The amount of hate this game generates

Start.jpg Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg Final.jpg ACTUAL Comments.jpg

I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802652#Comment_1802652

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802658#Comment_1802658

    Jeez, guys, the game is just poorly designed. The devs realize that one side playing too efficiently ruins the other side's fun, that's why the point system works the way it does. Killers kill too quickly, they get crap for points. Survivors pump out gens and avoid interacting with the killer, they get crap for points.

    The point system is a band-aid fix for a problem at the game's core. Playing optimally should provide a fun challenge for the opposing side, but that's rarely the case. So, the game is what it is. What a killer thinks of as fun may or may not suck for survivors, and the killer is not required to cripple themselves just so the opposing side has a good time. Hell, I usually play that way and I still got survivors complaining back when I left messages on.

    The devs should design the game so that a killer plays to win, it's fun for survivors. Survivors play to win, it's fun for the killer. Players play to have fun. Players are not entertainers, they don't get paid to make sure others have a good time.

    Oh believe me I agree with you 100%.

    This is why I play to win rather than play for rank these days. Playing for rank, like you said, is a band-aid fix for poor design choices.

    The ranking system for Killers should always have remained being based on kills and kills alone.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5ANV4Q6EAV65/start.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2XDO36XRVL9S/screenshot-283-29-li.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MG4T92C6D27V/final.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0NEQRMLSQ0AY/actual-comments.jpg

    I never understood why this game brings out the worst in some people. I get the game is stressful, but saying all of this over a video game is just so mean and honestly kinda sad. Its probably just a bad day mixed with a bad situation, but there's no excuse for death threats and homophobic slurs. They said worse stuff but I'm not too sure what is or isn't allowed to be posted here so I just posted the tame stuff.

    To sum the game up: I hooked someone in the first 15 seconds, I turn around and see someone trying to blend in with the corn thats 8 feet in front of me with the new froggie suit and downed them instantly, I look over at the hook while my chainsaw is finishing revving and the third survivor literally runs besides me to run to the hook, I down her and the last guy just sits on bones and lets her team die. Sure it sucks when games end fast over teammates not playing smart, but that's hardly the killers fault.

    Is there anyway to report these guys directly to someone? Or is the in-game report the only way?

    I been saying it for years.....survivors are suicidal and the developers cater to it. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/203066/survivors-are-suicidal-and-bhvr-shouldnt-cater-to-it#latest

  • @malloymk said:

    Not justifying whatever was said, but this game is very boring when the games are trash and nobody can do anything. Killers proxy camping and running right back to the hook. Slugging with no gens done.

    Judging by the scores that's probably what you did. It's fun for you, but not everyone else. But don't worry it's not just you. Many killers play like that.

    I didn’t play like anything. Like I explained in the post, they played very poorly and tried to aggressively rescue in front of a Bubba. There was literally nothing I could do to prolong the game other than getting out of my chair and leaving my PC. I didn’t have fun either, so they might as well just accept the loss and just move on.

    But what a leap of judgement, but don’t worry it’s not just you, many people jump to conclusions to fit their narrative.

  • Man, people in this thread trying to justify vicious personal attacks and death threats, and/or also trying to make the OP out to be some kind of jerk for playing this-or-that way when they explained exactly what happened. What the hell, man?

    My policy, especially when I am expecting some extreme salt in chat, is to say "gg" and then move on. There have been times when I've gotten angry at someone over the way they behaved in the game (excessive tunneling of a single person, straight-up facecamping, whatever), but it begins and ends with my criticizing the single match that we just played. It's not cool to wish real-world harm on someone over a video game.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802674#Comment_1802674

    Oh believe me I agree with you 100%.

    This is why I play to win rather than play for rank these days. Playing for rank, like you said, is a band-aid fix for poor design choices.

    The ranking system for Killers should always have remained being based on kills and kills alone.

    That's before my time. I've only ever known this stupid emblem system that doesn't even take killers' powers into account. Not that it's good for survivors, either, who often get relegated to one or two roles during a match and so their BP and/or emblems suffer. It's so ridiculous, the game has to be designed so that it's fun for both sides, you can't force players to make it fun for each other.

    The game's lack of structure is theoretically part of its charm but it's so bad for the health of the game. A killer can down all four survivors in the first 60 seconds and end the match. Survivors can rush through gens. Or a match could go on for an hour for no good reason.

    I get a bit tired of the "you should play the way I want!" nonsense. It's not the players' fault the game is like this, nor is it their responsibility to fix it. Nice to see other people who realize the problem is with DbD itself. The killer vs survivor mentality that's so prevalent blinds a lot of people to where the issues actually lie.

  • Remembet, the cote has said before that dbd should feel frustrating.

  • Sometimes it’s just easier to not say anything

    lf l smack a team and get a 4k without a gen being done or it’s a 5 minute game because l slugged them, as much as l want to say gg, unfortunately it wasn’t.

    same if a game gets 5 gens done in 5 mins and everyone gets out without the killer touching anyone, it simply wasn’t a gg

    Someone needs to invent a new word that says thanks for the game even when it’s a smacking that dosnt sound condescending.

  • @Mandy said:

    For the whole "die" comment yes you can most certainly report that - it needs to be done in game though, as I am sure you can imagine screenshots can be manipulated but chat logs cannot be and when you report in game, these are then logged. Plus we need to ensure the match took place and that the right people are getting punished.

    As for the comments on your Steam profile, that would be something to take up with Steam - we do not take action on something that is outside of the game.

    Well you have the clarification right here folks, although I'm not sure a whole batch of users would instantly get banned after the evidence is reported as well. The player base still seems to be 50k counting up or down, so I'm not too sure on the staff actually handling every report since they don't want to keep losing players which means less consumers.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800634#Comment_1800634

    Well you have the clarification right here folks, although I'm not sure a whole batch of users would instantly get banned after the evidence is reported as well. The player base still seems to be 50k counting up or down, so I'm not too sure on the staff actually handling every report since they don't want to keep losing players which means less consumers.

    That seems counterintuitive. Allowing people like this to remain in the game is going to push players away as it is.

    Plus, do you really want these customers if they act like this?

    If the answer is yes, then you pretty much admit you prefer cash over human decency. That's a great way to lose business as well.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800634#Comment_1800634

    Well you have the clarification right here folks, although I'm not sure a whole batch of users would instantly get banned after the evidence is reported as well. The player base still seems to be 50k counting up or down, so I'm not too sure on the staff actually handling every report since they don't want to keep losing players which means less consumers.

    People don't want to play games where there's people wishing death upon them and being called slurs in every other game, which would be the reality of the games state if they never banned anyone for anything. Toxic communities is what pushes a good number of people away, so Id rather trade out all the scumbags for other people.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802872#Comment_1802872

    That seems counterintuitive. Allowing people like this to remain in the game is going to push players away as it is.

    Plus, do you really want these customers if they act like this?

    If the answer is yes, then you pretty much admit you prefer cash over human decency. That's a great way to lose business as well.

    I didn't say I did, this happens with almost any PVP game for that matter, you can keep miscontruing my argument all you want but it'll remain a fallacy. Also I'm gonna add into what the moderator has said, this keeps being brought back in a circle. No matter what game it is it'll keep continue, a few examples of salt and toxicity happen in other games can be considered the following: Overwatch, Super Smash Bros, Tekken or any fighting game heck even an FPS like call of duty if you must. The toxic saltiness is there but that's what makes it funny, some people even pretend to be mad for the hell of it since they just want to laugh. This isn't a technical issue either, it's a global one for any online game; this is why people don't even communicate at all. A few people just don't argue or say anything due to this, they just play the game win/lose and then go on about their day.

    This is probably one of those games you just love to play and hate at the same time, same can be said for other mentioned games as explained above. Imagine focusing so much on all this drama instead of trying to fix technical issues of the game right? That's not what matters, keeping the game in balance is what matters along with supporting the developers if they're willing to fix the game's current state, so sometimes paying can give them that support. It's what keeps the servers up and running, people can criticize as much as they want but what matters is the traffic and the money BHVR is getting, if it pleases a huge audience then they're doing something right.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802877#Comment_1802877

    I didn't say I did, this happens with almost any PVP game for that matter, you can keep miscontruing my argument all you want but it'll remain a fallacy. Also I'm gonna add into what the moderator has said, this keeps being brought back in a circle. No matter what game it is it'll keep continue, a few examples of salt and toxicity happen in other games can be considered the following: Overwatch, Super Smash Bros, Tekken or any fighting game heck even call of duty if you must. The toxic saltiness is there but that's what makes it funny, some people even pretend to be mad for the hell of it since they just want to laugh. This isn't a technical issue either, it's a global one for any online game; this is why people don't even communicate at all. A few people just don't argue or say anything due to this, they just play the game win/lose and then go on about their day.

    And those people should continue to get banned, rather than it just being glossed over. I didn't misconstrue anything you said.

    Regardless if it is always going to happen, it should still have consequences. That's all there is to it.

    Overwatch, a game you used as an example, is very quick to ban people that act toxic, and you're even notified in-game that your report caused someone to get punished.

    Just because you find it funny doesn't mean others do

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802892#Comment_1802892

    And those people should continue to get banned, rather than it just being glossed over. I didn't misconstrue anything you said.

    Regardless if it is always going to happen, it should still have consequences. That's all there is to it.

    Overwatch, a game you used as an example, is very quick to ban people that act toxic, and you're even notified in-game that your report caused someone to get punished.

    Just because you find it funny doesn't mean others do


    That sounds like a lot of survivors that have switched to killer just to get a few feel good revenging, oh man you sure taught me a lesson! Wow who would've ever thought that they would come back with a character that will most likely lead them to a win! Also check my post again, you don't have to keep posting, simply edit it your last post. I'm sure any survivor who has had enough would switch to a killer or any other survivor to try and get a labeled "gg ez game bro" as they see their rank getting higher.

    Untitled Image

    I was watching a friend play this and they get a party of red ranks, isn't that some fair matchmaking? Wow again I applaud you for your effort in your statements! If there isn't such thing as a "bad matchmaking system" then what do we have here? We're expecting people to not be salty about stuff like this? Right man, believe what you want but it doesn't mean it's truth.

    Survivor or killer it doesn't matter because it's inevitable you're gonna get salty at this game, there might be a way to fix this though. If there was an implementation where a casual gamemode is made for the people who just play casually instead of being competitive then they should release something of the sort. You can keep leveling up and upgrading your characters but the ranked mode is where the competition is, for those who are interested.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802896#Comment_1802896

    That sounds like a lot of survivors that have switched to killer just to get a few feel good revenging, oh man you sure taught me a lesson! Wow who would've ever thought that they would come back with a character that will most likely lead them to a win! Also check my post again, you don't have to keep posting, simply edit it your last post. I'm sure any survivor who has had enough would switch to a killer or any other survivor to try and get a labeled "gg ez game bro" as they see their rank getting higher.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785037129130573824/785732483030450196/unknown.png

    I was watching a friend play this and they get a party of red ranks, isn't that some fair matchmaking? Wow again I applaud you for your effort in your statements! If there isn't such thing as a "bad matchmaking system" then what do we have here? We're expecting people to not be salty about stuff like this? Right man, believe what you want but it doesn't mean it's truth.

    Wut?

    Lol

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802896#Comment_1802896

    That sounds like a lot of survivors that have switched to killer just to get a few feel good revenging, oh man you sure taught me a lesson! Wow who would've ever thought that they would come back with a character that will most likely lead them to a win! Also check my post again, you don't have to keep posting, simply edit it your last post. I'm sure any survivor who has had enough would switch to a killer or any other survivor to try and get a labeled "gg ez game bro" as they see their rank getting higher.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785037129130573824/785732483030450196/unknown.png

    I was watching a friend play this and they get a party of red ranks, isn't that some fair matchmaking? Wow again I applaud you for your effort in your statements! If there isn't such thing as a "bad matchmaking system" then what do we have here? We're expecting people to not be salty about stuff like this? Right man, believe what you want but it doesn't mean it's truth.

    Comment under the wrong post? Because this doesn't make sense with the context of what anyone is talking about.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802912#Comment_1802912

    Comment under the wrong post? Because this doesn't make sense with the context of what anyone is talking about.

    Glad I'm not the only one who's confused. His last post doesn't sound like it's addressing my points whatsoever.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802912#Comment_1802912

    Comment under the wrong post? Because this doesn't make sense with the context of what anyone is talking about.

    If we're talking from the amount of hate this game gets, towards the salty and toxic people who've had enough, switching to killers in order to get some revenge done then that just adds more fuel to the fire, it's still pretty relevant and even so the reporting can still be made but it doesn't mean it will be taken care of right away. If you read what someone else has commentated; their report tickets weren't even handled at all because all of the messages they were getting looked automated. As if a regular person wasn't even talking to them, they look like bots. You can add humility all you want, you've already proved you're not adding any input to the conversation.

    What's the difference if you're gonna see toxicity in the game? Where as a game like Call Of Duty can have the most toxic fanbase since they actually have voice chat to begin with? I don't see any difference at all, if people are telling others to go off themselves because of how they played the game then their own thing. Handle drama at your own leisure, the only thing we have to worry is people hacking the game to get an advantage. Again this is a global issue, it'll continue happening. I don't even hate the game, I still have fun with it even when playing with friends.

    I don't think every report will get handled if both parties are each other's aggressors since it seems to be a hate filled drama bandwagon. It's up to the staff team to handle that.

  • I will never understand people. Had a game a week back where we were against a Ghostface that tunneled a guy the moment he got off hook and refused to hit anyone else until he got this guy. Afterwards I asked why he did that then he went off on a tangent. Later on I got a message on instagram and it was from the killer trying to ######### talk me. He literally Googled me and then began live tweeting about his harassing me. I reported them in steam, in game, insta, and Twitter but sadly nothing came of it.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802920#Comment_1802920

    If we're talking from the amount of hate this game gets, towards the salty and toxic people who've had enough, switching to killers in order to get some revenge done then that just adds more fuel to the fire, it's still pretty relevant and even so the reporting can still be made but it doesn't mean it will be taken care of right away. If you read what someone else has commentated; their report tickets weren't even handled at all because all of the messages they were getting looked automated. As if a regular person wasn't even talking to them, they look like bots. You can add humility all you want, you've already proved you're not adding any input to the conversation.

    What's the difference if you're gonna see toxicity in the game? Where as a game like Call Of Duty can have the most toxic fanbase since they actually have voice chat to begin with? I don't see any difference at all, if people are telling others to go off themselves because of how they played the game then their own thing. Handle drama at your own leisure, the only thing we have to worry is people hacking the game to get an advantage. Again this is a global issue, it'll continue happening. I don't even hate the game, I still have fun with it even when playing with friends.

    I don't think every report will get handled if both parties are each other's aggressors since it seems to be a hate filled drama bandwagon. It's up to the staff team to handle that.

    Ignoring all reports of harassment and chalking it up as "people being people" and let every post game chat turn into a contest of who can make the most death threats, say the N word the most, and be as as scummy as possible before the lobby ends definitely isnt the route the game should go if it wants to stay alive. I'm glad the devs and forum moderators are passionate about these things. Believe it or not, people are actually turned off from playing a game when they google said game and the results have videos and reviews talking about how the community is extremely toxic and unforgiving.

    Your whole point comes from the viewpoint of "Its bound to happen anyways, so why try to stop it?" which sounds silly when inserted into other things. "Arresting murderers isn't going to stop murders from happening, so why not just legalize it and let it happen? Arresting them isn't going to prevent murders in the first place. Other countries have worse murder rates so what's even the point of trying to keep it at bay?" Does it sound silly yet or do I have to give more examples.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802942#Comment_1802942

    Ignoring all reports of harassment and chalking it up as "people being people" and let every post game chat turn into a contest of who can make the most death threats, say the N word the most, and be as as scummy as possible before the lobby ends definitely isnt the route the game should go if it wants to stay alive. I'm glad the devs and forum moderators are passionate about these things. Believe it or not, people are actually turned off from playing a game when they google said game and the results have videos and reviews talking about how the community is extremely toxic and unforgiving.

    Your whole point comes from the viewpoint of "Its bound to happen anyways, so why try to stop it?" which sounds silly when inserted into other things. "Arresting murderers isn't going to stop murders from happening, so why not just legalize it and let it happen? Arresting them isn't going to prevent murders in the first place. Other countries have worse murder rates so what's even the point of trying to keep it at bay?" Does it sound silly yet or do I have to give more examples.

    Except that real murders in this matter have nothing to do with what I'm stating, another person right here misconstruing my statements. I'm not telling them to not report or even the staff ban offenders, I just don't see any of it happening. I pointed out that the person who reported tickets and talked about people who harassed them; when reported they were just given automated messages. That's why I said handle drama at your own leisure, because even if reported is it likely they will get banned? That's not something we don't know because we don't get emails of reports being handled. Where in the game "Overwatch" they do give you a notification if the person in question who has been reported has been handled. If we're reporting someone we should at least be notified if they were dealt with, there's a lack of communication in that. There's bound to be drama everywhere dude, if there's a toxic scenario with a current toxic player after the end of the match I just continue without saying anything; something some players do is to not communicate after a match. Therefore it's neutral if nobody says a thing, because nothing negative or positive was said right after the match.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03GUuXbtPe4

    "Just play something else"

    Imagine saying this instead of trying to fix the issues the game currently has and I know this isn't even a recent video, but still pretty relevant. Videogames are also a business buddy! Don't ever forget that.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802658#Comment_1802658

    Very large gross understatement of how games typically go. Perhaps if you play in the green to brown ranks that's how it usually goes, but not in the purple to red ranks. Most games end in less than 4 minutes one way or the other.

    Not sure why people assume Survivors playing solo has anything to do with their ability to gen rush, when it doesn't. I don't need to bring up the old "experiment" that was done by the death squad for people to know that high level Survivors, even without using comms or perks, can easily decimate some of the best Killers at the game.

    I will always have more fun by facing a person that goes full throttle and tries their hardest to win, rather than intentionally lowering their power level because they want me to have fun too.

    I don't need my hand held. And by the way, I play Survivor solo 90% of the time. I have 0 issues against Killers that try their hardest, and, in fact, have the most fun in those games. I don't have fun when someone intentionally tries to make sure I have fun. It feels disingenuous, and frankly, is an insult to my skill as a player.

    Red rank survivor, red rank killer. 3000 hours plus played.

    So nah. I think I have a pretty good grasp of how this game goes.

  • People suck, and people often hide under the anonymity of the internet to tell people stupid #########.

    Don't hold what these people say about you to heart, ignore, report, and don't blame yourself for it.

  • @Lefrongo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802999#Comment_1802999

    Except that real murders in this matter have nothing to do with what I'm stating, another person right here misconstruing my statements. I'm not telling them to not report or even the staff ban offenders, I just don't see any of it happening. I pointed out that the person who reported tickets and talked about people who harassed them; when reported they were just given automated messages. That's why I said handle drama at your own leisure, because even if reported is it likely they will get banned? That's not something we don't know because we don't get emails of reports being handled. Where in the game "Overwatch" they do give you a notification if the person in question who has been reported has been handled. If we're reporting someone we should at least be notified if they were dealt with, there's a lack of communication in that. There's bound to be drama everywhere dude, if there's a toxic scenario with a current toxic player after the end of the match I just continue without saying anything; something some players do is to not communicate after a match. Therefore it's neutral if nobody says a thing, because nothing negative or positive was said right after the match.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03GUuXbtPe4

    "Just play something else"

    Imagine saying this instead of trying to fix the issues the game currently has and I know this isn't even a recent video, but still pretty relevant. Videogames are also a business buddy! Don't ever forget that.

    Because you are not making any sense nor are you giving a clear response to what you're trying to say. Its like you're trying to make 8 points in one comment.

    So just because you don't see it, it doesn't happen? I've seen numerous mods say that people get banned for such things as above and we have no real reason to doubt that. I don't need an ego boost from an email saying that they got banned, I just want them gone because no one deserves any of that.

    Not saying anything after a match is fine if that's what you want to do, but you don't have to say anything for people to start spouting off all of that hate in that chat or on your steam profile. Sure, you can privatize your steam and turn of chat, but why not just ban the people who are being offensive instead.

    Don't understand at all what you mean by videogames being a business. I'm assuming you mean why ban customers, but numerous people have quit the game due to toxicity and the rampant toxicity at lower ranks will push new players away. BHVR is doing many things to help new players and also giving us multiple options to handle people who break guidelines, so they already shown their stance on who's the most important.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802663#Comment_1802663

    Red rank survivor, red rank killer. 3000 hours plus played.

    So nah. I think I have a pretty good grasp of how this game goes.

    Having that many hours has nothing to do with understating how Survivors actually play the game lmao

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1803641#Comment_1803641

    Having that many hours has nothing to do with understating how Survivors actually play the game lmao

    You're the one that brought up red rank play as if I don't understand red rank play. Nevermind that my last game was with three rank 1s and I died on my second hook because of their lack of awareness.

    Again, sure you can all split up on gens and apply early pressure, but how often does that happen really?

    And again, a reason that doesn't happen often is partly because survivors are playing to scrape the killer. They're playing chill and trying to make it fun. They open chests, they search and cleanse totems, they unhook and heal. For the most part they're not trying to win the match on three minutes.

    You seem like you'd be the guy at the party that I'd roll my eyes at and avoid. Smartest guy on the room vibes that only cares about his enjoyment.

    Games are meant to be fun for everyone. They won't always be, but you don't have to go out of your way to make them unenjoyable for others. Conscious choice on your part. And this isn't an e-sport or else, sure I'd sort of see your point.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800728#Comment_1800728

    Like I said in the post, the survivors rushed hook one after with bright suits. I know the whole "what else was I supposed to do? Stand in a corner and ignore the survivor?" meme, but literally that was the only option I had for the game to not turn out the way it did. If someone literally runs past you to the point where you can hear her breathing, would you not stop them? She could've at least played smart and waited for me to pick up the survivor and walk away before running to the hook that was like 12 meters from me right after I downed someone, especially when Im a Bubba.

    Like I said, low hanging fruit.

    We can just assume you're a good faith actor, or we could consider you went fishing.

    I think its naïve to assume that just because you say it, that's how it played out. Especially because as I said, you knew what you were wading into.

  • @Gore_Nargai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    If he won by camping and tunneling, it means the survivors were really bad, learning how to deal with camping tunneling and slugging are the 3 first thing that u learn when reaching purple ranks.

    So no excuse for the survivors to be mad, they need to get better at the game, chill and learn how to behave.

    So because the OP told you what happened, you nod your head knowingly.

    Thanks for yet more low hanging fruit.

    FYI, opinions are like cents, everyone's got them. I'm curious what really happened.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    Just because you don't like how someone plays doesn't mean you should insult them like this.

    Insult their gameplay? Fine, whatever, I'm ok with a bit of friendly smack talk, not insulting them as a person. Grow up.

    You just assume the OP was being truthful? You know there's a world for of scam artists right?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    Did you even read what OP wrote? The survivors played worse than yellow ranks, what did he want him to do? Go to a corner and stay AFK for 3 minutes?

    You're nearly at 1.5k posts and you just assume what everyone tells you in this forum is the truth?

    hahahahaha

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    You saying it okay to make death threat against a person? If people take this game that seriously they should revaluated their life. There literally people dying from covid but nah let use it when we get upset over a game. Next.

    I already addressed this point, before you posted.

    Read.

  • @Zeon_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800511#Comment_1800511

    Or they simply rushed hook against a Bubba and died immediately. Sorry that your favorite side is in the wrong here, but nothing excuses what they said. I have thick enough skin to not take it personally, but I can imagine they say this to others over the drop of a hat which needs to be stopped.

    That's an assumption, based off a one sided perspective. from the person that POSTED it. Like I'm sure they would have posted something that undermined their own perspective😬 . I'm sorry, would you like your low hanging fruit back?

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802476#Comment_1802476

    You just assume the OP was being truthful? You know there's a world for of scam artists right?

    Explain what someone can do in a video game that justifies wishing death upon them. Then we can address the idea of whether or not OP is lying.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807376#Comment_1807376

    Explain what someone can do in a video game that justifies wishing death upon them. Then we can address the idea of whether or not OP is lying.

    I already addressed this, so go back and read, because I explicitly state it's not justified. Your making assumptions.

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807392#Comment_1807392

    I already addressed this, so go back and read, because I explicitly state it's not justified. Your making assumptions.

    I didn't make assumptions, that's why I asked.

    If we agree it's not justified, then the matter of what OP "really" did is irrelevant. Putting aside the fact that there's no way someone can have a conversation with you if your starting point is "this person is lying to me", it's like defending a mass shooting that was prompted by someone accidentally bumping into someone else. It's not justified, so what prompted it is irrelevant.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807400#Comment_1807400

    I didn't make assumptions, that's why I asked.

    If we agree it's not justified, then the matter of what OP "really" did is irrelevant. Putting aside the fact that there's no way someone can have a conversation with you if your starting point is "this person is lying to me", it's like defending a mass shooting that was prompted by someone accidentally bumping into someone else. It's not justified, so what prompted it is irrelevant.

    That is your mistake.

    You can state its not relevant, but you're missing 2 key things.

    1) They're already going to be punished (Assuming it was reported, assuming BHVR does it's job).

    2) These things don't happen in a vacuum. I mean you can simplify it and say 'well they're bad people' which they are. But it doesn't stop it happening again. Mass shootings or otherwise.

    My point is that this ENTIRE thread is is just low hanging fruit. Your statements are based of a set of rules, artificially generated by the devs, in a game no less, that could change tomorrow.

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807425#Comment_1807425

    That is your mistake.

    You can state its not relevant, but you're missing 2 key things.

    1) They're already going to be punished (Assuming it was reported, assuming BHVR does it's job).

    2) These things don't happen in a vacuum. I mean you can simplify it and say 'well they're bad people' which they are. But it doesn't stop it happening again. Mass shootings or otherwise.

    My point is that this ENTIRE thread is is just low hanging fruit. Your statements are based of a set of rules, artificially generated by the devs, in a game no less, that could change tomorrow.

    I've been slugged before and somehow managed to never wish death upon someone. I don't care what OP did or didn't do, the fact is they're not to blame for other people being sore losers.

    Your statements are based of a set of rules, artificially generated by the devs, in a game no less, that could change tomorrow.

    All rules are artificial, they're all man-made and could change tomorrow. How is this relevant when I'm addressing the game? Should I be using a different set of artificial rules to judge the game?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807442#Comment_1807442

    I've been slugged before and somehow managed to never wish death upon someone. I don't care what OP did or didn't do, the fact is they're not to blame for other people being sore losers.

    Your statements are based of a set of rules, artificially generated by the devs, in a game no less, that could change tomorrow.

    All rules are artificial, they're all man-made and could change tomorrow. How is this relevant when I'm addressing the game? Should I be using a different set of artificial rules to judge the game?

    You talked about mass shootings relative to a game, one ruleset is infinitely more important than the other. Man-made or not. I was the one putting things into perspective for you. Not sure why you wanna flex over something I was telling you, but w/e.

    But really your just skipping over my points that highlighted the short comings of your points, that much is obvious.

    So I'll just be straight, I don't care if you've been slugged, camped, tunneled w/e and what your response to that is. It's not even relevant to what I've been saying. Your entire argument seems to be 'yea, but you first' that's it.

    At 17.5k posts, I suspect were looking at quantity of quality amirite?

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801316#Comment_1801316

    I already addressed this point, before you posted.

    Read.

    I already addressed my point too. People shouldn't be getting death threat over a game. Read my good sir or ma'am.

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807452#Comment_1807452

    You talked about mass shootings relative to a game, one ruleset is infinitely more important than the other. Man-made or not. I was the one putting things into perspective for you. Not sure why you wanna flex over something I was telling you, but w/e.

    But really your just skipping over my points that highlighted the short comings of your points, that much is obvious.

    So I'll just be straight, I don't care if you've been slugged, camped, tunneled w/e and what your response to that is. It's not even relevant to what I've been saying. Your entire argument seems to be 'yea, but you first' that's it.

    At 17.5k posts, I suspect were looking at quantity of quality amirite?

    I know these are just forums and not formal dissertations but I need you to tell me the difference between your/you're because you keep making the same mistake. You don't need to be so insulting btw.

  • @MikaKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801062#Comment_1801062

    That's an assumption, based off a one sided perspective. from the person that POSTED it. Like I'm sure they would have posted something that undermined their own perspective😬 . I'm sorry, would you like your low hanging fruit back?

    Well, believe what you want to believe I guess. Just chill out on everyone else here, no need to attack other people when its obvious I'm the one who you've a problem with.

    They said they were going to take it to the forums so we can both wait for their side of the story.

1 2 3 4 ›