Is David King gay ?
in Lore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess you have a point. Some people just can't accept how other people think or feel.
Odd way to spell Ace.
Didn't they say before that all survivors are bi?
No, I'm pretty sure they just said that they could be bi, or they could not be bi.
I believe everyone is gay untill they are suddenly not. or maybe its the other way around. i cant really tell.
I picture Jane as a lesbian. Have you seen her painting outfit?
Does it matter?
Well that's a very closed minded way to look at it.
The devs have said they won't talk about or confirm ANYONES sexuality, as it has no purpose being known in game.
nope hes not but maybe we will see in the david lore
Everyone has their own speculations. Let's not judge here.
I picture Jane and Dwight by the lockers lol
People are really getting upset at this question? Ughhhh... Some of you easily triggered guys might not like it but sexuality is a valid topic to explore within a character and is done through out all of media. Beside we already have multiple canonically heterosexual characters in the game so it makes sense that people are wondering if there are any gay/lgbt characters.
With that being said I don’t think David King is gay. If you read all his lore entires online, one entry talks about him having an ex girlfriend so he’s most likely straight or at the very least bisexual.
You're really gonna say Meg, Nea, and Yui are 100% straight? I mean.. Come on. Dwight.. Eh, a little qiestionable but not as obvious as others if so.
#MegYuiFanficPlease
If there were to be a gay male in the game, it would most likely be David. If they're gonna hop on the shock sexuality reveal wagon then they might as well go for max impact by doin it with one of the most high testosterone, macho guys in the game. Just like how Overwatch picked Soldier: 76 for their own shock sexuality reveal.
How can you tell a person's sexuality?
whats the sip on the tome saying david king didn't seek consent ;o I keep seeing all over twitter that hes a r word.
You can't.
Just cuz Meg, Nea, and Yui are assertive females who typically dress androgynously does not automatically make them lesbians.
They might be, but there's nothing to indicate one way or the other for now. It's up entirely to personal preference/thought.
If anyone is gay in Dbd it's probably Ace or Nea.
Ah ok I thought I was missing something here
I dont think the developers gave any insight of the sexual orientation of any of the characters except 2 of the Legion, in my opinion since they didnt give anything they can be wathever you want in your eyes. The canon is "you dont know" so they can be what you want.
Yes, no, maybe so
Doesnt matter, there is no info about any of the character's sexuality. So you can think of him with the way you want.
Okay but have you seen all of Janes other outfits? I mean, I'm not saying there can't be feminine lesbians but Jane seems like she's pretty straight.
Right back at you
That, uh, didn't work. Sorry bud
How come mine did but his didn't?
*Sniff sniff*
I smell mods monitoring this thread.
Lol
"Right back at you" just doesn't make any sense. Saying something is bizarre is not a bizarre thing to say.
Saying something is bizarre is bizarre to someone who doesn't think it's bizarre.
Really? Have you ever even seen Nea?!?
Are you stereotyping right now?
Nah.
Same
So you wouldn't think it bizarre if I said it was bizarre that you have a Mad Grit pfp?
No haha
Ok point you I guess :)
I think it's Feng Min could be another reason why she became the black sheep of her family. So quickly.
Ace had been described as a womaniser
The Law of the Internet:
Gay, until proven otherwise.
We can share it. Half a point each
It most definitely would be dwight, maybe Jake or yui too.
When they said David king was dead hard it didn't clarify if it was because he caught the eye of another man. Probably a hex totem.
There is one very obvious lesbian in this game: the huntress
Would be cool if David and Dwight was in a relationship though.
AMEN
I don't know if he's gay, but he sure is thicc.
I can't believe this thread goes on.
I personally don't see David as gay tbh
I like to think that Jake and Dwight are tho lel 😳
Simmer...I'm jk