Idk who to main now that billys been killed

Im currently thinking about maining spirit

Any good builds for her?

My current build is bbq, stridor, enduring and monitor

Comments

  • Nice joke. Made my laugh. Not much.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Nice joke. Made my laugh. Not much.

    Not a joke. Billy is so unfun to play as now.


    Who do you suggest i main if not spirit?

  • Enduring = I'm not sure you need it since ideally you won't be eating pallets.

    Monitor = Iffy. Smaller TR means you might not be able to mindgame medium distances since they're now outside of your TR. If you're in a chase, chances are your target is within short range.

    I usually use Stbfl, Pop, BBQ, and a flex slot.

  • Enduring isn't that great on her, you'll be ignoring pallets a lot. Save the Best for Last, Pop Goes the Weasel, Sloppy Butcher or A Nurse's Calling would be better. Other then that, the build is pretty good.

  • Try Huntress. The devs are somewhat biased in favor of Huntress. So, it's possible Huntress won't receive any major reworks.

    But in light of recent events, I don't think even Huntress is safe anymore.

  • drop stridor, in a game where sounds work you shouldn't need it. Sloppy to disincentivize healing, ruin (or pop) because you need some kind of slowdown and she does a good job with ruin (but is always a hex). bbq is good everywhere, monitor has its sense while I don't really understand enduring, unless some niche plays where you get stunned and you can instantly phase.

  • I heard that Freddy is a very ‘loved’ and ‘respected’ killer and has a unique skillset. I’d try him, as well as Spirit.

  • Spirit is nuts, you can run pretty much anything on her. I go for all-hex or rancor roulette. Monitor can be counterproductive, smaller terror radius means they can tell you're phasing from further away.

  • Demogorgon!

    (Please, I'm so ######### lonely)

  • Go play oni dude once you get good with him he's.....well a demon

  • I'm not a great Spirit, but I really like using Devour Hope, Ruin, Hanuted Grounds and either PGTW or STBFL.

  • @RockoRango said:

    I heard that Freddy is a very ‘loved’ and ‘respected’ killer and has a unique skillset. I’d try him, as well as Spirit.

    freddy is so boring that i feel like sleeping while playing him

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426224#Comment_1426224

    freddy is so boring that i feel like sleeping while playing him

    hah

    I find Pallet Freddy to be pretty fun at times. Other than that, I’d have to agree with you on that one.

    I’ve recently started to get into Hag (Mostly because of @SpaceCoconut ), and she’e extremely rewarding once you learn how to use her. You should try her out

  • Pick any killer that got a patch recently. The others are in line for "minimal changes".


    *Shivers in trapper main

  • @DontNerf said:

    Go play oni dude once you get good with him he's.....well a demon

    I do occasionally play oni but im not considering maining him since im on console.

    @CosmicParagon said:

    Demogorgon!

    (Please, I'm so ######### lonely)

    i dont like killers who need to set up :(

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Pick any killer that got a patch recently. The others are in line for "minimal changes".

    *Shivers in trapper main

    Im gonna try out bubba definitely. Trappers probably getting buffed tbh

  • Spirit is extremely strong.

  • Btw since you're a billy main whats your opinion on the nerf?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Spirit is nuts, you can run pretty much anything on her. I go for all-hex or rancor roulette. Monitor can be counterproductive, smaller terror radius means they can tell you're phasing from further away.

    Rancor Roulette builds can be a blast 😂.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426248#Comment_1426248

    Im gonna try out bubba definitely. Trappers probably getting buffed tbh

    That's what we hope it's gonna be... but I'm gonna wait and see.

    for all we know... he could be like "after placing a trap, another will spawn in your hand after 30 seconds up to a maximum of 5 traps on the map. 20 seconds with 2 cooldown addons"

  • Billy is absolutely gutted. I agree removing insta addons but that overheat completely destroys Billy.

  • Try something very different, it will feel refreshing. Like Hag or Nurse.

  • @DBD78 said:

    Try something very different, it will feel refreshing. Like Hag or Nurse.

    Nurse? Seriously?

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426199#Comment_1426199

    Hey it is you again. How are you doing? Are you still on your high horse with your superior intellect? I've been missing your biased opinions. Like you've been going around forums telling gen speeds are fine and destroying Billy is fine. Do you have anything more you could share with us from your infinite wisdom, oh your holiness?

    Stop you're tunnelling him

    Someone on here mentioned using rancor with furtive chase and nemesis and I thought myc would be nice with it as well, although I imagine about 50 streamers have already thought that one up 😁 like pass the parcel but funner

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Im currently thinking about maining spirit

    Any good builds for her?

    My current build is bbq, stridor, enduring and monitor

    You should include pyramid head, he is so unfun that it is baffling. Like either you hit them with a normal m1 or with the power, you can completely ignore pallets, only break god pallets.

  • Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game if you learn her, and I can vouch for that. But to learn her, you should use the add-ons plad flannel and fragile wheeze to give yourself some breathing room.

  • Discordance is great on spirit, I get tons of grabs on cocky survivors.

  • No please don't main Spirit, we hate Killers with next to no counter-play and only 50/50 guessing games :(

    Join us on the Huntress train. Very balanced like pre-change Billy and fun to learn. Really good once you know how to play her.

    Or if you wanna stick to something similar Oni is very fun.

  • You’re comparing a killer’s power being demolished to a tactic that hardly any Pyramid Head used, and got a nerf that didn’t inherently affect his power.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Enduring = I'm not sure you need it since ideally you won't be eating pallets.

    Monitor = Iffy. Smaller TR means you might not be able to mindgame medium distances since they're now outside of your TR. If you're in a chase, chances are your target is within short range.

    I usually use Stbfl, Pop, BBQ, and a flex slot.

    Me as someone doesn't play spirit often totally agree with this suggestion, very helpful perks on spirt.

  • How about devs fixed matchmaking, problems with swats and gen speeds instead of you coming here saying that completely destroying Billy is fine?

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426350#Comment_1426350

    Well same thing overall. They made it inpossible to hold the chainsaw forever thus creating lame, unfair scenarios while everithing everything else in his kit.

    The nerf encourages backsaws, rather than discouraging them and encouraging plays that took skill.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426358#Comment_1426358

    Or you could just stop overeacting and log into the PTB to realize he’s still the same strong. This nerf is nothing compared to what the Nurse got.

    He isn't the same. They gutted the best part out of him.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426369#Comment_1426369

    How exactly? He can still do everything he did before. Except keeping you in an unsafe-is location untill you make a mistake and go down 100%. Also no more face camping with chainsaw on.

    ???

    He cannot do everything he could do before because he’s now bound to a cooldown on his power. Curving is now extremely harder because of how fast you overheat while reving, making it much more viable to just chase until you can guarantee a quick chainsaw down that doesn’t require any time to plan.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426199#Comment_1426199

    Hey it is you again. How are you doing? Are you still on your high horse with your superior intellect? I've been missing your biased opinions. Like you've been going around forums telling gen speeds are fine and destroying Billy is fine. Do you have anything more you could share with us from your infinite wisdom, oh your holiness?

    Reading his post history is...

    https://youtu.be/Al7Bzeo-LP0


  • the lol from post here them saying billy is fine are most likely survivor mains who never touch killer other maybe daily here or there.

  • Play Freddy cause spirit is disgusting :p

    Surge, Surveillance, PGTW, STBFL is my favourite build. Usuaully use a rope and a drawing (not the bloodpoints one).

    Lullaby, Overcharge, PGTW, BBQ is also pretty fun. Usually use a drawing and a dress, but ropes are also good. The dress is the important one.


    Alternatively, a decent Wraith build that I find works for me is:

    Nurses, STBFL, PGTW, Corrupt Intervation. Use Windstorm and the Rare Blind Warrior, although double Windstorm and Windstorm/Swift Hunt are both good combos too.

  • I like running BBQ, stridor, corrupt intervention and pop in Spirit, works pretty well. You could try Oni maybe, during his power they are relatively similar. If you like chainsaws try new bubba that is probably going to be pretty fun, it is already imo.

  • Try Huntress.

    Her Hitboxes aren't as bad as people make out - it's more of a latency issue.

    So as long as you have good Internet she generally fits that Hillbilly niche of very well balanced.

    She also has a great add-on set, one of the best in the game IMO, and doesn't depend on a single one of them.

    She's not perfect (40 meter Lullaby makes stealth her nemesis and quite a few people hate her a lot), but she has a lot of interactivity in a chase and is far from weak.

    If you liked Hillbilly because he was fun and rewarded you for gitting gud you'll probably like Huntress.

  • Oni was Bily's brother who was always just slightly under him, now Billy is worse than Oni. Try him out, similar instadown with map pressure

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426358#Comment_1426358

    Or you could just stop overeacting and log into the PTB to realize he’s still the same strong. This nerf is nothing compared to what the Nurse got.

    Gonna have to disagree here. As someone who mains Nurse I think her nerf is nowhere near as bad as Billy's. Billy's skill cap was absolutely erased. Sure they got rid of instasaw but they also killed his curve potential which is what separated the average Billys from the veterans. Nurse's change arguably raised her skill requirement although made her alot less new player friendly which was overall a nerf because it didn't raise her skill cap but only her skill requirement. Slapping a cooldown on Billy however just makes him a weak killer with a low skill ceiling. No more chainsaw mingames with stuff like feathering, no more curving, no more zoning. Gone. All of it. He might even be played less than Nurse mark my words.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170157/idk-who-to-main-now-that-billys-been-killed

    How about Hilbilly and taking a not being a b*tch pill? It’s like oh noooo I can’t play Pyramidhead anymore because they made me unable to facecamp cages.

    Those are so completely different situations, I can't even fathom how those two are related. I hope this is a meme or you're just having a bad day.

  • Plague, Ghostface, Deathslinger and Wraith are my favorites.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426199#Comment_1426199

    Not a joke. Billy is so unfun to play as now.

    Who do you suggest i main if not spirit?

    Survivor.

  • I say get a taste of the other killers, and pick 2 or 3 to switch between.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Im currently thinking about maining spirit

    Any good builds for her?

    My current build is bbq, stridor, enduring and monitor

    I moved on to deathslinger along with billy a while back. Now just a deathslinger main, no more billy :(

  • Doctor! Strong, fun to play, and laughs his ass off as Survivors descend into madness.

  • Hillbilly's always been unfun for me.

    I've always had fun with Pig, but I do also like Legion and Doctor. If you want something similar to Hillbilly, then try Oni. He's always been what I consider to be what Hillbilly should have been.

  • Nurse main here, even after the addon pass/rework nerf, Nurse is by far still the best killer in the game. If they fixed her bugs she'd still be in a solid state.

  • these kids, Im a survivor main who mains Spirit when he wants to play killer, BBQ for points and Stridor is all you need, I don't use Pop because she is already strong and i want points, so i just use surge

‹ 1 2