How come girls get shirtless David, but guys don't get bikini Jane..?

Comments

  • @mysteriousLirious said:

    I feel like a summer skin for anyone would be good and it would be a treat to get a baithers mike and a bikini jane

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/750/LWACSROGBVBK.jpeg

    Travis Scott agrees

    Why did you bring this back?

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Please, no bikini Jane! Kate, sure, maybe even Claudette or Feng, but Jane? No thanks.

    Bikini Claudette would just be the new Blendettte.

  • @Attackfrog said:

    All the pics in this thread are of thin, fit people. It bodyshames people with glandular or thyroid issues or people that are overweight for other reasons!

    I want bikini clown and an obese, shirtless survivor (male or female).

    For empowerment because being unhealthy is somehow ok (and encouraged) in our world!

    I think you meant to say Micro Bikini Clown.

  • and he should get a voice phrase(s) such as...

    "I'm the clown and I like to pou..."

  • Ahem, all y'all are thinking too small, (even though I admit no shame in wanting Claudette in a swim suit) Bikini Pig. That is all.

  • @Kimura said:

    Ahem, all y'all are thinking too small, (even though I admit no shame in wanting Claudette in a swim suit) Bikini Pig. That is all.

    Bikini Pigs with machine guns???

  • Bikini Jane will be too OP

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760686#Comment_760686

    Except Quentin and Laurie

    Also I forgot to mention the Legion is considered younger than Frank who is 19 and Julie is a senior meaning she is not over 18

    The dev's have always maintained that everyone is 18 or older... anyone that was younger in their franchise was stolen by the entity after they turned 18.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760687#Comment_760687

    The dev's have always maintained that everyone is 18 or older... anyone that was younger in their franchise was stolen by the entity after they turned 18.

    No they have always maintained that everyone was over 21 I don't know where people are getting the age of 18 from.

  • I think this is clown cosmetic we all need:

    image.png


  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760687#Comment_760687

    The dev's have always maintained that everyone is 18 or older... anyone that was younger in their franchise was stolen by the entity after they turned 18.

    Then why were you arguing that some were under 18? Smh....

  • ######### all you people...

    I thought we was all in for shirtless Myers.

  • Can I get a speedo dweet plz

  • Gimme my bikini Claudette, Kate or Jane plz

  • We need pretty lady leatherface

  • @ShadowRain said:

    We need pretty lady leatherface

    Prostatute Leatherface?

  • @Cardgrey said:

    ######### all you people...

    I thought we was all in for shirtless Myers.

    I certainly wouldnโ€™t mind a shirtless Myers, where do I sign up? :D

  • This is making too many questions...

  • @Cardgrey said:

    ######### all you people...

    I thought we was all in for shirtless Myers.

    I'm down! I'll drop money on a shirtless Myers right now.

  • @FreyatheKind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760864#Comment_760864

    I certainly wouldnโ€™t mind a shirtless Myers, where do I sign up? :D

    Devs wanna make some quick money? I make everyone shirtless/bikini and I'll buy them all.

  • This is a horror game where you kill amd survive. Why we need swimsuits or shirtless options is far beyond me. If you wanna see these characters in a sexual way, pursue the internet. Dont try and force fanservice bs into this. Next well have doctor with a 3 ft dildo weapon. Because of the lulz.


    @Peanits can we close or move this please. Its turning into people just talking about which character they want to see half naked.

  • I would buy those skins. They would at least match the sounds the survivors make.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    This is a horror game where you kill amd survive. Why we need swimsuits or shirtless options is far beyond me. If you wanna see these characters in a sexual way, pursue the internet. Dont try and force fanservice bs into this. Next well have doctor with a 3 ft dildo weapon. Because of the lulz.

    @Peanits can we close or move this please. Its turning into people just talking about which character they want to see half naked.

    We have plenty of ridiculous outfits. There's really no difference. Besides, half of this forum is at each others throats most of the time. This is a discussion in good fun.

  • I have a serious idea for Shirtless Myers - he should also have a tattoo of whoever the obsession is.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760686#Comment_760686

    Except Quentin and Laurie

    Also I forgot to mention the Legion is considered younger than Frank who is 19 and Julie is a senior meaning she is not over 18

    The devs have confirmed that all SURVIVORS are over 21, just because Laurie and Quentin were below 18 in the movies, doesn't mean that they didn't age after the events of that movie. The entity just took them later on in life.

  • Because Jane is ugly af. Kate needs the bikini

  • Its all about speedo Dwight

  • @Boss said:

    Because they don't want feminists on Twitter telling them gender equality doesn't mean actual equality, and they'll get a vocal minority to protest the bikini outfit, which will actually work because listening to them is progressive.

    Or at least, that's what I see more and more companies do...

    This is BHVR they don't even really listen to the people who buy the game

  • @Avariku said:

    I mean... shirtless david could be for any and all players... but so could a bikini jane, a summer meg, or croptop kate.

    I mean... what happened to equality, hmmmmmm?

    This is equality! For once a male character is being objectified. Although I guess it's not really equal since women have been objectified in games for decades. So I guess they need to give us what we've been asking for. . . SHIRTLESS MYERS!!! :P

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760687#Comment_760687

    The devs have confirmed that all SURVIVORS are over 21, just because Laurie and Quentin were below 18 in the movies, doesn't mean that they didn't age after the events of that movie. The entity just took them later on in life.

    I'm just arguing back to people who keep trying to pull the whole everybody is over 18 when there is clear evidence some of the Legion members aren't.

    Using the survivors as well just makes it easier to get the point across.

    As I've stated in the previous comments I'm well aware of the over 21 statement

  • Yes! He should be empowered to show off his body! No matter how unhealthy it is or how much his health care costs will cost taxpayers!

    And as a double standard, he should spend HIS money on fad diets, bogus supplements and fake beauty products!!! It's the American way!!!

  • @Boss said:

    Because they don't want feminists on Twitter telling them gender equality doesn't mean actual equality, and they'll get a vocal minority to protest the bikini outfit, which will actually work because listening to them is progressive.

    Or at least, that's what I see more and more companies do...

    This.

  • @Lost_in_the_Fog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607368#Comment_607368

    This is equality! For once a male character is being objectified. Although I guess it's not really equal since women have been objectified in games for decades. So I guess they need to give us what we've been asking for. . . SHIRTLESS MYERS!!! :P

    just read the post and i feel like saying something...so i will

    @Lost_in_the_Fog i agree with you! myers would be cool!

    this is what i also think, make all survivors and killers topless/bikini for next summer, with new map that obviously includes a pool, hopefully devs get creative with new killer too.

    please tho as a bonus makesure tiddies and buldges wobble...for me this would make game more funny, not sexual. ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • This game is generally quite realistic in its portrayal of its characters. It does'nt really do sexy and I think that's a good thing.

    Shirtless Myers should therefore have a slightly hairy chest and the early stages of growing some man boobs.

  • this threads still goin huh?

  • I would like to know why this became a big topic

  • Here's the real question:

    Why is society such that a guy can go shirtless (and show his nipples), but a woman has to cover ONLY her nipples? (Look at bikinis; they can show almost all the breast, but not the nipple).

    Guys only have nipples because we all start as female in the womb..so why are their nipples okay? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

  • @Centrum said:

    Here's the real question:

    Why is society such that a guy can go shirtless (and show his nipples), but a woman has to cover ONLY her nipples? (Look at bikinis; they can show almost all the breast, but not the nipple).

    Guys only have nipples because we all start as female in the womb..so why are their nipples okay? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

    Why do you need to know this!

  • It's one of those questions that popped into my head years ago and just will not go away. It's almost like an unsolvable riddle. ๐Ÿ˜‚


  • @Centrum said:

    Here's the real question:

    Why is society such that a guy can go shirtless (and show his nipples), but a woman has to cover ONLY her nipples? (Look at bikinis; they can show almost all the breast, but not the nipple).

    Guys only have nipples because we all start as female in the womb..so why are their nipples okay? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

    cos man made female chest sexualised in most countries, not all countries see womens chest as sexy, they see it as mother producing milk only ( i believe this to be a fact ) if this stayed like that for most countries and not get sexualised then you will see them more often...but then you wouldn't be bothered about seeing them.

    what i would like to know is why there is more chance to see womens v on tv than to see a mans p?๐Ÿ˜•

  • I would unashamedly drop $100 usd just to get an original survivor cast beach wear cosmetics pack.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    This is a horror game where you kill amd survive. Why we need swimsuits or shirtless options is far beyond me. If you wanna see these characters in a sexual way, pursue the internet. Dont try and force fanservice bs into this. Next well have doctor with a 3 ft dildo weapon. Because of the lulz.

    @Peanits can we close or move this please. Its turning into people just talking about which character they want to see half naked.

    The moment we got cosmetics was the moment fan service was a really thing. Also that doctor weapon makes me think of Saints Row

1 2 3 โ€บ