Survivor Cry Babies

Survivors: "I Can't hear the terror radius and know the killer is coming from a mile away!!! I have to actually pay attention to my surroundings and play with skill!! That's Not Fair!"

Killer: "Welcome to my world babies"

Devs: "OK OK survivors please stop sending us messages and hate mail, we'll turn it back on. AND make it even easier for you to hear them coming from further away. Happy? Cuz we can't handle your constant complaining, but you make up 4-1 of our players so we have to please you."

Survivors: "Yes, and also add more pallets and easier loops. And ban Killers who camp and tunnel, cuz that also isn't fair to us. Cuz if we don't get to gen rush, then loop, then teabag, then escape...then this is Not Fair!"

Killers: πŸ™„ "Guess I gotta play with Nurse......Again."

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Had a game earlier with a guy that brought OoO on P3 Blendette. Him and his friend rage quit when I tunneled him out of the game.

    Not sure what players like this expect to happen but it sure does stink of entitlement.

  • These bait threads are just so bad these days. In this one, watch as the OP talks to himself

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Had a game earlier with a guy that brought OoO on P3 Blendette. Him and his friend rage quit when I tunneled him out of the game.

    Not sure what players like this expect to happen but it sure does stink of entitlement.

    Not trying to be an ass. You don’t like someone running Object, so you felt that deserved being tunneled out of the game. How does that make the survivor entitled?

  • That's funny, a thread about cry baby survivors but you came on here to cry about cry baby survivors πŸ˜‚

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1624719#Comment_1624719

    Not trying to be an ass. You don’t like someone running Object, so you felt that deserved being tunneled out of the game. How does that make the survivor entitled?

    Dude was wanting to be chased from the way he was behaving and clearly wanted my attention. He gets it and rage quits.

    People like that run the perk to be toxic and annoy the killer. They get toxic back and they can’t take it.

  • ...Versus killer crybabies,

    in a Tournament of Tears!

    Its gonna be SO epic!!! πŸ˜πŸ™„

  • No way this isn't bait lol, I refuse to believe that someone could be this ignorant.

  • I can’t believe this is your 6th post on the forums.

    #choices

  • I just run Spine Chill, gives me time to decide whether I've time to finish the gen or need to sneak off and come back. Terror radius alone is no good, the killer might a lot further away then you think, especialler f they're running somethign that increases the terror radius, and before Spine Chill, I would leave gens thinking the killer was coming my way.

  • What... What the #########..?

  • Yes because survivors wanted the terror radius bug fixed before the DS bug lol

  • Crying about crybabys

    Untitled Image


  • @FrostySeal said:

    No way this isn't bait lol, I refuse to believe that someone could be this ignorant.

    I mean, the first three paragraphs were told like that by a british streamer yesterday when the Patch came live...

    So yes, people can be that ignorant.

  • Awesome solution that is very relaxing: Leatherface + wispers +BBQ + Franklins + noed + camping πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ let the ego work against them and collect them

  • @oooK3NJ1ooo said:

    Awesome solution that is very relaxing: Leatherface + wispers +BBQ + Franklins + noed + camping πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ let the ego work against them and collect them

    Because that's a very engaging style of play for both sides isn't it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625050#Comment_1625050

    Because that's a very engaging style of play for both sides isn't it.

    If someone brings a key or flashlight it is a good tactic. 80% they come to rescue and I get another hook. No chase no stress

  • @oooK3NJ1ooo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625073#Comment_1625073

    If someone brings a key or flashlight it is a good tactic. 80% they come to rescue and I get another hook. No chase no stress

    Imo chases are the best part of the game but you do you I guess

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625089#Comment_1625089

    Imo chases are the best part of the game but you do you I guess

    Yes they are if the game would be more balanced :) this build is using the strengths of the killer against unbalanced SWF groups. It's a tactic that works well so I use it.

  • @oooK3NJ1ooo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625091#Comment_1625091

    Yes they are if the game would be more balanced :) this build is using the strengths of the killer against unbalanced SWF groups. It's a tactic that works well so I use it.

    Eh I can beat swf groups without needing to do that, but if it works it works and go for it.

  • Gotta love how a thread that pokes fun at survivor mains gets hate but a thread that encourages tbagging killers gets more positive comments than negative. Gotta love the bias here.

  • @GrimmReaper said:

    Gotta love how a thread that pokes fun at survivor mains gets hate but a thread that encourages tbagging killers gets more positive comments than negative. Gotta love the bias here.

    Pretty sure that thread was made just to have some fun, and don't act like these threads are survive biased, in fact these forumns are way more killer biased than survivor biased. You got threads like these ones and more that just hate survivors for whatever reason. I'm not saying that there aren't survivor mains here, but in my experience I've seen a whole lot more of biased killer threads than survivor ones.

  • Survivors flooding a post to defend being called crybabies to justify their whining... exactly what I expected.

  • @NoRage said:

    I mean he's right , when i was on twitter yerstoday on the patch post all i saw was survivors main crying about DS being Bugged , Heartbeat being bugged , Blight being Op .

    I think all the survivors main here came to troll you but you're right don't worry , this has always been like that and it'll always be like this.

    PS: most funny thing is that people with 3000 /4000 messages on this forum wasted their time to make thread like this sink to protect their main role and then call themselves 'killer main too' when they can barely make a build on their own .

    Wait... A bait post in a bait thread?

    Well played.

  • Nice, another entitled killer wanting so much attention, nothing to see here fellows, just your regular day-to-day user.

  • @ErksDeciple said:

    Survivors flooding a post to defend being called crybabies to justify their whining... exactly what I expected.

    Killers flooding in to whine about game balance when they just got a really strong map nerfed into the ground... Typical.

    Killer mains are so predictable, and their ego is so easy to bruise. Let's be honest, if you get looped for 4-5 gens, I owned you. Not just in game, but psychologically. Not my fault you're bad/booster and don't know when to break chase.

  • @ErksDeciple said:

    Survivors: "I Can't hear the terror radius and know the killer is coming from a mile away!!! I have to actually pay attention to my surroundings and play with skill!! That's Not Fair!"

    Killer: "Welcome to my world babies"

    Devs: "OK OK survivors please stop sending us messages and hate mail, we'll turn it back on. AND make it even easier for you to hear them coming from further away. Happy? Cuz we can't handle your constant complaining, but you make up 4-1 of our players so we have to please you."

    Survivors: "Yes, and also add more pallets and easier loops. And ban Killers who camp and tunnel, cuz that also isn't fair to us. Cuz if we don't get to gen rush, then loop, then teabag, then escape...then this is Not Fair!"

    Killers: πŸ™„ "Guess I gotta play with Nurse......Again."

    Um. This was not productive. The Survivors were 100% correct to let the DEV know that the Terror Radius was not functioning correctly. Some of them worded their notification poorly, but that doesn't justify you making an equal jerk of yourself with this nonsense. I really wish people would exercise the same courtesy virtually as they do in the real world.

  • @FrostySeal said:

    No way this isn't bait lol, I refuse to believe that someone could be this ignorant.

    Please define "ignorant"

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Yes because survivors wanted the terror radius bug fixed before the DS bug lol

    I don't use DS, I wanted the terror radius bug fixed before the DS bug. I was tired of every game being played against a stealth killer--and tbh as a killer it felt kind of scummy.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1624977#Comment_1624977

    I don't use DS, I wanted the terror radius bug fixed before the DS bug. I was tired of every game being played against a stealth killer--and tbh as a killer it felt kind of scummy.

    Well I just faced a tunneling huntress who immediately ate DS on 3 survivors and downed survivors 3 seconds after the stun. The terror raidus thing wasn't as bad due to some survivors running spine chill or swf telling them where the killer was.

    Right now DS gives some killers license to just tunnel any survivor they want.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625702#Comment_1625702

    Well I just faced a tunneling huntress who immediately ate DS on 3 survivors and downed survivors 3 seconds after the stun. The terror raidus thing wasn't as bad due to some survivors running spine chill or swf telling them where the killer was.

    Right now DS gives some killers license to just tunnel any survivor they want.

    Ahh yeah, that's a good point. I have been noticing a lot more tunneling lately.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625715#Comment_1625715

    Ahh yeah, that's a good point. I have been noticing a lot more tunneling lately.

    It is an unintended consequence of DS. Killers have figured out they would rather trigger the DS early in the match when it causes less damage than later. A stun early is no worse than a Pallet. A stun toward the end or during the EGC is the difference between an entire squad getting away. I find I tunnel much more early game now just to trigger it and get it over with, than I do later. :)

  • Grow up. That is all.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625715#Comment_1625715

    Ahh yeah, that's a good point. I have been noticing a lot more tunneling lately.

    Well there's your reason lol

  • @ErksDeciple said:

    Survivors: "I Can't hear the terror radius and know the killer is coming from a mile away!!! I have to actually pay attention to my surroundings and play with skill!! That's Not Fair!"

    Killer: "Welcome to my world babies"

    Devs: "OK OK survivors please stop sending us messages and hate mail, we'll turn it back on. AND make it even easier for you to hear them coming from further away. Happy? Cuz we can't handle your constant complaining, but you make up 4-1 of our players so we have to please you."

    Survivors: "Yes, and also add more pallets and easier loops. And ban Killers who camp and tunnel, cuz that also isn't fair to us. Cuz if we don't get to gen rush, then loop, then teabag, then escape...then this is Not Fair!"

    Killers: πŸ™„ "Guess I gotta play with Nurse......Again."

    Stop making us skilled killer mains look bad with posts like this. It's embarrassing for the rest of us who actually took the time to get good at this game.

    e9d.jpg


  • Someone who mains killer enough to create map pressure when he plays survivor here. TR needed fixing. So does DS, but I hope that the devs look into it to balance it better because of this. Blight is OK where he is (apart from the addons).


    Also this is causing the killers to tunnel? I just thought suddenly it was tactic of the year.

  • Curious as to who the Killer Mains commenting play with...

    There's 26 killers but somehow 80% are useless in higher ranks.

    But all survivors are generic and are essentially just skins with whatever skill you put with them.

    But 99% of the crying comes from survivors.

    So again, stop crying survivor mains. Cuz obviously you wouldn't be teabagging and crying so much if you manned up and played the other side.

  • @ErksDeciple said:

    Curious as to who the Killer Mains commenting play with...

    There's 26 killers but somehow 80% are useless in higher ranks.

    But all survivors are generic and are essentially just skins with whatever skill you put with them.

    But 99% of the crying comes from survivors.

    So again, stop crying survivor mains. Cuz obviously you wouldn't be teabagging and crying so much if you manned up and played the other side.

    *21 killers

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    What... What the #########..?

    JonTron

  • I'll take a large popcorn, a little butted on top. Do you sell icees here?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Survivors who complain about killers, cry babies...

    Killers who complain about survivors, cry babies...

    Everyone might as well get over themselves and just play the damn game that they intentionally bought with their own money and stop complaining all the god damn time

    I play both sides actually...and I got the game for free on PSN before this forum was even out.

    And it's the fact that I've played both sides this whole time that I can justifiably say that survivors are the biggest cry babies.

    That's why I made the thread.

  • OMG, Survivors are so whiny and OP!! This game is miserable for Killer and I have to play Nurse every gameeeeeeeee

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625235#Comment_1625235

    I'll take a large popcorn, a little butted on top. Do you sell icees here?

    A Large popcorn is $7.80

    I have Slurpee's $1.99

    Β Black Cherry Pepsi

    Β Blue Raspberry

    Mountain Dew

    Wild Cherry

    Coke




β€Ή 1 2