Is this what happens when killers dont get 4k these days?

20190728211258_1.jpg 20190728211303_1.jpg 20190728211306_1.jpg 20190728211310_1.jpg 20190728211312_1.jpg

No toxic offerings / items (insta meds etc) or running any bs windows.

Comments

  • Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    Not a single DS was used that game. I was chased when last gen popped so no Adrenaline neither. All I got was bodyblock from 1 random survivor at the exit gate that saved my life.

  • Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

  • Didn't you know? Killers never lose because they are bad at the game. Also survivors just existing is toxic.

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    OMG NO they used perks that are in the game to be used.... DANG you so toxic, stop using perks!

    Get over it.

    There is no need for toxicity in after chat no matter the circumstances, it's a game. If it starts to get frustrating perhaps it's time to play another game for a while.

  • Wow.

    Not even using items.

    And no perk in this game is worth complaining THAT MUCH about anymore.

    He's just salty he lost, happens sometimes.

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    @Orion

    Ah, the Killer is just playing for fun and is using Meme Perks. You are still so terrible one-sided...


    @topic:

    Not all Killers are like that. This guy is just salty, maybe he had a couple of bad games in a row. I mean, often enough I also hear that apparently I am playing in a 4 man SWF. Which is not the case.

    Or when I was the only one killed, he was like "At least I killed the toxic one", like if he only wanted to go for me. He even made a story up that I teabagged at every Pallet. Like, #########.

    But luckily not all people are like that. The vast majority of Killers and Survivors are pretty nice.

    Sadly the BMing and complaining minority is the louder part.

  • This is bait right? It's not about the 4k.

    4 escaped. With DS, Adrenaline and whatnot.

    You really didnt expect them to call you out? And were to believe that at NO point none of the survivors teabagged once to taunt?


    I'm not saying flaming and arguing and whatnot is right, but you HAVE to know it's not because he "didnt get the 4k".

  • Now suvs can't use those perks because some killers can have a mental break?

  • i find the title to be pretty misleading tbh.

    it makes it seem like thats something EVERY killer would do, yet its just one guy who probaply has had a bad day and then got crushed in DbD and who has a bad attitude afterwards.

    not all of us are like that D:


    also, a 4 man escape is something very different than "not getting the 4k", since that would mean getting a 3k and then having the last survivor escape...

  • Lol this killer sounds like a whinny #########. 'Next time I'll use Nurse', hahahahahaha.

  • @lindenis said:

    Now suvs can't use those perks because some killers can have a mental break?

    Survivors can be also toxic. I had 2 times facecamp (1 person/match) in my time in dbd and oh boy... The endgame chat after that... Luckily the endgame chat after those 2 games whas nothing I have care about.

    Sometimes you are just in a bad mood, killers like survivors and when then something assumingly unfair happens, this person puts all his frustration just into that.

    The end of it, we see then in endgamechats like those :).

  • Oof, I mean, I'd understand if he was playing Nurse or Spirit and 4 of you escaped, but imagine playing a below mediocre killer, who has his power in the hands of survivors, against a coordinated team with meta perks, who probably also taunted him mid game and tbagged at the exit gates.

  • @lindenis said:

    Now suvs can't use those perks because some killers can have a mental break?

    yeah as @Orion listed, even lithe and self-care are toxic these days.

    Should have gone perkless with bright clothes to avoid being the "toxic 4 man cheat with friends with OoO, insta meds, gen rush toolboxes" /s, which is actually considered toxic.

  • Yep this does happen killers get salty when they lose. Most killers expect a 4k every game most survivors expect an escape every game. If you are complaining about their perks DS is entirely preventable So is Borrowed Time. Selfcare is more of a detrimental perk then a beneficial perk so lol. The only perk you can even somewhat complain about is Adrenaline and Dead Hard and only 2 ran Adrenaline and only 1 ran Dead Hard

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

    While I agree that most M1 killers need a buff and 4 man cheat with friends needs to be adressed with the rest of the game. This GF made multiple mistakes when I was chased so I'm sure he made similar mistakes when chasing other people as well so its not all about "survivors op plz nerf".

    Edit: typo Ghost Face not Legion

  • Some people on both sides can’t take losing and they’ll take it out on their opponents. Common nature in any online game with pvp aspects.

  • @Laakeri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    While I agree that most M1 killers need a buff and 4 man cheat with friends needs to be adressed with the rest of the game. This Legion made multiple mistakes when I was chased so I'm sure he made similar mistakes when chasing other people as well so its not all about "survivors op plz nerf".

    STOP RIGHT THERE. did you just call GhostFace Legion?

  • @Laakeri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    While I agree that most M1 killers need a buff and 4 man cheat with friends needs to be adressed with the rest of the game. This Legion made multiple mistakes when I was chased so I'm sure he made similar mistakes when chasing other people as well so its not all about "survivors op plz nerf".

    *Ghostface :P

  • Funny how people like to pretend I said something I didn't. Those perks aren't toxic, but they are frustrating to go against. Add teabagging to the mix and it leads to comments like the ones in the screenshots.

  • Love how salty Killers always gotta cry SWF for every bad game they get. Biggest boogeyman in the game.

    @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    Considering that the only non-meta perk he used was HDH, I don't think he has that much room to complain.

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    Of course you would feel the need to defend him. "I'm not saying it's okay, but what were you doing running perks that are in the game?" LOL

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    Lmao, imagine comparing adrenaline with self care and lithe.

    His attitude came out of losing that match, period. If it was the opposite and killer was running broken addons and stuff would you still try to justify survivors reaction?


    Anyway op, gg 👍

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

    Lol, so you are completely ignoring killer's skills?

    Guess next time killer gets a 4K i should ask for survivors to be buffed.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    Lol, so you are completely ignoring killer's skills?

    Guess next time killer gets a 4K i should ask for survivors to be buffed.

    Even the Rank 13, who appears to have either been camped or did absolutely nothing all game, got out alive.

    Cringe.

    @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

    Wow. 10 upvotes. 0 critical thinking. This shows nothing but a salty guy who had a bad game.

  • omg people actually think running meta perks is toxic.

    ÿØÿà


  • lmao, I love it when survivors make posts about killers being ######### and it's always somehow the survivors fault.

    When killers post toxic survivors they all just come in here and agree how ######### survivors are.


    I remember when a killer told me to die end game and killers were saying "no context, you probably deserved it". ?

    lmao

  • Another beautiful day in the community of Dead By Daylight.

  • Remember folks, NOED is OP, and killers that use it are trash.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602293#Comment_602293

    Even the Rank 13, who appears to have either been camped or did absolutely nothing all game, got out alive.

    Cringe.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    Wow. 10 upvotes. 0 critical thinking. This shows nothing but a salty guy who had a bad game.

    Survivors bad, buff killers.

    *27 upvotes*

  • @Laakeri You wrote that not a single DS got used. So the killer played nice and didn't tunnel. And as a "thank you for not tunneling" the killer got teabagged.

    Seriously, if you come across a nice killer, treat him/her better. What does the killer learn from this match? "I get bm'ed for not tunneling." To which conclusion do you guys think this killer will come?

    Why do some players have to disrespect other players for no reason? Does it give them a good feeling?

  • Wow, I read the posts before actually looking at the photos. So I was expecting swearing, injury threats, death threats, unwanted sexual intercourse threats, yeast infection wishes, etc. You know, only SOME of the things I see Survivors throw around in the chat all the time.

    He called you guys toxic, swf, losers, and low ranks. Big toxic, much wow.

    Edit: Oh excuse me, he called you garbage too. Totally equates to what was mentioned above.

  • I think he is mostly pissed about tbaggers and he wouldn't say anything if there weren't any. Just my opinion.

    On the other side, being pissed about perks atm is just being salty for no reason. Ds is nerfed and is a fair perk now.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Wow, I read the posts before actually looking at the photos. So I was expecting swearing, injury threats, death threats, unwanted sexual intercourse threats, yeast infection wishes, etc. You know, only SOME of the things I see Survivors throw around in the chat all the time.

    He called you guys toxic, swf, losers, and low ranks. Big toxic, much wow.

    Edit: Oh excuse me, he called you garbage too. Totally equates to what was mentioned above.

    image.png

    Here's one for the bonfire!

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Laakeri You wrote that not a single DS got used. So the killer played nice and didn't tunnel. And as a "thank you for not tunneling" the killer got teabagged.

    Seriously, if you come across a nice killer, treat him/her better. What does the killer learn from this match? "I get bm'ed for not tunneling." To which conclusion do you guys think this killer will come?

    Why do some players have to disrespect other players for no reason? Does it give them a good feeling?

    Every survivor these days have DS for a reason, considering how toxic he was in post game chat it seems to me that he is one of those ex tunnelers, but he has been hit with DS too many times so he has learned his lesson.

    I never saw any tbags on that game so I cant comment on that.

    @Visionmaker 13k point survivor is my friend, he got chased most of the game.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

    No, this outcome of all survivors surviving is fine, just the same as a killer 4king is fine.


    both sides are supposed to be able to win, escape rate means null.

  • @Seanzu said:

    lmao, I love it when survivors make posts about killers being ######### and it's always somehow the survivors fault.

    When killers post toxic survivors they all just come in here and agree how ######### survivors are.

    I remember when a killer told me to die end game and killers were saying "no context, you probably deserved it". ?

    lmao

    its easier to blame the power role

  • @Orion said:

    Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Lithe, Self-Care...

    And you wonder why the killer is slightly pissed? I'm not saying his attitude is OK, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

    What's about self-care? It's garbage nowadays lol

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, this just shows that killers need buffs. If 4 survivors power far surpasses the killer's, then it might be time to change some things.

    Or MAYBE this killer was just trash and got outskilled by the survivors???? Naaaah, impossible lol smh

  • @Laakeri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602340#Comment_602340

    Every survivor these days have DS for a reason, considering how toxic he was in post game chat it seems to me that he is one of those ex tunnelers, but he has been hit with DS too many times so he has learned his lesson.

    I never saw any tbags on that game so I cant comment on that.

    @Visionmaker 13k point survivor is my friend, he got chased most of the game.

    The killer didn't tunnel and he got teabagged (there is no reason to believe the killer made that up, I'm also sure otherwise your friends would have denied teabagging in the chat). And you justify that because of the after-game chat? Are your friends time travellers who knew this killer would react badly in the chat and therefore they started teabagging early?

    You are totally ignoring my point: You had a killer who played nicely against your team and yet your friends saw the "need" to bm this guy. Do you think your team's behaviour will not influence the killer's playstyle for his future matches?

  • Me: Killer was probably frustrated because of [insert list here], but what he did was still not OK.

    Seemingly everyone who disagrees: LOL, LOOK AT THE SALTY KILLER MAIN!


    It's fine if you disagree, but at least don't lie about what I said.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602359#Comment_602359

    The killer didn't tunnel and he got teabagged (there is no reason to believe the killer made that up, I'm also sure otherwise your friends would have denied teabagging in the chat). And you justify that because of the after-game chat? Are your friends time travellers who knew this killer would react badly in the chat and therefore they started teabagging early?

    You are totally ignoring my point: You had a killer who played nicely against your team and yet your friends saw the "need" to bm this guy. Do you think your team's behaviour will not influence the killer's playstyle for his future matches?

    What "friends? I was duo with one person in that lobby.

    About will that round affect him in his future rounds: Considering how bad he played the chases I saw, no I dont think that round has any effect on him, especially improving himself, he will keep blaming everyone but himself everytime things go south.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Wow, I read the posts before actually looking at the photos. So I was expecting swearing, injury threats, death threats, unwanted sexual intercourse threats, yeast infection wishes, etc. You know, only SOME of the things I see Survivors throw around in the chat all the time.

    He called you guys toxic, swf, losers, and low ranks. Big toxic, much wow.

    Edit: Oh excuse me, he called you garbage too. Totally equates to what was mentioned above.

    No threats or promises that are punishable under federal or international law?

    Pffft, amateur hour.

  • No, this is what happens when a bad player can't accept defeat.

    Funny how some people still (in 2019) think items/perks being used warrants toxic post match behavior.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    No, this is what happens when a bad player can't accept defeat.

    Funny how some people still (in 2019) think items/perks being used warrants toxic post match behavior.

    Any real people who said that, or just imaginary ones?

  • @DaS_only said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    Or MAYBE this killer was just trash and got outskilled by the survivors???? Naaaah, impossible lol smh

    Maybe. I assume if you are the same rank, you must be about equals in skill.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602416#Comment_602416

    Any real people who said that, or just imaginary ones?

    I like your sarcasm, much better than your backpedal anyway.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602135#Comment_602135

    No, this outcome of all survivors surviving is fine, just the same as a killer 4king is fine.

    both sides are supposed to be able to win, escape rate means null.

    I wonder if the devs know that a 2 die 2 survive means a de pip for killers.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602419#Comment_602419

    I like your sarcasm, much better than your backpedal anyway.

    Backpedal? Where? I see only reminders of what I said in my very first comment in this thread. Please point out where I was backpedaling.

‹ 1 2 3 4