to all people saying "nurse basekit is fine"

"nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

nurse is even OP af without any addons

mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI


another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    I feel like people who say Nurse is "OP" has never played as Nurse before

    I have a feeling people who say nurse isn't OP aren't good with other killers and think they should be able to hang in high ranks because playing nurse allows them to play at a higher rank than they actually should be.

  • so what now we gonna punish people who have put thousands of hours into learning the killer with the highest skill ceiling in the game? yeah that sounds fine.....

  • It's funny because I can't believe people rather go against this type of killer over spirit, yeah sure she has no feedback but what does it matter when there is a killer like this in the game that breaks every damn aspect! A spirit can't even put this damn much pressure in a certain time limit like nurse.

  • Just make Nurse with 115% mov speed and nerf her god dammit

    #survivors #fun

  • Zub is a crazy good killer, but when he face good survs even as a nurse he can struggle because her base kit is counterable , all you need to do is either trick her or DOOOOOOOOOOODGE.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729450#Comment_729450

    Do you actually believe what you write? You claim that it isn't a balance problem (nurse being too strong), but that most survivors don't know how to play. Where are these survivors who are trying to loop nurse at pallets? I never see that, and I'm always playing at rank 1 survivor/killer. The fact is, a good nurse will have you down in at MOST 2 sets of blinks if they use their power well (regardless of what you as the survivor do). If you are not able to consistently do that, that is your own problem. And that nurse, if she is a good player, is able to 12 hook 4k equally skilled survivor teams consistently. If you think that is balanced, you're too far gone.

    Oh, and people cry about spirit because if you are not using Iron Will and the spirit isn't deaf, you're dead in the water. I always use Iron Will, so it's not bad for me, but it's pretty troubling that a perk is absolutely needed to do well against one killer.

    I don't know where the notion that 'survivors aren't good/smart' anymore came from, but it's such a ridiculous notion that I'm surprised anyone believes it (although I suppose it allows nurse mains to feel better about 4k'ing all the time - if they claim survivors are just all terrible, it's easier to convince yourself you deserve all those 4ks)

    Really? I am a rank 1 Nurse and I consistently come across red rank survivors who try to use pallets on me. Survivors are terrible against her, there’s no other way to say it.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730239#Comment_730239

    Really? I am a rank 1 Nurse and I consistently come across red rank survivors who try to use pallets on me. Survivors are terrible against her, there’s no other way to say it.

    Back when I mained Nurse, people actually tried to avoid LOS

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736822#Comment_736822

    Back when I mained Nurse, people actually tried to avoid LOS

    Some do, but the percentage is embarrassingly low.

  • When you exhaust all other options (as if you really have any against a good nurse), you might as well try to get those stun bloodpoints, because if the nurse wants your team dead that game you probably aren't getting many bloodpoints that game.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    "Git gud" I guess. Happy weekend to you too

    @xXNurseXx said:

    "nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

    nurse is even OP af without any addons

    mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI

    another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

    So the community spoke.

    People who want a whole nerf: 40

    People who want her as she is now : 30

    , So it's 42,86% VS 57,14%.

    So following democracy I think the nurse definitely must get nerfed

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587478#Comment_587478

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76539/to-all-people-saying-nurse-basekit-is-fine

    So the community spoke.

    People who want a whole nerf: 40

    People who want her as she is now : 30

    , So it's 42,86% VS 57,14%.

    So following democracy I think the nurse definitely must get nerfed

    Don't remember this being a poll. You completely disregard the readers who just didn't post, which is over 10x the amount of people who've commented.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587478#Comment_587478

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76539/to-all-people-saying-nurse-basekit-is-fine

    So the community spoke.

    People who want a whole nerf: 40

    People who want her as she is now : 30

    , So it's 42,86% VS 57,14%.

    So following democracy I think the nurse definitely must get nerfed

    And how many of those surveyed play only survivor?

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737330#Comment_737330

    And how many of those surveyed play only survivor?

    I play more killer (about 60:40) and played a fair amount of nurse before I got really good with her and started feeling dirty for playing as her.

    And how many of the people who think nurse is fine aren't that skilled at nurse, and aren't the reason why she needs to be nerfed? I would say close to all of them.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737477#Comment_737477

    I play more killer (about 60:40) and played a fair amount of nurse before I got really good with her and started feeling dirty for playing as her.

    And how many of the people who think nurse is fine aren't that skilled at nurse, and aren't the reason why she needs to be nerfed? I would say close to all of them.

    You definitely didn't play nurse at rank 1 enough to meet the proper SWF that can pop 5 gens no matter how fast you downed people.

    Nurse didn't need nerfing before SWF had some kind of debuff.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736849#Comment_736849

    When you exhaust all other options (as if you really have any against a good nurse), you might as well try to get those stun bloodpoints, because if the nurse wants your team dead that game you probably aren't getting many bloodpoints that game.

    So the answer is to give up? Yea, if you have that mentality then you probably shouldn’t talk about balance.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737330#Comment_737330

    And how many of those surveyed play only survivor?

    I said she is op and I play both sides at red ranks, my main killer is bubba.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737312#Comment_737312

    So the answer is to give up? Yea, if you have that mentality then you probably shouldn’t talk about balance.

    Am I saying that...? I never give up, no matter who the killer is. There are lots of boosted red rank nurses only in red ranks because of nurses' kit. Probably quite a few of them in this thread. So simply seeing a nurse, even at rank 1, doesn't mean all that much.

    @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737509#Comment_737509

    You definitely didn't play nurse at rank 1 enough to meet the proper SWF that can pop 5 gens no matter how fast you downed people.

    Nurse didn't need nerfing before SWF had some kind of debuff.

    Hahaha I definitely played her plenty, all at rank 1. If you aren't downing survivors fast enough as nurse, that's your own issue. Either you aren't controling the map well enough, don't have good perks/addons, or simply aren't that good in chases (or you got one of the terrible maps - haddonfield, Yamaoka, etc). If any of those are the case, which from talking to you enough I know to be true, then why do you think you should be able to beat those 4 SWF players who are outplaying you? It's absurd.

  • That's just scary xD

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737536#Comment_737536

    Am I saying that...? I never give up, no matter who the killer is. There are lots of boosted red rank nurses only in red ranks because of nurses' kit. Probably quite a few of them in this thread. So simply seeing a nurse, even at rank 1, doesn't mean all that much.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737521#Comment_737521

    Hahaha I definitely played her plenty, all at rank 1. If you aren't downing survivors fast enough as nurse, that's your own issue. Either you aren't controling the map well enough, don't have good perks/addons, or simply aren't that good in chases (or you got one of the terrible maps - haddonfield, Yamaoka, etc). If any of those are the case, which from talking to you enough I know to be true, then why do you think you should be able to beat those 4 SWF players who are outplaying you? It's absurd.

    I have never once said I should beat someone better than me, however you have said numerous times that a nurse shouldn't be able to beat you just because they got good with nurse. So a good nurse should lose no matter what? I think that's what the nurse nerf is all about, 1,000 hours in nurse can eventually be meaningless. "Considerably increases charge time"..."addon to take you back to where you blinked from"

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737637#Comment_737637

    I have never once said I should beat someone better than me, however you have said numerous times that a nurse shouldn't be able to beat you just because they got good with nurse. So a good nurse should lose no matter what? I think that's what the nurse nerf is all about, 1,000 hours in nurse can eventually be meaningless. "Considerably increases charge time"..."addon to take you back to where you blinked from"

    A good nurse should win if that nurse plays better than the survivor team collectively play. That happens now.

    A good survivor team should win if they play collectively better than the nurse plays. That doesn't necessarily happen now.

    Nurse in her current state allows wins that shouldn't be possible, simply because that nurse has crossed a certain skill threshold.

    I want fair play, and that's also why I was so against old legion. That's why I want the majority of maps to be fixed. That's why I want keys, moris, and instaheals to be looked at. And that's why nurse needs this supposed nerf that is coming her way.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731137#Comment_731137

    I have a feeling people who say nurse isn't OP aren't good with other killers and think they should be able to hang in high ranks because playing nurse allows them to play at a higher rank than they actually should be.

    But I don't main Nurse so what you're saying is well wrong lool

1 … 8 9 10 ›