the vomiting is so immature and cringe

vomitting? thats the best they could come up with? in a horror game? lame, ruins the whole mood .

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • True, when I’m sick and I throw up I cringe so hard at myself and feel like a kid.

  • @dbizzle said:

    vomitting? thats the best they could come up with? in a horror game? lame, ruins the whole mood .

    I get the nee slins are gross, but you dont habe to vomit on your keyboard

  • People sometimes dc when i use my power as plagie. Not being toxic was just doing a daily on her and need to get her to 35.

  • Y'all wouldn't have survived watching the exorcist lol. Leave Vommy Mommy alone

  • There isn't much horror mood to ruin left to begin with.

  • Yeah man, like, ruin the last bit of horror a horror game could've had, huh? Maybe ask the devs to make her vomit flowers?

  • @Kebek said:

    There isn't much horror mood to ruin left to begin with.


  • What's really stupid about the Plague is the fact that with iron will you can supress groans of pain from a bone-deep flesh wound but not the vomiting sound that can be heard from half a map away...

  • Vommy Mommy jus wants to give you some love 🤮 💚

    ec2532e35645d190be788e902503d610f34b7280r1-1226-826v2_hq.jpg


  • @Sheldor said:

    What's really stupid about the Plague is the fact that with iron will you can supress groans of pain from a bone-deep flesh wound but not the vomiting sound that can be heard from half a map away...

    Have you ever been drinking and tried to will yourself not to vomit? Doesn’t work so well.

  • Vomiting is awesome.

  • OP was tunneled, camped, and chain vomited on until death at the hook. So very traumatic.

  • Wait till the Crapper comes out...

  • @Blackowt_9120 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757774#Comment_757774

    Have you ever been drinking and tried to will yourself not to vomit? Doesn’t work so well.

    Have you ever cut yourself real deep just into a finger and tried not to yell ?

    Doesn't work at all.

    Why do you even compare a computer game to the real world ??

  • I’ve played Left 4 Dead for years prior to this, so I can handle being vomited on/doing the vomiting pretty well!

  • People will complain about anything is officially a thing now.

  • Okay, don't play as her.

    And if you verse her, avoid her at all costs.

    Boom, no more vomitting.

  • @Sheldor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/757777#Comment_757777

    Have you ever cut yourself real deep just into a finger and tried not to yell ?

    Doesn't work at all.

    Why do you even compare a computer game to the real world ??

    I actually have. I almost cut my finger completely off sharpening a knife. 11 stitches. I didn’t yell because I didn’t want to freak out my kids. You can bear pain quietly but it’s difficult to vomit quietly

  • @Sheldor said:

    What's really stupid about the Plague is the fact that with iron will you can supress groans of pain from a bone-deep flesh wound but not the vomiting sound that can be heard from half a map away...

    Are you telling me that you think it's stupid that you can will yourself not to groan in pain, but that you can't will liquid and air from making noise as they exit you and hit the ground?


    Because you aren't making the sounds. The air and vomit coming from you is.

  • Award for dumbest post?

  • Haters gotta hate

  • 🤮🤮🤮 after Tacobell night 🤮🤮🤮

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    how do you expect her to spread the plague? by licking the survivors? or pulling out a giant needle and stab the survivor with it?

    +1 for a killer with a giant needle

  • Yeah, only children vomit. Next time one of your parents gets sick, tell them to grow the hell up and stop acting like a baby.

  • This is the most... Uh.. unique, opinion I've seen on this forum.

  • Really? All the things in dbd you can complain about you complain bout the plague vomiting on you? In a video game? I'm actually lost for words, like. I actually don't know how to respond to this. You're just stupid. Here's a simple answer if you don't like it.

    Avoid her, don't play as her. Don't play dbd!

    Jesus christ. Some people.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    Yeah man, like, ruin the last bit of horror a horror game could've had, huh? Maybe ask the devs to make her vomit flowers?

    image.png

    I don't think I want to cleanse....

  • The only thing I dislike about the Plague is that she nullifies Iron Will, and that’s pretty bs. You get so noisy when you’re sick...

  • That's not what's nasty, she literally slurps up the cleaned off puke.

  • Adiris is fine mature woman.

    How dare you. 😐

  • @DrunkenXSMonkey8456 said:

    Really? All the things in dbd you can complain about you complain bout the plague vomiting on you? In a video game? I'm actually lost for words, like. I actually don't know how to respond to this. You're just stupid. Here's a simple answer if you don't like it.

    Avoid her, don't play as her. Don't play dbd!

    Jesus christ. Some people.

    And who are you to ban people from complaining about whatever they want or posting about whatever they want?

  • I would have to strongly disagree. I feel this killer goes beyond the horror of vommitting and is instead more aimed at being a horrific example of sickening body horror! This illness has destroyed this woman's flesh, sanity, and humanity. She then dares to pass it upon others with her vile green vomit, I think one way this killer could be perhaps more terrifying is to have her feature moans of pain and sounds of gurgling acidic caught amoung her throat. (Maybe even a slight sizzle of flesh) She fits perfectly with the victumns of Junji Ito..

  • Obviously you didn't read her lore.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/759265#Comment_759265

    And who are you to ban people from complaining about whatever they want or posting about whatever they want?

    I'm not lol, never said anything about banning people. All I'm saying is if you don't like something in a game either avoid it, don't play or live with it. It's a choice not a 'ban'. And they are allowed their opinion. That's why we're all here talking about it lmao. But just cause someone's allowed an opinion doesn't mean that opinion can't be stupid or meaningless. Like, most people might complain about performance issues, game breaking bugs or glitches or even a killer being OP.

    This post however is like me complaining that the hag's mori is poor quality (it's just red blobs instead of actual gore)

    Yes, the plague makes survivors vomit cause of over sickness. That's her how power, to infect person and spread her 'plague' and watch them suffer probably. This game has extreme violence, blood, gore, etc. Vomit isn't really that bad tbh so why they're complaining I don't even know. Hell the clown is a pedo! but you don't see people wining about that do you?

  • vommy mommy bent you over and spanked you didn't she

  • @DrunkenXSMonkey8456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/759574#Comment_759574

    I'm not lol, never said anything about banning people. All I'm saying is if you don't like something in a game either avoid it, don't play or live with it. It's a choice not a 'ban'. And they are allowed their opinion. That's why we're all here talking about it lmao. But just cause someone's allowed an opinion doesn't mean that opinion can't be stupid or meaningless. Like, most people might complain about performance issues, game breaking bugs or glitches or even a killer being OP.

    This post however is like me complaining that the hag's mori is poor quality (it's just red blobs instead of actual gore)

    Yes, the plague makes survivors vomit cause of over sickness. That's her how power, to infect person and spread her 'plague' and watch them suffer probably. This game has extreme violence, blood, gore, etc. Vomit isn't really that bad tbh so why they're complaining I don't even know. Hell the clown is a pedo! but you don't see people wining about that do you?

    You called the OP stupid. You asked them to leave the game simply because they posted they didn't like something in it. So you if you deem something trivial or unimportant then people can't post about it and have to leave the game.... IDK, you tell me

  • Throwing up on people is immature


    Boomer L4D, L4D2- Ability= Throwing up on survivors attracting hordes

    L4D and the sequel are amazing games too

    So its not immature or "lame"

  • @dbizzle *Meanwhile Emetephobes are falling over each other in the corner*

  • @premiumRICE said:

    🤮🤮🤮 after Tacobell night 🤮🤮🤮

    Taco Bell is the only fast food I can stand, like I've never been sick from it and everyone else has!


    But I think the survivor vomiting animation is really... extra? It feels almost cartoony

  • Early in development, she made retching noises while you were holding the power full to release later. Man that was horrible, in a horror kind of good way. But it was too much! I actually never held the power so I could avoid listening to that.

  • @Almo said:

    Early in development, she made retching noises while you were holding the power full to release later. Man that was horrible, in a horror kind of good way. But it was too much! I actually never held the power so I could avoid listening to that.

    Omg i wish that wasn't cut that sounds amazing lol

  • @Sheldor said:

    What's really stupid about the Plague is the fact that with iron will you can supress groans of pain from a bone-deep flesh wound but not the vomiting sound that can be heard from half a map away...

    Just cleanse.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    The only thing I dislike about the Plague is that she nullifies Iron Will, and that’s pretty bs. You get so noisy when you’re sick...

    Then cleanse! Vommy Mommy will thank you immensely for that. I will thank you immensely for that.

    Plus, has there ever been a time when you're throwing your guts up and it wasn't noisy?

  • @dbizzle said:

    vomitting? thats the best they could come up with? in a horror game? lame, ruins the whole mood .

    What are you talking about there is a super easy what to avoid this!

    Git Gud.

  • Well they could of given her something cool - like breathing out a miasma cloud.

    But we get vomit - which is not really horrifying as it is disgusting. It also triggers some people who are sensitive to such things.

    It also gives killer players a new way to bm - we've all seen the non-stop vomit of slugged or hooked survivors.

  • I agree - I hate the fact they made her a drag queen but somehow she's from ancient times?

    I would have been okay with coughing/mucus but NOT vomit.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    The only thing I dislike about the Plague is that she nullifies Iron Will, and that’s pretty bs. You get so noisy when you’re sick...

    That's not the only thing annoying - she pretty much makes any healing items and perks worthless.

‹ 1 2