What survivor do you find the most attractive?
I would like to know your guys opinions and ideas about it!
I would like to know your guys opinions and ideas about it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a straight male i have to say that Dwight has the best booty in the game.. Easily
As a gay male I can easily agree and back this up (no pun intended)
None of them are really attractive to me. They all look ugly.
Bill is a pretty handsome guy.
Kate is the obvious good looking girl.
Pig is sexy as hell.
Kate is cute. Amanda is cuter
As a straight man I find Claudette to be the most attractive survivor out of all of the female survivor models.
@Peasant
Also the hardest to see in the grass -.-
What a sneaky waffle
@LCGaster That's why after I get my BBQ token I slug them on mattresses, provided the map has any.
Jeff, Claudette and Jake are the first 3 I think of.
Dwight is also quite attractive. Feng is cute. Ace in certain cosmetics is hot af as well. Adam would be cute if they didn't make his skin so ashy. Jane is also pretty yeah...
But I would say Jeff, Claudette, Dwight and Jake are the most attractive.
Then followed by Feng, Jane, Ace and Adam. The rest isn't that attractive in my eyes.
As a heterosexual XY member of the homo sapien species I find Dwight to be cute, and Feng attractive. Ash is one handsome beast.
Kate and Dwight are both cuties.
Kate, I suppose. Claudette looks good with her shorts, though. Her short hair with a flower looks nice as well.
Kate is probably the cutest. Also why does everyone think Dwight is attractive when he's clearly not? Is this a whole joke like the Nea killer thing? Because there is nothing attractive about Dwight. And I'm a gay man. I don't really find any of the men attractive. Besides Kate, Feng is really the only other decent female.
Personally I think Nea,
Quentin,
Dwight,
and Meg have the cutest faces out of all the Survivors.
The most handsome Male Character is Sir Park ๐๏ธ
The most attractive Female Character has to be Miss Denson ๐๐๐๐คฉ
Kate is pretty, but im personally more into Megs minus the neanderthaler touch
Most attractive to me is probably Meg (I have no clue why, but I really like braids). And, at least last I checked, I am a straight male.
If I had to choose a male though, it would have to be Jeff. That beard is beautiful.
@TheRockstarKnight That Quentin face horrifies me and I main the guy! Heck I look like him and he scares me!
I used to be a dwight main but now I sort of just dont understand what cosmetics look good on him. I think default pants look too bulky, and same with the shirt.
Kate with her USA shirt and Dwight with his 3 teenager outfits (my favorite is the red one).
@Peasant
Ayyy! A fellow Quentin main!
I'll admit that his eyes are a bit comically wide open in that picture, but I think his chin and cheekbones make up for it. I stand by finding him prettier than most of the other Survivors in the game.
Detective Tapp if i was gay
Jane Romero since i'm straight.
All the way Meg. Lol
if you dont say nea dont talk to me
David King and Jake Park.
@ProfoundEnding because people can have opinions on who is attractive and who is not.
Dwight could get it
Jeff, I like long hair and beards on guys especially if itโs black or dark brown. Either nea or Kate. Nea because sheโs the punk girl of my dreams and Kate is just cute
Dwight is cute but I am completely attracted to David, I would be lying if I said otherwise
Everything looks good on Dwight. He could walk around wearing a potato sack and still be a cutie.
My personal favs are his hallowed blight, college days, weekend lounging, and pizza delivery cosmetics.
@Dwight_Fairfield I don't understand what people find attractive about Dwight. It surely can't be his face because that's not cute at all.
Quentin. If it was killer, i'd say Joey.
@ProfoundEnding Says you. I think its cute, as do plenty of other people in this thread. You may have trouble accepting this but your opinion on who and who is not attractive is not a fact. So accept it and move on. You don't need to understand why people find him attractive.
From the guys its deffo Dwight. He's a little hottie.
From the gals its Kate and Feng. Preferably Feng in her red skirt showing a bit of leg.
Quentin.
I cant believe no one has mentioned shirtless David yet. You all have no taste.
Feng or Kate.
Feng is the cutest while Kate is the prettiest.
finally someone calls out the devs for making Adam ashy for no reason. He could be really attractive but he was just done WRONG
Jane, Claudette, Feng, and Kate in that order.
Kate, Dwight, Jane and David.
Meg is the most attractive, Kate used to be second but Jane took her spot
This is a video game.....I'm going to have to ask you sir to please step out of the house.
Meg of course and Laurie
Wheres the love for jake? I'd definitely take jake.
But Jane is pretty thicc though.
Meg and Jeff.
I think it's because it's supposed to reflect on his life as a Teacher, that's probably why they did him like that. Not to mention in his lore it kind of states that he was in a cold, catatonic state before being brought in.
So that would explain why he's like that.
I think Jane is the most attractive female in the game and claudette doesn't look bad at all, it is just that some of her facial expressions are bad, all the others look really weird including Kate.
There is no cute or handsome male survivor in this game, all of them look horrible.
Frank is the most handsome killer.
These are my mains
I think Kate's bottom lip disturbs me but she's generally cute. Blonde Feng min will always get the hatch. And shirtless david will get whipped and nodded at on the hook just for kinks. Oh and Frank/Joey are good looking too.
Nea, Meg, David, Kate, and Jane are all pretty attractive to me.
Best booty: Kate ;) She has become my main :)
Jane is nice too, but she misses a bit more in the upper front :P
I like Nea's voice, though
As for the guys, can't go wrong with good old Ash.