Survivor Cry Babies
Survivors: "I Can't hear the terror radius and know the killer is coming from a mile away!!! I have to actually pay attention to my surroundings and play with skill!! That's Not Fair!"
Killer: "Welcome to my world babies"
Devs: "OK OK survivors please stop sending us messages and hate mail, we'll turn it back on. AND make it even easier for you to hear them coming from further away. Happy? Cuz we can't handle your constant complaining, but you make up 4-1 of our players so we have to please you."
Survivors: "Yes, and also add more pallets and easier loops. And ban Killers who camp and tunnel, cuz that also isn't fair to us. Cuz if we don't get to gen rush, then loop, then teabag, then escape...then this is Not Fair!"
Killers: 🙄 "Guess I gotta play with Nurse......Again."
Comments
The terror radius bug needed a fix. It made every killer undetectable. Also they removed pallets from maps amd got rid of infinites. You are just someone who can never be pleased and people like you make this game unhealthy.
Thats a good question. Shouldn't we be above judging others for running a build?
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated
Wow so funny
Its the actual definition of ignorant. 😬
How much for a large bag and a coke?
You know what I meant
A Large popcorn bucket is $7.80
I have Large Slurpee's at $1.99
Black Cherry Pepsi
Blue Raspberry
Mountain Dew
Wild Cherry
Coke
What did you search to get this image cause I want it
One large bucket and a small coke please.
Killer crybabies: 4K for free
Sadly, I got it from Twitter a while ago so I can't help with that. :(
Why would anyone play a 96% m.s. M1 killer, though?
There you go
Enjoy the show
@oooK3NJ1ooo
In high ranks who know what they are doing, this isn’t the best tactic.
Not when Soul Guard + DS + UB is in play.
Also, I face a lot of red rank SWF and I sometimes camp but I don’t do it straight off the bat. Like, that says more about your skill than anything since many SWF groups are bad anyway.
Thanks. You too.
@I_am_Negan You selling the good stuff?
Y'know...the chocolate covered cookie dough bites? Delish af.
Sorry I don't bake
All I have is popcorn and Slurpee's
*Le Sigh* I'll take a Wild Cherry slurpee, please.
Alright there you go
Enjoy
Lol
All this shows is that my initial parady was spot on.
Read it and weep/laugh
Cool story bro.
YEAH GET THOSE SURVIVORS HOW DARE THEY PLAY THE OTHER SIDE YEAHH YEAHH MOB MENTALITY OH YEAAHHH BABY WOOHOOO SCREW SURVIVORS AMIRITE GUYS??!?!?!?! ENTITLED SURVIVOR MAINS ARE SEEETHING RN IS SAID THEYRE SEEEETHING WHAT A BUNCH OF CRY BABY LOSERS YOU CAN PLAY WITHOUT A CORE GAME MECHANIC YOU CRY BABY FLASHLIGHT CLICKING 4 MAN SWF TOXIC GENRUSHER SWEAT DEATH SQUAD YEAHHHHHHHHHH NOBODY: SURVIVORS WHEN THEERES A GAME BRRWEKING BUG: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is the best bait to date.
Are you actually serious? It was a bug, and you're acting as if survivors are complaining because of a lack of skill? That's how killer mains like you tend to act: When your side is bugged, it's unfair, and everything you get and do, from tunneling to camping is a strategy, but survivors having to put up with bugs that legit change the aspect of the game is simplified in your mind to "learn to play the game and stop whining." You're currently able to take advantage of a multitude of bugs since the latest DLC dropped, and you're side is STILL whining about how unfair you think some of the brand new perks you got are. Grow up.
There you go! no need to camp people when you can bring these nifty perks!
And they are just as bad as each other in this cursed forum.
Lol typical survivor main. Something that makes things fair and equal for everyone is a "Bug".
Sorry you have look at your surroundings while gen rushing lol
Ooooo I'll take a medium mountain Dew to go with my popcorn :D
What do I owe you?
I'm just happy we are on the same page
$9.19, but you can pay in a vote up
1 lg. popcorn 1 med. mountain Dew
Enjoy the rest of the show
This post is literally for killer crybabies to have their own pity party