How come girls get shirtless David, but guys don't get bikini Jane..?
I demand answers.
I demand answers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're just asking for a shitstorm with that kind of question. From all angles
And bikini Kate
I'm a guy, and I got shirtless David. What're you talking about?
I mean... shirtless david could be for any and all players... but so could a bikini jane, a summer meg, or croptop kate.
I mean... what happened to equality, hmmmmmm?
And bikini Meg, Claudette and Feng. I’ll pass on Nea though.
Because they don't want to do swimsuits? Lol shirtless David is a fight Club reference thing.
Meg is mine. Everyone leave her alone.
@Yohan I will fight to the death.
I'll take a bikini Min. That's all
Give me speedo Myers
🤤🤤🤤🤤
Gagball feng min
We already have Suzie, thanks
Not happy about the existence of that image
Isn't Susie being "pounded" by Jeff
Also I hate to be that guy but you do know Jeff is like in his mid to late 20s or older and Susie is like 15 or 16
oh this thread is going to be a doozy of bait(s).
I cant wait till it goes toxic.
Yeah baby!
Purge all over this thread! 🤑🤮🤢🤮🤑
what's wrong with nea the entity tho xD
Shirtless David is for guys too!
Yeah, and where is Sling Bikini Clown?
As a man I want shirtless David, you see them hunks mmmm
Where is the problem?
Thats 100% legal where I live.
How about for the girls:
Concerning.
This is what we need right here.
We need shirtless Jake
Make a summer event next year where ALL characters gets bikinis and shirtless swimsuits. Killers and survivors combined. :D
Shirtless Dwight or we riot.
Guys don't want bikini Jane. Real guys want shirtless Myers.
...Not that there's anything WRONG with that...
Honestly just want shirtless everyone.
Everyone
I'll take your entire stock
Shirtless Meg its all we want
Bikini Feng Min~ please!
I'm pretty sure that's depicting me against legion
Is this what god looks like?
Not so boosted anymore without his shirt on. I bet David likes it.
Please, no bikini Jane! Kate, sure, maybe even Claudette or Feng, but Jane? No thanks.
Pantsless Jake. :D
I approve of this image. Also, clearly it’s mostly guys wanted shirtless David, considering half of this community waves a rainbow flag 24/7
Half? That much?:0
Its as close to heaven as we'll ever get.
No clothes Jake. ;)
Because double standards are everywhere.
We essentially have bikini Kate and Meg, so I don't see what the issue is.
Although we do need one for Julie though...
Because that would be classed as sexist. Bikini Dwight would be fine though.
is this making memes?
I don't think there is so much gay in this community, don't forget gays are just a very small percentage of the human population. It is just gays become more visible thought-out the last few years.
For once I would definitely buy those bikini skins xD
Shirtless Kate is it too much to ask for?
Not bikini Jane, topless Jane
why not both?