What are your most wanted licensed Survivors?

Which Survivors, from the tv/movie horror genre, would you like to see in DBD?

I would personally like to see MacReady from The Thing, Quint from Jaws and Dr Loomis from Halloween😉

Comments

  • Dr. Loomis from Halloween would be cool, but since we already have Laurie I doubt it would happen. I'd like to see Sidney Prescott from Scream added, but again, since they didn't get the license, that's not likely to happen either.

  • Definitely Dr. Loomis from Halloween.

    Sally from Texas Chainsaw would be cool as poor Bubba has nobody from his movies.

    Ripley from the Alien franchise would be awesome.

  • Ed- Shaun of the Dead

    Bill Freeburg- Freddy vs. Jason

    Chewie- Friday the 13th

    Marty Mikalski- cabin in the woods


    Yes I want a stoner in the game.

  • Leon S. Kennedy.

  • I would love to see Ellen Ripley, but since its already been said that it's highly unlikely they would make an Alien killer, I doubt she would make an appearance. But I'd fan girl all over the place if she did.

    Strangely enough I'd love to see the actual Robert Englund facing off against Freddy since he does technically portray himself in Wes Cravens New Nightmare, and i believe our Freddy is based upon the newer version. I know its unlikely but since this is a wishful thinking thread....

    Tucker or Dale from Tucker and Dale VS Evil, purely for the comedy factor.

    Marty from Cabin in the Woods, because that guy has inexplicable survival skills right to the very end.

  • Tommy Jarvis or hell anything Jason related but that is a pipe dream

  • Negan as Survivor. Most likely Standalone, since a Zombie would not really make a interesting Killer.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Ed- Shaun of the Dead

    Bill Freeburg- Freddy vs. Jason

    Chewie- Friday the 13th

    Marty Mikalski- cabin in the woods

    Yes I want a stoner in the game.

    Ed or Shaun would be great additions!

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Ed- Shaun of the Dead

    Bill Freeburg- Freddy vs. Jason

    Chewie- Friday the 13th

    Marty Mikalski- cabin in the woods

    Yes I want a stoner in the game.

    @SoylentPixie said:

    I would love to see Ellen Ripley, but since its already been said that it's highly unlikely they would make an Alien killer, I doubt she would make an appearance. But I'd fan girl all over the place if she did.

    Strangely enough I'd love to see the actual Robert Englund facing off against Freddy since he does technically portray himself in Wes Cravens New Nightmare, and i believe our Freddy is based upon the newer version. I know its unlikely but since this is a wishful thinking thread....

    Tucker or Dale from Tucker and Dale VS Evil, purely for the comedy factor.

    Marty from Cabin in the Woods, because that guy has inexplicable survival skills right to the very end.

    Tucker and Dale are good ideas.

  • The only character more Badasss than Ash... TONY THE PIMP!

    demons_tony.jpg


    WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ROSEMARY!?!?!?

  • Ellen Ripley, probably one of the most badass heroines ever.

  • Sydney Prescott. But if they put her in the game, then noone would ever be able to kill her.😂

  • Brenda Meeks, 'nuff said

  • negan from the walking dead ^^

  • What about Elvira? 😈

  • Owen from Jurassic World. That counts right??

  • ######### i already know i got my licensed survivor (Detective Tapp) so i could really care less who we get next.

  • Darry Jenner from Jeepers Creepers.

  • @Detective_Jonathan Harrigan with predator would fit the theme you've got going on. ☺

    Cop, same actor as Tapp etc.

  • Carly Jones from House Of Wax and also, Vincent Sinclair as a killer

  • Edgar Frog (Corey Feldman) from Lost Boys!

  • MacReady from The Thing

    Kaylie from Oculus (doesn't necessarily make sense since the villain is a mirror, I just love Karen Gillan, can they animate her amazing ponytail?)

    Karen Davis from The Grudge

    Shaun from Shaun of the Dead

    Marty from Cabin in the Woods

    Tree from Happy Death Day

    Swink from Stay Alive. Can he shout, "#########, that's cheating!" whenever a killer uses their power? ;)

  • I'm good on licensed content unless they get Jason than i would want Tommy Jarvis

  • Randy from Scream!

    Such a fantastic underrated character.

  • Billy Hitchcock-Final Destination

    Ripley-Aliens

    Duey-Scream

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Detective_Jonathan Harrigan with predator would fit the theme you've got going on. ☺

    Cop, same actor as Tapp etc.

    Yea, same actor would be very weird. However it would be a good idea to have the cosmetics that Detective Harrigan wore in the movies as a cosmetic set for Tapp, as a special homage and reference to the character.

    Which between you and me, is something i could see them doing in the future. @Bbbrian2013

  • This week I've been thinking Hannibal Lecter would make an interesting killer and survivor, as in you could play him either way. Is this a charming old man next to you on the generator or is he about to stick you in the neck with a pocket knife?

  • Brenda Meeks and Ellen Ripley!

  • Has anyone said Sam/Dean Winchester from Supernatural?

  • I really want Buffy as a standalone survivor, she would be so amazing. I was hoping for Sidney Prescott too but I guess thats not happening :(

  • Sebastian Castellanos. ;0

    Could also have a Laura Victoriano or a Guardian as a killer.

  • Brenda Meeks-Scary Movie Franchise

    Ellen Ripley-Alien

    Sidney Prescott-Scream

    Erin Harson-You're Next

    Karla Wilson-I know what you did last summer

    Shaun-Shaun of the Dead

    Adelaide Wilson-Us

  • George Costanza

  • Eleven/Will - Stranger Things (I will aggressively throw my entire bank account and most importantly, #########, cry, and piss my pants if it happens)

    Sydney Prescott - Scream (Pretty clear why)

    Beverley - IT (JUST GIMME OMFG)

    Grown up Danny - Doctor Sleep (Ik its not out yet, but the books prove worthy)

  • Chad from F13. I'd love to beat him again and again.

  • Alan Wake the world renowned author himself.

  • @Civ_SpiderMan said:

    Has anyone said Sam/Dean Winchester from Supernatural?

    @Civ_SpiderMan I'd want them or Bobby

  • Sydney Prescott - Scream

    Nancy Thompson - Nightmare on Elm St

    Kirsty Singer - Hellraiser

    Sally Hardesty - Texas Chainsaw Massacre

    Trish Jenner (ik unlikely) - Jeepers Creepers

    Julie James/ Helen Shivers - I know what you did last summer

    Brenda Meeks - Scary Movie

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    MacReady from The Thing

    Kaylie from Oculus (doesn't necessarily make sense since the villain is a mirror, I just love Karen Gillan, can they animate her amazing ponytail?)

    Karen Davis from The Grudge

    Shaun from Shaun of the Dead

    Marty from Cabin in the Woods

    Tree from Happy Death Day

    Swink from Stay Alive. Can he shout, "#########, that's cheating!" whenever a killer uses their power? ;)

    OMG if we got Tree I would literally never complain about this game again!!

  • All these Loomis ones and I'm just picturing him trying to vault a pallet and failing, beautiful. 😂This is needed. Still kinda sad we haven't got Sidney and Nancy would have been amazing too (still love Quentin but do wish we could have had the original Freddy and NoES main character)

  • Spongebob from Spongebob

  • If we're sticking EXCLUSIVELY to TV shows and movies, then my boi Dr. Sam Loomy of Doomy is my pick.

  • @Ksoni said:

    Spongebob from Spongebob

    @Peanits I expect this in the game by next week; no exceptions ^

  • Jon from Garfield, with accompanying killer Garfield. Nothing is as scary as hearing Garfields chitinous legs skittering through the halls of Lerys, seeing his eldritch visage only briefly as he turns the corner, gaining on you.

  • Honestly, I want Tom Hanniger as a survivor and Axel Palmer as the killer from My Bloody Valentine.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Alan Wake the world renowned author himself.

    100% this.

‹ 1 2