DS needs to be reworked once and for all

With the upcoming Ruin changes it's completely overdue that Decisive Strike will no longer be this annoying crutch that it is right now. I know it's supposed to be an "anti tunneling perk" and I dont mind if I get hit by hit because I immediately chased the unhooked person... but what I do mind hard is if I get hit by it because a survivor did some cocky stuff right in front of my face like repairing a generator a minute after he got unhooked already.

The changes this perk needs to turn it into a true anti tunnel perk are simple:

  • activation timer from 60 seconds to UNLIMITED
  • DS gets disabled immediately if the unhooked survivor 1) got fully healed, 2) touches a generator, 3) sabotages a hook, 4) cleanses a totem or 5) heals another survivor


This perk is not an anti tunneling perk atm. It's basically a "you are a god for 1 minute now. enjoy." perk

Comments

  • Uh..

    No. Nuh uh. It is FINNNNNNNNNNE

  • Ruin didn't need a nerf, and neither does Decisive Strike really. Slugging the person isn't such a terrible thing as it means they're doing nothing for the team during that time and someone else has to hop off a generator to get them off the ground. There's already enough counterplay to where you can essentially make that a dead perk slot on their list.

  • @Shirtless_Myers said:

    Ruin didn't need a nerf, and neither does Decisive Strike really. Slugging the person isn't such a terrible thing as it means they're doing nothing for the team during that time and someone else has to hop off a generator to get them off the ground. There's already enough counterplay to where you can essentially make that a dead perk slot on their list.

    Sadly this seems to be pretty hard to understand that a slugged person is the same amount of Map Pressure like a hooked person.

  • @FakeHater said:

    man ds cannot be nerfed again, is a 1 perk of survivor and the unique op, killers have noed, moris, and some op addons

    May I ask what this nerf is everyones mentioning? I started feb 2019 and the only change to DS was a giant buff

  • @Shirtless_Myers said:

    Ruin didn't need a nerf, and neither does Decisive Strike really. Slugging the person isn't such a terrible thing as it means they're doing nothing for the team during that time and someone else has to hop off a generator to get them off the ground. There's already enough counterplay to where you can essentially make that a dead perk slot on their list.

    Uhm slugging solves nothing unless you slug all survivors. You can force killers to eat the ds, locker was explained but you can also try to force them into a grab via pallet vaulting.

    Communication is a thing, since you know the bleedout timer is long i do usually know how long the person can still be on the ground while we push another gen while you are busy doing whatever.

  • The timer stops after the killer has hooked another survivor or when hiding in a locker

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/981706#Comment_981706

    May I ask what this nerf is everyones mentioning? I started feb 2019 and the only change to DS was a giant buff

    Old DS was simply broken. There was one Obsession, this person got the Chance to use DS a few seconds after picking up. So there was some "Counterplay" by dribbling (letting them fall down and picking them up), but this only worked when a Hook was nearby and nobody was bodyblocking. In fact, you needed to keep them slugged, until you can afford to take the DS.

    Furthermore, a person who was not Obsession could also have DS. And this was the real Bullshit, because they need to wiggle a little bit (I think it was like 35%) and THEN get the Skill Check. So you dont even know in this case if that Survivor had DS, so if you commit to a Chase, you still might lose all of the Pressure at this point.

    Current DS has some form of Counterplay by just keep the Survivor slugged. Sadly not many Killers seem to accept this as Counterplay, rendering DS OP, which is not the case at all.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982236#Comment_982236

    Old DS was simply broken. There was one Obsession, this person got the Chance to use DS a few seconds after picking up. So there was some "Counterplay" by dribbling (letting them fall down and picking them up), but this only worked when a Hook was nearby and nobody was bodyblocking. In fact, you needed to keep them slugged, until you can afford to take the DS.

    Furthermore, a person who was not Obsession could also have DS. And this was the real Bullshit, because they need to wiggle a little bit (I think it was like 35%) and THEN get the Skill Check. So you dont even know in this case if that Survivor had DS, so if you commit to a Chase, you still might lose all of the Pressure at this point.

    Current DS has some form of Counterplay by just keep the Survivor slugged. Sadly not many Killers seem to accept this as Counterplay, rendering DS OP, which is not the case at all.

    Yeah...old DS was easily countered and since only 1 survivor got "full" use out of it - less used it. Now all 4 survivors can use it equally and since you can't slug someone in a locker there is no counter to it since you can't drop them after pulling them out of the locker. The old "just slug them" worked for maybe the first week after the change.

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982242#Comment_982242

    Yeah...old DS was easily countered and since only 1 survivor got "full" use out of it - less used it. Now all 4 survivors can use it equally and since you can't slug someone in a locker there is no counter to it since you can't drop them after pulling them out of the locker. The old "just slug them" worked for maybe the first week after the change.

    Dribbling is not "easily countered". Because it already wasted quite a lot of time. Furthermore, with "new" DS, the Killer already got some form of Map Pressure, which was not really the case with old DS. At least he gets a Hook now, which can result in PGTW or simply a BBQ-Stack + Information.

    And honestly, I feel that quite a lot of Survivors did not use DS back then, because it was a really broken Perk. At least this was the reason why I did not use it (I dont think I would care nowadays, because Killers behave like little Snowflakes while bringing the broken Stuff themselves...).

    Regarding Lockers - well, let them be in the locker? Not a person on a gen is always good.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982212#Comment_982212

    Uhm slugging solves nothing unless you slug all survivors. You can force killers to eat the ds, locker was explained but you can also try to force them into a grab via pallet vaulting.

    Communication is a thing, since you know the bleedout timer is long i do usually know how long the person can still be on the ground while we push another gen while you are busy doing whatever.

    Then you eat the DS so it's gone if they go into a locker. Nobody likes being tunneled straight off a hook so I'd say it's pretty deserved if they get to a locker first. Also, what? Pallet grabs are so rare and normally get cancelled out during the grab animation on live servers it's such a rare occurrence, you're so much more likely to smack them down while they vault. All of this can be avoided as well by just going after someone else.

  • @Shirtless_Myers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982238#Comment_982238

    Then you eat the DS so it's gone if they go into a locker. Nobody likes being tunneled straight off a hook so I'd say it's pretty deserved if they get to a locker first. Also, what? Pallet grabs are so rare and normally get cancelled out during the grab animation on live servers it's such a rare occurrence, you're so much more likely to smack them down while they vault. All of this can be avoided as well by just going after someone else.

    Who says you didnt go after somebody else? You can down,hook somebody else and the person with ds active can be on a gen. Do you go search for someone else? You can still eat the ds afterwards. No tunneling, yet somehow ds as anti tunneling perk doing more than it should.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982252#Comment_982252

    Dribbling is not "easily countered". Because it already wasted quite a lot of time. Furthermore, with "new" DS, the Killer already got some form of Map Pressure, which was not really the case with old DS. At least he gets a Hook now, which can result in PGTW or simply a BBQ-Stack + Information.

    And honestly, I feel that quite a lot of Survivors did not use DS back then, because it was a really broken Perk. At least this was the reason why I did not use it (I dont think I would care nowadays, because Killers behave like little Snowflakes while bringing the broken Stuff themselves...).

    Regarding Lockers - well, let them be in the locker? Not a person on a gen is always good.

    Yes you gave up a few seconds if you could make it to the hook safely - and you get a hook out of it. Otherwise you would have to slug them...sounds familiar. If we're using a hook as map pressure then the slugged old DS person is 1 person not on a gen.

    Yeah they definitely didn't use it back then - but that's more because they had to risk not being the obsession. Now they may not be obsession so killer doesn't know who has DS anyway.

    So you leave the person in the locker - they leave 5 seconds later and get back onto the gen. Now you've got no one being chased no one downed no one hooked and 4 people safely on gens till you find someone else.

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982268#Comment_982268

    Yes you gave up a few seconds if you could make it to the hook safely - and you get a hook out of it. Otherwise you would have to slug them...sounds familiar. If we're using a hook as map pressure then the slugged old DS person is 1 person not on a gen.

    Yeah they definitely didn't use it back then - but that's more because they had to risk not being the obsession. Now they may not be obsession so killer doesn't know who has DS anyway.

    So you leave the person in the locker - they leave 5 seconds later and get back onto the gen. Now you've got no one being chased no one downed no one hooked and 4 people safely on gens till you find someone else.

    Both, a hooked person and a slugged person is Map Pressure. But with old DS, you would not even get the Hook in the first place. I mean, sure, with dribbling, but that also costs time.

    Honestly, non-Obsession DS was the bigger Bullshit. Because when someone was Obsession, you can at least assume that they have DS (which was only one of three possibilities when you were not running an Obsession Perk - others would have been OoO, which would have been seen or Sole Survivor which was and is bad).

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982270#Comment_982270

    Who says you didnt go after somebody else? You can down,hook somebody else and the person with ds active can be on a gen. Do you go search for someone else? You can still eat the ds afterwards. No tunneling, yet somehow ds as anti tunneling perk doing more than it should.

    Then you smack them on the gen, swing at the survivor so it's a hit rather than a grab. If you went through the process of finding, downing, and hooking another survivor in that time frame then their DS timer is almost done regardless. Smack them down, Pop their generator since you just hooked the previous survivor, and wait a few seconds / patrol the downed DS user before you pick them up.

  • Look at all the little bitches crying about d strike lol if u want that nerfed then nerf all killers insta downs perks/add ons and nerf mori's so u can only use it on 1 survivor wen a gate is opened other than that stfu whiny scrubs

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    Wait, you're contradicting yourself.

    You're talking about Survivors being cocky and doing generators in front of you a minute after being unhooked... When DS lasts only 50 seconds max.

    Idk man I think you should study what the perk is for and how it's application is before you make a nerf it post.

    Also, comparing a nerf to this to the Ruin nerf is not a good argument. They are entirely 2 different perks with purposes that do not overlap with each other. Additionally, DS is the the best anti tunnel option a survivor has. Tunneling and camping is very common in this game, it happens about the same rate as Killers ran Ruin in a game.

    Either go chase someone else or eat the DS so you dont have to worry about it later.

    Wow, either you're trying to troll or youre just an idiot.

    I'm pretty sure it was slang when he said a minute later. I'm not even touch the last half of your statement.

    I don't tunnel and I find DS annoying. I've seen unhooked survs with DS do some BS stunts. Not to mention someone combining it with Deliverance, unhooking during EGC, being the last one out and me trying to get the kill have no options other than letting him crawl out.

    Even slugging and leaving isn't always the best option. I think it should be limited more like Deliverance, only 1 use and done plus apply broken status for 60 seconds.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982282#Comment_982282

    Both, a hooked person and a slugged person is Map Pressure. But with old DS, you would not even get the Hook in the first place. I mean, sure, with dribbling, but that also costs time.

    Honestly, non-Obsession DS was the bigger Bullshit. Because when someone was Obsession, you can at least assume that they have DS (which was only one of three possibilities when you were not running an Obsession Perk - others would have been OoO, which would have been seen or Sole Survivor which was and is bad).

    Yeah your second paragraph entails all of DS now though. Someone can be an obsession but it's because the other 3 players are running DS.

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/981923#Comment_981923

    It's a worse play to stand at the locker and wait.

    If they go back to the gen just smack them and pick them up.

    Honestly I guess it depends on the killer too. If you're playing Billy just eat the DS and chainsaw somewhere else.

    Or if you're playing Nurse just blink to the survivor and smack them. The Stun is irrelevant for killers like them. Hell even Huntress wouldn't be affected much because she has hatchets she can throw. Though it's a LOS ability.

    I recant my opinion you might be trolling....I think you're just an idiot

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    Wait, you're contradicting yourself.

    You're talking about Survivors being cocky and doing generators in front of you a minute after being unhooked... When DS lasts only 50 seconds max.

    Idk man I think you should study what the perk is for and how it's application is before you make a nerf it post.

    Also, comparing a nerf to this to the Ruin nerf is not a good argument. They are entirely 2 different perks with purposes that do not overlap with each other. Additionally, DS is the the best anti tunnel option a survivor has. Tunneling and camping is very common in this game, it happens about the same rate as Killers ran Ruin in a game.

    Either go chase someone else or eat the DS so you dont have to worry about it later.

    About the same rate? Got any sources for that?

  • It was nerfed and then reworked again. Move on already.

  • @Sushi_x2099 said:

    Look at all the little bitches crying about d strike lol if u want that nerfed then nerf all killers insta downs perks/add ons and nerf mori's so u can only use it on 1 survivor wen a gate is opened other than that stfu whiny scrubs

    This is apparently a real human being.

  • What if using decisive strike made you exposed for the rest of the match?

    You use a get out of jail free card. But because you didn't work for it, you have to work harder.

    Or maybe you're permanently exhausted. Or even broken. Something that makes your role as the newly appointed obsession hell, but you have to accept the penalty.

  • @Psypho_Diaz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/981791#Comment_981791

    Wow, either you're trying to troll or youre just an idiot.

    I'm pretty sure it was slang when he said a minute later. I'm not even touch the last half of your statement.

    I don't tunnel and I find DS annoying. I've seen unhooked survs with DS do some BS stunts. Not to mention someone combining it with Deliverance, unhooking during EGC, being the last one out and me trying to get the kill have no options other than letting him crawl out.

    Even slugging and leaving isn't always the best option. I think it should be limited more like Deliverance, only 1 use and done plus apply broken status for 60 seconds.

    I think you're the bigger Idiot for dismissing my point as "trolling".

    It's not false. DS is still the best Anti tunnel a survivor has. Yes, you will have people who will perform 300 IQ plays with DS. And where DS is most annoying its EGC.

    Whenever I play Billy or Nurse or Huntress I try to eat em as early as possible, then give chase to someone else and avoid a chase I may not be able to win quickly

    You SHOULD not let DS get to the point where at EGC it's a free escape. I'd rather take my chances at EGC when they do not have DS.

  • @Rigbeta said:

    What if using decisive strike made you exposed for the rest of the match?

    You use a get out of jail free card. But because you didn't work for it, you have to work harder.

    Or maybe you're permanently exhausted. Or even broken. Something that makes your role as the newly appointed obsession hell, but you have to accept the penalty.

    Permanently exhausted would just see the perk not being used ever

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982854#Comment_982854

    Permanently exhausted would just see the perk not being used ever

    I am successful in matches playing primarily without exhaustion perks.

    It all depends on the player's ability to adapt to a playstyle and challenges. Look at the clown, he can easily delete exhaustion perks with certain add-ons, same with a few other killers. You're not helpless without those perks, there's still ways to play and adapt.

    Decisive strike should have a penalty of some sort or a deactivation method.

  • @FakeHater said:

    @Mister_Holdout if this happends is gonna be impossible to use ds, all killers slug you for avoid ds and you guys want it to disable when is hooked??

    my god

    Let's see.

    Sitting on the ground for a minute or getting hooked because i wasn't tunneled


    I'd rather not be slugged

  • @Rigbeta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982916#Comment_982916

    I am successful in matches playing primarily without exhaustion perks.

    It all depends on the player's ability to adapt to a playstyle and challenges. Look at the clown, he can easily delete exhaustion perks with certain add-ons, same with a few other killers. You're not helpless without those perks, there's still ways to play and adapt.

    Decisive strike should have a penalty of some sort or a deactivation method.

    Or they could just reduce the active timer?

    A smart survivor will choose to Dead hard and recover from exhaustion than permanently stay exhausted from using DS. Dead Hard is almost nearly every time a second wind when used correctly.

    I am successful in matches without DS and Exhaustion perks. So I'm satisfied where I am right now. I just personally see too much tunneling to make the perk both permanent exhaustion and one time use.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982212#Comment_982212

    Sadly this seems to be pretty hard to understand that a slugged person is the same amount of Map Pressure like a hooked person.

    Until there's unbreakable.

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982938#Comment_982938

    Or they could just reduce the active timer?

    A smart survivor will choose to Dead hard and recover from exhaustion than permanently stay exhausted from using DS. Dead Hard is almost nearly every time a second wind when used correctly.

    I am successful in matches without DS and Exhaustion perks. So I'm satisfied where I am right now. I just personally see too much tunneling to make the perk both permanent exhaustion and one time use.

    A "smart" survivor plays using perks to their advantage, having one perk cause exhaustion with a powerful stun is still useful and breaks some of the meta by introducing another alternative playstyle type perk. If you don't wanna be perma-exhausted, use something else. Simple.

    The perk is listed as anti-tunneling, but we all.know that people use it more for nefarious and dirty tactics lately instead as an intended. Plain and simple,a downside to using such a strong stun should be implemented.

  • @Rigbeta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982952#Comment_982952

    A "smart" survivor plays using perks to their advantage, having one perk cause exhaustion with a powerful stun is still useful and breaks some of the meta by introducing another alternative playstyle type perk. If you don't wanna be perma-exhausted, use something else. Simple.

    The perk is listed as anti-tunneling, but we all.know that people use it more for nefarious and dirty tactics lately instead as an intended. Plain and simple,a downside to using such a strong stun should be implemented.

    Again, they could just reduce the active timer significantly. Survivors who are not so vicious with the perk and are actually being tunneled and camped shouldn't be crippled because the killer is terrible

  • Beahvior will not rework ds you know why? because it's fun for survivors get into locker, and head on or get the free armor.. we know behavior only care about survivors fun so..

  • With how long tier 3 lasts it’s not even a counter to tunneling, it’s a free escape

  • It needs nerfs where is the balance? killers lost ruin so DS nerf should be in the patch too.

  • I didnt use old DS much at all unless I was going to be distracting the killer, it wasn't worth taking most of the time for me, with only a chance ill get any value from it.


    New DS is a must pick, chances are at some point I will get value out of it, and it garuntees an escape if I get hooked with the gates open.


    As a killer, I 100% found old ds easier to play against.

  • Then dont tunnel the unhooked survivor and just wait 30 sec till his ds runs out 🤷‍♂️

    Its easily avoidable.

  • All perks are counterable. Sadly its 2020 and people rather complain than learn.

  • @aerafield said:

    With the upcoming Ruin changes it's completely overdue that Decisive Strike will no longer be this annoying crutch that it is right now. I know it's supposed to be an "anti tunneling perk" and I dont mind if I get hit by hit because I immediately chased the unhooked person... but what I do mind hard is if I get hit by it because a survivor did some cocky stuff right in front of my face like repairing a generator a minute after he got unhooked already.

    The changes this perk needs to turn it into a true anti tunnel perk are simple:

    • activation timer from 60 seconds to UNLIMITED
    • DS gets disabled immediately if the unhooked survivor 1) got fully healed, 2) touches a generator, 3) sabotages a hook, 4) cleanses a totem or 5) heals another survivor

    This perk is not an anti tunneling perk atm. It's basically a "you are a god for 1 minute now. enjoy." perk

    You missed the point that killers need to be fun to play against not survivors.

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982097#Comment_982097

    I almost missed your sarcasm at first... You got me 🤣🤣

    I simply don't enjoy entitled killer mains complaining about everything. I don't agree with the Ruin changes, but that doesn't give you the right to go ######### on another perk.

  • no.

    the only condition it should get disable is if you hooked survivor B in the meantime as it's not tunneling to go against survivor A after that.

    i play both sides and i don't know yet if you suggestion is a troll or not XD

  • @Majora said:

    Where are the survivor nerfs after the huge killer nerfs?

    Balanced landing nerf came along with huge borrowed time buff.

    When were survivors last nerfed? Where is the balance? DS needs to be changed. Or buff unnerving Presence to counter it.

    What was the BT Buff? I thought they just fixed it to actaully work and not and if you dont like DS just down them and slug them its really that simple

  • Stop Crying for the sake of god , this is geting Boooring!

  • @aerafield said:

    With the upcoming Ruin changes it's completely overdue that Decisive Strike will no longer be this annoying crutch that it is right now. I know it's supposed to be an "anti tunneling perk" and I dont mind if I get hit by hit because I immediately chased the unhooked person... but what I do mind hard is if I get hit by it because a survivor did some cocky stuff right in front of my face like repairing a generator a minute after he got unhooked already.

    The changes this perk needs to turn it into a true anti tunnel perk are simple:

    • activation timer from 60 seconds to UNLIMITED
    • DS gets disabled immediately if the unhooked survivor 1) got fully healed, 2) touches a generator, 3) sabotages a hook, 4) cleanses a totem or 5) heals another survivor

    This perk is not an anti tunneling perk atm. It's basically a "you are a god for 1 minute now. enjoy." perk

    I really dont like the idea of an unlimited DS only disabled by certain actions, this can lead to sabotaged games by people making sure they dont lose their precious immunity. example: Not going for a save or a doing a gen after getting saved, and wait your teammates to die one by one to finally get in a hatch situation with a "get out of jail free card".

    the idea of disabling DS after someone else get hooked seems to be the better option preventing situations similar to what you said.

  • @Lewyx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119024/ds-needs-to-be-reworked-once-and-for-all

    I really dont like the idea of an unlimited DS only disabled by certain actions, this can lead to sabotaged games by people making sure they dont lose their precious immunity. example: Not going for a save or a doing a gen after getting saved, and wait your teammates to die one by one to finally get in a hatch situation with a "get out of jail free card".

    the idea of disabling DS after someone else get hooked seems to be the better option preventing situations similar to what you said.

    Yeah I dont mind at all if the 60 second timer remains... the main thing is that they add these cancel requirements

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    Ruin got buffed then nerfed.

    DS was already nerfed into the ground.

    Grow up.

    riiiiight. Thats why 2-4 people run it in every single survivor lobby. The old DS was arguably weaker and way better to deal with

  • @aerafield said:

    With the upcoming Ruin changes it's completely overdue that Decisive Strike will no longer be this annoying crutch that it is right now. I know it's supposed to be an "anti tunneling perk" and I dont mind if I get hit by hit because I immediately chased the unhooked person... but what I do mind hard is if I get hit by it because a survivor did some cocky stuff right in front of my face like repairing a generator a minute after he got unhooked already.

    The changes this perk needs to turn it into a true anti tunnel perk are simple:

    • activation timer from 60 seconds to UNLIMITED
    • DS gets disabled immediately if the unhooked survivor 1) got fully healed, 2) touches a generator, 3) sabotages a hook, 4) cleanses a totem or 5) heals another survivor

    This perk is not an anti tunneling perk atm. It's basically a "you are a god for 1 minute now. enjoy." perk

    No.

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982327#Comment_982327

    I think you're the bigger Idiot for dismissing my point as "trolling".

    It's not false. DS is still the best Anti tunnel a survivor has. Yes, you will have people who will perform 300 IQ plays with DS. And where DS is most annoying its EGC.

    Whenever I play Billy or Nurse or Huntress I try to eat em as early as possible, then give chase to someone else and avoid a chase I may not be able to win quickly

    You SHOULD not let DS get to the point where at EGC it's a free escape. I'd rather take my chances at EGC when they do not have DS.

    No you're an idiot for obviously not reading people's whole post, you get stuck on one detail and form an opinion around that one detail. Even when you misinterpret a detail.

    I didn't even say your point was false, yet you argued I did which is exactly my point.

  • I personally don't run it because I never get to use it. Killers generally just leave me slugged, or eat the DS and continue tunneling me since it can't be used again.

    If it gets a deactivation by literally doing anything, then it should get an activation any time you are unhooked.

    But by the same token, the way you're suggesting would encourage players to not do anything until they get to use it. Because there a are always those people. Where the perk is now is probably the healthiest state.

  • @Psypho_Diaz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982899#Comment_982899

    No you're an idiot for obviously not reading people's whole post, you get stick on one detail and form an opinion around that one detail. Even when you misinterpret a detail.

    I didn't even say your point was false, yet you argued I did which is exactly my point.

    Funny enough it was you that said you weren't gonna read the rest of my post and here you are lecturing me about it.

    Moving on, I didn't say you called any of my points false. I said you dismissed it.

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/985574#Comment_985574

    Funny enough it was you that said you weren't gonna read the rest of my post and here you are lecturing me about it.

    Moving on, I didn't say you called any of my points false. I said you dismissed it.

    Funny enough, I never said I wouldn't read it, I said I wouldn't touch it and I haven't. Again you make my point for me.

    You also did put words in my mouth, stating "It's not false. DS is still the best Anti tunnel a survivor has." But please keep proving my point that you're an idiot that forms opinions and counter arguements after reading one line from others comments.

    Furthermore, you strike me as the baby players that played for 1-2 weeks, starts getting crushed by yellow ranks and thinks it's the games fault.

1 2 3