to all people saying "nurse basekit is fine"

"nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

nurse is even OP af without any addons

mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI


another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/593218#Comment_593218

    You have no evidence other than what you made up dude. Unless you work at BHVR you have no way to know their motivations.

    I've actually studied game design, so I know what principles they are following. They created a game with certain mechanics, those mechanics interact to form dynamics, and then they tweak the game to make those dynamics more interesting and balanced. Dynamics are the natural evolution of a game's design. And yes, I could be wrong, but they DO NOT just change stuff because they feel like it or because they favor one side or the other, that is for sure. Because no developer does that. Not unless they want to purposely destroy their own product.

    Until you acknowledge that your whole "double standard" bull ######### is just that, then yes there can be no agreement between us because you fail to see the bigger picture and can't accept when something on your side is legitimately and undisputably broken.

    Well I just don't think there is a bar of evidence that can be met that would change your mind.

    You having studied game-design doesn't mean anything, except that you should be held to higher standards, not lower.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Jdsgames tracking perks aren’t even the main problem, the lady can teleport at fast speeds, she’ll find you, she always does.

    But the doctor always knows where you are, your hallucinations he can mind read...

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/594382#Comment_594382

    But the doctor always knows where you are, your hallucinations he can mind read...

    You’re comparing the loopable doctor to the un-loopable teleporting maniac? They aren’t comparable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/592990#Comment_592990

    No no no.

    After nurse we nerf all the other killers as well and cut down gen repair times because as stats showed games last way to long 12min on average. Keep in mind fire up was nerfed and thana as well cause to damn powerful.

    Spirit has no counterplay and we have to proof that next, billy complains will come after spirit is done too.

    They all need 115% and a totally useless power, that is no lethal threat at all. Maybe apply deep wound and get stunned when being looked at cause we need counterplay. I think we can get huntress too just equip iridescent all the time.

    Welp my post you quoted was like .. Nurse is OP, please nerf her and buff the other 10 killers via better time management (so i was asking for a buff for all other killers) and you just quoted that and are telling me rn "YEAH AND AFTER THE NURSE NURF WE SHOULD ALSO NURF ALL OTHER KILLERS RIGHT?!"

    oh sweet summerchild .. i love this forum with.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/594643#Comment_594643

    You’re comparing the loopable doctor to the un-loopable teleporting maniac? They aren’t comparable.

    You admitted the doctor is loopable so you don't have a problem with him always knowing where you are.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Jdsgames tracking perks aren’t even the main problem, the lady can teleport at fast speeds, she’ll find you, she always does.

    So basically, you don't want her to teleport. If she could be looped, you'd be ok with that?

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/594382#Comment_594382

    So basically, you don't want her to teleport. If she could be looped, you'd be ok with that?

    Looping is survivors defense, stealth is a defense but a weak one.

  • DUDE, Doctor knowing where you are means very little because as long as it's a loopable killer, it doesn't matter if they know where you are in most scenarios.

    Tracking is EXTREMELY overrated in this game unless it's early game/endgame Whispers. Tracking comes from game knowledge and common sense most of the time. You SHOULD know where to be and when after a few tens of hours as killer.

    A good killer won't be fooled by stealth too much, but will still struggle against looping. It matters very little that Nurse is "weak" vs stealth. When she finds you, you're dead.

    Unless she sucks.

  • image.png image.png image.png

    Map: Badham Preschool 1

    I let them get up and fully healed after every hook did not tunnel. I was DS'd all 3 times by the locker juke even after hooking survivors prior to picking all of them out. We had the instant heal and da da dead hards and the right perks to decently counter a killer with gen rushing. They completed all but one generator which I made no attempt to protect the generators the entire match. Would have been a 32k game if the person didn't disconnect. Again nurse is not balanced at base kit. Although, I did hear she is getting tweaks to add-ons mainly and a part of her base.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    This is the most heated thread I've seen in a while.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/615/I3EOG75WI0U0.gif

    You want some popcorn? XD

  • friendly reminder for everyone:

    ADD NURSE POWER BAR (LIKE SPIRIT) AFTER USING HER BLINKS

    NERF ADDONS HEAVILY + DO LEGACY 2 BEFORE THE BLOODWEB CHANGE :D

    btw @GrootDude ilysmm <3

  • oh and ofc another zubat video for even moar evidence !!!11

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTa538l_DE


  • @xXNurseXx said:

    friendly reminder for everyone:

    ADD NURSE POWER BAR (LIKE SPIRIT) AFTER USING HER BLINKS

    NERF ADDONS HEAVILY + DO LEGACY 2 BEFORE THE BLOODWEB CHANGE :D

    btw @GrootDude ilysmm <3

    Awwww, luv u too! <3

  • Wow, what a fun thread this was. Thanks for bumping it.

    My latest nurse experience: I haven't played as nurse in months (it's not fun winning so easily...), but I got a nurse mission so decided to give it a go.

    Between 20-30 seconds into the game I have someone down. They disconnect.

    I can't even remember the last time a player disconnected against me when I play all my other killers, even if it is a really fast first down.

    I know that's just one example, but I'd bet money that nurse is the most disconnected-against killer. I wonder why.

  • It's much easier to cry and ask nerf than to learn to play against a nurse.

    A good SWF team can beat any killer, and every day, the survivors are playing more in SWF.

    I agree that your complements need attention, but their base power must be untouched.

    Everybody knows that a survivor is stronger than a killer, it makes no sense to nerp one of the only killer achievable in red rank.

    First I think they should remove SWF from the game, then think about improving maps, killers, etc.

    SWF with communication is what breaks the game, not a nurse with 10k hours of play.

  • @Omans said:

    Wow, what a fun thread this was. Thanks for bumping it.

    My latest nurse experience: I haven't played as nurse in months (it's not fun winning so easily...), but I got a nurse mission so decided to give it a go.

    Between 20-30 seconds into the game I have someone down. They disconnect.

    I can't even remember the last time a player disconnected against me when I play all my other killers, even if it is a really fast first down.

    I know that's just one example, but I'd bet money that nurse is the most disconnected-against killer. I wonder why.

    youre welcome <3

  • NURSE BUFF INCOMING

    WERE TRACER NOW BOIS

  • Oh snap this thread is back! I'm gonna enjoy the show! 🍿

  • Only nerf i would put on nurse is to reduce her lunge after her blink. Hell, make it as small as Tier 1 Michael's. I may not play her, but it don't mean I understand her potential. With a reduced lunge, it lightens the load for survivors. Makes it slightly harder for nurse, but they need a counter lads.

  • People don't like the notion that you need a strong team to beat a strong Nurse. No weak links in the team are allowed. With most other killer 1 or 2 strong survivor can carry the team in most instances, but not with a Nurse.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729369#Comment_729369

    People don't like the notion that you need a strong team to beat a strong Nurse. No weak links in the team are allowed. With most other killer 1 or 2 strong survivor can carry the team in most instances, but not with a Nurse.

    It doesn't take a strong team. It takes survivors who are able to think outside of loops and pallets.

  • @Justice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587899#Comment_587899

    Once again you are not acknowledging that the best player SHOULD win. Most Nurse's are not as good as Zubat, so he SHOULD dominate with her. No one is arguing that Nurse isn't the best Killer, because she is. But it isn't so wide a margin that you are making it out to be.

    You act like the Nurse is as easy to play with as Wraith... She isn't. She's hard as hell to master. Once you master her you deserve to be rewarded by beating the crap out of players that are worse than you.

    Nurse is high skill, high reward. If you put in the effort to be highly skilled with her then you deserve to be highly rewarded, which most highly skilled Nurses are. And most low skilled ones AREN'T rewarded.

    And if your teams keep getting 4kd by her then I would be willing to bet a large amount of money that you or your team is trying to treat her like every other Killer and you just can't do that. You HAVE to play differently against her or you die. Which is the way it SHOULD be.

    You run Spine chill, Distortion, Urban Evasion, Quick and quiet. You LOS whenever possible, you don't go back to a gen she knows someone is near. You have to PREDICT and get out of an area BEFORE she gets to it. You HAVE to play stealthy. I mean REALLY stealthy. That is her weakness. But no survivor wants to play that way. They think it's boring (even though it's a huge mechanic of the game), or that it's unfair that a Killer makes them alter their play style.

    So what happens? Most survivors DON'T. They run out in the open, they don't LOS, they try and loop, they use windows. They cockily keep working on a gen when she's obviously heading that way. And they pay the price for it.

    Also in before "if hiding from nurse is her counter then they'll just run tracking perks" except no try hard nurse is going to give up Ruin/BBQ//DH/NC/CI/Rancor to do that. Until it becomes meta,a dn then guess what? Now the SURVIVORS have made NURSE change her build.

    Keep doing the same thing against nurse and crying about the same result. And i'll wait for the "insanity" meme to drop 1,000 times over again.

    rewatches Math88's depip squad and laughs even harder at this pointless thread

    /rant

    The map in the video is blood lodge which has nothing in the middle to lose LOS. Get any map that has an large open field and you're dead.

    Do you think anyone will run those perks just in case they get a nurse? No, they won't, and you shouldn't have to.

    She isn't hard to master at all if you watch videos of nurse. I was able to get almost consistent 4ks about 5-10 matches of practice. No killer should be unbeatable just because you mastered them.

    No good survivors tries to loop her or vault windows. You go behind a wall and hope she guesses wrong.

    EDIT:I just realized this was an old thread

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    friendly reminder for everyone:

    ADD NURSE POWER BAR (LIKE SPIRIT) AFTER USING HER BLINKS

    NERF ADDONS HEAVILY + DO LEGACY 2 BEFORE THE BLOODWEB CHANGE :D

    btw @GrootDude ilysmm <3

    Don't bump threads.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729424#Comment_729424

    It doesn't take a strong team. It takes survivors who are able to think outside of loops and pallets.

    That's strong by today's standards. Most survivors nowadays are so unwilling to adapt to anything outside the looping-meta. Hence why people cry about Spirit.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587921#Comment_587921

    The map in the video is blood lodge which has nothing in the middle to lose LOS. Get any map that has an large open field and you're dead.

    Do you think anyone will run those perks just in case they get a nurse? No, they won't, and you shouldn't have to.

    She isn't hard to master at all if you watch videos of nurse. I was able to get almost consistent 4ks about 5-10 matches of practice. No killer should be unbeatable just because you mastered them.

    No good survivors tries to loop her or vault windows. You go behind a wall and hope she guesses wrong.

    You're a genius. 👏

    Took me several hundred hours to be proficient.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729438#Comment_729438

    That's strong by today's standards. Most survivors nowadays are so unwilling to adapt to anything outside the looping-meta. Hence why people cry about Spirit.

    Nail on the head! 🤗

  • @xChrisx said:

    Rework? I hope they remove her. I dont play vs nurses anymore, i just go afk or dc if im tired

    What's exactly so bad about the Nurse?

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/922/R2GL8Z7FG7GV.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/539/TLC4QJ1MENU6.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/527/7UM2SPE62TL9.png

    Map: Badham Preschool 1

    I let them get up and fully healed after every hook did not tunnel. I was DS'd all 3 times by the locker juke even after hooking survivors prior to picking all of them out. We had the instant heal and da da dead hards and the right perks to decently counter a killer with gen rushing. They completed all but one generator which I made no attempt to protect the generators the entire match. Would have been a 32k game if the person didn't disconnect. Again nurse is not balanced at base kit. Although, I did hear she is getting tweaks to add-ons mainly and a part of her base.

    This is 100% anecdotal. I can also post “ez” 4k screenshots, just as well as i can post pics of me losing with Nurse. This “evidence” proves nothing.

    The fact of the matter is, base nurse has to guess with her blinks- against good survivors who know how to mindgame. I’ve said this before and i’ll say it again: I still run across a large number of survivors who try to use pallets against her. Clearly, even most red rank survivors have no idea how to play against her. You’re not allowed to complain if you don’t know tactics against her.

  • Just going to remember this discussion is from July and has 16 pages o_O

  • Nurse is fine. The other killers needs to get to her lvl. Nurse only seems OP cause other killers arr weak compared to her ;)


  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnotsWaFT8


  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnotsWaFT8

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729438#Comment_729438

    That's strong by today's standards. Most survivors nowadays are so unwilling to adapt to anything outside the looping-meta. Hence why people cry about Spirit.

    Do you actually believe what you write? You claim that it isn't a balance problem (nurse being too strong), but that most survivors don't know how to play. Where are these survivors who are trying to loop nurse at pallets? I never see that, and I'm always playing at rank 1 survivor/killer. The fact is, a good nurse will have you down in at MOST 2 sets of blinks if they use their power well (regardless of what you as the survivor do). If you are not able to consistently do that, that is your own problem. And that nurse, if she is a good player, is able to 12 hook 4k equally skilled survivor teams consistently. If you think that is balanced, you're too far gone.

    Oh, and people cry about spirit because if you are not using Iron Will and the spirit isn't deaf, you're dead in the water. I always use Iron Will, so it's not bad for me, but it's pretty troubling that a perk is absolutely needed to do well against one killer.

    I don't know where the notion that 'survivors aren't good/smart' anymore came from, but it's such a ridiculous notion that I'm surprised anyone believes it (although I suppose it allows nurse mains to feel better about 4k'ing all the time - if they claim survivors are just all terrible, it's easier to convince yourself you deserve all those 4ks)

  • Not gonna lie, this is Zubat you're showing. Someone who is fantastic at playing both sides, meaning he knows what a good player is gonna do more often than not and with a killer that benefits from guessing correctly he's gonna ######### on people

  • if you cant down a survivor in like 10-15 seconds with a nurse youre not good enough. no need to post survivor gameplay against a medium nurse im talking about god nurses like zubat winkeyface

  • Just saw Puppers say a good Nurse can end the game with basekit in 1 minute or less when someone asked him how to counter a good one. But she's fine, lol.

  • If a nurse can down 4 survivors in 60 seconds thats more of a survivor related problem.

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    "nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

    nurse is even OP af without any addons

    mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI

    another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

    Nurse is very strong, but she is unstappable on open maps like Blood Lodge, you cannot break line of sight with her.

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    "nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

    nurse is even OP af without any addons

    mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI

    another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

    One video is proof. Happy weekend y'all.

  • To all people saying wraith is not fine -> well, youre all wrong :)

    1.png

    Check mate.

  • @jordirex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76539/to-all-people-saying-nurse-basekit-is-fine

    Nurse is very strong, but she is unstappable on open maps like Blood Lodge, you cannot break line of sight with her.

    Meanwhile with every other killer, survivors are unstoppable on open maps like Blood Lodge.

  • I feel like people who say Nurse is "OP" has never played as Nurse before

  • @Pm_me_entity_lewds said:

    To all people saying wraith is not fine -> well, youre all wrong :)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/316/NJISAPCUS5A5.png

    Check mate.

    gj posting a screenshot after a farming round with survivors :)

  • Anyone who is very good being at killer will give the feeling that this killer is overpowered.

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731113#Comment_731113

    gj posting a screenshot after a farming round with survivors :)

    Farming? -> well, youre all wrong :)

    1.png

    Why do I bother.

    Quick everyone post videos of streamers doing good on literally any killer and saying how op they are.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731037#Comment_731037

    Meanwhile with every other killer, survivors are unstoppable on open maps like Blood Lodge.

    Well, it's actually a very good map for Huntress (my favourite) for the same reason.

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    "nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

    nurse is even OP af without any addons

    mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI

    another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

    You link a guy who is considered as a very good player with one of the top killer.. in every game there is a streamer who can do something with a character even if that char is a lower tier.. you can find videos on youtube that players dominating even with Doc, Plague or any lower tier killer without addons..

1 … 7 8 9 10