Is David King gay ?

There are some discussion about this in thai group so. Want to know your thought about this and maybe official answer ? Lol.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Nothing in ANY of the character's lore states a sexuality. The closest thing that we even have is Nurse, who HAD a husband, but that was also decades before she went crazy and killed about 55 people. Tastes can change in that time.

    To be honest, though, I don't really care for it, or even want the devs to explore these kinds of things. Let their backstories tell me about their core personality and struggles, like how a small Russian girl had her dying mother hum her favourite lullaby before becoming one of the planet's most effective killing machines or a bored Englishman getting into bare-knuckle boxing just because he could.

    People get so offended lol. Look at these pages of comments like "I DONT CARE BUT THEY BETTER NOT MAKE ANYONE GAY THEY SHOULDNT EVEN CREATE ANY MORE LORE !!!!"

    Like that's not how this person said it but its what they all mean. When IDGAF I dont feel the need to express the fact that IDGAF about said thing everytime its brought up anywhere at anytime

    Now it is for this reason that I infact do GAF if David is gay. I hope he is, for the sole reason that people care so much lol. Like tf yall care for tbh, they could make Adam gay with his little ken doll outfit and it would not change anything. They could release official artwork, and entire CG trailer of Ghostface sucking someone off and taking a load to the face and it would not affect my playing habits one bit. And Meg is already gay, you in denial if you dont think so lol. She got cornrows come on now

    Why do yall get so mad? What the gays even done to you? They gave us Queen and Tyler the creator man. I know they gave us Young thug too but no group is perfect, thugga aint no reason to try to exclude them from everything lol

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063615#Comment_1063615

    People get so offended lol. Look at these pages of comments like "I DONT CARE BUT THEY BETTER NOT MAKE ANYONE GAY THEY SHOULDNT EVEN CREATE ANY MORE LORE !!!!"

    Like that's not how this person said it but its what they all mean. When IDGAF I dont feel the need to express the fact that IDGAF about said thing everytime its brought up anywhere at anytime

    Now it is for this reason that I infact do GAF if David is gay. I hope he is, for the sole reason that people care so much lol. Like tf yall care for tbh, they could make Adam gay with his little ken doll outfit and it would not change anything. They could release official artwork, and entire CG trailer of Ghostface sucking someone off and taking a load to the face and it would not affect my playing habits one bit. And Meg is already gay, you in denial if you dont think so lol. She got cornrows come on now

    Why do yall get so mad? What the gays even done to you? They gave us Queen and Tyler the creator man. I know they gave us Young thug too but no group is perfect, thugga aint no reason to try to exclude them from everything lol

    Have you ever had someone shove their agenda in your face constantly, for a topic that you don't care about? Have you ever been yelled at and persecuted for trying to remove yourself from a conversation that doesn't affect you? Have you been told how to THINK or SPEAK because you might offend someone that you may never interract with?


    Does it affect the story? Is it a necessary detail for character development at all? The way I see it, Borderlands has done the best form of represention. It is mentioned off-hand, and it is left alone.


    As for people like Freddy Mercury, I look at him as a musician and a performer first. As far as I can tell, one group member's sexuality does not affect the quality of the band's music.



    For issues like this, I am neutral until people try to get me to go one way or the other, then I go against them. You are forcing me towards "against" with your little speal there.

    Do not bother tagging or mentioning me again on topics like this until you know my story.

  • I just want David to be happy (as happy as you can be in that realm), whether it means he gets with Jane (those hips don't lie) or Dwight, it doesn't matter!

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1068403#Comment_1068403

    Have you ever had someone shove their agenda in your face constantly, for a topic that you don't care about? Have you ever been yelled at and persecuted for trying to remove yourself from a conversation that doesn't affect you? Have you been told how to THINK or SPEAK because you might offend someone that you may never interract with?

    Does it affect the story? Is it a necessary detail for character development at all? The way I see it, Borderlands has done the best form of represention. It is mentioned off-hand, and it is left alone.

    As for people like Freddy Mercury, I look at him as a musician and a performer first. As far as I can tell, one group member's sexuality does not affect the quality of the band's music.

    For issues like this, I am neutral until people try to get me to go one way or the other, then I go against them. You are forcing me towards "against" with your little speal there.

    Do not bother tagging or mentioning me again on topics like this until you know my story.

    "You dont know my story, you dont know what the gays have done to me. I DONT care about gays but everytime I say something homophobic, I get called out on it! I Dont even care! I just dont wont their beliefs shoved down my throat, if they HAVE to make someone gay they could at least hide it!!!"

    Funny thing about that last part, if it wasn't for this convo youd be pissed about that too lol. Just like Overwatch! You just used that as an argument because youre mad.....about boys liking penis.

    Look man, homophobes are a pretty big meme because oh how absurd it is, but PLEASE if you got a story about a gang of gays like jumping your or some ######### I want to hear it. Maybe you had some reverse religious upbringing where you were adopted by a gay couple and they just wouldn't accept you for who you are, a straight Christian. Please help me see your point of view lol


    Also I likw how you implied that Queen didn't suck because they weren't ALL gay lol. Like what 😂

    Actually I just read that little message at the end! "I DONT HATE BLACKS UNLESS YOU TRY TO CONVINCE ME NOT TO HATE THEM! THEN IM PUTTING ON THE HOOD!" Man you funny but actually from reading that I get the sense a certain orange man that said that DBD causes mass shootings got in your head. ######### like that cant be helped, we got to wait till a boring president keeps his hate mongering tied to religion before people stfu about stuff they dont care about lol

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1068532#Comment_1068532

    "You dont know my story, you dont know what the gays have done to me. I DONT care about gays but everytime I say something homophobic, I get called out on it! I Dont even care! I just dont wont their beliefs shoved down my throat, if they HAVE to make someone gay they could at least hide it!!!"

    Funny thing about that last part, if it wasn't for this convo youd be pissed about that too lol. Just like Overwatch! You just used that as an argument because youre mad.....about boys liking penis.

    Look man, homophobes are a pretty big meme because oh how absurd it is, but PLEASE if you got a story about a gang of gays like jumping your or some ######### I want to hear it. Maybe you had some reverse religious upbringing where you were adopted by a gay couple and they just wouldn't accept you for who you are, a straight Christian. Please help me see your point of view lol

    Also I likw how you implied that Queen didn't suck because they weren't ALL gay lol. Like what 😂

    Actually I just read that little message at the end! "I DONT HATE BLACKS UNLESS YOU TRY TO CONVINCE ME NOT TO HATE THEM! THEN IM PUTTING ON THE HOOD!" Man you funny but actually from reading that I get the sense a certain orange man that said that DBD causes mass shootings got in your head. ######### like that cant be helped, we got to wait till a boring president keeps his hate mongering tied to religion before people stfu about stuff they dont care about lol

    I have never said anything homophobic or racist on these forums. I am not religious, and never have been.

    I have had people of all kinds of races and beliefs attack me because of what I say, think and feel.

    I said in regards to Queen that sexual preference never affected their music, lyrics maybe, but that's it.


    As for your last little bit, it's not fighting against ideologies, it's going against those who force me into the issue, like you are. I've already said that I am fine with representation done right. Borderlands does it perfectly, Overwatch does it pretty poorly, partly due to the community.


    I am also Australian and have ZERO CARES about what happens in America, especially who the president is or what stupid ideas they spout.


    The world is more nuianced than you seem to accept.

    Stop trying to drag me into this conversation. Again. I have said my piece, explained how it shouldn't be explored since it has no value to the story and you are twisting my words into hatespeech.

  • Please remember to keep the discussion civil. Comments should contribute to the discussion and not be directed at other users.

  • That depends... do you WANT him to be gay? ;)

  • I said lady im sorry I dont even know, I just saw the cat and cats have a feminine energy about them. Or maybe that's a female cat and I just subconsciously noticed

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1068734#Comment_1068734

    "I never said anything homophobic or racist ON THESE FOURMS" lol, you funny for that one.

    But anyway going back to the conversation at hand like the lady said, my view on David being gay is that he SHOULD be gay because it makes people upset. And I feel like its not really hurting anyone you know, its just funny that it makes people mad because it doesn't change the game. Im not trying to "Pull" anyone into a conversation or make them think a certain way, in fact its kind of the opposite because if it didn't make them upset it wouldn't be funny. And again im judging this from pass experience with Overwatch and Tracer/solider. Especially solider lol that pissed people tf off. Its just like I dont think about him being gay anymore than I think about him being white you know? The same would be for david, his character model wouldn't go out on his own and start checking out guys. And I MAIN David. I want to main Jeff or Adam soon but I dont got jeff and Adam....he needs some rift love or something, but his main outfit is amazing anyway. And he has an outfit that's kind of gay so maybe hes gay, still gonna main him idgaf, matter fact I hope him and david get together. Homie love 😂

    When I say the thread IS HEATING UP

  • I want credit for any David X Adam fan fic and ill be DAMNED if my ######### a bottom

  • BHVR could create a char that is openly gay or lesbian. So these chars can use their "gay radars" to answer the OP.


    :)


    The rest is just speculation.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1073932#Comment_1073932

    It is unnecessary information, it does not move the story of the Entity's realm in any way.

    You have also ignored my wishes AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN to leave me out of this conversation now. Cease or I will take it further with the Mods. I do not care for this any more. Leave me out of it.

    Well I think most of the information is useless in DBD, the personal tomes dont move along the story. Claudette remains unchanged, but I enjoyed hearing her backstory.

    And man im talking about the topic and replying to what you say to me. If you dont want to be in this conversation stop replying, if this topic makes you upset maybe you shouldn't come on posts like this. Im pretty sure its not against the rules to literally reply to what you say, if you dont want to be in the conversation why do you keep talking about the topic to me? Nah man youre just trying to silence others opinions because you dont like them lol, David is polygons man it aint nothing to be mad about.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    People are really getting upset at this question? Ughhhh... Some of you easily triggered guys might not like it but sexuality is a valid topic to explore within a character and is done through out all of media. Beside we already have multiple canonically heterosexual characters in the game so it makes sense that people are wondering if there are any gay/lgbt characters.

    With that being said I don’t think David King is gay. If you read all his lore entires online, one entry talks about him having an ex girlfriend so he’s most likely straight or at the very least bisexual.

    "at the very least" bruh, let's not heap on the bi erasure as well as all the cishets being upset that us gays exist lmao

    nothin' straight (or "at the very least") about being bi!

    And plenty of Gays have had a het relationship - especially when it was frowned upon/illegal to be gay

  • @EldritchElise87 said:

    David won't tell his mates at the pub but goes on grindr now and then, but presents as straight.

    Dwight is a powerbottom twink.

    Ace is pan.

    Feng and Kate are at least bi.

    Nea is a lesbian.

    Meg?

    Meg for sure identifies as queer, and pegs her bf

  • I really really hope he is

  • @Oicimau said:

    BHVR could create a char that is openly gay or lesbian. So these chars can use their "gay radars" to answer the OP.

    :)

    The rest is just speculation.

    let's hope they do it one day

  • @LadyGodiva2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064445#Comment_1064445

    "at the very least" bruh, let's not heap on the bi erasure as well as all the cishets being upset that us gays exist lmao

    nothin' straight (or "at the very least") about being bi!

    And plenty of Gays have had a het relationship - especially when it was frowned upon/illegal to be gay

    Sorry maybe I worded it poorly but what I meant is that there IS a possibility that David is bisexual. There’s also the possibility that he’s straight. We won’t know for certain unless BHVR were to confirm it.

  • I guess every dbd character does not have a favorite taste of men or women, so in the end it will be you who makes the decisions for them.

  • Well, in the archives if you take time to read, itsmentionned he had an ex girlfriend. Not saying everything but... well it starts bad lol

  • Yes, I have the receipts.

  • I kinda doubt they will, bunch of people will be mad and ask for them to not to add it.

  • @ggallinftw said:

    If there were to be a gay male in the game, it would most likely be David. If they're gonna hop on the shock sexuality reveal wagon then they might as well go for max impact by doin it with one of the most high testosterone, macho guys in the game. Just like how Overwatch picked Soldier: 76 for their own shock sexuality reveal.

    I mean it'd also make a lot of sense as to why he is basically a bully in the "real world".

  • No because in the rift they mention he had a girlfriend

  • I think that's what makes games like this beautiful, there is no definite answer and we can think or feel anyway we want about all the characters (for ex: fan fics) So I feel David King is whatever you want him to be :)

  • Idk, ask his boyfriend Dwight ...

  • Nea is definitely gay and Zarina seems kinda gay other than that all of the characters feel straight

  • I mean he can be but we never really know.so use your imagination and whatever weird kinks you have cause who's tho say he dosent like them?

  • @Doc said:

    Nea is definitely gay and Zarina seems kinda gay other than that all of the characters feel straight

    I'm calling Feng Min being lesbian.

1 2 3 ›