60 seconds DS is an abuse
60 seconds of decisive strike is ridiculous, I hang a survivor, I go for another and I chase him, I hang him, his wounded friend comes and I throw him, I am going to pick him up and he still has ds. I find another survivor, I chase him, I hang him, so I hit another survivor twice and take it to the hook (I think it was a considerable time if you compare at how fast a generator is repaired) after that I go to a engine and I see that someone is repairing, I beat him up and he has ds ... I am extremely fast throwing to the ground survivors or the ds is ridiculously long?, at no time did I tunnel, I was in pursuit with other survivors and even hang them but the ds is still active? 60 is unfair, I understand that it lasts about 30 seconds to avoid in tunnel, but 60 seconds is a total abuse 🙄
It is more profitable as a killer to camp the survivors? making 12 hangs in less than 4 minutes is very hard in red/purple ranks. The survivor can be hung twice and continue in game and if you add that besides they have an extra 1 minute of invulnerability and the 5 generators can be repaired in less than 4 minutes is a clear injustice here 🤨
And if the devs do not plan to change the ds time then one option would be immunity to ds for 60 seconds, if someone used ds against you then nobody else could use ds against you for 60 seconds.
Watch "dEcIsIvE StRiKe iS FaIr lOcKeR TeCh iS InTeNdEd jUsT StOp tUnNeLiNg AnD SlUgGiNg" on Streamable.
Comments
Insidious. the moment you move to chase and down a survivor it deactivates. Seems to fit your description.
Please explain how they got debunked?
LOL I am currently doing a 1000 hour survivor challenge, so you can throw the "killer main" crap out the window. I started as a survivor and still play surv every single day. I post sarcastic comments about both sides because I play both sides. You guys are the biased ones who only play one side.
edit, im out this thread. People flagging my comments to get em removed later