Early in development, she made retching noises while you were holding the power full to release later. Man that was horrible, in a horror kind of good way. But it was too much! I actually never held the power so I could avoid listening to that.
Early in development, she made retching noises while you were holding the power full to release later. Man that was horrible, in a horror kind of good way. But it was too much! I actually never held the power so I could avoid listening to that.
Oh wow that sounds awful. When I get sick I'm a loud vomiter and I can't stand it. I probably wouldn't be able to play if she retched lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is there any vid with that?
Oh wow that sounds awful. When I get sick I'm a loud vomiter and I can't stand it. I probably wouldn't be able to play if she retched lol
Look at this dood, what a clown. Complaining about Vommy Mommy's way to feed the survivors quality stomach acid.
Smh my head this is so awful I'm gonna disable my organs. 😤
Epic cringe bro
100% agree. BHVR are childish AND Canadian.
OP shouldn't come across Postal 2 ...