Hope you guys are happy
After enough complaining from the community Nurse changes are happening they are going to slightly touch her base kit and rework her addons. Personally as stated before in a post Im fine with them messing with her addons since most of them suck and curious as what they do with them. But I don't like too much they are messing with her base kit and since it isn't a rework its likely just going to be a nerf but we'll see. I just can't believe that after people violently complaining about Nurse all of a sudden they are so quick to react instead of focusing on killers that suck (Trapper,Wraith,LF,Legion,Doc, Etc..) Instead they are targeting the best killer in the game. I hope she will retain her strength because if she doesn't I can see the backlash coming and nothing but Spirit at high ranks. Either way hope all you who complained are happy because you're getting your wish. (Kinda funny when people complain about gen rushing, nothing gets done though :\ instead they throw up the average game length chart. Idea devs play killer at high rank and try not running ruin especially with a trash killer see how fun it is)
Comments
In that case I'm sorry for arguing with you. I truly am blind and failed to see there was a page thing.... But why does the forums start me on the second page of a discussion?
Yes
You might have already been here before or something... I dunno.
Thanks.
You’re welcome
I mightve, I remeber seeing this pop up on my Google recommended or something. But I have a bad memory and am sorry.
But ignoring my comment about nurse does the rest of my comment make sense?
DCs should be punishable by nature. It encourages cherry picking matches and ruins the enjoyment of other players and games alike.
However if there is a specific killer that has more DC rates compared to others that implies that people would rather risk a ban than play against said killer. It's a sign of a flaw of the said killers mechanics and that players are not enjoying it. Same with killers that DC to avoid specific maps.
It's a well know fact almost no-one found Legion fun, yet DCs ruins the games for everyone.
Basically, I understand both arguments that are being made here and what you're trying to argue for.