60 seconds DS is an abuse

60 seconds of decisive strike is ridiculous, I hang a survivor, I go for another and I chase him, I hang him, his wounded friend comes and I throw him, I am going to pick him up and he still has ds. I find another survivor, I chase him, I hang him, so I hit another survivor twice and take it to the hook (I think it was a considerable time if you compare at how fast a generator is repaired) after that I go to a engine and I see that someone is repairing, I beat him up and he has ds ... I am extremely fast throwing to the ground survivors or the ds is ridiculously long?, at no time did I tunnel, I was in pursuit with other survivors and even hang them but the ds is still active? 60 is unfair, I understand that it lasts about 30 seconds to avoid in tunnel, but 60 seconds is a total abuse 🙄

It is more profitable as a killer to camp the survivors? making 12 hangs in less than 4 minutes is very hard in red/purple ranks. The survivor can be hung twice and continue in game and if you add that besides they have an extra 1 minute of invulnerability and the 5 generators can be repaired in less than 4 minutes is a clear injustice here 🤨

And if the devs do not plan to change the ds time then one option would be immunity to ds for 60 seconds, if someone used ds against you then nobody else could use ds against you for 60 seconds.


Watch "dEcIsIvE StRiKe iS FaIr lOcKeR TeCh iS InTeNdEd jUsT StOp tUnNeLiNg AnD SlUgGiNg" on Streamable.


Comments

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489239#Comment_1489239

    Ahh good to know! We finally found the DBD oracle, the only true god of this game!!

    No point arguing anymore, you're the only person who knows how to play perfectly, I apologise. All these 5000 hour players who do this for a living are mere peasants compared to you, their unworthy opinions hold no value.

    Firstly, Meg main ain't no FlamingKitty. They're the true god of dbd.

    Secondly, those 5k hour players you mention all streaming are doing it for that- streaming. They want their audience engaged and they want to be entertaining for as many people as possible. This doesn't equate to playing as well as possible.

    Were I to see videos of them off-stream/video and playing normally and they're still that good then I'd concede but I'm pretty sure they'd be better off-camera than on.

    The only thing that needs changing is the interaction between DS and Unbreakable, especially when you add Soul Guard into the mix. Ds is fine provided you can be slugged by the killer if they didn't want to tunnel you. Ds/Unbreakable makes you literally immune.

  • DS should end the instant you hook a DIFFERENT Survivor because it has achieved the desired effect of you not tunneling the obsession.

    Sorted.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490314#Comment_1490314

    Name 1 killer perk that deactivates when you do your objective.

    You people will complain about anything, and what about End Game?

    If someone has DS available End Game will you still complain?

    Of course you would, because you're changing scenarios by the day.

    First of all you need to work to make most of the killer perks to work. For pop to work you need to hook a survivor, then find a generator under 60 seconds, STBFL you need to hit multiple survivors.. there is absolutely no reguirements for DS. Here you got hooked (failing) get this 60 second immunity (which is supposedly anti tunnel perk).. The fact that you are arguing abaut this speaks for itself. DS would be still strong if it de-activated if you go touch a gen

    And when it comes to killer perks. For example sometimes with pop goes to weasel you need to make a choise if you use the pop, OR chase the survivors. This additional time you spent kicking a generator for pop could give the survivors extra seconds to reach a good pallet/ window. Same thing should happen for DS. You should make a choise if repairing generator is worth it, if you feel safe enough to lose the DS timer

    DS is literally as crutchy as NOED.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489592#Comment_1489592

    All of these deactivation conditions and prerequisites don't address the underlying issue. This is a Survivor experience, but every complaint and balance suggestion is about improving the experience for The Killer. Tunneling is already effective, powerful and easy to accomplish. Yet all of these posts are ultimately about making it even easier to tunnel.

    And I've seen myriad videos from a lot of whiny crybaby streamers that show a very skewed perspective. When they tunnel and slug someone and laugh about leaving that person on the floor for 60 seconds bc they know they have DS, those videos aren't posted in their highlights.

    As a killer, I have never accidentally run into the same person within 60 seconds of being rescued. And this is probably because I don't tunnel, I don't camp, and I never go back to the area of where someone was recently rescued. I'm not saying that the people that do run into people within 60 seconds are doing that I'm just pointing out that in my experience I never have this problem.

    And that is what they do. Tunnel and camp and expect us to not use ds. I hate using it as I want other perks but as of late, I have to use anything to go against tunnelers such as ds and off the record. So your comment speaks volumes here. I feel like I should start a tread that blood warden is abuse or something stupid to match this rubbish. But also, like you -- my bf that mains killer has never had this issue either. But...hey ho.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490386#Comment_1490386

    First of all you need to work to make most of the killer perks to work. For pop to work you need to hook a survivor, then find a generator under 60 seconds, STFL you need to hit multiple survivors.. there is absolutely no reguirements for DS. Here you got hooked (failing) get this 60 second immunity (which is supposedly anti tunnel perk).. The fact that you are arguing abaut this speaks for itself. DS would be still strong if it de-activated if you go touch a gen

    DS is literally as crutchy as NOED.

    "there is absolutely no reguirements for DS. Here you got hooked (failing) get this 60 second immunity (which is supposedly anti tunnel perk)."

    Really? You just claimed there's not requirement for DS to work and you sit there and type the requirement.

    Stop it with this "Immunity" talk, my God, people on the forum can't have 1 Independent thought.

  • After touching a gen or completely healing oneself it should deactivate. Its that simple.

  • The reason DS is hated: small pp build.

    The combo DS+unbreakable shouldnt exist.

  • @28_stabs said:

    After touching a gen or healing oneself it should deactivate. Its that simple.

    Another parrot.

    What about We'll Make It? It's enough time to pull off a heal even when the killer is on his way back.

    What about Inner Strength? Is it fair that DS deactivates when you're hiding in a locker and you manage to pull off the heal?

    What about an Insta-Heal during a chase that you managed to pull off while the killer is still chasing you?

  • @sekkima take my praise.

    Im a Trapper main, I dont know whats going to feel to face 4 OoO squad when Killer is now unable to change character.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490477#Comment_1490477

    Another parrot.

    What about We'll Make It? It's enough time to pull off a heal even when the killer is on his way back.

    What about Inner Strength? Is it fair that DS deactivates when you're hiding in a locker and you manage to pull off the heal?

    What about an Insta-Heal during a chase that you managed to pull off while the killer is still chasing you?

    And you are another abuser.

    You treat DS as an extra health bar, and thats exactly what it should not be. You shouldnt have it all.

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490482#Comment_1490482

    And you are another abuser.

    You treat DS as an extra health bar, and thats exactly what it should not be. You shouldnt have it all.

    Abuser lol

    See that, it's literally killers like you who see every DS user as an abuser.

    And it's killers like you who will never be satisfied with any nerf, rework, tweak the devs give it.

    Because when you say, "when you touch a gen" "when you heal" it'll only make the gen rushing and anti-healing meta even more powerful.

    Then you'll going to attempt to get it nerfed so it won't work in end-game.

    Then you'll try to get it nerfed when the survivor uses Dead Hard with it.

    Then you'll try to get it nerfed when the survivor breathes, and so on.

    I'm not even joking when I say killers will never be satisfied with any nerf to survivors.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490477#Comment_1490477

    Another parrot.

    What about We'll Make It? It's enough time to pull off a heal even when the killer is on his way back.

    What about Inner Strength? Is it fair that DS deactivates when you're hiding in a locker and you manage to pull off the heal?

    What about an Insta-Heal during a chase that you managed to pull off while the killer is still chasing you?

    If you felt comfortable enough to repair generators you aren't being tunneled. Simple as that. Also maybe you shouldn't heal in same place where you got hooked. You can also 99 the heal if it comes to that. DS is 60 second crutch immunity which is poorly designed.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490528#Comment_1490528

    Abuser lol

    See that, it's literally killers like you who see every DS user as an abuser.

    And it's killers like you who will never be satisfied with any nerf, rework, tweak the devs give it.

    Because when you say, "when you touch a gen" "when you heal" it'll only make the gen rushing and anti-healing meta even more powerful.

    Then you'll going to attempt to get it nerfed so it won't work in end-game.

    Then you'll try to get it nerfed when the survivor uses Dead Hard with it.

    Then you'll try to get it nerfed when the survivor breathes, and so on.

    I'm not even joking when I say killers will never be satisfied with any nerf to survivors.

    I said what I said. What you say belong to you.

    Its nice that someone finally noticed me as killer main. ^_^

  • @28_stabs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490537#Comment_1490537

    I said what I said. What you say belong to you.

    Its nice that someone finally noticed me as killer main. ^_^

    The funny thing is that I'm also a killer main.

    And I never find issues with DS.

    I know how to count to 60, I'm aware who wants my attention, I'm aware who's trying to body block, I'm aware who's been recently unhooked.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490553#Comment_1490553

    The funny thing is that I'm also a killer main.

    And I never find issues with DS.

    I know how to count to 60, I'm aware who wants my attention, I'm aware who's trying to body block, I'm aware who's been recently unhooked.

    Every person in this forum claims to main killer or survivor. So it's completely pointless. I'm currently rank 4 survivor and rank 10 killer, and i can prove it if you like.

    But i want you to prove in exchange. Post a picture of your trapper when u have diamond stone and stitched bag equipped. This way i know that you don't post your killer rank from 1 year ago.

    I reached rank 1 survivor already in 2017, but i still mained killer at that time. So posting old pictures is pointless. But i want to see your current killer and survivor rank.

    For survivor you can take jake with commodious toolbox.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    NOED is op. I run around the map doing 4 totems but it still activates and wipes out multiple survivors. Maybe NOED should get weaker the more totems are done?

    You know what for me as a killer main this sounds reasonable.

    Give noed tokens corresponding to the amount of totems still standing when it lits. Each token gives the killer an insta down on successful hit. Max 5 hits so it would still be oppressing but not infinite. A compromise to the old 2 minute timer.

    But DS really needs some conditions like the timer speeds up when a gen is done. Being save and repairing a gen in the killers face is still stupid.

    Also DS makes egc or end game (I mean open doors) completely useless for the killer since a combination of bt and Ds is always a save escape.

    But since I am only mediocre myself I just eat it when it happens, sooo.....meh.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488007#Comment_1488007

    Either your a god tier nurse or the SWF is terrible.

    They are often altruistic as hell and don't really aim for the escape but to show their superiority over the killer.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490314#Comment_1490314

    Name 1 killer perk that deactivates when you do your objective.

    You people will complain about anything, and what about End Game?

    If someone has DS available End Game will you still complain?

    Of course you would, because you're changing scenarios by the day.

    Furtive Chase shuts off when the Obsession dies. Same with Dying Light.


    When you kill survivors with Thanatophobia you lose the slowdown.


    When you hit a survivor, Zanshin Tactics deactivates for a bit.


    There, I just named 4.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    DS should deactivate when either someone else gets hooked or when the user jumps into a locker

    lol no

  • How many posts about DS are we going to get daily?

    Most of them are more about exaggeration rather than reality, I've played a lot of killer after the whole DS concept got reworked with a timer and rather rarely did I get hit by a DS, plus now you've got PH if you can afford him/have him already which counters both DS + unbreakable combo.

    So I'd rather ask what would you do to DS so it keeps its utility and be fair at the same time without some perspective bias? Cause it's one of the hardest perks to keep useful with any small changes.

  • DS is supposed to be there to avoid tunneling, so recent unhook survivors have another chance.

    The reality: recent unhook survivors go just straight forward to your face and emote you, or go into a locker, because 60 seconds of inmortal. So basically is another tool to mock the killer.

  • Second chance perks shouldn't be able to synergise so well with one another. On their own they aren't much of an issue.

  • @Toybasher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489706#Comment_1489706

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2UKAqmJSH4

    https://youtu.be/AemY6nr_GCU?t=206

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/f4jpjk/tunneling_3_survivors_simultaneously/

    These are 3 examples (I can't find 2 more but I remember one where Deathslinger got DS'd from a hook-grab, and AngryPug I think getting Locker-DS'd literally 3 times in a row back-to-back-one-after-another) of where deactivation upon certain conditions would make sense. It's impossible to "be tunneled" if you're unhooking someone and I grab you.

    These things don't happen every match (I'm not a red-rank killer) but it's definitely annoying when it does. Especially if the survivor players are trying to take as much advantage as possible out of it.

    Would the changes make it easier to tunnel? In a way, yes. (IF the survivor is progressing the gamestate after unhook by doing generators or divebombing a hook. But is that really arguably tunneling?) Do I want the changes because I want to tunnel everyone to death? No. I want the changes because getting DS'd from a hook-grab is infuriating because there's no real counter-play. Everyone says "Go after the unhooker" but we have situations where the unhooker will DS you, do the unhook, his unhooked friend body-blocks him with BT through the exit gate, you down him at the last second, then HE DS's you, (Although that one can be considered tunneling) etc. and there's just no real winning in that situation.

    I've already touched on DS in the endgame (for the unhooked survivor) in my original post. Dunno what to do about that. I know killers can try to burn DS by tunneling intentionally but I hate the idea of having to tunnel on purpose on the off-chance they might have DS so it won't proc in endgame.

    In your opinion what is the underlying issue and how do we fix it? I think DS just needs some changes so it can't be used offensively (Doing gens, rushing a hook, etc.) but only defensively (I.E. killer returns to the hook and actually tunnels you.). I can't think of any better solution that wouldn't make DS completely useless or too powerful. Tying DS to the Terror Radius like Borrowed Time for example (If there's no TR when unhooked, DS never activates) would make DS useless vs people who return to the hook or use insidious. If the DS countdown only went down when outside the killer's terror radius survivors could follow the killer around and keep DS up literally forever.

    Having certain actions preemptively end the DS timer just sounds like the best solution since it would still punish actual tunneling while preventing people from just progressing the gamestate while under the DS shield.

    In Jund’s video all he had to do was not pick up the Claudette. He should have known he hooked her within 60 seconds. He could have just slugged and then waited as it would have forced the other 2 survivors over.

    Same for Tru3’s video. Just lunge from a distance.

    The problem with DS deactivating after hooking someone else is that campers could then easily play around with it.

    Funny how its Claudette players abusing it in both scenarios. Im not surprised one bit.

    I could understand DS maybe deactivating if you worked on a generator or did an unhook but I dont think healing should be affected. First thing a survivor should be doing is healing to help give protection against a tunnel.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490477#Comment_1490477

    Another parrot.

    What about We'll Make It? It's enough time to pull off a heal even when the killer is on his way back.

    What about Inner Strength? Is it fair that DS deactivates when you're hiding in a locker and you manage to pull off the heal?

    What about an Insta-Heal during a chase that you managed to pull off while the killer is still chasing you?

    I kid you not with the killers I’ve had recently even We’ll Make It isnt fast enough to get a full heal before the killer comes back. Especially against Hag players.

    These kind of chumps complain about DS the most but they dont realize they’re the very reason it exists in its current form.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488777#Comment_1488777

    Because I don't believe him.

    I don't believe anyone who says that this is common in their games.

    It doesn't happen to me as a killer, it's not an issue to many killers on this forums.

    I honestly feel when something frustrating happens ONCE, they make it out to seem like it's an on-going daily issue.

    Start to be efficiant as a killer and this will happen to you

  • DS is fine, just play around it.

    S L U G them. It doesn’t matter if they have unbreakable, you are still exerting pressure. Chances are some survivors will come off gens to try and help the slugged guy. If you slug them and then go after another survivor that’s 2 survivors not doing gens.

    Go after the rescuer, chances are they don’t have DS active, and if they do you only probably have to wait like 20s anyway for it to go.

    They hop into a locker? Wait outside the locker for 60s. It’s clear that you really want to tunnel that particular survivor so maybe reevaluate your play style while you wait outside the locker.

    Or take the stun. It guarantees that it won’t be used in endgame then.

    Survivors are expected to play around new maps with unsafe loops, NOED, BBQ, etc yet god forbid the killer has to play around a perk that’s only active for 60s after a unhook.

  • @Gonourakuto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488065#Comment_1488065

    so pretty much you were already winning the game and cry because you go DS and cannot win even harder because you couldnt count to 60 and just slug the jane

    Where did I cry? I simply replied so someone with an example of how you can be DSed for doing nothing wrong.

    If you plan on attempting to retort to my comments, at least due so with some valid points.

    I dont slug to win and play the game as some would call fair/nice.

  • DS should only be disabled when touching a gen.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488777#Comment_1488777

    Because I don't believe him.

    I don't believe anyone who says that this is common in their games.

    It doesn't happen to me as a killer, it's not an issue to many killers on this forums.

    I honestly feel when something frustrating happens ONCE, they make it out to seem like it's an on-going daily issue.

    Didn't say it was common, but it indeed happens. You can call me a liar all you want, others have had it occur and its happened on streams time and time again.

    What happens quite often to me though, is I play a lot of Hag so I can literally ignore the person who got unhooked, go for the unhooker, down them, hook them, then the unhooked idiot runs through a trap and I down them then get DSed, that crap happens every day when you play Hag effectively.

    But hey, call me a liar as if none of this happens daily on twitch.

    Lacking a formal retort is no excuse for calling your opponent a liar.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    If you're so good at doing your job, DS shouldn't be a hindrance to you.

    So why the complain?

    Because DS can undo all that good work and force you to start from scratch, all because you were actually doing well. A 5-second stun is plenty of time for everyone to scatter and you to lose your snowball. In a game where snowballing is the way to play.

    Plus, DS is just about the most Outperked a person can get.

  • Watching people play like fungoose who get randomly ds despite doing his best to avoid tunneling, just because he's too efficient at downing people is an experience. DS isn't an anti tunneling perk, its an invincibility perk that swings matches in your favor.


    its way too strong to have multiple people have it running at once. people can just rush the hooks and then blame the killer for camping and tunneling when they chain bt, ds and unbreakable together by unhooking>getdowned>trade>the rescue person gets in because theyre invincible>now two people have ds and potentially unbreakable too if you tried to "counter" ds by slugging them. 🤣 ds is a ######### joke and anyone who defends it without question is a clown.



    https://streamable.com/llq5r9

  • @mistar_z said:

    Watching people play like fungoose who get randomly ds despite doing his best to avoid tunneling, just because he's too efficient at downing people is an experience. DS isn't an anti tunneling perk, its an invincibility perk that swings matches in your favor.

    its way too strong to have multiple people have it running at once. people can just rush the hooks and then blame the killer for camping and tunneling when they chain bt, ds and unbreakable together by unhooking>getdowned>trade>the rescue person gets in because theyre invincible>now two people have ds and potentially unbreakable too if you tried to "counter" ds by slugging them. 🤣 ds is a ######### joke and anyone who defends it without question is a clown.

    https://streamable.com/llq5r9

    Watch "dEcIsIvE StRiKe iS FaIr lOcKeR TeCh iS InTeNdEd jUsT StOp tUnNeLiNg AnD SlUgGiNg" on Streamable.

    According to the survivors above this never happens

  • This is something I've been trying to bring into light! I honestly feel that DS needs to have a risk added to it if it's going to be active for 60s and can be abused! I would suggest 1 of 2 changes!

    Outside of Chase

    • Interacting with anything deactivates the perk (excluding healing teammates)
    • Being Healed to the healthy state deactivates DS

    If you get healed to the healthy state, your not being tunneled and your obviously throwing yourself back into the game with being healed and interacting with things! This can also make survivor's make risky choices instead making reckless choices for being invulnerable!

    Inside of Chase

    • Locker will deactivate the perk

    Only reason why I say this is because survivor's jumping in a locker is denying killer's counterplay for such a strong perk

    Suggest 2 of 2

    • After being unhooked DS activates for 60s, anytime another survivor is hooked during the duration the perk is active, the perk will deactivate!

    This is simple to stop survivor's from abusing the perk

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490482#Comment_1490482

    I kid you not with the killers I’ve had recently even We’ll Make It isnt fast enough to get a full heal before the killer comes back. Especially against Hag players.

    These kind of chumps complain about DS the most but they dont realize they’re the very reason it exists in its current form.

    Truth is, its the survivors fault everytime they trigger a Hag trap.

    If you cant outplay Hag dont fault the killer for being better than you at the game.

    Blaming the killer for your inability to outplay their power. Imagine that

    Maybe, stop running all around the map? Don't trigger my trap and I cant down you.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    This is something I've been trying to bring into light! I honestly feel that DS needs to have a risk added to it if it's going to be active for 60s and can be abused! I would suggest 1 of 2 changes!

    Outside of Chase

    • Interacting with anything deactivates the perk (excluding healing teammates)
    • Being Healed to the healthy state deactivates DS

    If you get healed to the healthy state, your not being tunneled and your obviously throwing yourself back into the game with being healed and interacting with things! This can also make survivor's make risky choices instead making reckless choices for being invulnerable!

    Inside of Chase

    • Locker will deactivate the perk

    Only reason why I say this is because survivor's jumping in a locker is denying killer's counterplay for such a strong perk

    Suggest 2 of 2

    • After being unhooked DS activates for 60s, anytime another survivor is hooked during the duration the perk is active, the perk will deactivate!

    This is simple to stop survivor's from abusing the perk

    Why should a perk that i run deactivate because of poor plays by my teammates? That’s poor design.

    Also what is DS abuse? Just using the perk lol?

  • @Mastropiero said:

    60 seconds of decisive strike is ridiculous, I hang a survivor, I go for another and I chase him, I hang him, his wounded friend comes and I throw him, I am going to pick him up and he still has ds. I find another survivor, I chase him, I hang him, so I hit another survivor twice and take it to the hook (I think it was a considerable time if you compare at how fast a generator is repaired) after that I go to a engine and I see that someone is repairing, I beat him up and he has ds ... I am extremely fast throwing to the ground survivors or the ds is ridiculously long?, at no time did I tunnel, I was in pursuit with other survivors and even hang them but the ds is still active? 60 is unfair, I understand that it lasts about 30 seconds to avoid in tunnel, but 60 seconds is a total abuse 🙄

    It is more profitable as a killer to camp the survivors? making 12 hangs in less than 4 minutes is very hard in red/purple ranks. The survivor can be hung twice and continue in game and if you add that besides they have an extra 1 minute of invulnerability and the 5 generators can be repaired in less than 4 minutes is a clear injustice here 🤨

    Is getting a piece of glass in the ass getting you down? I have an EZPZtm solution that'll solve all our problems!(some of these ideas were taken directly from many different questionably respectable individuals and do not reflect theirs, or our affiliates personal opinions, this message may or may not be copy pasted onto every busted surivor/killer perk thread, this message was funded by George Soros) DS will remain virtually unchanged! The Timer, the glass in the ass, all that jazz! Except for a few prerequisites to remain active for its full 60 seconds. If a survivor vaults, heals himself, heals others, drops a pallet, vaults dat pallet, lifts that pallet back up, drops it again, DS will remain active! If a survivor touches a gen, runs into a locker, polishes some bones, touches dat hook, searches dem boxes, it will deactivate. EZPZtm

    For those inevidable past present and future comments about other questionably unfair shiet, I Know What You're Thinking! "What about camping? Tunneling? Keys? Mori's?!?? NOED wise ass?!?"

    Well Boi Shiet do I have something for you! A good ol' fasioned DeadHead/BT combo solves all your camping troubles! did I mention a succesful save might cause orgasms? EZPZtm

    Whats that? "Tunneling" you say? Well boi ######### look at that DS, spiffy ain't it, I thought you lived for the chase, whats there to get upset about eh?

    Is looking for bones too hard? Is polishing them not paying enough? This latest invention will solve all your problems! Heck! Its already in the game! Y'know that addon for the map that Jeffs use to shine light on the sinful? When NOED activates that light shines upon the NOED! EZPZtm

    Are you having troubles starting your car? Survivors stealing your keys and throwing them in some hole? How about this spiffy idea! When a survivor opens the hatch with a key, it closes after (S)he enters it! Now that survivor will have to make a choice: Stay with the Baby Dweet and guide him to heavens door? Or ######### it? That Dweets gotta grow up someday yaknowhwatI'msayingfolks. EZPZtm

    Tired of not getting raped by the almighty tentacle god? Are you not wanting to take a selfie with that shy man that was hence previously shitting next to the squatting Blendettes whomst've were amongst the tall grass? I have a solution! Ebony Mori now requires 4 hooks to activate! Hey who else has ever had one of them 3 stack BBQ games yaknowhwatI'msaying? EZPZtm Ivory Mori giving you trouble? Tired of getting taken out of the fight too early? Do you want more time to meat the tentacle ######### god? Ivory Mori now requires Death Hook! EZPZtm Cypress Mori will be unchanged. What did you expect? EZPZtm

  • @Customapple0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490880#Comment_1490880

    Why should a perk that i run deactivate because of poor plays by my teammates? That’s poor design.

    Also what is DS abuse? Just using the perk lol?

    Let me start off with saying that I am bias to my playstyle!

    I consider it DS abuse if you go out of your way to either force the perk, or do something very stupid and punish the killer for capitalizing on your stupidity!

    Why should it deactivate?

    Suggest 1

    It should deactivate because your putting yourself back into the game If you can interact with anything or get fully healed, than the killer isn't pressuring you for the perk to stay active that long.

    Suggestion 2

    The killer played their cards right and made the right read, or capitalized on a survivors mistake, why punish the killer for playing their cards right? That's like saying the right answer and getting it wrong for saying it's right!

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1489221#Comment_1489221

    They are often altruistic as hell and don't really aim for the escape but to show their superiority over the killer.

    Do you know survivors play to have fun too? We help other because we have fun (non selfish thought) not to show you anything (selfish thought), we're no thinking about you.

  • @vogit10102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490582#Comment_1490582

    Do you know survivors play to have fun too? We help other because we have fun (non selfish thought) not to show you anything (selfish thought), we're no thinking about you.

    I don't talk about the average survivor but the example shown in the screenshots.

    4 blendettes with 4 times the most meta swf perks (even 4 OoO, I know useless but hey no matter how many die still info) and 4 purple flashlights plus add-ons seem like so much fun for every killer that doesn't want dark souls like difficult games.

    And again most of the times the downfall and chance to kill some of them is overly altruistic play .

    And btw most killers don't think " I want to ruin your fun!" But just don't care at all.

    I can tell you that I try to play fair as killer, but hey you don't have any reason to believe me just because of my words.

  • There's the video I mentioned in my post!

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    If you're so good at doing your job, DS shouldn't be a hindrance to you.

    So why the complain?

    DS encourages survivors to do reckless plays and is used offensively. At the moment all it does is kill snowball when killers desperately need it to keep up with the survivors. You can't punish a bad play for 60 seconds. A whole minute of wasted time is a lot in DBD, and while yea you can slug, they can also get into a locker and either way they get away. The perk really just needs to deactivate on lockers and interactions like gens. At that point you aren't being tunneled and you're just putting yourself in a bad position. But people who do this know they're invincible. Hence the perk sucks to play against.

  • @sekkima said:

    Yes, I ate 3 DS yesterday because I was very efficient in the chases.

    Why should I be punished for doing my role well?

    Oops, right, survivors are the ones who buy clothes. 🤦‍♀️

    I recommend that you accept it, they will not change it. 🤷‍♀️

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L61P1GH67PES/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VM4HSQQO830R/image.png

    You got a 3k at red ranks, obviously the DS didn't affect you much.

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1488007#Comment_1488007

    You got a 3k at red ranks, obviously the DS didn't affect you much.

    Because I was a nurse, a blink will travel more distance than they can get away in 5 seconds.

    but a killer m1 3 DS is a lot of wasted time.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490794#Comment_1490794

    Truth is, its the survivors fault everytime they trigger a Hag trap.

    If you cant outplay Hag dont fault the killer for being better than you at the game.

    Blaming the killer for your inability to outplay their power. Imagine that

    Maybe, stop running all around the map? Don't trigger my trap and I cant down you.

    You can trigger hag traps just by WALKING. The only counters to her traps are flashlights and crouch-walking. Yes, no way the hag'll catch up when you're moving at the speed of a very slow tortoise.

  • DS is an abuse survivor know it why they use it.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    DS should only be disabled when touching a gen.

    Or when another survivor is hooked

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    This is something I've been trying to bring into light! I honestly feel that DS needs to have a risk added to it if it's going to be active for 60s and can be abused! I would suggest 1 of 2 changes!

    Outside of Chase

    • Interacting with anything deactivates the perk (excluding healing teammates)
    • Being Healed to the healthy state deactivates DS

    If you get healed to the healthy state, your not being tunneled and your obviously throwing yourself back into the game with being healed and interacting with things! This can also make survivor's make risky choices instead making reckless choices for being invulnerable!

    Inside of Chase

    • Locker will deactivate the perk

    Only reason why I say this is because survivor's jumping in a locker is denying killer's counterplay for such a strong perk

    Suggest 2 of 2

    • After being unhooked DS activates for 60s, anytime another survivor is hooked during the duration the perk is active, the perk will deactivate!

    This is simple to stop survivor's from abusing the perk

    This tbh

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1490794#Comment_1490794

    Truth is, its the survivors fault everytime they trigger a Hag trap.

    If you cant outplay Hag dont fault the killer for being better than you at the game.

    Blaming the killer for your inability to outplay their power. Imagine that

    Maybe, stop running all around the map? Don't trigger my trap and I cant down you.

    Oh god what is it with people like you thinking you know everything about the game and trying to brag? 🙄 newbies can be so annoying.

    My comment was about not being able to pull off a full we’ll make it heal in time. What on earth does that have to do with running around the map? The point is if the killer proxy camps then they can be back to the hook faster than we’ll make it heals a survivor. It has nothing to do with running around the map, you’d know that if your green rank self wasnt so busy to rush and try to brag.

    I mentioned Hag players because those are notorious for it. Also outplay? You mean when you spam 10 traps in every direction around the hook and proxy camp anyway? So that if the survivor runs - they trigger a trap and they die, if they sit still for the heal - you run back anyway they die, if they try to crouch walk away, they’re too slow and they die. Yeah you really outplayed that fresh off the hook survivor gg ez 🙄 I bet you think you outplayed survivors when your NOED totem activates too right?

1 2 3