Everybody who bought the skins for 21k should be refunded.

I had around 74k iridescent shards and spent 43200 in two skins and now, without any warning, each skin costs 9k.

#########?

Receive a response from support:

tQUNheR.png

I'm done with this game.

I lost my time getting all those shards to getting literally scammed.

That's a developer who really put their players in first place, huh?


This is their EULA.

sdfsdf.png

EULA states: "All purchase of Virtual Goods, whether made with "real money" or virtual currencies, are non-refundable and non-returnable" and "BHVR reserves the right to modify the price for Virtual Goods that may be "purchased" at any time"

Even steam has the same ######### and if you contact the support most of the times they refund the game for you to get with the discounted price.

If they don't refund this thing is pretty simple im personally going to stop playing the game and everybody can do whatever with their life. :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704202#Comment_1704202

    No, i'm not mad.

    The whole point is: I bought 2 skins for 21k each and one day later they are 9k each. So i want a refund not only for me but everybody who bought for 21k. This has nothing with the free Iridescent and Bloodpoints.

    Also iridescent shards are free currency but is earned by playing the game. If you lost hundreds of hours you would be requesting the same thing.

    Just try to put yourself in the other people shoes before trashtalking.

    Thanks and good luck.

    The thing is, they didnt even need to refound. All they had to do is leave the price as it was and give everybody more shards as login reward.

    Easy fix, but they decided to punish others instead, because we could spent that shards on other skins and they wouldnt want that.

    Talk about only money in their eyes.

  • @Yogerman1997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704202#Comment_1704202

    is free currency, but imagine you are a new player somehow manage to have exactly 21.600K

    and this halloween he says... well... atleast i can buy one, just to the next day he get slaped in the face with that discount, he will be able to have 2 skins and still extra shards to buy 1 part from another, but because they dont want to give us the price difference he can't.

    also, the difference between both prices is very big, even if we have slighty more shards to still can buy 2-3 skins don't change the fact that hurt, a lot of hours farming them throwed to the trash...

    is not fair.

    i know it feels kinda ######### and people wish they knew in advance, but in that scenario you're still getting two skins free of charge. it feels really entitled to demand refunds on free products that actually took time and effort and money on BHVR's end to develop.

    ik it's cool to bash BHVR whenever they do anything, but this time they actually listened to our complaints that none of the halloween outfits could be earned thru the event and they're still being dragged through the mud because it's just never enough for some ppl.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    They bought something for an agreed upon price.

    Did those people expect the price to never change or go on sale?

    Honestly I feel its what those people deserve for still supporting BHVR with this obvious cash grab.

    The thing is, most games that pull moves like this DO allow for some form of refund as it is unreasonable to assume people should expect a price drop within 48 hours of something releasing.

    WoW does this, even when its not a price drop, their CS often allows for refunds/exchanges very frequently if something happened. BHVR is just a clown fiesta.

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704202#Comment_1704202

    No, i'm not mad.

    The whole point is: I bought 2 skins for 21k each and one day later they are 9k each. So i want a refund not only for me but everybody who bought for 21k. This has nothing with the free Iridescent and Bloodpoints.

    Also iridescent shards are free currency but is earned by playing the game. If you lost hundreds of hours you would be requesting the same thing.

    Just try to put yourself in the other people shoes before trashtalking.

    Thanks and good luck.

    okay but some of us paid actual money so from your position getting 3 free skins sounds like a pretty amazing deal, i'd love to be in your shoes. i assume you thought about the hours you'd put into the game earning those shards before purchasing either of the halloween skins initially? you must've thought they were worth it at the time, right? and now because you aren't getting 5 free skins instead of 3 you'd be willing to quit DBD, or at least threaten to. surely you understand how that sounds.

    i'm really not trying to trashtalk, that's just a pretty strange hill to die on.

  • @madminer95 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0Q2O2VIHTWJV/image.png

    fingers crossed if enough people put in support tickets and make a racket on the socials something might get done but i'm not massively hopeful if i'm honest

    we can only have hope.

  • We read the in-game and twitter news, and they only post the OLD ones will have a discount...

    each halloween collection have a different name, and again, they only said on these news about make a discount from the past two halloween collections, nothing about the new one, wich if they want add a discount to the new one... they should wait until the discount day to add them in the store, or have the discout before they make the others discounts.

    so... please, don't mix the news about the old halloween collections with the new ones...

  • It's quite appalling how BHVR hasn't replied to this topic yet. It's blatantly clear that many people were scammed out of their shards/money from this and now they won't even acknowledge the issue. Under no circumstances should this thread be buried, keep it up until they finally respond.

  • rip, tried posting a similar thread on the DBD Reddit and its getting bombed, cant see the dev's taking any notice at this rate with how most the community seems happy now.

    0 votes and 10 comments so far on Reddit


  • This will show how much they love the fans if they do refund

  • @madminer95 said:

    rip, tried posting a similar thread on the DBD Reddit and its getting bombed, cant see the dev's taking any notice at this rate with how most the community seems happy now.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/jhc06e/partial_shard_refunds_for_event_cosmetics_bought/

    Just respond to people with the same problem on reddit linking this thread like this https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/jgun58/skins_discounted_to_9000_everyone_will_be_able_to/g9tpul0/

  • @hagling said:

    wait so you used free currency to buy two full halloween outfits and now you're mad they're giving you enough shards for a third halloween outfit you also don't have to pay for? and you want a refund.. on your free currency.. so you can get more outfits for free? 👁‍🗨👄👁‍🗨

    i paid $10 for the yui outfit before i knew, but now i can get the feng outfit for free. that's.. not something to complain about.

    It's free of you think your time isn't worth anything. I pity you if that's true.

    Also, if these people used their shards after this "sale" they would be able to get another skin plus be even closer to another with the additional login bonus. If they bought 2 skins at full price? The math shows how badly screwed they got.

    And again, they were screwed because this was time they put into the game and time is worth something for most people.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704202#Comment_1704202

    It's free of you think your time isn't worth anything. I pity you if that's true.

    Also, if these people used their shards after this "sale" they would be able to get another skin plus be even closer to another with the additional login bonus. If they bought 2 skins at full price? The math shows how badly screwed they got.

    And again, they were screwed because this was time they put into the game and time is worth something for most people.

    i don't count 'time spent playing one of my favorite games' as money, no.

    dbd isn't my occupation and if were iri shards wouldn't be my salary. 👀

  • @hagling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704229#Comment_1704229

    okay but some of us paid actual money so from your position getting 3 free skins sounds like a pretty amazing deal, i'd love to be in your shoes. i assume you thought about the hours you'd put into the game earning those shards before purchasing either of the halloween skins initially? you must've thought they were worth it at the time, right? and now because you aren't getting 5 free skins instead of 3 you'd be willing to quit DBD, or at least threaten to. surely you understand how that sounds.

    i'm really not trying to trashtalk, that's just a pretty strange hill to die on.

    Dude, i literally lost hours of grind because of this. I don't consider this "free skins" because you need to play a bunch to get one of them. And its not about getting refund to buy more skins, is getting a refund to buy the same skins for the discounted prices and keep all my hours grind still.

    If you can't play the same amount you can get with real money but this is not the point of the thread.

    And yeah, if they don't refund ill just quit because i don't want to support/play a game with bad devs. already did this in the past with other games.

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704270#Comment_1704270

    Dude, i literally lost hours of grind because of this. I don't consider this "free skins" because you need to play a bunch to get one of them. And its not about getting refund to buy more skins, is getting a refund to buy the same skins for the discounted prices and keep all my hours grind still.

    If you can't play the same amount you can get with real money but this is not the point of the thread.

    And yeah, if they don't refund ill just quit because i don't want to support/play a game with bad devs. already did this in the past with other games.

    if you're only playing dbd to get iri shards to eventually purchase cosmetics i think quitting is a great idea, it shouldn't feel like a job and iri shards shouldn't feel like necessary payment for doing so. if it's really that tedious, at least take a break for your own sake. i plan to do the same honestly, it's really hard to enjoy a game everyone else is so vocally miserable about all the time.

  • I sent an email to support yesterday and haven't received a response.

  • @hagling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704659#Comment_1704659

    if you're only playing dbd to get iri shards to eventually purchase cosmetics i think quitting is a great idea, it shouldn't feel like a job and iri shards shouldn't feel like necessary payment for doing so. if it's really that tedious, at least take a break for your own sake. i plan to do the same honestly, it's really hard to enjoy a game everyone else is so vocally miserable about all the time.

    Obviously i don't play only to get Iridescent Shards but seeing all the shards i got since 2018 being literally "scammed" like that is not something that will make me put a fake smile in my face and keep playing.

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704692#Comment_1704692

    Obviously i don't play only to get Iridescent Shards but seeing all the shards i got since 2018 being literally "scammed" like that is not something that will make me put a fake smile in my face and keep playing.

    Exactly!!! I was saving up shards for so long and it took me AGES to get over 40k for anything worth it. I bet BHVR just syphoned those shards out so people have to actually buy DLCs instead of earning them with shards. Guess what, no money is coming out of my wallet anymore. I'm done with this.

  • @Das_M said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704731#Comment_1704731

    Exactly!!! I was saving up shards for so long and it took me AGES to get over 40k for anything worth it. I bet BHVR just syphoned those shards out so people have to actually buy DLCs instead of earning them with shards. Guess what, no money is coming out of my wallet anymore. I'm done with this.

    I spent 42k and i still have 39k left so i still can buy tons of things but not getting the refund is just morally and ethically wrong and i will not going to support them anymore if they don't refund everybody who got caught on this. Straight outrageous.

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704800#Comment_1704800

    I spent 42k and i still have 39k left so i still can buy tons of things but not getting the refund is just morally and ethically wrong and i will not going to support them anymore if they don't refund everybody who got caught on this. Straight outrageous.

    I spent 42k and i still have 39k left so i still can buy tons of things but not getting the refund is just morally and ethically wrong and i will not going to support them anymore if they don't refund everybody who got caught on this. Straight outrageous.

  • If they cant keep the game playable with pushing out new content every 3 months they need to do it every 4 or something cause they break te game everytime something new comes out and they have finally made everything from previous update somewhat better...all just to f it up again..

  • I'm shocked this actually happened. I'm one who spent some of my shards for the Feng outfit and to find out that the very next day it's already discounted by a HUGE margin is one of the biggest slaps in the face I've ever seen from a company. Those of you defending this are either shills or disguised BHVR employees. I wouldn't have an issue if this year's blight stuff went on sale later, since that's something all cosmetics get eventually. However, to have these items get a huge reduction the FOLLOWING day after they're released? Yeah, no. This is BS.

    Straight up.

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704289#Comment_1704289

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704478#Comment_1704478

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704290#Comment_1704290

    J

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704290#Comment_1704290

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704289#Comment_1704289

    This right here is definitely the definition of selfishness. You bully BHVR into getting what you want then complain about it more. Demanding a refund is not something you have a right to especially since its in the EULA. Didnt read it? Thats your fault, Bruh. You bought it so quit complaining. Even if it is a cash brah it pays for all the work they put into all your selfish desires. If you dont like it THEN DONT BUY THEIR #########

    You truly lack any empathy if you think this is morally right in any way. What they have done is a scam, nothing else.

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705071#Comment_1705071

    Never said it was morally right. Just that you have no place to complain since you agreed to the EULA. And also its still selfish of you to complain when they are still compensating you. Plain and simple. Get over it

    Are you seriously? This is not compensation. Since October 24, everyone will receive the shards. Not just those who bought overpriced skins.

  • "The developers are not violating the arbitrary rules that they have complete control over and that they themselves have instantiated." is a pretty low standard to meet. By the same logic there is any number of awful things that the developers could do, but just because the EULA allows it does not mean it is a smart thing to do.

  • I fully agree that everyone that purchased at full price should be refunded as good will. The way that the sale was added was slimey.

  • Be glad you didnt buy the Felix skin with 1200 auric cells,like me...

  • Agreed. I have supported this game since Beta and have all the DLC chapters day one, along with a handful of skins.

    I will not be spending another cent on anything this company produces if this stands as it is. I didn't agree with the Rift but it was entirely optional. I was a bit disappointed in the Halloween event this year but I didn't throw a fit, and I enjoyed the Legion skin so I bought it. Now if I had spammed their social media accounts and complained enough for three days I could have saved 52%? That's bullshit.

  • I didn't complain when other people complained about this event. And it’s unpleasant for me that BHVR did this in relation to the players loyal to them. I'll get over it, as well as an unfriendly attitude. But now I will think many times before giving them money.

  • Yep, got the same BS message from support. Do you know how long it took me to grind those shards?? I've been saving up since last year and just got scammed out of all of them. Seems like they don't care either as no official response from a dev/community rep yet.

  • @Cosmin262 said:

    Be glad you didnt buy the Felix skin with 1200 auric cells,like me...

    Saaaaame. Feeling all kinds of boosted for that lol

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705107#Comment_1705107

    And? It doesn't matter who tf gets it. BHVR isn't obligated to give you anything based on the EULA. But they are giving everyone free shards to appease the crowd. And all you are doing is complaining. Just get over it.its all of it was FREE except for those who put actual money into it which I believe was stupid in the first place. But hey. Your loss

    You should level claudette to lv30 itll help you understand whats wrong.

  • @Cosmin262 said:

    Be glad you didnt buy the Felix skin with 1200 auric cells,like me...

    Honestly i feel like even you should get 4200shards per cosmetic piece too but its been a day already so idk whats going to happen.

    Also personally i feel like using your shards from 50+ hours of work is worse than spending $10

  • @Hlidskialf said:

    I had around 74k iridescent shards and spent 43200 in two skins and now, without any warning, each skin costs 9k.

    #########?

    Receive a response from support:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OSHFVIY5TSSU/tqunher.png

    I'm done with this game.

    I lost my time getting all those shards to getting literally scammed.

    That's a developer who really put their players in first place, huh?

    This is their EULA.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BRKX7GGSXX4H/sdfsdf.png

    EULA states: "All purchase of Virtual Goods, whether made with "real money" or virtual currencies, are non-refundable and non-returnable" and "BHVR reserves the right to modify the price for Virtual Goods that may be "purchased" at any time"

    Even steam has the same ######### and if you contact the support most of the times they refund the game for you to get with the discounted price.

    If they don't refund this thing is pretty simple im personally going to stop playing the game and everybody can do whatever with their life. :)

    I feel so ######### scammed. I had to choose between the rift and the you outfit because no way was I going to have time to grind 21k shards. I bought the you outfit with Aric cells and now youre telling me I couldve had it for free and instead used my cells for the rift?? are you serious??? Its crazy the most biggest supporters of the game are being scammed while everyone else who held out and complained get what they want. Im baffled honestly. I tried playing today and I couldnt. I feel so gross playing knowing how little they care about their most dedicated players like myself.

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704289#Comment_1704289

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704478#Comment_1704478

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704290#Comment_1704290

    J

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704290#Comment_1704290

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1704289#Comment_1704289

    This right here is definitely the definition of selfishness. You bully BHVR into getting what you want then complain about it more. Demanding a refund is not something you have a right to especially since its in the EULA. Didnt read it? Thats your fault, Bruh. You bought it so quit complaining. Even if it is a cash brah it pays for all the work they put into all your selfish desires. If you dont like it THEN DONT BUY THEIR #########

    Customers are allowed to be unhappy with the way they're treated and speak up about it. BHVR is a company releasing a product. Customers either speak up so that they're happy with what they're paying for, or they stop being customers. If enough people stop being customers, there stops being a product.

    Many companies will refund the difference if something goes on sale within a week or two of purchasing it. Why? It's good business. It keeps people happy. It retains customers, and that in the long term means more money. I can tell you right now from past experience, if the players who purchased the skins don't get refunded the difference, they will no longer be day-one purchasers. They will wait, and once you wait a week or two then you lose enthusiasm and just wait indefinitely for a sale if you ever even buy it at all. It will be lost money for BHVR.

    It's not selfish to want to be treated fairly. You do realize the ones who are feeling shafted right now are the loyal players who love this game and put a lot of time and money into it, right? Those are the people who bought the skins day one and thus don't get the benefit for the sale. They're not selfish, they want to get the same benefits BHVR is giving everyone else, but because they were enthusiastic about the game they are not getting the same benefits.

    You know what I am? I'm a player who has gotten pretty unhappy about the state of this game over the years, especially with its performance on PS4, so at this point I put little to no money into it. I save my shards for chapter releases. I did not buy the new skins because I just didn't care. You know what happened? The skins went on sale and 9k shards is like nothing so I bought a couple. Woohoo! I benefited from the sale! Meanwhile, the people who actually want to support the game got totally shafted.

    Is that fair? Should I be the one to come out ahead instead of the people who have real enthusiasm for the game? Is that a good way for a company to treat its fanbase?

  • I’m saving this entire thread. As soon as the next dlc comes out I’m going to remind everyone that they shouldn’t buy it because it could just go on sale in a few days without warning.

    Hopefully it makes people just not but it at all.

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705385#Comment_1705385

    You can be unhappy about it. You accepted the user agreements. That enters you into a binding contract to follow them. They are absolute by legal standards. You can't fight it. So yes. You can be unhappy. Can you complain like you are? No.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705148#Comment_1705148

    Arbitrary rules? No. Binding legal contract that you sign the moment you click accept. You accepted the contract and therefore by law, you are bound to it. If BHVR wants to, they could outright ignore you and not give you anything. But they were nice enough to give you something. Be happy about that.

    If people never speak up when they're unhappy, nothing will ever change. People can absolutely speak out against it, they're consumers and this is a forum, the proper place for criticism.

    Also, what you're advocating for is bad business practice. Just because BHVR can refuse to refund doesn't mean that's the smart thing for them to do, and it doesn't mean people have to be happy about it. BHVR is a company, so what you call "nice" people who understand business call "the bare minimum." Players say they're unhappy, players stop playing, so the company has to do something to try to keep people playing. That's not "nice," that's self-preservation; it's necessary for their continued existence.

    These forums exist in part so that, rather than just not playing, people will come here and say what's wrong so BHVR can fix it before people stop playing. If people just came here and said "great job!" without ever saying what they don't like, the forums would be absolutely useless and the game would already be dead.

  • Lol ya’ll havent been in many stores, price changes happen everywhere. Imagine complaining about something being cheaper with a currency you just had to play to get.


    Most of you gotta be decent levels, after you hit prestige 1 you have little to spend it on lol and they have dailys where you’ll even a lot just by signinh in.

  • @Eathian said:

    I fully agree that everyone that purchased at full price should be refunded as good will. The way that the sale was added was slimey.

    it was it was poor damage control what a pity

  • @Kurasuma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705531#Comment_1705531

    Except they technically are giving you something as compensation which is more then generous. But you wont see that. You just see that its not enough. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they have gone above and beyond already. And there is a difference between speaking up and whining. Personally I applaud them for not doing what whiners want. Learn to speak up and not threaten, bully, or whine and you might find them more responsive

    I never threatened, bullied, or whined. I know what the future holds, though, because this situation happened to me in a different game. You know what happened? I stopped buying stuff when it came out. If I ever bought anything, it was when it went on sale. But often, if someone doesn't buy something when it's initially released, the consumer loses the enthusiasm for it and never buys it at all. I mean, these are virtual outfits with no real world value; buying them is more of an impulse thing, and once that impulse passes, if the consumer didn't already buy it then the company loses out on a sale.

    You're making assumptions about me, insulting me by calling me a whiner, and for some reason making this personal when it's not personal. I'm just talking business and psychology, here.

    They also did not go "above and beyond." I played the 2018 Hallowed Blight event; I loved it. Last year's Halloween event was nowhere near what the 2018 event was, and the 2020 event even after this "generosity" of theirs is still worse than the 2019 event. Despite growing as a company and gaining a bigger fanbase and more profits, the quality of the Halloween event has gone downhill each year. That's not above and beyond. That feels more like someone testing the waters to see how little they can give their consumers while still maintaining said consumers.

  • @morijet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200499/everybody-who-bought-the-skins-for-21k-should-be-refunded

    I feel so ######### scammed. I had to choose between the rift and the you outfit because no way was I going to have time to grind 21k shards. I bought the you outfit with Aric cells and now youre telling me I couldve had it for free and instead used my cells for the rift?? are you serious??? Its crazy the most biggest supporters of the game are being scammed while everyone else who held out and complained get what they want. Im baffled honestly. I tried playing today and I couldnt. I feel so gross playing knowing how little they care about their most dedicated players like myself.

    Right?

    This was one of the worst moves i ever seen from a developer trying to band-aid fix a event.

    They should just let the skins being 21k and give more iri shards for everybody but they don't want that because we can use shards to buy original chapters.

    Anyway i hope they see that they fricked up and just refund everybody and then everybody will be happy.

    The people who are saying we are "bitchin" are going to be happy, the twitter people are going to be happy and us, the people who play the most and support the most are going to be happy.

  • I'm so frustrated with the bait and switch - pay $21k for a costume then a deep discount after two days with no refund. This has never happened - absolutely no precedent - and is a complete redesign, so it's not like long time players would expect it. Shards take forever to save up and they are really just hurting their dedicated players when they do things like this. I've been playing for three years and have never complained - just strive to enjoy the game (bugs and all), but this is so wrong. I literally created a forum account to voice my thoughts on this issue alone because I'm so disappointed in BHVR's lack of care for their core customer base. I sent a support email early yesterday, and I haven't even received an acknowledgement, let alone a resolution or refund. Very sad. This is my favorite game. Hope this type of thing doesn't continue or I may need to find a new favorite.

  • I made an account to voice my frustration. I've been playing since the Halloween chapter, and have spent a fair amount on this game. This event is lackluster as hell, and the response to all the negative feedback was to put this year's outfits on sale after the backlash. I did purchase the Legion outfit, and my girlfriend purchased the Yui outfit. It is extremely unfair that us, and everyone who looked forward to this event and spent their shards/cells on day 1 and 2 got shafted hard. The 21k shards take what, like 2 devotion levels up to obtain? I could have gotten the Legion and Blight costumes for less than the original 21k for just one costume. The lack of response from Behavior is getting tiring, there are many bugs being reported, and some affect the current Tome. The Tome challenges aren't even working properly either, and that's supposed to be the main attraction to this event.

  • Big oof.

    I logged in after still not deciding which costume I wanted for the last few days and was able to buy them both.

    Not gonna defend this one. Shards are a ######### and a half to get and it really is a gut punch to see all your effort get wasted.

    If they want to maintain good rapport with their fans, they're gonna need to refund those purchases that were done with Iridescent shards.

  • Keep doing a pretty good job so far! I logged in, saw how many shards I wasted... lost my desire to play! Logged out. Super fun.

  • Someone is salty 😂

  • This new daily login event seems to exist just to remedy this very crisis, maybe give it a few days and consider it as refund?

  • sometimes you lose and sometimes the others win, just keep going and you'll own more shards!

  • @Komi said:

    This new daily login event seems to exist just to remedy this very crisis, maybe give it a few days and consider it as refund?

    Each skin cost 21,600 Shards. The Daily Logins don't even cover half of a skin, let alone all four of them.

    And let's not forget those who bought Felix's Blight outfit when it was Auric Cell exclusive. 1,080 Cells gone when they could've bought it for only 9,000 Shards two days later.

    If only they told us.

  • @Pipefish said:

    Someone is salty 😂

    Is that supposed to be like a gotcha or something? HAHA YOU'RE MAD THAT YOU GO ######### OVER. No #########, Sherlock. Of course they're mad. You're supposed to get mad when you get bent over. Only an idiot would sit there like "haha I got worked good, herpa derp."

  • I'm not trying to be rude, but why did you buy it so early? The general consensus was that this event was a cash grab, why would you then spend cash?

1 … 3 4 5 6 7 8