of the game?! Unacceptable. In the rulebook it states you need to wait 6 minutes and 9 seconds before you can slug, and you're only allowed to slug 1 survivor at a time.

  • Wai wait wait wait wait. Wait.


    You burned a BPS? Aw, you're the best. Pity they hardcore threw and tried to blame it on you, but still. It's the thought that counts

  • Take it as a compliment really, they're mad because you won

  • 1k to 3k survivor scores.

    You camped and tunneled, then come here to whine about about how people don't like camping and tunneling.

    Next.

  • You should have went to the corner of the map and count to 3 then come back. How dare you demolish over altruistic survivors, shame on ya.

  • @MikaKim said:

    1k to 3k survivor scores.

    You camped and tunneled, then come here to whine about about how people don't like camping and tunneling.

    Next.

    This may sound completely crazy so bear with me

    What if...nothing that can happen in-game justifies telling people to die from covid, and sending them slurs, death threats etc?

    Obviously dbd is real and if you die in the game you die in real life so there's a lot at stake here, but imagine for a second that it was actually just a game

  • There's a lot of people in this community that can't seem to stand failure and lash out when they lose. Killers and Survivors. I don't really know why. Sometimes I'll get tilted if I'm being massively outplayed or dunked on by a team on comms, but I still just throw out a gg at the end even if they're being cocky post game. It takes more effort to be an ass and say harsh things than it does to just drop a gg and move on.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    This may sound completely crazy so bear with me

    What if...nothing that can happen in-game justifies telling people to die from covid, and sending them slurs, death threats etc?

    Obviously dbd is real and if you die in the game you die in real life so there's a lot at stake here, but imagine for a second that it was actually just a game

    Please don't pick low hanging fruit in front of me.

    While it may seem tempting, its just within arms reach that you barely break a sweat. So when you hold it in front of me like a champion, I just want you to know. I'm laughing.

    No one said that it was acceptable, no one said that he couldn't report it. In fact everyone's response in this thread are reasonable and logical.

    But could you, for one second, step out of that bubble you feel so comfortable in and take a look at what this thread is REALLY about.

    OP knew what he was getting into, he took screen shots, he even went into end game chat nonchalantly with a 'gg'. Like seriously at rank 2 its his first rodeo, like he's going to get a gg in return and everyone was happy going out for 1-3k. He knew what he was wading into and kicking back laughing at people like you running defense for him.

    I don't know what's worse, people like you covering for him or the devs encouraging games like this.

  • Remove campers and tunnelers and you reduce 95% of the toxicity. So easy

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800551#Comment_1800551

    Please don't pick low hanging fruit in front of me.

    While it may seem tempting, its just within arms reach that you barely break a sweat. So when you hold it in front of me like a champion, I just want you to know. I'm laughing.

    No one said that it was acceptable, no one said that he couldn't report it. In fact everyone's response in this thread are reasonable and logical.

    But could you, for one second, step out of that bubble you feel so comfortable in and take a look at what this thread is REALLY about.

    OP knew what he was getting into, he took screen shots, he even went into end game chat nonchalantly with a 'gg'. Like seriously at rank 2 its his first rodeo, like he's going to get a gg in return and everyone was happy going out for 1-3k. He knew what he was wading into and kicking back laughing at people like you running defense for him.

    I don't know what's worse, people like you covering for him or the devs encouraging games like this.

    Lmao I hate to say GG in your games you seem triggered by it.

    I would say GG back in that scenario, I'm not so angry at the world to get triggered over my team's clear mistake by bum rushing the hook.

    Self awareness is good.

  • @Greatamygdala said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800569#Comment_1800569

    Lmao I hate to say GG in your games you seem triggered by it.

    I would say GG back in that scenario, I'm not so angry at the world to get triggered over my team's clear mistake by bum rushing the hook.

    Self awareness is good.

    Good for you, and your attitude is more in line with what the OP's is imo.

    I would just move on and not bother with end game chat, knowing nothing good would come of it. But then I wouldn't get my screenshots and chest thump on the forum would I ;)

  • That's why i have my endgame chat always turned off, the amount of salt is insane.

  • One guy was running unbreakable and soul guard, I wouldn't feel bad at all he legit brought a counter to slugging and obviously used it at the wrong time or just didn't help anyone after using it, this is why survivors don't need to stick together at the beginning it's their own fault. As for the hate I guess I've just gotten so used to it I don't even pay attention anymore , alot of the times I'll just be a smartass to piss them off more and sit there and laugh at what they come up with.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5ANV4Q6EAV65/start.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2XDO36XRVL9S/screenshot-283-29-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MG4T92C6D27V/final.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0NEQRMLSQ0AY/actual-comments.jpg

    I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

    To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

    Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

    They can’t accept the fact that they were playing really badly by all being grouped up together. So they lash out like the vile waste of space that they are.

  • That isn't too terrible yet. I just hope everyone has thick enough skin to shrug it off, report toxicity accordingly and move on. Perhaps they should add some system where someone's reported for chat related things enough, they'll get muted temporarily? That could make some consider what they say but it would at least require some agent to review each chat.

  • For the whole "die" comment yes you can most certainly report that - it needs to be done in game though, as I am sure you can imagine screenshots can be manipulated but chat logs cannot be and when you report in game, these are then logged. Plus we need to ensure the match took place and that the right people are getting punished.

    As for the comments on your Steam profile, that would be something to take up with Steam - we do not take action on something that is outside of the game.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    This is 100% reportable and whichever made the severely toxic comment will probably get banned.

    Report them here:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Here’s additional info:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system

    Make sure to follow all the procedures appropriately and send your evidence.

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    use in game reporting

    Lol that wouldn't even do anything. They don't care. Just wait this thread is gonna end up closed too, instead of the Mods actually deleting and messaging the people posting dismissive comments that add no additional information to the conversation.

    They feel it better to hide and ignore the issue's Killers face, than to actually do anything about it.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800228#Comment_1800228

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800233#Comment_1800233

    Lol that wouldn't even do anything. They don't care. Just wait this thread is gonna end up closed too, instead of the Mods actually deleting and messaging the people posting dismissive comments that add no additional information to the conversation.

    They feel it better to hide and ignore the issue's Killers face, than to actually do anything about it.

    So how do you explain all the people who've been banned from the game and continue to be banned, if reports don't do anything?

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800228#Comment_1800228

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800233#Comment_1800233

    Lol that wouldn't even do anything. They don't care. Just wait this thread is gonna end up closed too, instead of the Mods actually deleting and messaging the people posting dismissive comments that add no additional information to the conversation.

    They feel it better to hide and ignore the issue's Killers face, than to actually do anything about it.

    A mod literally replied telling them it's bannable and how to report them but sure KEKW

  • @Xyvielia said:

    This is 100% reportable and whichever made the severely toxic comment will probably get banned.

    Report them here:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Here’s additional info:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system

    Make sure to follow all the procedures appropriately and send your evidence.

    Ppl keep saying this. But do they really? Cuz I never been banned. And ppl told me they reported me probably at least a 100x.

  • having some kind of offline bot content would help to avoid this for people who dont like to interact with players that take this game wayyy to serious treating it like its life or death

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800228#Comment_1800228

    Ppl keep saying this. But do they really? Cuz I never been banned. And ppl told me they reported me probably at least a 100x.

    You're wasting your time if you think people care that you're openly toxic btw

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800688#Comment_1800688

    You're wasting your time if you think people care that you're openly toxic btw

    I'm just asking a question. I don't really get ur post.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm sorry that happened to you. Nobody weather killer or survivor deserves that.

    Damn straight, I mean are you ######### kidding me my guy!? So what if he played Leatherface and won, he just played for fun. Dude death threatening isn't god damn funny, I admit I've said terrible things but not this serious!? How can people be some monumentally pathetic?

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Remove campers and tunnelers and you reduce 95% of the toxicity. So easy

    And the survivor queue goes up 95% easy.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800692#Comment_1800692

    I'm just asking a question. I don't really get ur post.

    Oh I'm sorry, let's look at a sample of text on your previous message

    Cuz I never been banned. And ppl told me they reported me probably at least a 100x

    That literally implies you've been toxic before and gotten away with it. Unless you meant people who have reported you for petty reasons and you've never been banned, that is understandable, but it's not as serious as toxicity, so obviously you wouldn't get banned for that.

  • Outside of hackers, I don't think anyone should be banned. Should treat the cause as well as the effect, the same.


    In other words, what caused them to act that way? Showing just the end chat box is not enough.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800637#Comment_1800637

    So how do you explain all the people who've been banned from the game and continue to be banned, if reports don't do anything?

    I don't see them. They are probably people that just so happened to play against a dev, or streamer. They get banned just so people think that people are actually getting banned. Also gotta keep the streamers happy, and keep the streamers believing that something is actually being done. I literally have a guy I've reported a disgusting amount of times. Still being match against me. Still isn't banned. Every time I report him through the Additional Information ticket. The support will delibertately come back and even ask me to provide video evidence, when the original ticket I've created has an attached video, and youtube link.

    And it's not just this one guy. All of my tickets have been like this. They don't watch the video evidence you give. They sometimes ask for evidence you have already given. Then when you give it to them again, they just don't respond. I have a ticket i've responded to 26 times now, with no response other than them asking me for a video I already provided - and then provided again with each response. They just don't care.

    The team literally goes through tickets, clicking an automated response, not doing anything, and then moving on to the next ticket. I doubt they even read the original ticket past what the ticket might be about. Abuse/Harrassment "Sorry this happened to you, we are looking into it". Hacking "Sorry this happened to you, can you provide x evidence?" (even though it's already provided). Players taking the game hostage "Sorry this happened to you, can you provide x evidence?" (even though it's already provided). From that one response on, you'll never hear from them again, and you will just keep facing those same players because nothing is done to them.

    I even went out of my way to contact someone from BHVR, and when they asked me for the ticket number. Gave it to them. That person never responded to me again. Nothing was done.

    (I am being really careful not to reveal names, because that would just get me banned from the forums. If calling out how terrible the support system is in the first place isn't going to get me banned already).

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800696#Comment_1800696

    Oh I'm sorry, let's look at a sample of text on your previous message

    Cuz I never been banned. And ppl told me they reported me probably at least a 100x

    That literally implies you've been toxic before and gotten away with it. Unless you meant people who have reported you for petty reasons and you've never been banned, that is understandable, but it's not as serious as toxicity, so obviously you wouldn't get banned for that.

    What's so serious about some toxicity. The game itself is toxic. Hence, most of the players are toxic. Ppl get worked up due to the how this game is designed to be played. Ppl need to get off the internet than.

  • And if you would have let them escaped they would t-bag at exit gate and then "gg ez"..you can't win here. Better to close that chat it's not worth to see if you get a gg back, just move on to the next game and you will be more happy in the long run.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800637#Comment_1800637

    A mod literally replied telling them it's bannable and how to report them but sure KEKW

    Ohya, and it's just so funny how hypocrtical that is. When I have the proof. Nothing gets done.

    It's easy for @MandyTalk to say for it to be reported. So that we report these people. Then when the support team gets it. Nothing is going to get done, but you know what. In a Dev stream @Peanits said "I assure you something get's done", and we should be content with that. Even though nothing gets done, and players have proof nothing gets done.

    @GoodBoyKaru Next you're going to tell me that players finding bugs in the PTB is actually considered before releasing a chapter, because the community team, and dev's told you it is. Just like how so much was fixed for this chapter /s

    But yeah you're right. I'm so wrong, simply because they TOLD you so - instead of actually showing real proof they are banning anyone at all. (inb4 they ban me for speaking up about it)

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800702#Comment_1800702

    What's so serious about some toxicity. The game itself is toxic. Hence, most of the players are toxic. Ppl get worked up due to the how this game is designed to be played. Ppl need to get off the internet than.

    No, people need to stop being ######### and get off the internet. Dead by daylight wasn't created (nor designed) for people to be toxic, it was created for fun and for people to enjoy themselves, not get it ruined by some idiot behind the screen.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800710#Comment_1800710

    No, people need to stop being ######### and get off the internet. Dead by daylight wasn't created (nor designed) for people to be toxic, it was created for fun and for people to enjoy themselves, not get it ruined by some idiot behind the screen.

    Dbd is designed to make money. However way possible. Where does it say the game is designed for fun?


    Look at the topic on hand, none of those survivors had fun. That's why their mad at the killer.

  • When reports are made properly, they are actioned! Many people get banned permanently and temporary - of course temporary ones do not show on a person's profile, chat offences are most likely going to be a temporary ban as well.

    It's a complete myth that we only ban those players that play against the Devs or Streamers, and that myth needs to really stop being perpetuated around the forums, as it does put people off reporting players.

    I get that reporting people is not fun and that there's evidence that needs to be supplied and I do wish that there was an easier way of doing this but to say that we don't ban people is completely incorrect.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800717#Comment_1800717

    Dbd is designed to make money. However way possible. Where does it say the game is designed for fun?

    Look at the topic on hand, none of those survivors had fun. That's why their mad at the killer.

    Because those survivors are entitled and don't deserve the win. They especially don't deserve it now with what they said in the post-game chat.

    If you're mad at a video game then you need to stop taking it so seriously and have a break, your anger shouldn't come at the expense of others.

  • so wait, look at these scores, you play like scum purely to milk some reactions out of survivors (for whatever probably sad reason) then come here acting all mr innocent?

    idk man, I would seriously consider taking a look at yourself.

  • @BioX said:

    so wait, look at these scores, you play like scum purely to milk some reactions out of survivors (for whatever probably sad reason) then come here acting all mr innocent?

    idk man, I would seriously consider taking a look at yourself.

    It's a game. There is no reason to send death threats or wish death upon someone because they won in a way you don't like.

  • @BioX said:

    so wait, look at these scores, you play like scum purely to milk some reactions out of survivors (for whatever probably sad reason) then come here acting all mr innocent?

    idk man, I would seriously consider taking a look at yourself.

    .. you can't be serious?

    Seems like you're the one milking a reaction out of people on this thread.

  • @MikaKim said:

    1k to 3k survivor scores.

    You camped and tunneled, then come here to whine about about how people don't like camping and tunneling.

    Next.

    So u're totally ok with wanting someone to die.

    But not ok with slugging in a game?

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800722#Comment_1800722

    Because those survivors are entitled and don't deserve the win. They especially don't deserve it now with what they said in the post-game chat.

    If you're mad at a video game then you need to stop taking it so seriously and have a break, your anger shouldn't come at the expense of others.

    That's exactly my point. If u don't take it seriously. Trash talk shouldn't bother u. It is BECAUSE ppl take things so seriously, ppl get worked up.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800727#Comment_1800727

    That's exactly my point. If u don't take it seriously. Trash talk shouldn't bother u. It is BECAUSE ppl take things so seriously, ppl get worked up.

    They are different things though. A game is meant for fun, so it shouldn't be taken seriously. However if people go out of their way to ruin your experience (aka being a toxic prick) then that deserves to be taken seriously and it shouldn't go overlooked.

  • I mean you wiped the floor with them and then you said gg. You were antagonizing them so you should expect that to upset people.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I mean you wiped the floor with them and then you said gg. You were antagonizing them so you should expect that to upset people.

    🙄not you as well, that doesn't justify death threats but ok

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800754#Comment_1800754

    They are different things though. A game is meant for fun, so it shouldn't be taken seriously. However if people go out of their way to ruin your experience (aka being a toxic prick) then that deserves to be taken seriously and it shouldn't go overlooked.

    Toxicity means differently to different ppl. So I disagree about the ban. Or ur at risk of losing half the community. Which equals losing half the profit.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800759#Comment_1800759

    Toxicity means differently to different ppl. So I disagree about the ban. Or ur at risk of losing half the community. Which equals losing half the profit.

    If that's the case then they should find different ways to reduce the toxicity (in the end-game chat at least) so they can keep the profit.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800775#Comment_1800775

    If that's the case then they should find different ways to reduce the toxicity (in the end-game chat at least) so they can keep the profit.

    Yea. They should just get rid of end game chat. Obviously ppl can't handle it.

‹ 1 2 3 4