Hope you guys are happy
After enough complaining from the community Nurse changes are happening they are going to slightly touch her base kit and rework her addons. Personally as stated before in a post Im fine with them messing with her addons since most of them suck and curious as what they do with them. But I don't like too much they are messing with her base kit and since it isn't a rework its likely just going to be a nerf but we'll see. I just can't believe that after people violently complaining about Nurse all of a sudden they are so quick to react instead of focusing on killers that suck (Trapper,Wraith,LF,Legion,Doc, Etc..) Instead they are targeting the best killer in the game. I hope she will retain her strength because if she doesn't I can see the backlash coming and nothing but Spirit at high ranks. Either way hope all you who complained are happy because you're getting your wish. (Kinda funny when people complain about gen rushing, nothing gets done though :\ instead they throw up the average game length chart. Idea devs play killer at high rank and try not running ruin especially with a trash killer see how fun it is)
Comments
Nurse isn't getting a nerf, unless you think rework = nerf.
Her add-ons are getting an rework from the stream, but it's really necessary because most of her good add-ons are uncommon and rare. Furthermore, they aren't friendly to new Nurses because it messes with their muscle memory.
Good about time killers get a nerf we Survivors have had 2 years of constant nerfs and review bombs from killers
I mean while I'll admit I don't think her basekit needs to be touched, I would say this is sudden. People have complained about The Nurse for ages
Wouldn't, rather
Relax there champ put the omega blink away and learn her normal kit she'll be fine.
You don't read? I said most of them suck so that automatically means I like Omega blink?
Clearly the joke went over your head xD
I don't know man I've been on the forums since they were back on steam an never seen this much nurse hate.
I just think they need to remove extra blinks and extended blinks.
I enjoy playing against an average nurse because it feels like an accomplishment and it feels amazing to outplay such a strong killer.
Some nurses though..... they're just unfun to play against. Like.... well that match ended in 80 seconds.... was that fun for you? lol
@RakimSockem
Agreed, I think most of her addons suck. But what makes me curious is they are touching her base kit and its not a rework leading me to think it'll be on a CD
They also said it'll be a small tweak, if anything. Acting like the sky is falling before anything happens just makes you look silly
Maybe wait what exactly will be changed before you open a Million Threads crying about it?...
If her and her addons get nerfed I will indeed be happy.
@Aven_Fallen
Ahh okay, but its fine if others open threads and cry about how good nurse is or how bad the game is. But when I make a thread not even bashing the devs or anyone for that matter just expressing my distaste in what I think will happen Im crying about it?
Same
It's okay to have a killer who breaks all survivor mechanics in the game hurr durr
Thanks, I am happy.
yes i hope she dies like legion
Eh I can't say I am surprised, it kinda needed to happen anyways though. What I would rather them have done is to make all killers viable before nerfing her though.
Obeying game mechanics is for nerds.
The main reason i dislike some Nurse's is the lack of punishment for missing an attack. Because regardless of how much you juke, they can easily catch up to you regardless, and its harder to juke a killer that has autoaim anyways.
4-5 blinks equates to 4-5 attempts to be close enough to land an attack. If a Nurse still fails after that many blinks, its on them, and there should be increased punishment. Mobility is the strongest tool, and Nurse is omnipotent when it comes to that.
I'm not saying Nurse is the most annoying killer by any means or that i hate her (unless you're that slugging Nurse, i dont feel like playing the bleedout simulator), all i believe is that a killer's power budget should be normalized by their difficulty, I know Nurse is one of the more difficult ones, but is it enough to break the game?
Missing an attack of missing a blink? In case you haven't noticed, nurse has the absolute worst punishment amongst all killers for missing an attack. If you make it much worse, any missed attack would practically be a garunteed escape.
As for the 4 to 5 blinks, I'm pretty sure that extra blink addons and increased range addons are the exact addons that they'll be working on in addition to maybe some others.
One thing is for sure brothers and sisters of the fog, if they touch Nurse,.... our beloved Billy will be next.
To the pitchforks everyone!
Legion is on the phone.
If they nerf anymore killers, I'm bringing my omega blink legacy Nurse >:(
@YamiTheFurry
You even said it yourself. "what I think will happen". THINK
You dont know it, I dont know it, nobody knows what exactly will happen. We can assume that the Range and Extra Blink Add-Ons are looked at. But even this is not guaranteed, because nobody has information about that.
But other than that, everything is speculation. And yes, I think it is crying to complain about speculations.
Lets see what they do to her BEFORE we schedule a riot.
She dont require skills so yeah a nerf its totaly deserved. A new power its what she need tbh
I'm happy. No more omega 5 blink nurse. :D
Given what I've seen from a group celebrating the Legion being gutted, not to mention comments on this forum, it wouldn't surprise me if they were. And now that survivors have learned that mass DC=killer nerf (as opposed to the bans they should receive instead), it'll only get worse.
The strongest killer for 3 ######### years is getting nerfed.
H o w ... s h o c k i n g...
Nurse is slower than survivors, she can't have a cooldown on her power unless her speed is increased to 110% at least.
Imagine thinking legion didn't need to be changed (agreed, they went too far with him). Nurse is a similar story to how legion was. Legion required no skill to completely break game mechanics. With nurse the player using her actually has to be good, but still breaks mechanics of the game.
The only people unhappy about these potential changes are bad nurses. Players good at the killer will still dominate if the change is "mainly" to the addons only.
From their perspective, it makes sense to go for Nurse before any weak Killers.
If there's something too strong and something too weak, you go for the strong one first.
Again, "from their perspective", can't stress that enough.
@Boss Makes sense really. Its safer for the health of the game to have something too weak, which a player has the choice of not picking, than something too strong, which a player has no choice of going AGAINST.
I am happy, thanks for asking.
they should buff solo survivors because we are left in the cold. yes nurse also needs adjustments. playing killer is cake walk now most of the time, most matches are solos and the occasional swf group are not always that toxic some are just very altruistic. I think they have buffed killers too much in general.
Nerfing the most powerful killer in the game means that the devs are balancing the game!! Every competitive game nerfs their strongest characters but DbD can't? I'm a killer main and I understand this nerf, she is so strong and being a "god nurse" isn't enough excuse to 4k every game. Just deal with it and stop whining
No we don't need another killer where using their power is optional to use, it's very uncomfortable to watch when you play against a spirit or hag that plays them like a trapper without traps.
At not one point in the first post in this thread was nurse mentioned.
A group celebrating legion being gutted and this dc thing is (in my opinion) a bigger problem to the game than nurse would be if she had her current blinks and current add ons with 115% movement speed
If that's the mentality of some in the community its only a matter of time before it spreads (*insert communism joke*)
"After enough complaining from the community Nurse changes are happening they are going to slightly touch her base kit and rework her addons."
Yep never mentioned at all. Silly me.
"Given what I've seen from a group celebrating the Legion being gutted, not to mention comments on this forum, it wouldn't surprise me if they were. And now that survivors have learned that mass DC=killer nerf (as opposed to the bans they should receive instead), it'll only get worse"
Tell me where you see nurse in here
The first line of OP posts that you failed to read.
I'm referring to this post and that's the first one in this discussion I see.
So am I.
Then I must be blind or the forums are broken because that's the very top of this discussion for me
That is the top of the second page.
OP means original poster. As in the guy who made the thread. I'm not talking to the guy above me.
There's pages to discussion threads?
Do you not see the arrows at the bottom? What platform are you using?